Punky's Diary, 01/30/07

Story Info
The continuing saga of Punky.
4.4k words
22k
4
1

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers

Punky's Diary – a Friend's Experiences, collected by Selbryth.

January 30, 2007

Me again!

So anyhow, Morgan, my supervisor, and me kept getting it on after those first times. In fact it was every single night for awhile there.

But then things started to level out a little bit, and now it's like weekends only. We never went back to the meditation place either because, well, you have to be in the right frame of mind to be at an orgy, you know?

So anyhow, this past weekend Morgan invites me over like normal, except she says she has a special surprise for me.

Which of course I'm thinking 'cool' and all that. I mean, I'm not into people for what they can give me, but if they want to do something, I'm not complaining.

So I get to her place after work and I go in, and there's this other girl—my age round about—and she answers the door.

And...she doesn't have anything on!

Then I go in and of course I'm looking right? Cute body, cute ass, beautiful legs, pretty ankles. When the door first opened she was facing me and she has this really exotic face with almond eyes, cute shoulders and cuter boobs. Bigger than mine and nicely shaped.

But as I'm following her down the hall to where Morgan is, I'm checking her ass out because it's just there, swaying back and forth, all bare, totally open for inspection.

So...of course you gotta inspect; it's one of the great unwritten rules!

Then we're back by the pool and Morgan's there with the barbecue already going and she has her chef's hat on and mittens and apron and nothing else.

She's sooo cute like that!

I go up to kiss her and she smiles back at me.

"How do you like your surprise?" she asks me, and I gulp. "Her name's Lorin and...she's been wanting to meet you for awhile now. I've told her all about you."

And I'm thinking What? What did you tell her? That 'oh I know this girl Punky who's a complete freak? Or dork or something?'

Then Lorin is there with an icy cold Dr Pepper for me—in a can of course, my favorite—and I take it and she smiles this cute little smile at me; the kind of sweet, bashful smile that makes your navel quiver inside you know?

Like that.

Then Morgan nudges my shoulder and I look at her because, well, when Lorin walked back into the house my eyes were right there, you know?

On her shapely buns.

So I look and Morgan goes, "Well, get comfortable why don't you? I'm busy cooking here, so...Lorin's here to fulfill any desires you might have while I'm cooking..."

"Any?"

"Yes, silly."

"Oh and what did you tell her about me?"

"Just...that you're remarkable; that you're incredible; that she'll probably never meet anyone like you—ever."

"Oh that...."

"Now go; enjoy yourself." Morgan says. "Go enjoy her.

So okay, if that's what it was about, then fine. I took my soda and went in to find Ms. Lorin Cutebutt.

* * *

When Morgan rang the dinner chime half an hour later, I was just about done eating the banana. It had somehow gotten lodged up Lorin's pretty, shaved cunt, and she'd needed help getting it out.

Funny the kinds of problems you run into in a kitchen.

Then Lorin squeezed the last of the banana juicily out of herself and I clenched it between my lips and slipped it in my mouth and ate it. She sat up on the counter where she'd wound up, legs dangling down, and I stepped back and simply looked at her.

She still had those huge, doe-eyes looking back at me, still had those luscious lips turned up at the corners in a smile, and still had that unbelievable body staring me directly in the face. I'd gotten to know that body of hers a lot better than before and I still didn't have anything bad to say about it.

She's tallish and skinny like me—slender—I guess is a better word, but unlike yours truly, she's...curvier. Fuller boobs like I said, though not huge knockers that can hurt you; long legs, and as I'd found out, really gorgeous feet. Like the sort of feet models have. In fact she could've been a model.

But absolutely anything I did, she just instantly wanted it as much as I did. When I'd first found her in the kitchen she'd been stooping down in front of the fridge getting some apples to cut up for the barbecue. She stood and saw me and it's like her eyes got all big and warm and inviting, and she simply closed the fridge, put the apples on the counter and stood there with hands at her sides, letting me look!

That was the hot thing about it; she knew I was looking, didn't try to cover herself in any way, and stood there without any shame or bashfulness or anything, letting me see what I wanted. I couldn't help going up to her, and then I couldn't help kissing her cheek. She gave out this cute little sigh when I kissed her and that only made me want more.

