Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 05

Story Info
Bobby's sister takes advantage of him.
6.2k words
4.59
131.3k
41

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,750 Followers

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This story is about the lewd, provocative and embarrassing punishment a young man gets from his mother and sister because of his bad behavior, and, how the punishment affects all of them. It is not BDSM. All the characters are over 18 years of age and members of the same family. Please select another story from the vast Literotica library if this doesn’t interest you.

#########################


Twenty minutes later, Mom and Bobby came down stairs and I tried not to stare at either of them. One thing I noticed was that Bobby didn’t have an erection anymore. His cock was neatly stuffed into his boyshort panties, creating a bulge in the front, nicely showing off his balls and the outline of his soft cock underneath the stretchy material.

As we made dinner, Bobby was asked to cut up some cherry tomatoes for our salad, and while he stood at the counter doing that, Mom suggested that I lower his panties to his knees.

“He’s got to get used to being naked – anytime and anyplace.” Mom said, clearly loud enough for Bobby to hear. “We’ll decide if he gets to wear anything, and, we’ll be the ones to decide when he’s going to be exposed and on display. That’s the rules.”

So, I did as she said. Walking up behind him and putting my thumbs into the waistband of his boyshorts, I slipped them down to just above his knees, playfully pinching his butt cheeks and went back to what I was doing. A few minutes later, Mom was telling us she’d like us all to pitch in and help her clean the house as one of our projects during the seven days. She started listing off several things she’d like to do…… moving some of the furniture around in the living room and vacuuming the shades on the lamps. As she talked, she casually strolled over to Bobby and reached down to grasp his cock.

Without so much as a glance to him, she began to stroke his cock while she asked me what I thought about turning the table around in the dining room. As Bobby cut the cherry tomatoes, she continued to stroke him until he had a full erection and then simply reached down and pulled his panties back up and walked away, never once breaking her train of thought or interrupting her conversation with me. She did, though, casually wash her hands after touching his cock and before slicing up the roll of french bread we were going to have with dinner. I thought that was terribly amusing.

When dinner was ready, we all sat down at the table and Mom thanked Bobby and me for helping prepare our meal. Looking quickly at Bobby, she asked him to get a bottle of salad dressing from the refrigerator. As soon as he stepped into the kitchen, she leaned over to me and told me I needed to start taking more liberties with him - touching him, stroking him and showing him I was in control.

“Make him hard, Sandra.” Mom whispered over to me, with a sly smile on her face. “Make him stand next to you while you play with him and I’ll watch. Once he’s hard and all worked up, tell him to go sit down and eat.”

Bobby came in with the bottle of salad dressing, and Mom told him to bring it around the table and hand it to me. When he got close to me, I reached out, put my hand on his arm and pulled right him next to me. Doing exactly as she suggested, I told him to stand still, then I reached out to lower his panties down his thighs.

I stood up next to Bobby and wrapped my fingers around his soft penis. Very slowly, I began to pump his meaty shaft until I felt it start to respond and grow thicker in my hand. Mom was sitting there quietly, holding her napkin in her hands with her eyes glued to my little brother’s cock, and as I worked his rod into a half hard-on, her eyes seemed to gloss over and she appeared to be lightly biting her lower lip.

It didn’t take very long for me to work my little brother’s soft cock into a full erection. Once I was sure he was completely erect, I stopped rubbing him and grasped the base of his package and bent his cock down so it was pointing across the table at Mom.

“Look at Mom, Bobby.” I said, nudging him repeatedly until he turned his body so he was facing directly at our mother. “I want you to stand there, look her right in the eyes, and let her look at your nakedness. And, while you’re standing there, I want you to realize that by the time your punishment is over, she and I will know everything there is to know about your penis.”

Mom’s eyes never once left his crotch, and she made no effort to coach me about what to do or when to stop. I finally adjusted my hand on his shaft and started stroking his cock the same way I’d seen Mom do. I stopped every now and then and squeezed his rod from bottom to top looking for some precum to bubble out from the tip of his cock. When none appeared, I did it again, stroking him for thirty seconds at a time, and then trying to milk up some precum to his cock head. I kept it up until I finally saw a shiny bead of liquid ooze out from the slit at the top of my little brother’s cock.

