Punk Rock Princess

Story Info
A young Punk loses his virginity to the woman of his dreams.
3.1k words
4.19
50.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Draga21
Draga21
1 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE: This is my first submission. This story resembles how I would have liked to lose my virginity, alas; it did not turn out this way. Any kind of feedback would be wonderful, so please let me know what you thought about it!

I paced up and down my dorm room, examining the flyer in my hand. A local punk venue was having a concert tonight, and I debated whether or not I should go. Since I had nothing else to do, I grabbed my car keys and started out the door.

I got in my car and drove to the venue that was premiering a new local band tonight. I talked to my friend Luke earlier (who happened to be the lead singer), and he told me about the show. Apparently they were pretty good, practicing every night for the past three months. I was a little excited as I pulled into a parking space just outside the venue.

I arrived early, because I wanted to hang out with Luke before the show. The door was locked and I had to knock several times before I got an answer. The door opened swiftly and Luke greeted me with a nice sucker punch to the side of the head. Never a man to back down from a fight, I tackled him down to the ground and started to pummel his sides. After a minute of brawling, we got up and he gave me a bear hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever man!" Luke said, with a delighted smile on his face. "How is college treating you these days?"

"It's alright, but it gets kinda boring sometimes", I said. He threw his arm around me and led me inside, "let me show you around man."

It was a nice venue, with a raised stage and pretty fancy backlights. The thing about Punk Rock, you never even really needed a stage. I had spent years attending shows in peoples basements, abandoned buildings, even a closed library. Having an actual stage was a luxury, and I was going to cherish it.

I headed towards the bathroom, and relieved myself in a urinal. I washed my hands and glanced at myself in the mirror. I'm not a bad looking guy, but I would look quite strange to any normal person. I'm pretty tall, about 6'2, with hazel eyes and short brown hair, which I had spiked up. I have a decent build, I'm not buff, but I'm tone. I wore a leather jacket, with metal studs lining the collar. I had very tight fitting pants on, that showed the curves of my legs very distinctly.

I walked out onto the stage and took a look at some of the sound equipment. Luke and his band are very good musicians, but not very good at setting up the equipment. I fiddled with the knobs on an amp, occasionally plucking the string of a bass guitar to make sure it sounded right.

"Hey, you wanna help me move a half-stack man!?" Luke called to me from down the hall. I finished my work on stage and followed his voice, which led me to a storage room.

Luke was standing on a ladder, trying to remove a very large amp from the top of a large shelf. This struck me as odd, "who the hell would put the half-stack all the way up there!" He shrugged, "I don't know man, but help me get it down will ya?"

I nodded and held out my hands to receive one end of the amp, and braced myself for the heavy weight. He slowly removed it from the shelf, and lowered it into my...BAM!!!

* * * * * *

I awoke in the back of a van, with blurry vision and a throbbing headache. There was a damp rag under my head, which I removed and examined. It was soaked with blood, and I sighed as I realized what had probably happened to me.

There was music on through the vans stereo system. It was a loud, fast, and angry punk rock band called Black Flag. I enjoyed the song, having heard it a couple of times before, and began to sing along a little.

As I started to sing, the back door of the van opened and there stood the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

She was probably about 5'6, with a very thin build. Her hot pink hair was spiked up in all directions, and still did nothing to distract me from her piercing green eyes. She wore a very short shirt that exposed her mid-section and extremely tight leopard skin pants.

She looked at me and breathed a sigh of relief, "I guess you're not dead then, but damn you took a hard blow." Her soft voice played with my senses, and filled them with wonder.

I tried to sit up, but she quickly pushed me back down to the floor. "Don't get up yet, you should rest for a little while longer." I laid back down gently, and looked straight into her eyes. She was so beautiful, I wanted to grab her and make love to her right in the van, but my injury and my common sense prevented me from doing so.

After a long silence, I spoke up. "I assume Luke dropped the amp on me?" She nodded her head, "yeah, you've been unconscious for almost five hours now." I almost jumped in surprise, "five hours, so I guess the show is long over huh?"

She nodded her head, "it ended almost an hour ago, and all of the people are already gone, but I volunteered to stay and watch you."

This puzzled me, "why didn't you guys take me to the hospital?" She laughed, "I'm a med student, and I know how to handle a simple concussion. It actually wasn't really even that bad, Luke caught the thing slightly before it fell completely on you, so it didn't crush you."

She pulled out a cigarette and lit it, her cool breath mixing with the smoke as she exhaled. "You'll be okay, but it's probably gonna hurt like hell for a couple of weeks." I nodded and took out my own cigarette.