So since she was my surprise present I took more.

It was just so weird having a total stranger simply stand there and let me do what I wanted. I kissed her lips, her ears, her neck, and though she gasped and sighed, she didn't move an inch. Only when I turned her the other way around and squatted there kissing her ass (literally!), did she move. She leaned against the edge of the counter a little bit, and then moved her feet further apart.

After that I had her butt-cheeks pried wide open and was licking her bung-hole. She smelled and tasted so flowery-sweet right there, like she knew she'd have visitors up her crack and so had prepared herself with some body-splash. I tongued her butt-hole and she sighed and inhaled, and then I was licking the backs of her legs and she moved again.

Up on tip-toes.

When I spun her around her bald pussy was right there and I didn't even wait and dove right in. I made her cum about a minute later and the more I ate her, the more she squirmed and shivered. Then I was putting her up on the counter and she let me lift her and then she was leaning back on her elbows with her legs wide open and I was sucking her cunt juices and rubbing her clit with my tongue tip.

Then...the banana thing happened. It was just fun.

And none of it was my fault because I have way more class than that.

At a certain point I remember stopping what I was doing (licking her ankle I think), and stepping back and taking my clothes off. It wasn't because I wanted her to do anything to me—it's just that it was just getting hot in there! So then I was naked and she was still there on the counter, and I went back to what I was doing with the banana.

Then the dinner bell went off and when I finished the banana I helped Lorin off the counter and we both went back outside.

Morgan was all smiles when she saw me and Lorin strolling out together. She had her apron and hat and everything off now and was as naked as Lorin and me, and she came up and gave us both a good hug before guiding us back to the table. She already had everything served up piping fresh and hot, so we all sat and started in on the grub.

I kept looking at Morgan though. She was looking at me, at Lorin, then back at me, and I'm thinking Whoa, okay now! Like what's the plan here? First just me and you (besides the yoga-orgy), and now...?

Then Lorin, this quiet little forest nymph or something, who's only said "Hello. Morgan's out by the pool. Please follow me." and "Oh! Oh! Oh! OHH!" so far, turns to me and gives me this really sweet smile.

"You're everything Morgan said you were," she says, and I'm going 'who, me?'

Then a bare foot gently strokes my right leg, and another bare foot caresses my left leg—one from Morgan, one from Ms. Sex Elf!

So of course I melt inside. I nearly dropped my frickin fork it was such a feeling! I couldn't help but return the touch, and the next thing I know, I'm playing footsies with these two incredible women and we're not even at the desert course yet. It gets to the point where none of us are interested in eating anymore (well, food at least), and we all get up at the same time as if we'd rehearsed it, and go out to where Morgan and I normally make love under the stars—this one part of the pool deck where we'd made a nice little 'nest' out of pads and outdoor pillows and stuff. It's like fifteen feet square or something and right out in the open, but because of the way the hills are and the way Morgan's home is built, it's still completely private.

Lorin gets on the bedding first and kneels and she's reaching up toward Morgan and Morgan goes down to her knees, and for a moment I just stand there looking at these two women, wondering why they want a third person. I mean, Lorin's totally gorgeous and womanly and feminine, and Morgan's the same except a little older. They're this perfect pair and here I am, dorkette, standing there wonderin' what the fuck?

Then they're kissing and in spite of everything else, it turns me on to see them going at it like that. I figure maybe I can just diddle myself or something but then they stop kissing and hold their hands out to me, and I let them pull me down on the pads with them. I'm kissing Lorin and then Morgan and then Lorin and then we do a three-way kiss and our tongues are just all over the place, and all of a sudden they both push me all the way down on my back and in just seconds I'm having my first orgasm because both of them are doing it to me at the same time—Lorin nestled comfortably between my legs, eating me out (for the first time actually because in the kitchen I'd been doing everything), and Morgan seated beside me, kissing my face while her hands are mashing my boobs up.

Then another orgasm and another one and another. I'm in complete orgasm-land to the point where the orgasms are all running together and exploding every which way. It feels like different parts of my body are having their own orgasms actually, especially when Lorin starts kissing the insides of my thighs, and then gets all distracted and starts kissing her way down my legs.

