Puppet Master

Story Info
Jimimy is humiliated and gains a desire for revenge.
1.9k words
3.68
42.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one: Jimmy Cums of Age

The girl stood stock still, her breath coming in short sharp gasps, a single tear tracked slowly down her cheek. Jimmy placed his mouth very close to her ear, his breath warm on her skin. 'You have absolutely no idea Debra!' his words a low growl packed with cruel desire, 'No idea how much time I've spent dreaming of this moment!'.

Twenty three years old, he had left Uni just a week ago with a first class degree and a confirmed reputation as a social oddball. Oh he was no classic nerd, six feet tall and reasonably athletic in build with at least average looks, it was not his appearance that kept him isolated. It was just that he lacked something. Other people seemed to be able to connect with each other, Jimmy just couldn't make that connection. It wasn't that he didn't try, people just didn't get him. He'd had friends at school and at Uni, but they were never that close, only really people willing to accept him as who they thought him to be. He learned over the years to keep his real opinions to himself. He just couldn't deal with the way people wrapped up their opinions in lies and pretty words. His honesty never seemed to be appreciated by others, 'No I don't think your new spectacles make you look intelligent', 'Yes your bum does look big in those jeans' were examples of Jimmy's honest replies that got him rewarded with the sight of a retreating back and one less person in his small band of acquaintances. A 'cold fish', an oddball or just a plain weirdo that apparently was Jimmy.

Guys were on the whole easier to deal with. He'd quickly found boys at school would take his opinions at face value. It was just they would have issues with them anyway. Honest opinions of sisters, mothers and even sports teams would often lead to Jimmy being caught up in fights he had not meant to initiate. Worse still the teachers would often come down on the side of the other party, almost justifying the use of violence in response to Jimmy's simple appraisal of say; a sisters attractiveness. He learned that a policy of keeping his opinions to himself was a real 'face-saver' at times.

It was girls though that Jimmy had the most difficulty with. It would usually not take long at all for Jimmy to upset girls. He was often attracted to them and yet it seemed he could not even talk to one for two minutes without offending them, resulting often in tears or a barrage of hurtful ridicule. His frustration in the years following puberty only increased as one by one his peers paired and parted and generally engaged in various, often fulfilling relationships. The word 'virgin' found its way into the verbal arsenal ranged against him, this one harder to take from girls, especially from the pretty ones who inhabited his nightly fantasies. It became uncool even to be seen talking to Jimmy and as his frustration grew, so did his inner rage. His nights were filled with dreams of revenge, he gradually lost the will to 'fit in', 'I'm finished with all of them' he'd rant, 'one day I will make them pay'.

In his last year at college a very pretty girl in his class, Debra Wise had arrived outside the classroom which they were queuing outside with two of the schools most fearsome boys in tow. Debra was a slim brunette, average height, she drew attention away her modest breast size by emphasizing her spectacular legs. Jimmy was very fond of Debra and yet in his desperation to ingratiate himself with her, had only made her think he was ridiculing her dress sense. He thought he was being caring by suggesting her shorter than average skirts and higher than average heels, while showing of her quite lovely legs to great effect, might just give the impression of a less than modest moral code. A sharp slap to the face later and Debra had stormed off, shouting back at him that no-one gets away with calling her a slut and how he would pay for it! Shaking with frustration Jimmy was all the more upset as he had been sure Debra was the one girl at school who actually liked him. Now though he stood outside the history room his arms held securely by Alan and Ben. Struggle as he might he was no match for these guys physically. Debra stood right in front of him

'That's it boys hold him tight just like I said'. She looked flushed and was breathing quite heavily thought Jimmy considering Alan and Ben were the ones doing all the work. 'I told you Jimmy! No- one calls me a slut and gets away with it!

'But Debra, Jimmy said 'I never meant to....'. Jimmy fell silent as he realised what was about to happen. Debra had taken a step back out of Jimmy's face, her chest heaved with obvious excitement, she drew back her left leg and swung a vicious kick at Jimmy's crotch. Jimmy managed to twist his body and the blow struck him at the top of his right thigh, painful as it was and with the obvious risk to his genitalia, Jimmy found to his own surprise that he was becoming aroused. While Debra had been shouting in his face, he had been so aware of her closeness, of her breath on his face, the smell of her perfume. The excitement in her voice and the heaving of her chest were intoxicating and even whilst twisting within the lads grip to avoid the worst intent of her kick, he could not help but notice her shorter than regulation skirt rise up her smooth white thigh. Jimmy realized with both dismay and excitement that this was undoubtedly the most erotic experience of his life. Still held crucifix style, he felt the blood rush to his loins and quickly his erection began to grow. Jimmy's eyes searched the corridor desperately hoping the teacher would arrive, all he could confirm was that the attention of the whole class was fixed on his predicament with loud guffaws from the boys and merciless giggling from the girls. He looked back to Debra