We sat in silence, enjoying the harsh music and smoking. After a few minutes, she gave me a concerned look, "Luke took your car home for you, I guess he thought you would be going to the hospital." I groaned and put out my cigarette. She took a long drag off of hers and then threw it to the ground.

"So can you take me home," I asked. She nodded and then pointed to the passenger seat. I climbed up to it and buckled myself in. She started the van and pulled out of parking lot. When we were on the road, she asked me for my name.

"My name is Jack, what's yours?"

"Stephanie, but most people just call me slut."

I chuckled, "I guess you have a pretty open lifestyle then huh?" She shook her head, "no, I'm actually a virgin, but everyone loves irony, so they call me slut." She seemed embarrassed, and her cheeks turned a rosy red. I almost creamed my pants, this sexy lady, a virgin? I mean, I was too, but she was so beautiful.

I gave her a playful punch to the shoulder, "don't be embarrassed, I'm a virgin too." She breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly changed the subject. "So where do you live anyway?" She asked. "I live in a little house off of Franklin Road," I told her.

She almost froze in her seat, then turned to me and said, "I only have half a gallon of gas left, we would never make it." I groaned and laid my head back in disappointment.

Then, in almost a whisper, she said, "you could stay with me for the night." I turned to her in surprise, but she did not look back at me, as if she was too embarrassed to look me in the eye. I smiled, "I would love too."

She cracked a smile of her own, and with that my cock was roused from its slumber. I didn't want to create an awkward situation, so I adjusted myself as discreetly as possible. She giggled, and I froze, thinking I was caught. But she didn't seem to notice, and I calmed down.

We were silent the rest of the drive, which was only another ten minutes. She pulled into an apartment complex and parked the van. I got out and followed her up to her place. She wrangled with the keys for a minute, then opened the door and welcomed me in.

Her apartment was nice, and very spacious, but that's not what I was looking at. Her curvy figure was complimented by her attire, and when she walked her ass seemed to sway, begging for my attention. I was a decent man however, and did nothing but nervously take a seat on her couch.

"Do you want something to drink?" She called from the kitchen.

"I'll have whatever you're having." I called back.

"Wine it is then." She said, emerging from the kitchen with a wine bottle and two glasses. I had never tasted wine before, but after my first sip I found I enjoyed it.

We started talking about Punk Rock, as that was a common interest between us, and the time just slipped away. I felt like I had known her my whole life. We shared the same favorite bands, and both wanted to be novelists. I enjoyed talking to her, and before I knew it, two hours had slipped away from us.

Eventually, the conversation led to sex. "I've had the chance, but I always wanted to wait for the right moment, I really wanted to enjoy it the first time." I told her. She nodded in agreement, "that's exactly how I feel." I started to get nervous and looked down at my wineglass, almost afraid to look her in the eyes.

I felt her hand slide down and grasp mine, and a bolt of electricity went through my body. I looked at her, and saw what seemed to be a mix of anticipation, and maybe lust? Her eyes pierced me as she sized up the situation. "Ya know Jack, I feel really comfortable around you. I know I've only known you for a few hours, but I felt as if I've known you my whole life," she said.

I nodded, "I feel the same way about you, it's almost as if, I was meant to meet you tonight."

And with that, I perked up the courage and kissed her full on the lips. She seemed elated, and happily kissed me back. Her lips were moist, and I felt like I was in heaven. She pushed me back on the couch, and straddled me. She bent down and passionately kissed me, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I led my tongue to match hers, and we french kissed for almost ten minutes.

She suddenly sat up and removed her shirt, her C cup breasts barely contained by her bra. I reached around her back and un-snapped it, sending the bra to the floor and my cock to the ceiling. Her breasts were large for her small frame, but did not sag a bit. I cupped one in my hand caressed it softly, drawing a heavy breath from her.

I kissed it, and then licked in circles around her nipple. She gave a slight moan, and started to rub my cock through my pants. I started to suck on her nipple, while dragging my fingertips across the other. She purred at my touch, and then kissed me again. Our tongues met once more and we made out for another few minutes.

She took my shirt off and threw it to the floor, dragging her fingertips across my chest. Her fingers felt electric to the touch, sending chills down my spine. My cock grew to its full erection and made an obvious tent in my pants.

She unzipped me and dragged my pants down to my ankles, and I worked to get them off of my feet. The only thing separating her from my cock was my boxer shorts, which were soon also pulled off and thrown to the floor. My cock stood at the ready, its full six and a half inches standing erect. She grasped it with her hand and slowly pumped up and down.

