Punishment... or Not?

Story Info
Concern leads to hidden desires unleashed.
3.7k words
4.41
48.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for Scott, for giving me the wonderful story idea ~grinz~ i hope You like it

*****************

Grumbling under His breath Eric finally gives up trying to ignore the person at His front door and makes His way up the stairs shutting the basement door lightly behind him.

"What do you want" He snarls as he yanks the door open not bothering to even see who it was,

"Is she ok" Pushing around Him his wife’s best friend Sandra makes her way into the house looking around and fuming in anger.

"Is who ok Sandra and why are you here?" tapping one foot Eric stands there keeping his temper in check just barely as he watches her make her way through the house.

"Is Liz ok, Eric, we were talking on the phone and she said "oh my god I have to go" and then just left. I tried calling and calling and there was no answer so I got worried and came right over."

"She’s fine Sandra really" Placing His hand behind her back Eric starts to steer Sandra to the door "I will have her call you later now you can go home and don't worry about it"

"NO damn You I want to see that she’s ok" stamping her foot in anger she stood there staring up at her best friends Husband angry and worried.

"Sandra I told you she was ok. I really will have her call you as soon as she can" looking down at the petite women He has to admire her coming all the way out here without knowing what she was walking into.

"I am not going anywhere Eric till I can talk to her" Flouncing down onto a kitchen chair Sandra gives him her most stubborn look.

Rolling his eyes and letting out a sigh Eric gives up knowing he can't make her change her mind and wondering what his wife is going to say. Turning he walks off hearing the squeak of the chair as she gets up to follow Him.

:You wanted to know what was up and see Liz, so come along"

Opening up the basement door again Eric makes his way down the stairs hearing them creak behind Him as she follows. As He reaches the basement her steps falter when she catches site of the room and the women naked and kneeling in the middle of it.

The women’s eyes were blindfolded and her hands clasped behind her back with a pair of silk scarves binding them. Her head was lowered and she had a look of utter peace and waiting upon her face.

Rushing over to her best friend Sandra drops to her knees staring almost afraid to touch Liz

"What the hell have you done to her" Looking up at Eric she screams at him the worry and confusion crossing her face as she reaches up to rip off the blindfold.

Moving quickly Eric crosses the distance between them reaching out to grab her wrist lightly but firmly in his hand keeping it from touching his wife.

"NO" is all he said then let go of her arm letting it drop as she stares at him having never heard that firm tone of his voice before. Reaching down he helps her up and back a few steps setting her down on a low stool there.

"You wanted to see that she was ok, and you have, she’s not hurt, she’s not crying she’s just here and in one piece. Now I need to ask you to leave" Standing there crossing His arms Eric wonders if this spitfire will actually listen to Him.

"No Eric, I won't leave till you let me talk to her I want her to tell me she’s ok" Getting that stubborn look again on her face she stares up at Him trying to keep her curiosity from showing on her face as well as the ache that just walking into this room caused deep inside her..

Letting her eyes stray from His for a moment Sandra looks around and Eric watches as she takes in the few things hanging on the walls. The handcuffs on the wall were in more then a few designs as well as His flogger which He and Liz picked out together. The paddle he made, one of their first toys, and the few small items on the floor, lengths of pipe and the small stool she was sitting on. He was glad that she hadn't bothered snooping in the closet they installed.

Shrugging and looking at his wife’s best friend again Eric tries to figure out what to do. He knew his wife would be very embarrassed to have her best friend see her as she is so there had to be another choice.

"Sandra she can't hear you, I placed ear plugs in her before blindfolding her if you want to talk to her do me a favor and sit in front of her look at what’s really going on and if necessary I will let you talk to her, but you do know she’s not going to be happy and probably more then a little embarrassed.

Nodding and waving away His comments she gets up on shaky feet not willing to let Him see how much all of this has affected her. Her relief over knowing that Liz was ok washed through her but the site of all of these things on the wall stirred some emotion deep in her and she didn’t know why.

Moving back to her friend Sandra walked around her looking more closely and gasped as she realized that there was a toy deep in Liz's ass as well as one in her pussy and if she strained she could hear the buzzing.

