Punky's Diary, 4/29/07

Story Info
Charlie and Claire and the Twins.
8.7k words
17.2k
00

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

Punky's Diary -- a Friend's Experiences, collected by Selbryth.

April 29, 2007

More with Charlie and Claire:

We fucked. We fucked hard and long with sweaty skin sliding around and thighs straining to hold on and lift and stiff prongs going in and out of overworked holes—both Charlie's fleshy length or one of my dildo attachments.

That first afternoon after we left the hot tub, Charlie and Claire ganged up on me and didn't give me a chance. I couldn't even catch my breath as they worked me over, making me cum till I couldn't cum anymore. And when I melted away and lay there on my side watching, the two of them went on screwing, either with Charlie on top or underneath, or with the two of them just grinding their crotches together. It was intense, but the energy and desire and passion was just driving everything. I never would've believed my gorgeous Charlie had that much pure, unadulterated lust and sexual energy inside her (well okay I did), but it was the same with Claire. It was like all her years being afraid to be touched had just let things build up to the point of exploding and that's what she did—exploded.

I mean I'd seen some of that when she and I had been together, but now, it was like mixing volatile chemicals together or something.

Fuck.

Then seeing them doing all these crazy things got me going again and I started to touch my pussy, but they saw and came swooping back over me like birds of fucking prey or something! I was pinned, my nipples were sucked, my cunt was fingered by both of them at once, then I was turned over and suddenly the gentlest of kisses were being placed all over my back. It was like night and day sometimes!

Claire got the strap-on dildo in place, put in the double-headed dildo and lay on me. Charlie helped lube my bung-hole up and then Claire was ravaging me, pounding me to a melted mass again. When my pussy squirt it only made her more aroused and then she pulled out, they both got me on hands and knees and Claire got in me again. Charlie just knelt before me, her gorgeous dong sticking out from between her beautiful thighs and I couldn't help but go down on her.

I mean, c'mon, you know? Something that pretty and stiff?

I missed her, missed sucking her thing but as Claire fucked me to six orgasms in a row, I got my fill. I kept sucking, slurping, tasting Charlie's gooey cock-dew. I wanted her to cum in my mouth so I could taste her, but Claire rammed and slammed me till I melted away again.

I was just a puddle that would sometimes lift up into the shape of a woman for awhile and then melt down flat. I passed out cold after that but when I opened my eyes it was still the same night and my nipples were being kissed so tenderly, so delicately, the shivers I got woke me all the way up!

Charlie and Claire lay against me on their fronts, nibbling on my tits like they were Hershey Kisses or something. I came, had a couple more cums and then felt this raging storm fill me from head to toe! It was like 'Enough is enough!' you know?

I sat up, pushing them aside, found that the dildo harness was laying unused nearby and got it quickly on me. I didn't ask or hint or anything, and just turned to Claire, got her on hands and knees, wiped the dildos off with part of the blankets, dribbled spit down her crack and then pushed both prongs into her. She gasped and shivered but held her place, and then Charlie got the pump bottle of lotion and squeezed a whole bunch down Claire's crack. I worked it into her and then started ramming.

Now I was the one filled with lust and passion and the urgings were so strong, I couldn't believe it. It was like my hips were their own entity or something; like my pelvis was haunted and going on its own. I was really slamming Claire good and fast and Charlie just sat there with her legs tucked under her like a lady riding sidesaddle, watching and smiling.

But then I started looking at her more than the woman in front of me and it started to feel and seem like I was fucking Charlie and nobody else. She was sitting over to the side, but she was the one in front of me, she was the one I was fucking.

Then Claire gasped. Her head tossed back. She looked at Charlie and even in profile I could tell how desperate she looked.

"Ch-Chucky?" she gasped. "Lemme suck y-you, okay?"

And Charlie simply slid over, leaned back on her hands and opened her legs. I watched as Claire's body curved over toward it, watched her head dip down and then her head was going up and down furiously. I looked up into Charlie's face and saw the pleasure she was feeling. She gasped. Her nipples hardened, and seeing all this just made me want to do more. I held Claire's waist and really started banging her furiously, and I was only glad that the prongs were delicate on top of being stiff because she would've gotten bruised otherwise.