I touched my finger to the tip of my brother’s cock and held it up to his mouth and he dutifully licked his precum from my finger without me having to say a word, and without any delay. I repeated this until the tip of his cock was cleaned of the precum and then I casually pulled his panties back up and told him to sit down and have his dinner. Mom eyes told me she was fascinated by what she just witnessed, but just a few minutes later, we were having dinner just like nothing ever happened. I felt so powerful and nasty stroking him and making him eat his precum while he faced our mother, and my panties got a little wetter as I did it.

As we ate, Mom told us when we were finished with dinner, I’d be taking Bobby upstairs to give him his bath. She told him she expected him to behave and let me wash him from top to bottom. Bobby looked at me, then at her, and nodded his head, telling her he understood.

“In the interest of time,” Mom said to us, “I’ll clear the table and do the dinner dishes while you two get started in the bath.”

Bobby didn’t seem the least bit upset or concerned that I’d be bathing him, or if he was, he didn’t show it. Of course, he didn’t know I was going to be shaving his underarms and his legs. Mom didn’t mention it, so I didn’t either. So far, Bobby had been remarkably good and cooperated with us, but, I had my doubts that his good behavior would continue once he found out I was going to shave him.

His punishment…. the bra and panties….. being naked….. the embarrassment and incredible humiliation he would be subjected to….. everything - all that would only last seven days, then it would be over and done with. Surely the results of shaving his underarms and legs would last much longer than that, especially for a guy, and particularly for someone who’d never shaved those areas before. So, as I thought about it, I realized having his legs and underarms shaved was going to be something my little brother would have to deal with for a while after the punishment was over. Hopefully, he wouldn’t fight me while I shaved him, and we’d get through it without any problems.

I thought a minute about Mom’s plan to have his bikini area waxed. If she really did it, that would leave his whole body hairless. He didn’t have any chest hair and nothing but light fuzz on his arms. I knew men valued their beards, mustaches and body hair as a sign of masculinity and virility, and I wondered how Bobby would react once his body was completely hairless.

Somewhere in those thoughts, I began to daydream, visualizing my hairless little brother daintily dressed in a pair of white, little girl style cotton panties and a thin cotton training bra. In my vision, he was standing directly in front of me, no more than a foot away. His cock, just a fat bulge inside those cute little panties, would still be soft and resting, waiting for me to awaken it.

I’d reach out and touch him, very gently – raking my fingernails across his bulge while I told him how cute he looked. I’d make him stand there while I teased him and talked to him very softly, and as I spoke, I’d be touching him – caressing his balls and cradling that bulge in my hand. Little by little, Bobby’s penis would start to grow and his meat would begin to strain against the cotton material of his underpants. I’d see the outline of his erection as it grew and the shape of his cock head trying to poke a hole in his cute little panties. But, the material would hold tight against the pressure, finally tenting up to show me he was sporting a serious erection inside his darling little girl underpants.

I saw myself pulling him closer to me and gently lowering his cute panties to the top of his thighs and grasping his thick cock with both my hands. Then, I’d lean down and take that magnificent cock in my mouth.

That, I’m sure, would end up being the longest blowjob in history. I’d want to suck and lick him – all of him - for hours on end. I’d delight in playing with his cock head in my mouth by running my tongue all over it and covering it with wet, slobbery kisses. I’d caress and kiss his shaft slowly and gently, holding his throbbing package in my hands as I made love to his entire cock with my mouth. It wouldn’t be my intent to make him cum. Oh, no – I’d want to savor his deliciousness as long as I could. I’d hold his rod in my warm mouth and watch him squirm with delight while I used every trick I’ve ever learned to bring him to the brink of cuming, and then abruptly stop until his urge passed. Then, I’d start again – and I’d do it over and over again. For hours. Maybe even days.

I’d give him the longest, most sensual and memorable suck job in the whole world. I’d want to have his cock quivering in my hands, trembling in my mouth and throbbing uncontrollably. I’d want to hear him moaning from the sensations I was causing and feeling his body desperately aching for me to let him cum in my mouth. Yes, that’s what I wanted to do – worship that beautiful cock…. drive him out of his wits with my mouth and reduce him to a quivering mass of boy, begging me to let him cum.

