Punky's Diary, Dec 06

Story Info
Some stories from a friend of mine.
3.9k words
19.4k
3
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers

Punky's Diary

A Friend's Experiences, collected by Selbryth.

December 2006

Okay, so hello. I'm called Punky by lots of people. If you wanna know what I look like—not so it matters—I look like Joan Jett's younger sister or something. I mean there was a time when people would come up and ask me for an autograph, so I finally cut my hair in a crewcut thinking that would help keep them away.

It didn't because Joan cut her hair around that same time too.

So anyhow, now my hair's long again and if someone asks me to sign something I just sign it. Lost cause already.

Selbryth and me have been friends for a few years, and she's doing this thing online and asked me to tell her about some stuff that happens to me. Seems the weirdest shit happens to me and I'm just...a magnet for it or something.

Anyhow, to get to the point, I was at my office today, and you know how it gets sometimes when it's almost the holiday and there's like a skeleton crew working? Well, same here.

So I come to work and nobody's around except for Stevie, this kinda cute chick who's the secretary, and I say good morning and everything, and then she comes up to me and has this look on her face like she's hoping the government isn't listening.

So she leans close and whispers, "...nobody's here today except you and me. I'd...I'd like to fuck, if it's okay with you."

And so I'm thinking, 'Well, don't have to check with me. Go right ahead,' and then it hits me!

"Me?" I ask and she nods, and I get flushed and hot feeling all over. I mean the girl ain't exactly ugly, you know?

"If it's okay," she says, and now she looks all nervous, which I can't blame her for because she just bared her soul to me—like asking someone for a date.

But...worse.

"Well, I...I dunno," I say. Inside I'm thinking, Hell yah! I wanna put my tongue on every square inch of your cute bod! but I'm trying not to be so wild these days and have a little class and all that shit.

"I...I shaved and everything," she says, and I think I blushed. My face and neck felt really hot all of a sudden.

"Shaved?" I'm saying. "What exactly did you shave?"

"Everything...." she says, and my pussy melts down into my panties a little bit. I'm all sticky down there now and she's totally to blame. I'm still having all these visions of her totally naked with no hair anywhere when she sees that I'm trying to think and decides to add a little something.

"See?" she says, and slipping her left foot out of her shoe, she gives me this cute little grin all filled with hope and stuff, and puts her leg up on the front desk. She points her foot and I get this perfect view of her long, shapely leg. Totally bare of course because she didn't have stockings on or anything, but besides being bare, the leg is completely sexy; perfect shape, cute calf, pretty ankle and really cute foot. I mean, I'd glanced at her legs before and appreciated them, but to have one now presented to me on a desk like this was just—awesome. And I can't even blink from staring so hard.

Then, as I'm taking in the scenery, she sneaks her skirt up and up and then reaches under and peels her panties sideways, and now I can see what she meant by everything though I never doubted her.

Smooth, bald pussy-V; even underneath. No hair. Totally smooth and pretty. I'm wanting to just go to my knees and inhale that thing down my lungs, but like I said, I'm trying to be a little more classy these days.

But the poor girl has just thrown herself at me and if I do anything but totally do it with her, she's gonna feel rejected and probably get a complex or something. Not that I should care, right? But while I'm thinking all these classy thoughts and analyzing shit, my hand goes right out and lands on her shin and starts rubbing slowly up and down.

She is totally smooth! Must've just shaved like ten minutes ago. Smooth, silky soft, and now my mind's blank and I'm no longer really in control. I'm still fighting the urge, but finally I just lean down and kiss her shin and then my tongue comes out and I'm licking her shin, and then I'm tasting her knee and going further up and up.

Every time something like this happens to me, I always wish I'd stuck earplugs in my ears. Why? Because as I went on tongue-bathing this girl's cute leg, I hear her gasping and moaning and making all these incredibly sexy girl-yummy-sounds, and that always drives me mental and I lose what control I had left!

