Punishment on Holidays

Story Info
sub learns she is easily tamed by a slip of her tongue.
2.1k words
3.98
33.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves were lapping gently against the sand in the quiet cove as we walked home from the taverna where we had just eaten our evening meal. Looking out over sea you could just make out the outline of a cruise liner in the distance wending its way on its overnight journey to another destination, and raising your eyes just a few inches more the moon shone like a bright orb in the sky surrounded by its glittering stars ... a full moon ... in the perfectly clear night sky. Silence came from the few people staying in the accommodation near us, maybe like us they had ventured out to sample the local cuisine and entertainment just a short walk away along the path through the trees. As we walked along the path at the far end of the beach to where our chalet stood, only the sound of cicadas as they made their eerie screeching noise, rising to a crescendo and falling suddenly to nothing every now and then followed us, mingling with the ever changing sounds of the sea.

He held my hand in a firm grip, I knew that He had not forgotten my hasty words earlier in the evening ... even though at the time He had said nothing. I hadn't meant the comment about not being tamed in the way it had come out ... but it had been said, and I knew as soon as I'd said it that there would be some come-back ... some time!!

As we walked up the steps of our beautiful chalet He stopped and turned round, put His hands on my shoulders and looked down into my eyes.

"Well my pet, you can't be tamed can you? I think you'll find tonight that you can ... and very quickly too ... just remember you brought this on yourself!!!" He said.

I tried to speak but knew it was futile and just hung my head ... knowing that I deserved whatever He would give me, and hoping inside me that I would , as always, enjoy what He did to me.

He told me to take off my clothes and stay where I was. I knew it was pointless arguing with Him in this mood so I did as I was told as He unlocked the door and entered our lounge, before closing it behind Him again. I quickly stripped off my cream blouse, brown skirt, and cream bra and knickers and folded them all neatly and put them on the nearby chair with my shoes and returned to stand on the top of the steps to wait for Him. The minutes ticked by and I could hear nothing from inside, but the sounds from outside seemed to be getting louder ... pressing in on me as I stood there naked with my different shades of skin showing for all to see if they decided to take a late evening stroll to this end of the cove as the bright moonlight glittered through the trees and caught me in its beam.

He came out of the door behind me ... by now my nipples were hard, round balls with both chill and apprehension and a thin film of sweat covered my whole body as I waited with bated breath for what was to come. I could feel His hands caressing my shoulders gently ... and He reached round and trapped my left nipple tightly between His fingers, squeezing it slowly tighter and tighter while still caressing my right shoulder. His naked body pressing against me from behind I could feel His erect cock pressing into my cool backside. The pain from my nipple now making my cunt throb as it filtered its way throughout my whole body ... awakening the feelings I knew He wanted me to feel, my back arching involuntarily pushing my cheeks closer around His cock and my breast further into His hand. He tightened His grip on my nipple yet again as His lips made contact with my neck kissing the delicate skin on the left side of my neck before moving to nibble at the back of my neck and then, as He let go of my nipple He dug His teeth deeply in my neck. I couldn't help the groan leaving my lips as the tingle from my nipple joined with the pain from His teeth still at my neck concentrating itself in a growing ball in my lower stomach. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as the minutes were ticking away and the anticipation was turning into knowledge, pain and excitement!!

His hands reached down and took both of my wrists into one of His and I felt the cold sensation of metal gliding round both wrists and clicking into place as He closed the cuffs around me. He then turned me round to face Him for the first time, and I looked up and saw amusement glittering in His eyes.

"Well, my pet" He said "what shall I do with my little one now I wonder?"

As He steered me towards the corner of the balcony overlooking the sea and lifted my hands above my head all in one smooth movement I could see something I hadn't noticed before ... a hook protruding from the vines around the balcony ... in fact as I looked closer ... a series of them some higher than others in various places on the trellis woodwork. He placed the chain of the cuffs on one of the hooks right in the corner of the balcony and turned me round to face the corner, leaving me just on my toes.

Then silence ... an eerie silence hung over the moonlit night as even the bugs went silent and the waves faded into oblivion and I waited for what was to follow. My breath coming in short gasps I turned my head hoping to see what He was doing ... knowing I shouldn't but ............

As I did, I felt the first THWACK of the flogger as it hit my shoulders, and again immediately after it ... a warning of what was to come. Then came the steady rhythm as the beautifully heavy leather flogger thudded its way across my back and shoulders time and time again ... I lost my mental count after twenty six. The pain building gradually as the strokes slowly built in strength ... as only He knows how to play my body. I feel the trickle down my thighs as the insistent strokes build the sensations in the pit of my stomach and release the juices that show Sir my need ... the need He knows will break me.