That daydream, as wonderful as it was, was broken when I heard Mom call my name and say something to me. I looked up at her quickly to see she was handing me a basket of bread across the dinner table, and saying something to Bobby. I was sopping wet again between my legs, but, that didn’t surprise me at all. I was getting used to the feeling, and I liked it. The only problem was, I needed to make myself cum and I couldn’t foresee an opportunity to make that happen until late tonight, when Mom and I retired to our rooms to go to bed. Nevertheless, I made a solemn vow to myself that I’d close my eyes when I went to bed tonight and dream up something incredibly nasty while my fingers danced between my legs. I owed myself that much.

Dinner lasted much longer than I thought it would. As I was just finishing, Mom casually suggested I go upstairs and get everything I needed for Bobby’s bath and let him know when I was ready. I knew what she was eluding to – she wanted me to gather up everything I needed to shave my little brother and have it all ready so I wouldn’t have to leave Bobby alone in the bathroom. So, without much fanfare, I excused myself from the table and set out to get what I needed.

I picked up two fresh towels and a washcloth out of the linen cabinet and put a fresh blade in my razor. I love this razor, even though the blades are ridiculously expensive, and I knew it was the best one to use on my little brother’s body. I didn’t want to cut him; in fact, I wanted him to see how nice it was to have silky smooth bare legs and underarms. This meant I’d have to be careful and show confidence while I shaved him. And to ensure it went well for him, instead of shaving gel, I opted to use intensive care lotion as I shaved him. I know from experience he’d get a much smoother and closer shave with the lotion, and the chance of nicks would be drastically reduced.

I folded all the shaving stuff up inside the towels and took it all into the bathroom and glanced toward the tub. Sweeping the shower curtain out of the way, I bent down and took all his boy stuff out – his macho body wash and his male shampoo. I stashed all that under the sink and made sure there was enough of my shampoo and conditioner to do his hair. My own lavender body wash and puff was there, and I decided that’s what I’d use to wash his body.

When I was ready, I went down stairs to find Mom and my brother still in the dining room. Mom had turned her chair and Bobby was standing in front of her. His panties were pulled down again and she was holding his erect cock with both her hands.

Feeling like I might have interrupted something, I stopped for a second when I saw them, but, she nodded to me and told me to come closer. “Feel how hard your little brother’s penis is right now.” Mom said to me.

As I reached down to feel him, Mom moved one of her hands and I snuggled my fingers next to hers and squeezed Bobby’s cock. “See?” Mom asked. “I think he’s excited about you giving him a bath.”

“I told him you’d have to wash him all over, Sandra.” Mom added. “Even his cute little bottom, and I want you to make sure he’s squeaky clean back there.”

Mom giggled as she told me how he’d gotten much harder when she was talking about his bath and how I was going to be touching him very intimately. “Didn’t you, Sweetheart?” Mom asked Bobby.

Bobby instantly turned a deep shade of red. “Yes.” Bobby croaked.

“Now, tell the truth to Mommy.” She asked. “You’re excited about your big sister giving you a bath. Isn’t that right?”

I could feel my brother’s cock jerk when Mom asked him that. Almost simultaneously, she and I both squeezed him and Mom’s hand gently moved up and down on his shaft. When I felt her hand move, I moved mine in unison with hers and we stroked him two or three times as his face reddened even more. She didn’t press him for an answer to her question, but, the throbbing of his cock told me Mom was right.

“Okay you two,” Mom said, “go up and get going in the bath. I’ll be up to see how you’re doing once I have the kitchen cleaned.”

Then turning her head and giving me a quick look, Mom said we’d be on our own until she was done in the kitchen. “Don’t make me come up there, Bobby.” She warned him, and then gave me another look as if to emphasize the fact that she wouldn’t interrupt us for a while.

Finally letting go of his cock, she told me to pull his panties up and get going. “Remember, your sister has every right to make decisions and be in charge.” Mom reminded Bobby as we walked away. “I expect you to cooperate and do whatever she says.”

As we turned the corner out of the dining room, I reached down and took hold of Bobby’s hand to lead him upstairs. Interestingly enough, Bobby grasped my hand back in the same way a boyfriend and girlfriend would hold hands. It struck me as odd at first, but after a few steps, I tightened my grip just a little, and he did, too. It was actually kind of nice and I didn’t feel any hesitation as we went up the stairs and turned together into the bathroom.