Five minutes later I have both her shoes off and have her sitting in the chair with both legs up on the desk, and I'm sitting on the desk leaning over and well, enjoying both of her legs, from just below where her totally shaved snatch is, all the way down to each of her toes! I'm licking and kissing and sucking on those cute toes of hers (which are more attractive to me because she has the nails trimmed real short and doesn't paint them) and licking up and down and she's all slouched and melted-looking in the chair, panting and gasping and covering her mouth with both hands, and...I'm just having a great time I gotta say.

So then finally I get off the desk, kneel down in front of her chair with her legs over my shoulders, and then just go for it. But the moment my tongue slips between those fully swollen pussy-lips of hers goo comes oozing out like a river. I had no idea she'd been that wet all along! Then I find her clit and flick it and she nearly jumps straight up out of the chair—like levitation or something, only in a hurry!

After that I just settle in and suck and lick and poke my tongue into that hot, slick, overflowing pussy, enjoying the feeling of it against my chin and nose and everything. I was wondering if she'd gotten waxed or if she actually shaved herself that smooth, but then her orgasms start to get really huge and I have to concentrate.

Funny, the kind of shit you think of while eating pussy.

But as the girl's jerking and trembling and grunting and groaning, I'm thinking God I hope she's not a virgin—then she'll stick to me like the plague or something! But eating her and making her cum starts to take my whole attention and pretty soon it's like meditation—twat-meditation—and I'm just into it.

I think almost an hour goes by before I come up for air, and when I do, here's this melted mass of pretty girl-flesh stuck to the chair, dress still on but pulled up past her cute (really well-toned) tummy, legs all draped and droopy, and her chest still heaving in and out. A total mess in other words, but a really cute one.

Then I look down at her pussy again and it's all slick-looking and shiny and drippy, and I can't resist just poking a finger in there. Just...for the fuck of it. And so I do and the moment my finger slides in, Stevie's whole body jerks and this big spurt of clear, warm goo just explodes out of her! It's all over the knees of my slacks and my hand and some on my shirt, but the moment she squirted, I pulled my finger back, added a second one and then rammed in again. Then again. I made her cum twice in a row after her explosion, and then all I could concentrate on was finger-fucking her.

Okay, it's no magic or anything, but this chick was one of those that they just need fucking. They respond totally to anything you do, and they want more, and their whole persona, their whole thing just attracts you and makes you want to give them more.

So I did. I gave the girl two fingers for almost forty-five minutes solid, and by the time she stopped jerking and responding, I needed a change of clothes.

Which of course I didn't bring. I mean, how am I supposed to know it was gonna fricking rain in the office that day?

So finally I stop working that incredibly slick twat of hers and slip my fingers out and sit back and just look at her. Like I said, she ain't no dog, but now, all content and mooshy and melted and happy looking, Stevie looks even more like a doll. I reached up and pulled her dress down to cover her again (class, remember?), and then this doll's eyes open and they're all sleepy and half lit and smiling.

"....god...I've...I mean..." she says and the poor thing is all dazed and confused. I have that affect on women. I smiled and nodded.

"Just hush now," I tell her and she nods and she looks so cute I just wanna eat her out all over again. Maybe start on her ass or something and work my way up her back, over her shoulders and back down to her pussy. I run a hand down her leg and she squirms and gasps and then grunts and pussy-melt just squirts out and wets her thigh. There's a little box of tissue on the desk so I get some and start wiping her down a little bit. The seat cushion of the chair is soaked but it's okay—it's her chair. Even so I stuff more tissue down between her cunt and the cushion to help soak up whatever can be soaked up.

After maybe another ten minutes or something she's sitting up looking totally and utterly freshly-fucked. No other word for it. And on her, it's beautiful. She's almost beaming light out of her pores.

"No one's...I mean, I've never...it's like..." she says, and this time I just let her talk. She stops right there though and I look up and she has this angelic smile on her face. It was so angelic I thought it was like in that show on TV, and now she's gonna say she's an angel or something!

—And that would'a kinda pissed me off, you know? It's like look, just tell me who you are and don't get cute about it. But Stevie didn't have wings all of a sudden or anything like that. She just sat up, rubbing her eyes and face and shoulders.

"I mean..." she breathed, looking at me like now I'm an angel or something, "...you didn't just fuck me. You... made love to me—all over. You made love to my legs and my knees and my thighs and my ankles—you were even sucking my toes! God, do you know how wonderful that feels? It was like I had a dozen nipples all of a sudden, and ten of them were right down there...." She glanced down at her feet and I glanced down and it's like I wanted to lick her feet all over again, they're so cute.

"And then oh-my-god!" she says. "I'm cumming and I'm so sorry; it gushed out, didn't it?" I nod at her and shrug.

"Tasted good though," I say, and her face turns red like paint! "You could probably bottle it and sell it in vending machines. I think it would be a hit."

Stevie just stares at me, trying to figure if I'm serious or what. I'd actually buy a bottle, though at that point I'd already had more than that. I grin at her and she gets it and starts to grin back at me and her whole face is all relaxed and happy and her smile just makes everything about her that much more inviting. Then, just so I don't fall in love with her or something, I reach down and start sliding her panties back up. Somehow they'd ended up down around her ankles, and now she takes them from me and stands and hikes them up.

That flash of standing pussy though—I almost mashed my face right into it again!

But...I grit my teeth and forced myself to have class. I stood and then she's hugging me and I hear her sniffling and sobbing and I hold her tight and pat her back and I know—just know—that she's a virgin and this was her first time and now I'd never get rid of her.

Not that I really wanted to, but still....

Then she starts thanking me profusely and hugging me back and rubbing my sides and crying and I'm rolling my eyes since she can't see me, and finally she pulls back and kisses me right square on the mouth.

Now that was a great kiss. It actually took my breath away and it wasn't just out of surprise either. It just went on and on, and then she stopped and leaned back smiling at me. I'm just about to say something cool and casual like 'Okay, let's get back to work now' when she suddenly drops right down on her knees and hugs her whole cute self to my right leg! I'm still fully dressed obviously but having a pretty lady hugging her sweaty self to your leg—it's incredible. I stand there frozen, enjoying the feeling, and then just like that her hand slides down my shin and brushes out across the top of my shoe.

Even all covered in shoe leather and my sock and all that, feeling the pressure of her hand against the top of my foot blanked my mind out totally. If she thought she had sensuous feet, well, she'd never had mine!

Then her hand slips up inside the cuff of my pants and moves up and up over bare skin and I stand there shivering inside and out. I know I could easily have a standing orgasm just like that, but I hold on, hold on and breath and try to calm myself while that hand keeps moving up and up to my knee and then further.

"...god, you're all smooth too," she whispers in that cute, cummed-out voice of hers and then her hand pushed up the inward area of my thigh and it happens.

Orgasm.

I hear her giggle but now my pant leg is pushed up to my knee and I feel fingers sneaking into the crotch of my panties and I know I'm totally done-for. No way am I gonna escape now, and I don't wanna escape! Then my panty-crotch is peeled aside (it was so soaked through it was clinging to everything), and a second later I'm standing there having my harder-than-hard clit rubbed by this incredible woman!

So many orgasms. I lost count after six probably. That's before my knees get shaky and wobbly. That's when Stevie undoes my pants and pulls them all the way down and then peels my soggy undies down and then just kneels there, pumping her fingers up and down into me. I finally collapse back so I'm sitting on the edge of the desk and she goes on finger-fucking me and I go on cumming and gasping and forgetting everything else. Every time I look down she's still there, staring straight ahead at what she's doing to me, amazed (I guess) at the sight of her fingers disappearing into my body.

Virgin!

Then I lean back on my elbows, and she uses her other hand to yank my shoes and socks off and then gets my pants and panties all the way off me and lets me stay like that, totally bottomless, while she goes on exploring my cunt with her fingers. I'm cumming and gasping and making a big smear on the calendar blotter (it's supposed to be for ink, but it was blotting girl-goo right then!) and I finally lay all the way back, bring my feet up on the desk and catch my heels on the edge of the desk. My knees spread open wide and still she's going on and on, ramming her stiff, long fingers into me like some maniac, and I just let myself go and let the orgasms happen.