Then Claire pulled back and arched. Her head went back and she groaned at the ceiling. I kept pounding her and she huffed and gasped and groaned again. I reached around and grabbed her tits, squeezed them, tweaked her nipples and she came again and then once more. She was flexed like a bow in front of me, flexed and shivering like a bow about to shot the arrow. And my arrows were in her, penetrating her deeply, moving juicily, slickly within her.

Then she went down on her hands again, the down onto her elbows. Her head started to go up and down fast again and Charlie's face said it all.

But I wanted to be doing that. I wanted her prick in my mouth! The next time her eyes focused and she looked at me, I gestured and she silently scooted back from Claire's hungry mouth and then stood and straddled her friend's back and came closer. Her cock was still glistening with Claire's saliva and when it was close enough I leaned forward and slid my lips over it. I started to work my head back and forth but it was awkward and Charlie saw and started to do the work for me by thrusting back and forth—fucking my mouth while I held still and let my lower half continue to do all the work with Claire.

Claire was gasping and shivering and out of control. Several times when I pulled back her cunt and ass muscles clenched as she came and held the dildos in place. The elasticity of the harness let it pull out a bit, but then I was pushing in again and Claire's body let go.

It hit me like a hot wave. It splashed all over my crotch and thighs and ran down.

"P-Punkyyy! God, oh god, oh god, oh god...!"

Claire's cunt wasn't spurting; it was her pee-hole and her piss was coming out like a person who'd had three tall glasses of ice-tea four hours ago and had been holding it in all this time—a strong, forceful, constant stream.

I shoved forward and her piss stream was divided by the curvy part between the twin-prongs of my dildo. I pulled back and the gush was in a narrower V and wetting me down good. It drove me crazy! The feeling of it, the wetness and smell and messiness; my fingers gripped her hips even tighter and my pelvis went on overdrive.

In and out and in—fast, deep, hard—and Claire's whole body was being slammed back and forth. She was gasping, making crying noises. Every muscle in her back seemed tensed and flexed to its limits. My own groin muscles, my abdominals—everything from my ribs downward—were hard and tight as I slammed those two things in and out and in to Claire's body.

Then I remembered the beautiful thing still hanging straight at my lips. It was stiff and throbbing but now it seemed sad because I'd totally forgotten about it. Claire gasped somewhere far away; her piss stream stopped and then restarted, but now I was looking up the base of the gorgeous organ in front of me, up the lovely V-shape of the pubis to the cute arrow-head of pubic hair, and then up the firm tummy to the navel, and the up to the mounds of breast with their taut nipples to the face smiling down at me.

Charlie.

My eyes welled with tears from how much I loved her. It was true. I couldn't deny it any fucking longer. It was her. She was the one. And now I'd forgotten and she was waiting for me to start sucking her again.

But I wanted more. I jerked my head slightly, indicating Claire and all that was going on down below and the raised my brows and looked at the tempting rod before me, then looked up. Charlie winked and I got the spongy tip of her thing between my lips and pushed forward just a little. I pursed my lips firmly and the next thing I knew, a hot stream was tickling the back of my mouth!

I drank. I swallowed as I drank from this sexy, thick, fleshy 'straw,' and Charlie simply kept feeding me. More and more. I felt similar stuff gushing on me below, drenching my pussy, my abdomen and running down my thighs, but as I let my hips do all the work, I held the rest of me steady and calm and slurped on the wonderful warm juice Charlie was allowing me to have.

Then the stream filling my mouth stopped. I swallowed the last bit, still enjoying the leftover tastes, and Charlie moved back and back until, shivering, she sat cross-legged in front of Claire. I wondered if she'd give Claire the same sampling, but she had her cock caught down between her crossed ankles. I looked up from that tempting place to her face and smiled at her. She smiled back and then I dropped my head and focused on what I was doing.

To see such a beautiful butt, such sexy cheeks, so totally spread and glistening with sweat and piss and penetrated so totally by my dildos, made me gasp aloud. It was more than sexy, it was frickin incredible!

