Punishment For Pleasuring Self

Story Info
She is hung and teased/tormented.
905 words
4.04
174.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung, in the middle of the room, with the balls of her feet just barely touching the floor, and she felt the tension on her calves. The spreader bar was at her ankles, and her legs spread far enough that she felt the pulling in her inner thighs. Her arms were taut straight above her head, and she was blindfolded and gagged.

She was in the 'predicament' because Master had come home to find her pleasuring herself. Needless to say, he was not pleased, and he informed her that her punishment would be such that she would long remember it!

Without warning she felt her pussy being stretched, and filled. She recognized it as the double ended dildo and involuntarily her ass clenched at the thought of the pending invasion! This was the largest of this type dildo, and Master only used in cases of punishment, as she derived no pleasure from the fullness! She felt the other end; lubricated thankfully; at her ass and tried to relax. As it was, Master had to slowly force it inch by inch, spreading her wide, until she was full.

Her breathing was ragged from the struggle when she felt Master at her breasts. His mouth; lips, tongue and teeth teasing one to rise. Her other nipple was caught between his thumb and forefinger; rubbing, twisting, pinching and pulling. Her pussy so full she couldn't contract, and she was so aroused, but unable to achieve any pleasure. She tried to scream as the nipple clamps were attached; then burn as they were tightened further. She felt the tears at her eyes, and heard Master hiss "pleasure yourself without my permission will you." She was between pain and pleasure as Master added the weights to the clamps, and she heard him step away.

She hung like that not knowing for how long, and jerked when she felt Master cup her breasts up into his hands. She whimpered when he took one nipple; clamp and all; into his mouth. He licked around her nipple, and sucked hard; first one, then the other. She jerked again as he let them fall, desire coursing through her body; her pussy straining for pleasure that was not to be had.

She moaned and tried moving to his mouth when she felt it upon her clit, but he stepped back. Again, his mouth was at her clit, and this time she did not move. He sucked, and licked, and nibbled; then clamped it. Her body jerked at the change in sensation, and she tried to scream out again.

He wiggled the dildo in her, and again her pussy yearned, and again, there was no pleasure. She wanted to orgasm, yet couldn't, and was just beside herself with lust! He chuckled, and again moved away.

Her brain in the haze that it was, she both heard and felt the flogger as it landed across her back, and her entire body convulsed. Such sweet pain. She moaned in ecstasy as Master lashed her back and legs. However, when he flogged her ass, it caused the dildo to move, reminding her of the position she was in! Over and over he flogged her backside; her entire body afire, and she heard him move away again.

She screamed into the gag, and her head fell back, as he brusquely removed both her nipple clamps and weights at the same time. Her body was trembling as she felt the first wrap around of the whip on one nipple; then the other, and he stepped away again. Her breathing was erratic as he left her hanging there to ponder how she was as such.

The flogger again, now at her breasts; her erect nipples feeling the force of each tail. She wanted to beg him to stop; to offer her reprise. He continued, each pass, each tail, caressing and kissing her nipples. She felt the heat in her wanton pussy, but was unable to orgasm. How she hated this dildo!

Without missing a beat, the clamp was torn from her clit and as she again screamed into the gag, she felt the sting of the crop flat upon it. She tried to get away from it, but couldn't, and the dildo moved causing her desire to increase only more. He tapped her inner thighs with the crop causing her legs to tremble. He used the whip upon her clit, again and again, eventually leaning down and sucking it into his mouth. She was moaning and whimpering as he stepped away.

As she took many deep breaths she began to regain her composure; as best she could; he removed the spreader bar only to bring her legs together and bind them at her thighs. While this did alleviate the pressure from her arms, it also increased the fullness in both her pussy and ass. She was trembling as he stepped away, and he stayed away until she was able to stop.

He removed the blindfold and gag, and unhooked her hands. Rubbing her wrists gently, he offered her a glass of water, which she eagerly and thankfully accepted. He told her he was proud of how she accepted her punishment, and also that he knew she would orgasm as soon as he removed the double ended dildo; which she did like never before, falling into his arms. He held her and wiped her tears away as she apologized, and thanked him.