Punishment

Story Info
A naughty pet receives his comeuppance.
1.8k words
3.86
85.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lie here performing dirty, forbidden acts upon myself my mind wanders. I begin to think of the punishments my mistress would inflict on me if she ever found out. If she knew that her pet was lying under the covers in his bed, boxers pulled down around his knees, his hot, sweating hand wrapped around his hard, throbbing cock. Her cock. The cock he has told him belongs to her, exists for her pleasure and is hers alone. I begin to imagine what she would do if she knew, if mistress knew I was playing with HER cock. Without her permission. Indulging and pleasuring my horny little body behind her back.... The thoughts arouse me further, as does the idea of punishment, of being thoroughly taught my place, of being made to submit to her entirely.

The punishment would come as a surprise. We would be sitting or lying together in the comfort of her opulent suite when suddenly mistress's head would snap towards me and she would fix me with her gaze - a look of piercing intensity such as only she can deliver, my knees turned to water as it fried the air between us, searching me and baring my very soul.

"You've been a naughty boy haven't you pet?" she would say, pinning me with her gaze.

"Yes mistress" I reply, breath catching in anticipation.

"Tell me pet, confess to your mistress" she says in a soft, honeyed tone that simultaneously brooks no argument. Knowing it is best to obey I tell her everything, how I am unable to resist the urges brought on by thoughts of her - her curves, her hair, her sensual, pouting lips. How I lie alone in my bed at night, all alone in the dark, playing with her cock, her toy. And finally, worst of all, how I climax without her permission, wasting the essence which is hers by right. I kneel humbly at her feet and await my punishment.

"Tut tut, you have been a VERY bad boy, haven't you slave?"(I know that I have forfeited the right to be called her pet).

"Yes mistress, I am such a bad slut. I couldn't help myself. Please, please punish me as I deserve!" I beg, prostrating myself before her, my face pressed to her feet.

"You think its that easy you little slut?" she hisses, "You have to earn the right to be corrected!" She places her hands on my shoulders and hurls me back onto the floor. "I am going into the bathroom slave, don't you dare move a muscle!" I lie as still as I can, helpless with desire and apprehension, wondering what mistress could be doing. She emerges wearing nothing but her black lace gloves, bra and g-string, the sight alone has my cock twitching. "Now, slave, you are going to make me come using only your mouth, you may not move from that position and don't even THINK of touching MY cock!" she orders, towering over me, in total control.

"Yes mistress, anything mistress" I pant, so grateful to her for the chance to redeem myself, knowing I am hers, that I live to serve her and only her. She moves over me and kneels, straddling my face, her already wet sex just out of reach. I moan and twitch at that delicious scent.

"Oh, you want that, slave? You want to taste my hot, wet little pussy?" almost mad with desire I answer, my breath already becoming short from the effort of my self-restraint

"Oh yes mistress, more than anything!" She pauses for a minute, seeming to consider.

"Very well slave, you may begin." She lowers herself until she is within reach of my hungry mouth. I strain upwards, aching to taste her, driving my tongue as deep inside as I can before moving up to the hard little nub of her pleasure, moaning at that taste I love and have grown to crave my every waking moment. As I suck her clit into my mouth I swipe my tongue over it, pleased at every involuntary contraction of her muscles as the pleasure courses through her body. As they begin to grow in intensity I redouble my efforts, working her clit with both tenderness and hunger, fluttering my tongue over it and drinking in the sight of her as she rides my face, lost entirely to the sensation. Yes, this is where I belong - beneath my mistress. I could serve no other. As her orgasm draws near she suddenly rises, pushing me down and straddling me, out of reach of all but my eyes. "You did well slave, but since you have denied me your climax I will deny you mine. Don't. Move." With that she plunges two fingers deep inside her hot, tight sex, sliding them sensuously in and out as the flesh of her fingers stimulate her hot, buzzing clit, pleasuring herself as I lie helpless beneath her. I am forced to watch as she plays with herself, taking her time, teasing me before finally locking her eyes with mine as she reaches a shuddering climax. I thought I might come from that sight alone as she gasped and shook above me, magnificent in her wildness and absolute authority, growling and baring her teeth as the ecstasy reaches its peak before coming down, shaking slightly and smiling down at me in my helpless, unbearably horny heap. She takes a moment to relax, obviously enjoying my helplessness. "Clean my fingers slave, and be thorough" she says as she brings her wet hand to my lips. I do my best to comply, rising onto my knees sucking as I eagerly lick them dry, sucking each of her fingers to ensure none of her delicious juice is left behind.