Blushing she kneels down her knees almost touching Liz's, then notices the nipple clamps attached to each hard nipple and out of nowhere Sandra gets the urge to reach out and touch them. Her hand starts to move out lightly touching the chain connecting the two.

Watching quietly Eric smiles as she reaches out to touch his wife, moving over to kneel next to them he whispers not wanting to break the spell that seems to have come over Sandra.

"You can touch them she won't mind" lightly taking her hand Eric guides it to the chain. Sandra whimpers quietly and starts to pull away, he holds her firmly making her touch the chain tracing her hand up one side then to a breast and over a hard nipple clasped tightly in the clamp. Tugging lightly at it Liz lets out a very soft moan causing Sandra to jump then to Eric’s surprise and pleasure she cups the breast her thumb flicking lightly over the tip.

Sandra leans in closer her mouth inches from the breast. She admits to herself that she’s always wanted to be with a woman and has lusted over her best friend for longer then she can remember. Flicking her tongue out she touches the nipple and hears the gasp. Startled she moves back almost crawling away from her friend crossing her arms over her knees and watching confused yet knowing if she moved she would be back there taking that hard pert nipple in her lips to bite and lick it.

Eric seeing her reaction smiles to himself then catches Sandra’s eye.

"Sandra when Liz had to go suddenly it was because I came home early, and she, well she had done something wrong, no need to go into detail, but she needed punished. Which is what we were getting ready to do when you showed up." Moving around Liz and over to Sandra He reaches out cupping her chin.

"I know you might be surprised but now that you have seen what’s going on" smiling slightly he watches her face "and it seems as if you have enjoyed it a bit I am going to ask that you not leave and help finish what you interrupted.”

Standing up he tugs on her hand drawing her back up and over to His wife. His heart was beating hard wondering what her choice will be. Pushing Sandra down back in front of his wife he then leans over giving Liz a soft kiss then tugging the side of the blindfold down and pulling out an earplug"

“Your doing good sweetheart I do hope your enjoying your punishment."

Liz nods and lowers her head back down biting at her lower lip unsure of what is going on and shivering as He replaces the earplug knowing she’s full of questions but keeping silent.

Moving over to a small table Eric takes out a few items and moves back to His wife checking her blindfold once more then taking another silk scarf and loosely gags her enough to keep her from taking but not so much that he can't hear the wonderful sounds she makes as she gets pushed towards orgasm

Looking over at Sandra Eric reaches out pushing a strand of her hair back from her face then smiles.

”So little one have you decided to stay or go? If you decide to go I understand I just ask that you do not speak of this to anyone, it’s Liz and my private life and frankly most would not understand.” shrugging lightly Eric watches her awaiting her decision.

Many expressions cross Sandra’s face as Eric watches her struggle with her desires and need. Finally she looks up her eyes meeting his and Eric smiles knowing what decision she’s made

”I want to stay” lowering her eyes and wringing her hands together Sandra wonders why she decided as she did but knowing deep inside it was something she wanted and sighing softly as she comes to peace with her decision.

”Good girl now first thing first, these clothes have got to go: Grinning Eric pulls her to her feet and slips out a small knife from the pocket of his pants, staring in shock Sandra almost backs up not from fright but from the intense feeling of desire that hits her. Reaching out Eric holds the neck of her blouse and starts to slide the knife down the material; parting it without trouble.

Closing her eyes Sandra feels Him cut the clothes off of her body leaving her clad in panties and a bra, opening her eyes slowly she looks up and sees the desire in his eyes as he looks down at her. Reaching out he takes her hand and tugs her back down to his wife pushing down on her shoulder till she’s kneeling knee to knee with Liz once again.

Moving behind his wife Eric kneels as well deciding that his whole plan for his wife’s punishment this evening has changed but that it will end up being more fun then He ever imagined.

Looking at Sandra he watches her eyes take in Liz’s body skimming up the small hips and narrow waist up to the full breasts, large for a women her size but still pert and delicious. Sliding his hands up Liz’s sides he feels her shiver under his touch and he knows she has no clue who the other person is that is touching her which makes her even more aroused. Cupping her breasts gently he flicks the nipple and hears her sharp intake of breath from the slight pain it caused.