My breathing grew shallow as she jerked me off, and when she brushed her fingertips across my balls I had to fight the urge to cum. She worked her hand up and down my shaft, causing chills from my head to my feet.

She made me sit up and then got on her knees in front of me, and I licked my lips in anticipation. A small bead of pre-cum was resting on the top of my cock, and she used her finger to wipe it off.

She licked my balls, slowly sucking one in her mouth, and then the other. I moaned slightly, enjoying the sensations. She dragged her tongue from the base of my cock to the tip, and then engulfed the first few inches into her mouth. I almost blew my load right there, but fought back the urge and let her continue.

She bobbed her head up and down, and sucked lightly. Her tongue was working the sensitive underside, and I gasped in pleasure. Her hand toyed with my balls as she sucked me off, almost sending me to the roof with pleasure.

She went down very far, and it caused her to gag a little. But she was determined, and on the third try sucked the whole length of my shaft down her throat, inch by inch. I lightly stroked her hair, and moaned as she sucked me.

After a few minutes, I felt an orgasm building, and tried to pull her off, not wanting to be rude and cum in her mouth.

"Stephanie, I...I'm gonna to cum."

She did not stop her attack however, but was renewed. She continued bobbing her head up and down, and then sucked my entire length down her throat. That did it for me, and I started to cum with a fury.

The first jet of sperm flew down her throat, and she quickly swallowed. This was followed by four more cum spurts, which she happily swallowed. After another minute of teasing my now deflating cock, she sat up and kissed me.

I tasted myself in her mouth, but this just turned me on even more. We kissed furiously, tongues fighting each other.

After another minute of kissing I began to stroke her through her pants, causing her to sigh. She quickly took her pants off, and slid her cotton panties to the floor. I had my breath taken at the site of her beautiful sex.

She was completely shaven, and her pussy lips bulged with excitement. I took a finger and ran it down her slit, then inserted a finger into her. She gasped, and laid down onto the couch, legs spread, enjoying the attention.

I worked one finger in and out of her, with the other rubbing her now swollen clit. After a few minutes I inserted another finger, causing her to moan loudly.

I ran my tongue up and down her thighs, teasing her. She stroked my hair, and gently tried to push my head down into her. I chuckled at this, and ran my tongue just barely over her clit. She gasped loudly, and angled herself to better receive this treatment.

I continued to move my two fingers in and out of her, while running my tongue in circles on her clit. Her moans grew in noise and intensity, and soon she was nearly screaming in pleasure.

She suddenly grasped the edges of the couch, and screamed very loudly as the orgasm took her, sending her into a wild spree of animalistic grunts and yells. I continued my work, and after awhile I sat up and kissed her.

She didn't seem to care I had just eaten her, but instead shoved her tongue in my mouth. We kissed very passionately for almost fifteen minutes, and then she led me into her bedroom. I threw her down on the bed and kissed her some more.

She started to stroke my cock and soon brought it back to life. I laid down on top of her and spread her legs. I angled my dick and placed it at the entrance of her pussy.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded, and urged me to continue. I shook my head, "what about a condom?"

"Its alright, I'm on birth control. So please Jack, please fuck me." She said. Her dirty talk drove me wild, and we kissed for another minute.

I placed the first couple of inches into her, and we both moaned audibly. I encountered a barrier that I figured to be her hymen. I kissed her once more, very passionately, and then thrust forward, burying myself into her.

She bit her lip and fought a scream of pain, but it soon resided, and I continued. I started out slow, softly retreating out of her and then slowly easing myself back in, letting her get used to my size.

I increased my pace, and was soon fucking her very fast, her moans driving me wild and encouraging me. She angled upward and wrapped her legs around me, which caused me to go even deeper into her pussy. We were both soon grunting like animals, and I enjoyed the tightness of her.

Her pussy seemed to grip me, and that sent me wild. I fucked her hard and fast, both of us screaming in pleasure.

She suddenly arched her back and let out a scream, and shuddered violently as her second orgasm overtook her. That was all it took to set me off, and I soon moaned loudly as my own orgasm shook me to the core.

I thrust once more, and sent ribbons of cum deep into her pussy. Our orgasms shook us to the core, and we both collapsed onto the bed.

She kissed me, and I happily returned it. We kissed for another few minutes, and then she got up to go turn off the light.

She climbed back into bed and snuggled against me. I soon drifted off into sleep, with my punk rock princess held tight in my arms.

THE END

I hope you enjoyed my story! It was my first, but please feel free to praise or criticize, whichever you see fit. I love feedback, and would love it if you were to tell me what I did right and what I did wrong. Thanks again, and don't forget to vote!

Draga21
Draga21
1 Followers