So I'm laying there out of breath, pleasure just shooting out from every pore, and then Morgan straddles my face and starts riding it like back in the yoga place. I get my tongue up in her cunt and then she's gasping and moaning away on top of me while Cute Pixie 2007 is down by my feet, getting even for some of the stuff I'd done to her earlier.

It's not my fault that the girl was born with such pretty toes!

All I can think while this is going on is Oh my god oh my god oh my god! and that pretty much sums up what I hear Morgan moaning every now and then. She starts to really ride me and then all of a sudden leans over and jams her mouth right on my snatch and here we are doing sixty-nine while these incredible sucking lips are working my toes like they were dicks or something.

It only takes like half an hour of that kind of treatment before I'm wasted, and when I stop jerking and shivering and gasping, Morgan gently lifts off me, crawls down to Lorin and then the two of them are getting it on. I roll on my side to watch the festivities, and to tell the truth it looks like the two of them are even more excited now than before.

I figure it's because they were/are a couple. Maybe this was some sort of reunion or something. Whatever it is, seeing these two luscious ladies going at each other like that—like crazy-girls!—really gets me going again. I'm of course not going to bother them and try and barge in to what they're doing so I just lay there on my side getting hotter and hotter by the second.

Then Lorin pulls her tongue out of Morgan's cunt and Morgan stops what she's doing and looks.

"Now Morgan!" Lorin gasps. "Do it now—please!" and so I watch as Morgan nods, gets to her feet, straddles this squirming nymphette, and starts to pee on her! And I mean all over her—head to foot!

And while this hot stream is splashing down everywhere Lorin is totally out of control, thrashing and groaning and gasping and moaning! She's rubbing Morgan's water all over herself, rubbing it in, applying it like cologne, and then she starts rubbing her pussy at the same time. Morgan moves a little and aims her stream at the girl's cunt, and then Lorin turns, lifts and holds herself so her clit is being directly hit by Morgan's squirting piss-stream.

I came. Just like that, laying there watching, I have this huge orgasm. Then another one and my pussy squirts and it goes all down between my thighs and then I cum again and again. Meanwhile Morgan has totally drenched Lorin in her 'essence' and finally lunges down on top of her. They both go into sixty-nine right away and there's orgasms and crying and moaning and everything, and the whole scene is so hot and torrid, my own orgasms just keep right on cumming.

When the storm finally ends about three quarters of an hour later, each of us are pretty much gooey and wet and slick in various places. Morgan's face is dripping wet because Lorin had unloaded just moments before—not pee though; pussy-squirt—and I'm dripping from my own gushes of goo. I figure it can't get any better than this, and sit up, but the two of them notice and they just turn and pounce on me. I'm covered with kisses and tears and saliva and Lorin is straddling my right leg as I lay there, while Morgan kneels over me on the other side. They're both licking me and tasting me and kissing and touching me and the shivers all start to build up again.

I didn't even know I was capable of getting horny again.

But this sudden passion for me slowly fades away and they after awhile just lay cuddled up against me and I start to fall asleep. It's really comfortable being covered with warm girl-flesh, ya know?

When I wake up, it's the next morning and I'm in Morgan's bed, warm under the covers, and Lorin's snuggled up against me. The way she feels against me, the way she lays like a spoon against me is so familiar and natural feeling I forget that I'm at Morgan's house for a second.

It was like waking up from a dream and the dream's reality or something. I put my arm over Lorin and snuggle up and start to fall asleep again, but she moves and starts to turn over and then I'm looking at her face-to-face and there's nothing more I wanna do than to kiss her.

So I do.

And the kissing just starts to go overboard like it sometimes does, and pretty soon I'm ready to go spelunking under the blankets and start my morning off right.

That's when Morgan appears at the door. She's in a bathrobe and has a tray in her hands.

"Good-morning my two little fuck-bunnies!" she sings, and I nearly crack up laughing.

Fuck-Bunny?

I guess it was fitting though.

So she brings the tray in and sits down with it. It has orange juice and coffee and pastries, and so of course I grab a pastry. Lorin is looking at Morgan with this happy, longing sort of look in her sleepy eyes, and then she takes an orange juice and drinks it all down. It reminded me of Morgan drinking my pee all those times.

But that also reminded me of the night before with Morgan totally hosing the girl down from head to toe!

I jammed the pastry in my mouth trying not to get too hot too soon. I was raring to go now but people have to eat too you know?

So then Morgan sits with us and Lorin sits up all the way with her legs crossed, and I'm leaning against the pillows, and without saying a word of warning, Morgan just reaches over and puts her hand on Lorin's leg.

Okay, that would be more or less normal or simply affectionate with most people, but when you know how Morgan loves licking legs and stuff—and the way Lorin responds to that sort of thing—well, it was like seeing Morgan lean over and suck a nipple or something.

Lorin responds by putting her hand on Morgan's hand and then there's this whole leg rubbing thing and the breakfast stuff is forgotten (except that I snagged another pastry), and legs are being lifted and kissed, Morgan's bathrobe gets undone and well...I was still eating my pastry but I had a free hand and that went right in the opening to grab Morgan's tits.

It was great—bearclaws and boobs!

But I more or less just let the two of them go at it and pretty soon I sneak off the bed and sit on the floor to watch. I grab a coffee and put the cream and sugar in it while the room starts to fill with grunts and groans and little cutesy words floating around. I start sipping coffee and I'm watching Morgan and I just have to say—she looks so fucking sexy it's unreal! I mean at one point she was kneeling there over Lorin's right leg, holding Lorin's left leg up and just rubbing her face against it, and that was just the hottest looking thing.

Then Lorin had her turn being sexy when Morgan lowered that cute left leg and Lorin just lay there with both knees up and together, her top half turned away from me so she could reach Morgan's legs (which she'd just stretched out in that direction). Morgan was half-leaning against Lorin's knees—just gazing at her—while the girl kissed and licked and nibbled on her knees and shins.

Just so cute and so sexy!

They made love for almost an hour, doing various things in various ways. I just sat and watched and finished the orange juice and the coffee and just had a freaking good time. There's just something about two beautiful female bodies moving together and against each other and sliding and twisting and squirming that's always a total turn-on for me.

Then you add the sounds they make and the perfume of overworked pussy goo and the whole thing is priceless.

Then I was thinking I could just sneak out back and maybe go for a swim or something (since Morgan and Lorin didn't even seem to know I existed) but as I got up, Lorin's head turned toward me—she was right in the middle of orgasm—and her eyes opened and she saw me. I was looking right at her the moment she hit orgasm, and it made me almost cum just from sharing that with her.

But then she reaches out to me and grabs my hand and then she's pulling me onto the bed and Morgan feels it and gets up from between the girl's legs and pushes the two of us together.

It was like she'd unleashed a wildcat or something. Lorin just turned and attacked me, flinging my legs wide open and burying her head between them. She brought me off like a minute later, and then I dragged her bottom over on top of me and we were doing sixty-nine for I don't know how long.

Maybe an hour.

It was real savage sort of stuff though; just two extremely horny girls thrashing around in total lust for each other. When I looked, Morgan had gone off with the breakfast tray, and then Lorin did something (probably bit my hipbone or something) and I got distracted and then we were wrestling and thrashing around again.

A Minx.

Or a wildcat—I think that describes Lorin.

I just gotta say though that I wasn't really all calm and quiet either. The girt just had this sexy something about her that made me want her; made me want to just keep fucking her and eating her and fingering her. Some magical little spark in her being that just drew me to her like a magnet. I'd finish nibbling her heels and see her ass and just want to jump it, and then it was her shoulders or even her fingers sometimes.

The whole thing goes on and on for quite some time and then Morgan is back and she has lunch for us! I look at the clock and—wow—it really was lunchtime! This time Lorin gets up and puts on a robe and Morgan brings mine over, and the three of us decide to carry the lunch back outside.

Where it was 'safe.'

And I'm sitting there slouched in my chair by the pool, jamming the hamburger in my mouth, and my eyes are all squinty and blurred and (probably) dreamy looking, and I look around and there's these two wonderful ladies there with me and we're all sorta dazed out and happy looking. It was a beautiful day on top of that, and the whole scene was really restful and peaceful. Now it doesn't happen often for me, but I felt really content about things; about life in general, but just about the moment. Like there was real meaning in things and that things could be okay.

Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers
12