Punishment Turns Into Pleasure

Story Info
Master teaches slave that shitty blow jobs need to stop.
2.6k words
4.29
24.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being that it has been a while since you have heard about Sam and his slave you should know a few things. First, Sam has taken on a role of being very dominant over his slave, Liz. Second, Liz has turned over full control of everything to Sam. Sam controls everything that she does, the clothes she wears, the color nail polish, how she wears her make up, how she fixes her hair, what she eats, and when she is allowed to use the bathroom. Not to mention that he has full control over when she cums and how she is allowed to cum. Sam controls all of everything. She has relinquished this control willingly to him and has become his full slave.

In so doing, Sam also gets to decide when or if and how and what for she is punished. Sam has the final say in everything. Even if he allows her to voice her thoughts and feelings he still has the final authority.

Liz, although knowing how and being fully capable of, has not been giving Sam the blow jobs that he is so deserving of. Yes, she has been doing them, just not up to her best.

Sam has decided that it is time to punish his slave. She has not been very good when it comes to giving him all that he wants in a blow job. He knows that she has been and can do so much better than she is doing at the moment. And this has begun to greatly disappoint him. The last time that Sam was with her he tried to make sure that she knew all that he wanted and desired in the best blow job ever. He had expressed to her that he was tired of her just half assing it.

Sam told her after it was all said and done that the next time that he saw her she would be punished for giving him such a shitty blow job.

Being that she is willing and submissive to Sam she nodded that she understood.

Sam took the next couple of days to really think about the punishment that he was going to give her. He already knew that she would be getting a spanking that she may not like. As he intended for it to hurt and leave her ass red.

Sam also knew that if he didn't do some sort of punishment that was severe enough that she just wouldn't realize the error of her ways. Sam was very determined to teach her a lesson.

She had emailed Sam and asked if he had decided on her punishment.

Sam wrote back that yes, he had decided what punishment would be and that she would do exactly what he told her to do, no questions, whining, back talk, or excuses.

She told him "Yes, sir I understand."

Sam told her that part of the punishment would be that she would not see him for several days. This alone hurt her.

Sam told her that for the next several days he would be telling her how much and what to eat. He would also be telling her when she was allowed to pee and poop. He went on to tell her that she would not be allowed to poop until the day that he allowed her to see him. But that he was going to have her to eat more than her normal amounts of food each day.

She didn't know what to think at first but she also knew that whatever Sam instructed that she had to do.

She responded back to Sam and said, "Yes, sir whatever you say"

Sam knew that she really had no idea what was going to happen in a few days. But that was how he wanted it.

However after a day and a half Sam broke down and explained to her what her punishment was going to be.

Sam wrote and email that went something like this, "The next time that I see you we will be doing several things. You will make sure that your make up is done extremely slutty, you will make sure to wear your sluttiest bra and panties set, you will wear your hair in a nice pony tail. Once we get together you will be showing me the skills that you have been told to practice. I will be giving you a golden shower and you will take it without making faces or bad noises."

Sam continued by saying, "Then you will take your position on your knees and begin again to show me the skills you have been told to practice. Once you get my cock rock hard you will get on your hands and knees so that I can fuck you ass."

"And since I am not going to allow you to poop, your ass will be full of shit.", he explained.

Continuing, Sam went on to say, "I want to make sure that my cock is well coated. Once it is you will clean and suck my cock using the right skills!"

"Yes, you are going to be sucking my shit covered cock!" He exclaimed.

She read and reread this email. It took several readings before she really grasped the gravity of what he was saying. After fully getting what Sam had written she sat down and wrote back.

"Master, I believe that I understand what you are telling me is going to happen. I understand that this is my punishment for doing such a shitty job." She expressed.

So over the course of the next several days Sam gave her instructions on what to wear, what to eat and how much to eat. He had already told her that she was not allowed to poop so he just controlled when she peed. Sam had her peeing in a cup so that she could get used to doing the golden showers.

Well the day arrived for his seeing her. She couldn't help but be excited, even tho she knew what was about to happen was going to be very unpleasant for her.

Sam instructed her on several things to have together and picked her up.

Sam took her to his place and led her inside. Once inside Sam instructed her to fix her make up and to get dressed.

She began applying her make up and Sam waited patiently for her to finish.

When she was finished she stood before Sam for his inspection. He looked her over up and down to make sure that she had complied with his instructions.

"Well done", said Sam.

"Now let's go and get this golden shower done" he instructed her

She sat down on the toilet in her red bra and thong.

"Do not miss a drop, and do not get any on your bra or panties" Sam demanded

She opened her mouth wide for Sam and he slid his cock across her lips. She began sucking his cock. Kissing and sucking the head then the shaft. Before taking it into her mouth. She eagerly sucked Sam's cock, all the way to the base. She could feel it get hard on her tongue.

She continued to suck his cock deep into the back of her throat. Sam became rock hard.

Sam pulled his cock from her mouth and said, "are you trying to show off your new and improved skills to master?"

"Yes sir, I am", she pleaded

"Well where should all good little slaves be?" Sam asked

With that she got up and went to assume the position of being on her knees. Once on her knees Sam stood in front of her. His cock at her mouth.

She took his cock deep in her mouth and throat again. Sucking deep and long all the while stroking his cock with her hand.

"That's how a good slut sucks cock" said Sam

She kept going. But before long Sam stopped her.