I let my body move now, all of it; my waist and torso, everything moving in a sultry (I guess) undulating motion, with my pelvis rolling along with everything else. It wasn't just my crotch that was fucking Claire now, but my entire body—even my legs and knees. I forced the dildos in deeper and pushed harder and Claire, shivering and mumbling things I couldn't understand, started to move down, to melt downward onto her front. I moved with her and she finally lay flat and spread out on the bed, but with her rump rolled up to meet my dildos. I moved more on top of her, almost sitting on her ass, leaned over and continued pounding her.

The bed was shaking now, almost like a wind had come up from somewhere and was trying to bounce it off the floor. I leaned more, got my knees around Claire's curvy sides and let go with all I had.

"...god-oh-god-oh-god...damn it Punky—yessss...god-god-god...."

Claire's voice was getting hoarse and rough-sounding. She'd been screaming and pleading for what seemed like hours even though it had only been moments. I felt more hot water spurt out from between her legs, but with this different angle now and with my legs around her butt, the only part of me that got wet was my crotch. Claire's ass-cheeks were soaked now though, soaked with her own fluids. Everything was slippery-wet, her skin, my skin. I reared back and got my lower back in a better angle, tightened my knee-grip around her sides and rode her.

Hard!

But somehow it still wasn't enough. I wanted to see her—Claire's face—because though her back was beautiful and her shoulders the kind you just wanna bite, I wanted to see more. I stopped and eased back. Claire gasped and clenched bunches of the sheet in her fists. Her whole body shivered and shook, and then I pulled out.

"No!"

Her hands beat at the mattress now, but I didn't give her time enough to miss me and got off her, rolled her roughly over onto her back, got her legs open and then reached down to rotate the double-prong dildo so that each shaft would be reinserted into the same opening.

I didn't have time to relube anything!

Then I spread my knees and Claire opened her legs wide and spread completely for me. I couldn't remember any woman spreading herself so wide, so achingly open to me before and for a moment I had to figure out if this was just some dream or something else.

"...fuck me Punky—please?" Claire begged. I looked at her face, and when her eyes slid open and I saw the tangle of thoughts and swirling emotion within them, I knew it was all for real.

—Because no dream-girl had ever looked that completely desperate.

I moved Claire's legs the way I wanted them and then spread mine out beneath them and leaned and rolled, reached down and then guided the prongs right back into where they'd been. They slid into her like she was made of butter.

Claire arched and cried out and I pushed until my prongs were buried completely. I took a breath and got into a workable position, pulled my hips back and slammed forward again.

Claire looked like she was losing her mind. Her hands came up and raked upward through her messy hair. Her mouth fell open as if she was going to say something starting with an 'O', and her eyes opened just a crack.

They were blank. They were far away. I grabbed her warm, wet legs against me and started fucking her hard and fast. I wondered if I'd ever get worn out or tired, but it seemed my front, my groin and pelvis and thighs—even my toes—were made of steel and that the engine running everything was inside me.

—It was inside the beauty I was screwing.

Then, moments of silence where all you could hear was the moist squishing of stiff things thrusting back and forth into warm, gummy-wet soft things. Back and forth—squish-a squish-a!—and Claire gasping finally, grabbing me with her long shapely legs, pulling me into her even as she was pulling herself up against me.

But now I could see all I wanted. Claire's model's face—Charlie's Evil Twin; her flushed and reddish shoulders and upper chest; her well-defined collarbones; her smooth armpits whenever her arms would slide back over her head, and her incredibly beautiful tits which were now jouncing and jigging from how hard I was banging her.

I finally leaned down and started sucking her nipples. They were so tense, so tight and hard! I sucked the left one, the right one, and then back. Claire moaned. She gasped and arched her back so her chest would stick out at me, and I took the offer and sucked and licked and kissed; but now not only her nipples, but the sides of her boobs, between them, around her nipples and the lower curves of each. I sat back again to get the whole picture and it was a picture of complete submission. There was no fast mouth or sneer or smirk. Claire's face was blank, except for the wrinkled frown between her eyebrows. Her mouth was open, but not in a scream—just softly, as she gasped for air.

Then she cringed beneath me and around me and I felt another hot gush splash on my pussy. The smell, the fragrance of it, now was rising up everywhere because the bed was so soaked, and that only added to how crazy and wild and passionate I felt. I fucked her even harder. Her face went blank and her eyes shut.

"...oh my god, Punky...Punky-Punky...."