"Very nice my little slut. Now, beg for your punishment" she says.

"Oh please mistress, I've been such a bad boy, I disobeyed you! Please, please punish me and teach me my place!" She walks over and sits on the foot of the bed, placing a small box next to her.

"Over my knee bitch" I obey without question, knowing I deserve this. Roughly she grabs my pants and pulls hem down around my knees exposing my naked butt cheeks.

*Smack!*

I yelp as her hand makes contact with my naked flesh, my cock jumping at the exquisite pain.

"You like that don't you you little slut?" She whispers as she rubs the skin her hand has just warmed, conserving the heat.

*smack! smack!*

Again her hand falls, my horny little body bucking up to meet it. Oh my God it hurts so good! Suddenly she stops. I moan softly, knowing she can't be done with me.

"Now you bad boy I'm going to use you like the little bitch you are, I'm going to TAKE the orgasm you denied me and I'm going to do it MY way!" She begins to pull my cheeks apart, inspecting me. I feel her breath caress that secret skin, blowing into my tight entrance, cruelly gentle, teasing me almost beyond endurance. I writhe on her knee, craving the invasion that I know is coming. I moan as I catch the scent of honey. Suddenly she spanks me again, catching me by surprise and making me yelp. She chuckles quietly before dipping her finger into her honey scented pot and beginning to probe my entrance with it. I gasp at the intrusion, pushing out to accomodate her lubed, probing digit. She teases me, pushing inside just far enough to barely brush my most secret pleasure spot. Almost without thinking I begin to thrust back against her, craving more. She chuckles and lets this continue for a while, watching with amusement as I vainly try to take pleasure before she is ready to give it, before withdrawing her finger.

*smack!*

She spanks me again "You dirty little slut, you just can't help yourself can you?"

I moan in response "Mistress please..."

"Please what slave?"

"Please take me, please, please make me come, I need it so much...." I beg, a note of desparation entering my voice.

She laughs "Very well." I feel a new pressure at my entrance, something harder, bigger. "Do you know what this is slave?"

"No mistress, but it feels so good"

"It's called a feeldoe. Its my cock pet. I'm penetrating you with my very own cock." She thrusts "Does it feel good pet?" I moan again, my breath heaving as I gasp the words

"Oh mistress, your cock feels so good, so good!" I wriggle slightly and feel the head of my mistresses new cock rubbing tantalisingly just out of reach of my pleasure spot deep inside. She raises her chin and looks down at me"And now that I've made you my bitch" she says "I'm going to use you like one!"

With that I feel her begin to fuck me, sliding her cock deep into my ass, the head slipping hard and fast over my secret spot. I push back against her, crying out at the surges pleasure and marvelling at the sight of my beloved mistress in her glory as she takes me as her own. A strange pressure begins to build deep inside me as my ass tightens over her cock.... my control begins to slip....

"You are going to come now slut. You have no choice, I can see you can't hold back." The pressure continues to build as I lose control, my hips bucking wildly as I thrust desperately against her cock until with a strangled cry I lose control entirely, spilling my essence over my stomach, mouth gaping as my breath comes in ragged gasps and my mistress laughs as she watches me, revelling in her utter domination. My whole body is shaking from the effort.

"See now pet?" she asks as she strokes my chest "I please you far more than your hand ever could. Your real pleasure belongs to me. And comes from only me."

"Yes mistress", I respond "To you and only you,I see that now. I'm sorry I disobeyed you."

"Good boy pet, you are forgiven. Come."

She disengages from my still twitching body and gently wipes the sweat and come from me before leading me to a steaming bath. I clean myself before I begin to bathe and pamper my mistress, massaging her flawless skin with perfumed oils and worshipping every inch of her gorgeous form as she relaxes in the water, eyes closed, enjoying my ministrations. She reaches out a hand to stroke my face and I bask in her praise, knowing that I live for nothing but this.... To be by my mistress's side, pleasure her, satisfy her, worship her as my goddess and be faithful to none but she.

I grin wryly as my cock twitches, stirring again at the thought. Perhaps, just pehaps, tonight I will risk punishment one more time....

In any case, the punishment is worth it!