The rhythm stops and my head springs up from its engrossed, hung position ... bringing me suddenly from my own little world where I was drifting. The trilling of the cicadas overwhelming the gentle lap of the waves in the distance begins to invade my consciousness as He moves around behind me ... I shuffle on my toes to relieve my wrists and His voice echoes through the night time sounds.

"Stand still ... and remember no cumming until I give permission!" growled the familiar deep voice from behind me.

As the words reach my ears His hands are turning me round so I face Him and I see the nipple clamps hanging by their chain in His right hand. He pinches my right nipple and puts the tweezer clamp on it ... tightening it till I wince and then tightening it again ... then doing exactly the same with my left one. He took both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and caressed them first gently, then twisting the hard nub held tight by the clamps, letting go quickly when my knees begin to buckle. The pain rippled through me and He turned me silently round to face the pillar again. The initial pain from the clamps wasn't easing off as quickly as it usually did, but then they seem much tighter than usual too ... that extra tightening! Slowly it begins to turn to an insistent burning not only in my nipples but gravitating again to my central core. I clench the cheeks of my backside one at a time in turn again and again trying to concentrate on something, and not the pain turning now to an exquisite pleasure, knowing that before long I'll need to cum.

The 'whoosh' the momentary warning before the cane connected with the tender skin of my backside. The cheeks that seconds before had been clenching now stinging with the pain of that first warning stroke.

"I told you to stand still did I not?" He says from the side of me.

I nod my head and reply "Yes Sir, I'm sorry."

"In which case, an extra three at the end for moving I think is in order. Don't you?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yes Sir" I reply in barely a whisper ... knowing that if I'm to have three added on then there will be a number before that ... He doesn't usually give me many!!

"Remember you only have to say one word at any time for me to stop little one." He says as He kisses my forehead.

The sting from the first stroke had faded as He spoke and I held myself taut as I waited for the next blow to fall ... seconds later I wasn't disappointed as the second fell and I felt myself clench with the sting of the cane as it struck the same place as before. With barely a pause it fell again, this time slightly higher and again in the same place. The stinging pain spreading across both cheeks and through into my stomach. Each stroke rippling through me to ignite the burning in the nipple clamps again and again bringing its own form of rapture and yet hell too.

He knew that I need to cum ... my juices forming a wet mass between my legs that was clearly visible to Him. The pain now turned to pleasure coursing through my veins, every stroke taking me ever closer to the edge. I couldn't count the strokes anymore as I concentrated instead on stopping myself orgasm ... I knew that if I did without His permission I would be in for further punishment and pleading gets me nowhere at all, except maybe a longer wait or something worse than originally planned.

The burning, stinging of each stroke compounded by the pull of the chain on the nipple clamps as it swings between my breasts to almost my navel and the clamps throbbing in time with the strokes ... the thud of each one echoing across the cove in the seemingly silent night. The swish and thud so controlled and measured as it beats its tattoo on the throbbing skin of my rosy red, welted cheeks.

The words burst out of my mouth "Please Sir may I cum?"

A deep laugh resonates around the balcony ... the cane falls again in a measured stroke.

"Are you sure little one? You want to cum now?" He says quietly.

I quickly reply "Please Sir ... Yes, I really need to cum now."

His laugh continues ....

"Well my pet, it seems you can be tamed, but remember you have three more to have as your punishment" He says "these you count and thank me for."

I nod in acknowledgement.

I stand waiting ... legs akimbo, on my toes, juices dripping down my thighs ... my back and shoulders burning from the flogging ... my backside on fire with the cane welts ... the need to cum overwhelming it all.

The whistle precedes the first stroke ... a hard punishing stroke as I expected that takes my breath away.

"One, thank You Sir." I gasp

The seconds tick away and I recover my composure slightly before I hear the warning that the second is on its way ... equally severe as the first ... rocking me on my toes, shaking me to my core.

"Two, thank You Sir." whispers my lips

And straight away the third follows in exactly the same place as the second. A scream leaves my lips as He knew it would ... my pain ... my punishment for the challenge and the moving.

"Three, thank You Sir." I murmur through a tear drenched face

One of His hands cups my right burning breast, the other my throbbing cunt as he pulls my burning body back against His cool skin, His burgeoning cock pressing into my throbbing flesh. He whispers in my ear "Now you may give Me your cum My pet."