Looking at Sandra he takes his hands off of his wife’s breasts and holds them out watching her hesitantly placing her own in his. Drawing them closer he covers her hands with his own as he places them over his wife’s chest rubbing gently and watching Sandra as he does.

Her lips part in a soft sigh as her hands again touch those breasts she’s fantasized about for so long. Feeling Eric’s hands knead her own she does the same to Liz’s breast feeling the soft supple skin under her hands and the pert hard nipple and clamp pressing against her palm.

Slowly taking his hands off of Sandra’s he watches making sure she continues, seeing her wrapped up in Liz’s breasts he slides his hands down his wife’s back down to the toy buried deep in her ass. Pulling it out slowly he feels her move back down to it and he chuckles knowing how much she loves her toy buried deep in her ass.

Watching Sandra and feeling his cock stir, harder it seems then it had ever been, he starts to fuck his wife with her toy and watch her best friend play with her chest.

Sandra’s whole body felt as if it was on fire the desire coursing that strong throughout her body and this time she leans in knowing she wants to touch and taste her best friend’s body. Sliding her tongue back out she circles around Liz’s nipple flicking against the clamp casing Liz to jump and moan. Each sound makes Sandra bolder as she reaches over tugging at the chain connecting both nipples.

Liz knows she can’t hold on much longer, her inability to tell who this other person was and the sensations they were causing was to much, Frantically she clamps around the toy sliding in and out of her ass and feeling the vibrations from the one in her pussy combined with the pain from her nipples overwhelms her already aching body sending her spiraling into orgasm. Her cries become muffled in the gag as she shudders and does her best to keep from falling over.

Eric watches as his wife’s chest flushes and he feels the shudder move through her body knowing from all their time together that she had just reached her first orgasm and it was an intense one. Pushing the toy back into her ass he stops and reaches around caressing her legs and waist then looks down at Sandra who had pulled back with a dazed look on her face.

:”Good job Sandra I do believe that she enjoyed that:” laughing softly Eric reaches up caressing one breast lightly as his other hand dips down feeling how wet his wife was. Lightly caressing her clit he gives her pussy a small pat of pleasure his signal to her that he is pleased with her.

Looking up at Sandra he sees her staring at his fingers where they are touching his wife. Raising them slowly he presses his fingers to her mouth rubbing his wife’s wetness against her best friends lips then smiling as Sandra’s tongue moves out and around licking her lips then his fingers washing his fingers clean of Liz’s juices..

Unable to stand the aching in his cock any longer Eric stands shedding his jeans in one smooth motion freeing his cock and groaning as it finally stretches out to its full 7 inches. “Nothing to big but not bad” He thinks to himself then kneeling down again he watches Sandra’s eyes follow his cock seeing her lick her lips again and he laughs quietly wondering to himself if it was from his wife’s juices or her desire to taste his cock.

Taking Liz’s shoulders gently in his hands he urges her down onto her back making sure she was not to uncomfortable on her bound wrists then watching Sandra he starts licking down Liz’s body. Running his tongue over her breasts his eyes catch Sandra’s holding them as he licks his wife’s pert nipples hearing her whimper from the pain even that is causing.

Sandra’s eyes flick to Liz’s face, then down to her breasts and she groans, her own lust rising as Eric’s tongue circles that nipple she desires. Moving in she grabs the other breast roughly in one hand as her tongue wraps around the nipple and she bites the tip that sticks out from the clamp, she hears Liz’s gasp of pleasure and pain as she does so causing Sandra to moan softly from desire.

Grinning Eric slides down his face moving between his wife’s thighs licking at the dripping wetness. Sliding his tongue up to her clit he circles it a few times then moves back down turning off her vibe and pulling it out of her then pushing his tongue into her collecting some of her sweet taste. Pulling away Eric slides back up his wife’s body and to the nipple Sandra is paying all of her attention to. Leaning in he licks it at the same time as she does his tongue leaving Liz’ taste behind.

Sandra’s head reels from desire, Eric’s tongue so close to hers and the taste that it left behind makes her lose all her inhabitations groaning softly she leans into him kissing Him deeply as her hand kneads Liz’s other breast.