More piss flew out and now it was adding to the wet sounds that were coming from between her legs. My crotch, the front of the harness—everything—was slapping and spanking together, and as I continued to ravage Claire, she continued to slump and melt beneath me; her body leaking and spurting weakly, emptying itself all over the both of us.

But I didn't care. I was going to fuck this bitch until she passed out, and then just go on. She was too beautiful, too sexy, too hot and exciting to leave alone. I'd fuck her when she was passed out completely and when I got tired—if I ever did—I'd take the dildos out of her, sit beside her and just go on indulging myself on her; sucking her soft nipples, running my hands all over her body and legs—doing whatever I wanted.

Then Claire's left leg slipped and slithered down from my side. It bounced on the bed. Her right leg followed. I looked down at her and saw only the heaving chest and side-turned head. I rammed her hard a couple of times, but she wasn't cumming anymore. I fucked in and out frantically, but she just lay there in a melted puddle beneath me.

I finally stopped, catching my breath, panting like some frickin Olympic sprinter or something, looking down at her, looking at the end result of all my work.

But I was still hot. My skin was bumpy and pinkish and blotchy all over. It was glossy with sweat and piss and spit and almost painful to touch, but me, my insides, weren't done. Not yet. This girl, this incredible 'version' of Charlie, still touched my lust and made me want to fuck. My pelvis, my cunt—my whole front—was still iron hard and tight. I could feel the tension in my shoulders and throat and chest and back. My ass was taut and tight and it felt like the straps of the dildo-harness would just split open from how much tension was pushing against them.

Shivering, I got my knees out from under Claire and moved back. I wiped my wrist across my forehead and felt the sweat that was still dripping down my face. I licked my wrist, tasting salt, and, still panting, I eased back and rested my ass on my heels.

I'd never fucked anyone like that; never. When I searched my memories—the ones I could actually recall and not the ones that were lost-time blank-outs—I couldn't find a single one that showed I'd even been fucked like this. It was like someone else had taken over, some other part of me, and now there was a completely limp woman before me on the bed.

I watched as Claire's legs and body continued to squirm slowly; her legs moving unconsciously—in, then out and in again—her arms sliding across the pulled-up sheets. Then her left leg spread outward, the knee bent and her foot slid slowly toward her crotch. I watched as her heel came close to her pussy and then a sudden squirt of clear, lemon-yellow water came out of her and wet her foot. She gasped, her body tensed and her shoulders and head came off the bed, then slumped back again.

"...well, you certainly quieted her down...." a soft voice whispered. I turned and looked toward that voice and it was only then that I realized how dark it had gotten outside. My eyes had adjusted as the night had slowly taken over and though there was only the slightest illumination from stars beyond the closed curtains, it was enough to bring a smile to my face.

Charlie!

Charlie sat there in one of the armchairs, one leg crossed over the other, smiling so sublimely and warmly at me that all the tension in my body seemed to melt away in an instant. I glanced back at the melted girl in the bed, saw that her breathing was now close to normal, and looked back at the vision in the chair.

I leaned back and tried to get my legs out from under me, but everything was sore and achy now. I winced, and then finally slid off the foot of the bed and stood there wobbling for a moment until the blood rushed down and evened everything out. I finally turned and took a step toward my love and felt the swaying weight of the thing still sticking out from my crotch. In a second I'd taken the harness off and just stepped out of it when it had dropped to the floor. I went to her.

My Charlie.

It was like seeing Claire, but better. It was more familiar. There was that feeling of long-travel and being away and homecoming. I went and fell to my knees beside her beautiful leg. I kissed the bottom of her other foot, and hugged myself to her.

Then Charlie slid off the chair and joined me on the carpet. She ran her fingers through my sweaty hair, kissed my cheek and hugged me tight. She whispered to me how wonderful I was, how totally sexy and passionate, but the words didn't mean anything to me. I hugged her tighter. I kissed her creamy shoulder and realized how dank and smelly and worn out I was compared to her and her satiny-smooth skin. I breathed in and my nose was filled with her scent—the smell of her hair and her perfume and the wonderful underlying smell of her.

"...I've never seen anything like that," she whispered to me. Her hand caressed my face and I looked up into her warm eyes.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers