Punishment for a Brat

Story Info
Misbehavin' leads to sound punishment.
1k words
3.89
73.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I had been arguing all day. He came home from work and asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said yes and went to shower. I met him in his room shortly after.

My boyfriend is much older than I am. 32 years. I am 21 and he is 53. I love older men. Fucking him is the biggest turn on for me. Anyway I went to his room.

He hadn't seemed angry in his texts; he had been saying how he would fuck ne all night and did whatever I wanted. But when I got to his room he was angry. He pulled me inside and shoved me to my knees. He unzipped his jeans and shoved his cock in my mouth, all the way. I gagged. "You can take it," he groaned, thrusting in and out of my mouth. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and fucked my mouth hard and deep. Spit dribbled down my chin. "You're such a good cock sucker." he told me while continuing. He moaned as I gagged again. "You weren't being respectful to me earlier. You're just a little whore. Do you know what happens to whores who mouth off?"

He looked down at me with his cock in my mouth. I could see the fire burning in his eyes at the sight. He pulled out and yanked me to the bed by my hair. He sat down and put me over his knee. "You're a spoiled brat and I'm going to punish you until you learn your lesson."

My pussy throbbed after he said this. He rubbed his hand down my back and slapped my ass. Hard. I moaned.

"You like that? Get up." he ordered. I stood up and bit my lip as he walked over and rummaged through his closet. He came back shortly after. "Bend over the desk." he had a menacing sound to his voice. I did as he instructed. I put my hands on the desk to steady myself.

I felt him rub a thick leather belt over my ass. I whimpered. "Not a belt! I'm sorry!" I pleaded.

"Not yet...but you will be," he said, and proceeded to whip me with the belt. I was on fire from the force and speed at which he was hitting me. I was gasping for breath.

After what felt like an eternity he stopped. He motioned as if it whip me and I flinched. This seemed to satisfy him. He rubbed his hand over my ass. It felt raw and stung terribly. "Are you learning your lesson?" he asked, walking back and forth behind me. "I've learned my lesson! In sorry!" I gasped out. I wanted him so badly. I wanted the pain to stop. He walked away and came back.

He tapped a heavy cane against my ass. "Oh no, please, please, I'm sorry, I said i'm sorry!" I began to cry. He poked at my feet. "Spread your legs apart and stick that ass out. Now, or i will make it worse."

"I said sorry! I am! I really am! Please!" I begged. My skin burned. He grabbed me by the hair and slammed me face first into the desk. Stars fluttered in my eyes. He forced my legs apart and pushed my lower onto the desk. "Do you have any idea how it makes me feel when you say the things you said today?" he asked, sliding the cane over my skin. I whimpered. "Do you know how angry it makes me?" he raised his voice now and whacked me with the cane.

"Count!" he ordered. "1 sir." I sniffled and bit my lip, bracing for the next. My body shook with pain as he hit me again. "Aaaah! T...two sir," I gasped.

Whack! "Oh! Oww! Three sir!" Smack. "Four-oh please, please-" whack! -"PLEASE! Five! Please. No more!" i choked out. My boyfriend paced behind me. "Fuck me instead!"

He paused. "You want to be fucked? I'll show you how little brats get fucked." he snapped. He pulled. Me to the bed and bent me over. He leaned down and spat on my ass. I moaned at the thought of him fingering me.

He didn't. "You're going to get fucked in the ass, right NOW!" he slammed himself inside me before I could react. Pain shot through me. A deep, terrible ache set inside me. Tears fell onto the bed sheets as he fucked me so hard and fast i was spinning.

"Oh stop! It hurts!" I whimpered. "Good! You're lucky I even spat on it first. Tell me thank you."

"Thank you," I said begrudgingly. I tried to wiggle away; he grabbed me by the hips and fucked me deep. "God damn you. You can take it. Take it!" he groaned, his rhythm relentless. I buried my face in the blanket, sobbing.

Finally he pulled out and fucked my soaking wet pussy. It felt so good; I was in ecstasy as he thrust himself all the way in and teased me by pulling out to the tip of his cock. I wiggled my hips, desperate, wordlessly begging. He pulled out and yanked me over to the chair in front of the mirror. He filled my ass with his thickness again and this time it felt good. My legs shook as I came hard, gasping his name. He pulled my head back. "Look at yourself getting fucked." he ordered.

I watched the look on his face in the mirror as he thrust against me. He fucked me with brutal urgency, until I squealed and was forced over the edge again. He pulled me back by my hips and moaned. "I'm gonna cum. Ah, fuck," he growled as he came, going deeper and harder into me.

He pushed me to my knees suddenly. He slapped my face with his still hard cock. I obliged and opened my mouth to suck him until he was spent. He sighed and collapsed on the bed with me in his arms. We fell asleep in seconds.

I love his punishments...