Eric groans as his cock gets rock hard and starts dripping precum while his tongue is licked with Sandra’s kissing her hard. His hands run up her body behind her neck and into her hair tugging hard at it pulling her head back so he can kiss down her throat biting the hollow of it and moaning deep in his chest. Finally tearing his mouth from Sandra’s skin he pulls her down between Liz’s legs and moves her head down with his watching as she shows no hesitation diving in to suck on his wife’s clit.

Moaning Eric starts to stroke his cock slowly up and down the length of it taking some of the precum and rubbing it across the head then using it to make his hand glide easier as he watches the site before Him.

Sandra flicks her tongue out trying to remember all that she ever enjoyed men doing to her; grabbing Liz’s hips in her hands she lifts a bit and reaches under her grabbing her ass and pressing her face in deeper hearing the whimpers of pleasure and feeling Liz squirm under her. Pushing her tongue lower Sandra shoves her tongue into Liz pressing it deep into her pussy tasting how wet and sweet she was and moaning as she feels her own orgasm approaching just from tasting her best friend.

Eric finally can hold it back no more, watching Sandra make love to his wife and seeing that pert ass wiggling in the air as she does prods Him to move in behind her grabbing her hips in his hands and running his fingertips up and down her panties seeing how soaking wet and sheer they are. Moaning Sandra pushes back against his fingers as he pulls aside the material and slides two fingers into her causing her to raise her head for a moment from his wife’s pussy to moan.

Grabbing his cock in one hand Eric places it at her entrance and as she leans back down to suck his wife he pushes deep into her forcing his full 7inches in with a loud groan.

Sandra’s muffled moans press against Liz’s clit vibrating it and casing Liz to lift her legs for a moment wrapping them around Sandra’s head, dropping them again Sandra pushes back against Eric’s thrusts as he starts pounding in and out of her pussy. Pulling her hand up she slides a finger into her best friend pushing it in slowly then faster as she adds another and takes her other hand down a bit lower to play with the dildo in her ass. Doing both she hears Liz’s whimpers get louder urging her on till Sandra’s tongue is pressing hard on Liz’s clit while her fingers kept moving.

Reaching around Sandra’s waist Eric starts to rub her clit knowing he’s so close and wanting them all to cum together.

”Make her cum Sandra, make her cum with us.” Growling Eric’s thrusts speed up with his words his fingers digging into Sandra’s hips as she screams out her orgasm muffled in Liz’s pussy and making her clench tight around him causing her to thrust her fingers deeper into Liz’s pussy and bite down on her clit. Moaning loudly around the gag Liz starts to orgasm again her body clenching tight to her best friends fingers holding them in her as she orgasms over and around them her body flushing from the pleasure.


With one last pump into Sandra’s tight pussy Eric digs his nails into her skin and thrusts deep in holding Himself in her as he cums time and time again groaning at how good it felt to fuck that pussy.

Finally Eric pulls out his cock throbbing just slightly as he does, leaning back he lays down for a moment catching his breath and hears Sandra and Liz’s heavy breathing as well. Smiling he leans up on one arm patting Sandra’s leg and caressing Liz’s gently letting her know she did well. Looking at Sandra he sees a smile of contentment upon her lips and leans in kissing her softly.

”Thank you that was wonderful dear one” pulling her up to a sitting position he cuddles her for a moment then stands pulling her up with him.

”Its time for you to go I need to undo Liz and talk about her punishment with her. But I will expect you here tomorrow night,” Lifting her chin up looking into her eyes he smiles as he sees no resistance there and she nods slowly. Pressing his lips to hers she sighs softly and wraps her arms around his neck hugging him.

”Thank You” is all she said before looking around seeing her ruined clothing and laughing quietly “I will need to borrow something of Liz’s, I’ll do that now and then leave, but I will be back tomorrow, is the evening ok?” Tipping her head she waits for his nod of approval then runs lightly upstairs to get dressed.

As He waits to hear the front door close letting Him know that Sandra has left he slowly lets Liz out of the silk scarves biding her wrists then massaging the skin and making sure she was ok. Removing the nipple clamps causes her to cry out around the gag again he leans in smoothing that pain over with his tongue, kissing and licking on each nipple till they hurt no longer.

Hearing the door shut Eric starts to remove the blindfold and earplugs as well as the gag while his mind works on how to explain the depths of this punishment as well as how he will tell her of her best friends visit when she shows up tomorrow.