"Now where should you be so that we can begin your punishment?" he asked

"On my hands and knees master" she replied

So she assumed the position of being on her hands and knees. Sam got behind her and placed the head of his cock at her ass hole. She was ready but anxious about what was about to happen.

Sam slid his cock into her ass, taking care not to hurt her as he did.

"Now while I fuck your ass I want you to bear down so that you really coat my cock", demanded Sam

Sam began to fuck her ass with slow deep strokes. In and out of her ass. Grabbing her hips to pull her to him.

As he did, he commanded her again to bear down and really coat his cock.

Not wanting to be punished again, Liz did as she had been told. Bearing down to coat Sam's cock.

After fucking her ass for several minutes Sam slowly pulled his cock from her ass. As he did so he made sure to flex his cock in her ass. She could feel every stroke that he had made.

Liz was fully aware of what was about to take place. And she mentally worked to get herself ready.

Sam instructed her to assume her position between his legs as he lay down.

Liz moved into position, seeing Sam's cock coated with her shit. She knew that she had been instructed not to make any faces or grimacing sounds.

"Go on, get busy cleaning my cock. You have been a bad slave, and bad slaves deserve to be punished.", Sam instructed.

All she could do was look at him, smile and say "Yes sir".

Liz went to work licking and sucking the head of Sam's cock. She knew this was going to be a punishment that she would never forget.

"That's right, go on take my whole cock like you should." Sam moaned.

Liz could tell that he was enjoying what she was doing as his cock was getting even harder. She knew she needed to do the best that she could.

After several minutes, Sam stopped her.

"I think you need to be taught even more of a lesson, lie down!", demanded Sam.

Liz took her place on the bed and waited to see what Sam was about to do.

Sam moved so that he was positioned between her legs. He looked at her and plainly said, "put it in, you know where it goes."

Doing as she had been instructed, Liz placed Sam's cock at the entrance to her ass so that he could fuck her ass again.

He took care to make sure that he did not hurt her when he went in. Once his cock was buried deep in her ass he began to make long slow strokes in and out of it. On his in stroke, he would bury his cock as deep as he could, flex his cock and instruct her to bear down on him.

Sam wanted to be fully covered this time when he pulled out of her ass. Continuing to fuck her ass for several more minutes Sam allowed Liz to cum. But just after she did he instructed her to bear down harder than she had before.

Liz did as she was told. She was starting to enjoy this feeling. She was certainly enjoying the fact that Sam was taking such control over her. Something inside her snapped and she beared down hard on Sam's cock. Knowing full well that she was coating every inch of his cock in shit. But somewhere in her mind she began to want it.

Sam continued to fuck her ass for several more minutes. When he felt he was fully coated he slowly withdrew his cock from her ass.

Yes, slow enough so that he did not wipe any of it off but gathered more. He instructed her to bear down even as he pulled out. Knowing that if she did she may even shit on the bed.

Once his cock was out he looked and her and said, "Now that's a nicely coated cock, and you are going to be a good slave and clean it up".

"Oh yes, sir!" she cried.

Sam lay down and Liz took her position between his legs so that she had full access to his now fully shit coated cock. She began to lick and suck on the head as she had done before.

Only this time, Sam told her "No it's a whole cock, take it all!"

Immediately she did as she had been told and swallowed his whole cock. She began sucking and stroking his cock. All the while knowing that not only was her hand now covered but so were her lips. She looked up at him just in time to see him smile at her.

That was all she needed. She got to work straight away making sure that she gave him an incredible blow job. Knowing that this was supposed to have been a punishment but now enjoying it.

Sam grabbed her head and began holding her in various positions so that he could fuck her mouth.

The more Sam held onto her head and forced his cock deeper into her throat the more she got the feeling that she was going to gag. It wasn't but a few more strokes and she was spitting and gagging from it. She had tried so very hard not to have that happen but alas it did.

Liz knew that by her doing this she had already displeased Master. And in displeasing him she knew that this would not be the last time that he made her do this.

Sam instructed her to get back to sucking his cock because she was going to be fed whether she liked it or not.

"You know that is not the way to suck a cock now don't you?" he asked in a stern voice.

Knowingly she replied, "Yes sir, I know I am to do better"

"Then get to work and make me cum, or do you need me to fuck your ass again?" he demanded.

Liz knew from his tone that he was sorely disappointed in her. And that alone made her feel very bad. Liz did not like it when Master wasn't pleased with her.

She got back to work sucking his cock. Milking him and taking him deep in her throat.

Once again, Sam reached down and grabbed her head. He held her head tightly in his hands, while saying "you want to act like a dirty whore then I will treat you like one, you stay right there that deep and take my cum down your throat. You better not miss a drop!"

She could feel his cock begin to swell in her mouth, but also felt her gag reflex coming on.

She knew that Sam was going to feed her his cum.

She knew this and was very ready to swallow his load. In just a few more strokes Sam was exploding down her throat. She made sure to swallow it all. Not missing a drop.

After his orgasm ceased she looked up at him, as if to question, "Did I do a good job?"

Sam could tell that this was what she wanted an answer to even without her saying so. So he told her "Yes my pet you have done a good job, however it was not up to the standard that I believe that it should have been. Apparently you didn't learn enough of a lesson this time."

"Yes, Master, I have learned my lesson", she explained.

Only Sam knew in the back of his mind that his little slave had not fully learned her lesson but had enjoyed the punishment. He thought to himself, "I wonder what she will do when I make her do it again?"