' I said hold him tight' she screeched flushed and panting. The henchmen used a knee each against Jimmy's pelvis simultaneously pulling harder on his arms. The only movement left was a slight pull back off his hips as the next kick flew in. It wasn't enough, the wall seriously restricted his backward movement. Debra's beautifully shod foot missed Jimmy's scrotum but connected heavily with his now engorged penis. Cruel laughter rose amongst the gathered classmates. Though the pain of the impact was terrible, Jimmy was transfixed by the look on Debra's face. There was no hiding her excitement now, a look of comprehension appeared on her lovely features 'Oh Jimmy!' she almost squealed 'I had no idea you liked me SO MUCH!'. She stepped in close her mouth next to his ear, her warm breath on his cheek she whispered earthily is his ear 'Now you pay Jimmy'. Heart pounding Jimmy felt Debra's small hands tug at the buckle of his belt, 'now' his belt rattled loose 'you' pushing slightly in to his abdomen she undid the button and slid down his zipper with her other hand, then, gripping his trousers at both hips 'PAY!' Debra bent and with a savage tug dragged his trousers right down to his ankles.

She stepped back looking beside herself with the pleasure of her own wickedness. Still restrained Jimmy stood in front of his whole class, his obvious erection tenting his underwear out in front of the waistband. There was a moment of absolute silence as the shock of the situation stunned the class. Girls stared transfixed at Jimmy's erection. Then one of the boys started a chant which was quickly taken up by everyone bar Jimmy and Debra, 'Boner! Boner! Boner!'. Jimmy was struck dumb he listened to the chant in abject shame. He looked at Debra, breathing heavily, she looked triumphant, without a doubt dispute his horror he was looking at the most lust inspiring girl he had ever seen, his ridiculed penis ached and throbbed. Again Debra stood forwards, never taking her eyes of his, she worked a finger of each hand into the waistband of his underwear. The crowd took up the shout 'OFF, OFF, OFF'. Once more putting her lips to his ear, she pulled slightly down wards on his underwear applying pressure to the top of his penis. She whispered 'are you ready Jimmy?'. He tried to speak but could make no sound, paralyzed with fear and overwhelmed with sexual tension. He felt her pull a little more then, just before his penis was bound to spring out in front of the whole class, she sprang back and delivered a solid kick. Jimmy didn't avoid this one, the top off her foot connected squarely with his scrotum. Pain spread horribly through his abdomen, the chant of the classmates stopped, girls shrieked in surprise and boys winced involuntarily. As he tried in vain to double up in pain though, Jimmy never took his eyes off Debra's. In agony and helplessly displayed in front of all of the classmates that he could never be accepted by, Jimmy's tormented genitals erupted in an unstoppable ejaculation.

As he stood, his penis engorged as never before, pumped impossible quantities of cum into the cloth of his shorts. His mind almost collapsed with the intensity of the sensations he was experiencing. As the tent in his underwear pulsated, a glistening wet patch appeared and rapidly spread out. In silence, shocked, the whole class stared. Jimmy closed his eyes and hung his head, in a few short minutes his whole world had collapsed around him and yet he had experienced sexual sensations far beyond his imagination.

'What on Earth is going on here?' from along the corridor the voice of Miss Beech the Geography teacher boomed. Jimmy slumped to the floor with a groan as Alan and Ben released him and scrambled with the rest of the class into an orderly line. Curled on the floor, trousers around his ankles, his erection now fading inside his soaked, sticky shorts, Jimmy lay in pain and humiliation. As he listened to the clipped footsteps of the teacher approaching, his mind could barely make any sense out of the previous few minutes, yet of one thing he was certain; he would never be the same again.

The legend of Jimmy's humiliation followed him relentlessly through his remaining education. If he was an outsider before, he was in social exile now. No one would risk being seen in any way to tolerate such an obvious weirdo. Left with no other purpose, he threw himself into his studies, taking solace in the books. He suspected even the teachers had heard tales of his torment, but at least they appreciated his academic Endeavour. Accepting at last that he would always be a social misfit, and never be able to charm the girls that filled his tormented thoughts, Jimmy decided he would devote his life not to winning the respect and admiration of the fairer sex, but to taking everything he wanted from them whether they wanted to give it or not. He would find a way to control them or die trying, and when he did he determined, Debra Wise would feel every ounce of humiliation she had heaped upon Jimmy and so, so much more...