Punishment

Story Info
A woman shows her lover that she is NOT to be trifled with.
1.6k words
4.11
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You left me alone, my lover, when my body was craving for you. You left me to suffer and burn and want. Now you must be punished. Tomorrow when you wake, you will find yourself tied to your bed. Hands and feet, unable to move. I will not use rope, only silk scarves. Strong but smooth and soft. I do not want you damaged, my lover. I want you full of strength for what is to come. Do not struggle. Do not tire yourself. When you open your eyes and feel yourself stretched on the bed in soft bondage, I will be waiting for you.

I rose before you and pulled on a red lacy bodystocking and high-heeled red shoes. Strappy ones. Strutty, fuck-me, high-heeled red shoes. I stand at the foot of the bed looking down at you now. Watching your eyes open, seeing you realise that you cannot get free. I stand with my legs slightly apart. My nipples rub against the red lace of the bodystocking, as I think of what I will do to you.

Your eyes focus more. You can see the cut away of the bodystocking that shows my smooth white thighs; the shadow of my pussy beneath the lace. You wonder if I am already wet for you. Your cock is hardening, but I pretend not to notice. I move a half-step, and turn so you can see my strappy red fuck-me shoes. I like to stand there and let you look. I run my hands over my breasts, my thighs, smoothing the lace. I am in no hurry. Your cock kicks like a startled horse.

"Untie me!" you say.

I just shake my head and smile a little. You have to be punished. I turn and slowly walk towards the chest of drawers, enjoying the way the high heels make my hips sway as I move. I have preparations to make. I have things to find. What I want is in the lowest drawer. I am glad. I will have to bend down for you. Are you watching? I glance back and see your eyes burning into me. Good. With legs apart, I swing down from my hips and reach into the lowest drawer. I feel the red lace slide back on my butt cheeks as I bend. I have full round hips a man can hold. Woman hips. Generous and full of promise. I hear your intake of breath behind me. It takes me a long time to find what I want. The bed creaks, and I guess you are struggling to get free.

Finally I select a lilac clit tickler, a big thick flesh-pink dildo, and a red silk handkerchief. Kicking the drawer closed with my foot, I turn around and return to the side of the bed.

Your angry cock demands attention. You stop struggling and try sweetness. "Sit on me, sexy girl. Hop up here on my cock with your warm, wet pussy."

I feel the tug, the longing for you, but I have to be strong. You must be punished. I drag a small armchair to the side of the bed. I slide into the chair, lean back, drape my legs wide over the chair arms, red shoes dangling. Just the right angle so you have a perfect view from your pillow. I stroke my fingers up the inside of my thighs, stopping at the edge of the bodystocking crotch. You moan. I know you want to be doing this. I know you see the spreading wetness on the red lace. I'm so wet now. I can feel the heat throbbing in me.

I rub the wet lace with a lazy finger, tracing lazy circles. You struggle against the silk ties again. The bed creaks. I wonder if you know the red lace crotch comes off with a few flick of the fingers, a few presses of the fasteners. How much harder would you struggle if you knew that.

It's time. I wriggle my hips and stretch over to grasp the dildo. I chose it because it is the same length and thickness as your own cock. The same thick head like a beautiful, split apricot. The same ridge that juts and tugs at my pussy every time you pull out of me. I hope you notice that detail.

I snap the fastenings and pull away the lacy bodystocking crotch. My fingers explore where you cannot touch. I hold myself open for you to see. My pussy is the colour of strawberries. You moan, and your cock leaps again. I hold the dildo against me and begin to push.

"No, let me," you say.

I don't answer you. I move my hips a little to give you full view and make you watch as every inch disappears inside me. My pussy pulses and weeps as it closes around the smooth rubber. My eyes long to close with pleasure, but I have to watch you. Your face is flushed, your breathing heavy. I will not let you come! I draw the pretend cock all the way out and pause to let you see it glistening with moisture. MY turn, your eyes say to me.

Your desire, your need fires me. I punch the cock in and out again and again. The pleasure rises in me. I press my feet onto the edge of the bed, arch my back, stretched like a bow about to fire an arrow. The clit tickler barely starts before I climax. I have to bite back my cries. Cries excite you too much. Already your cock pulses and leaps, and a bead of moisture grows. You will come soon. I have to stop. You must not come yet. I have not finished with you yet. I pull out the dildo, wipe it across your belly, and swing my legs to the floor.

"Let me lick you. I don't want you to drip," you say.

But I head straight out the bedroom door and don't look back. In the bathroom, I cool my face with water. I sit on the edge of the bath. I lean my cheek against the smooth ceramic tiles until the waves of heat in me subside. I have to wait for you. I need the bursting urgency of your cock to calm a little. From the bathroom cabinet I take a glass bottle full of golden massage oil. I decide to take off the red bodystocking, but keep the red shoes.

After 10 minutes I bring you a cool drink. I love the feel of the cool air on my skin. I walk in naked, wearing only red shoes. The look you give me starts me throbbing like a drum. You try to kiss me and lick my breast as I lean over to give you the drink, but I won't allow that yet. Your cock is still half-hard, still engaged and restless. I put one foot on your bed. Red shoe and all. I am no respecter of personal property when it comes to getting my desires. I lean over and grab the red silk handkerchief. You want to see me stop dripping? I will oblige. I am up on the bed now, crouching over you, rubbing the red handkerchief between my legs, maddening you with my nearness, with the sight, the smell of me. I flick the wet handkerchief at you. It lands on the pillow near your cheek. I want you to be able to smell my wet desire. I am stretching, bending, splitting, opening, inviting you to devour me with your eyes.

Your cock is rock hard, begging, angry, furiously wanting to enter me. I squat over you, just out of reach, then move forward. I am a panther about to spring on its prey. You open your mouth, offer your tongue, ready to suck my swollen clit. I stop short, my pussy just out of reach of your hungry mouth. I seize the bottle of massage oil and retreat to the foot of the bed. I sit between your legs, my red shoes tucked neatly on each side of your hips. I tip a little massage oil on the palm of my hand and begin to rub my breasts, working the oil into the nipples. I spread the oil over my belly and down to my clit. A faint smell of faded roses warms the air. Your cock jumps wildly as you watch the smooth oily path of my hand across my shin.

The warm oil inflames my senses. I reach for the lilac clit tickler and slide the curved tip up and down between my pussy lips. The pressure of another orgasm builds in me. I need relief. I need heat, and a passion the clit tickler can't give me. Kicking off the red shoes, I swing forward until I am crouched over your face, seeking the mad urgency of your tongue. Your lips pull and suck at me. You bite me in your frustrated desire. I grind my clit against you as you tongue-fuck me. I grab the bedpost, writhing and plunging on your scalding tongue. I pound the wall and scream your name. I cannot stop. I cannot stop. I will surely suffocate you in my ecstasy. Wave after wave of heat washes through me. My clit is too sensitive to take any more. Shaking and gasping I fall beside you on the bed.

A spray of hot cum hits my thigh. Your cock is jerking wildly, spraying me with cum as you gasp and pant. I lean over you, rubbing the cum into the massage oil on my body. You are still hard, still gasping, still shooting cum. I swing over your hips and sink my pussy deep onto you to catch the last drops. I stretch out over you, feeling your warmth, untying your feet and hands. Your cock is still curved inside me as we roll together entwined and fall into a deep sleep.

Tomorrow I will wake first, my lover. Tomorrow I will tie you again. You still have to be punished.