We came to a stop in front of the double sink, both of us looking at each other’s reflections in the large mirror that hung there. Looking up into his eyes, I couldn’t stop from reaching down and cupping his package in my hands.

“Listen,” I said, “during the next seven days, I know there’s going to be times you’ll be alone with Mom, and, there’s going to be times when you’re alone with me.”

“I’m not going to ask you any questions about what you and Mom talk about, or what the two of you do when I’m not there.” I added. “If you want to tell me, that’s your decision. Hopefully, though, you’ll keep anything you and I say, or do, just between us. Understand what I’m saying here?”

Bobby answered immediately, saying he completely knew what I meant.

“Good.” I replied, slipping my hand into his panties and wrapping my fingers around his cock head while we looked at each other in the mirror. I casually told that being able to trust each other would end up benefitting both of us, and as he told me again he understood, I pulled his panties down just enough to tuck them under his balls. Then, turning and looking directly up into his eyes, I have him a nice smile, leaned down and took the head of his cock between my lips and gently sucked on him.

I felt him shudder and reach out to the grab the counter to steady himself. I lightly sucked around the rim of his cock head for a few seconds and pulled away to look back up at him.

“Am I the first one to ever do that to you?” I asked. “To suck your cock?”

“Uh huh.” My brother answered, stunned and clearly surprised that I’d actually taken his cock in my mouth.

“If you ask me nicely,” I added, “I’ll suck it a little longer for you.”

My little brother was virtually speechless and completely taken aback by my offer. “This is probably one of those things we need to keep just between us.” I mentioned, waiting for him to say something.

But, Bobby didn’t waste much time before he answered, asking me in a hushed tone simply to suck him again.

“Oh, come on.” I said. “You have to be nice to a girl who’s about to suck your cock, Little Brother. Think about it and ask me again, but this time, use my name. Be sure to say the word ‘please’ and be nice about it. If you do that, you’ll be amazed at what might happen.”

Again, Bobby didn’t waste much time, and in just a few seconds said, “Sandra, I’ve never been lucky enough to have a girl suck me down there. For that matter,” Bobby continued, “I’ve never been lucky enough to do anything with a girl, much less that. I’d really appreciate it if you could suck me again. I promise I’ll never forget it if you do.”

“Ah,” I said, giggling, “does that mean my little brother is a virgin?”

Bobby nodded his head as a slight blush spread across his cheeks.

“Never even been to first base? Never even felt a girl’s boobs?” I asked.

“No.” Bobby answered.

“I see.” I said, stroking his cock as we looked at each other in the mirror. “Maybe I can help change all that for you. Would you like that?” I asked.

“Including having sex?” He answered.

“Honestly,” I replied, “I think it’s only fair that Mom gets the first shot at taking your boyhood from you, but, if she’s not interested or if she takes too long…… then, sure. I’d love to be your first. I’d even let you cum inside me.”

With that, I kneeled down in front of my brother and sucked his cock head into my mouth again, but this time when I did it, I stroked his cock with my right hand and reached under him with my left and gently held his balls. Then, slowly, I took more and more of his cock into my mouth, feeling it fill me as each inch went past my lips. He was so thick, my jaw was all the way open and I had to flatten my tongue out at the bottom of my mouth to make room for that monster cock of his.

I held his cock firmly in my hand, stopping for a second to make sure I could still hear Mom down in the kitchen. Secured in the fact that I could hear water turning on and off at the sink downstairs, I began to slowly jack his beautiful member as I gently bobbed up and down on this thick rod.

I stopped for a few seconds and looked up at him with his cock in my mouth. Then, keeping my eyes locked on his, I jacked and sucked him for a long time, watching him closely for the signs that he might cum. After a few minutes, Bobby’s head tilted back, his eyes closed and he let out a huge gasp of air. At the same time, I felt his balls tighten and pull up into his crotch and I knew he was dangerously close to cuming.

Immediately, I pulled off his cock and squeezed hard at the underside of his penis, pushing my thumb into him close to the base, until he looked down at me again.

“It’s considered polite to tell a girl before you cum in her mouth, Bobby.” I said, looking into his amazingly deep blue eyes. “Personally, I love it when I can feel a guy’s cock erupt while I’m sucking him, but, some girls don’t like that. You should say something when you’re starting to get close. Just keep that in mind.”

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,750 Followers
12