It was nearly noontime when things finally settled. There hadn't been a single visitor, a single phone call—nothing!—and when she finally stopped she was on her knees, her face and chin dripping with my melt, her eyes smiling above my bush the whole time and her hands squeezing my thighs for support. She'd gone from fingering to eating as easily as pie, and it was my pie she'd gone for.

God did she know how to eat pussy!

But long before that, way before she made her first hesitant moves to lick my cunt, she'd done things to my legs like I'd done to hers—all while keeping her fingers plunging away in me. The leg-thing had gotten me hotter way faster than anything else, and when she realized how similar we were she got all inspired and took advantage of the fact that I was laying on the desk. She got my feet up on the desk at one point, heels-in and toes facing out, right in front of my pussy, and then she's fingering my cunt while she's sucking my toes!

Pretty innovative I was thinking, especially for someone who didn't know the kinds of things I did to myself at times.

But she winds up munching me to pieces and I'm melted and feeling like droopy set of sails on a boat that's just come through a storm. Finally she helps me up and I get my clothes back on and she's all smiles and she's helping me get everything smoothed out and tucked in, and when that's all done she just hugs herself to me and we kiss and I can taste my own melt on her lips. The whole thing is such a re-turn-on—for both of us—we go put the "Out To Lunch" sign on the door, lock things up, turn off the lights, and then hurry back to this big storeroom in the back of the office. There's blankets and mailbags and stuff like that in there, and the two of us are like a pair of birds making a nest out of all this stuff and then we just strip down totally bare—tops and bras and watches and rings and everything totally off!—and go at it like a couple of animals for about an hour and a half.

Having her completely nude was incredible though. She was just this beautiful bare-bodied, shaved smooth little lady, and I got to see and touch and do everything to every part of her. Before things had had that sort of hurried 'hope nobody catches us so leave most of your clothes on' sort of thing. This time it was total nakedness and everything just hanging out in the open and I got to touch and taste and enjoy all of her.

At one point she does this thing where she's just laying back on a bunch of mailbags that we'd piled up and she has her legs up and totally open in a wide V and her feet pointing and resting on these two older mail-slot type cabinets and it's the perfect picture, framed and everything, of completely Fuck me! Fuck me right here! femininity! So how am I gonna refuse something like that—all completely shaved and everything?

So...I didn't even try to!

I just go to her and lay on her and start to thrust my crotch-bone against that gorgeous snatch-bulge of hers and she reaches back to brace herself against the wall behind her and that makes her boobs stick out at me, and I'm just totally fucking her like a guy would. Except no dick of course, but I was still making her feel good. She came off twice in a row after that, and since the mailbags were old and beat up we didn't care that she was just squirting everywhere.

And boy, did she squirt!

Even if she'd been a water-balloon I would'a still been amazed at the amount of goo that came out of her pussy, but being so slim and trim like she was, it was unreal!

After that she got all inspired and stuff and got me up on the bags and got her legs around and between mine and we start tribbing, which for those of you who don't know, is where two girls get their crotches together and just start rubbing and grinding and smearing their pussies together. We were really getting pretty forceful with it and I was hanging onto one of her legs for leverage and we were going and going and cumming and cumming, and then she starts squirting all over the place and it's all over my pussy and inside my pussy, and everything's so slick it's like we're mud-wrestling or something! Real slippery! The stuff's leaking down my crack and it's all over my thighs, and we're just humping and ramming and going on and on and she's holding my leg like I'm holding hers and then she suddenly grabs my foot and starts sucking my toes—while we're tribbing!

It was like I'd stuck my toe into an electric socket or something. My whole body shuddered and the next thing I knew I was squirting! It's happened before, but not very often because, well, things never get that hot for me normally. But this was the hottest, most delirious fucking I'd been a part of for years, and I came and then my insides were just squeezing and pushing and it was coming out.

Stevie loved it! She starts going even more mental than before and then we both stop, turn over and around and go into sixty-nine position and I'm eating her and she's eating me and then I get a big blast from her right in the mouth and so, yah, I swallowed it. And having a woman's fluid in me only made things more exciting, and then I was gushing in her face and she was drinking mine and there were a couple of moments there that we were both just drinking from each other fresh from the tap.

Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers
12