Puppy Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Brooke finds out just how difficult a simple life can be
5.7k words
4.52
59.8k
18

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, I really appreciate everyone that took the time to comment on my last chapter, it's amazing, and you all are amazing. I am very much enjoying creating a story for two imperfect people, and doing it very imperfectly I'm sure.

Anyway, back to the good stuff....

At first I thought it had all been a bad dream. My body ached, and as the fog lifted from my eyes, I saw the reality of my situation. I was naked except for my skimpy panties, in a cage. I reached back, running my hands over my butt. It felt better, but the punishment last night was in the forefront of my mind. I tried to stretch out, but could barely do anything. I guessed it must have been early, the sun shone into the windows, and birds were chirping outside. The rest of the world was waking up to a regular day, while I was trapped and humiliated inside this tiny metal prison.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't fall back asleep. It was too quiet, and my thoughts seemed so loud. I thought back to being laid on David's bed. I had caved, I called him Master, and I said I would be his puppy. He asked if I would be his slut toy, and with out any hesitation I had agreed. Did the fear and pain really motivate me that much, or was I secretly enjoying it? I knew I was at his mercy, but after last night, I wasn't sure that was such a good thing.

I thought back to the park, how hot are sex had been, how much it had stimulated me as never before. I had loved the feeling of the collar around my neck; it made me feel so controlled, so submissive. I liked being handled roughly, when we were screwing, but it was different last night, did I anger him somehow? Did I not meet the expectations he had for me? I bit my lip, so unsure of myself. I know I didn't want any kind of repeat punishment, so I made up my mind to be as compliant as possible. He had given me rules, not many, and while they were humiliating and degrading, maybe it could lead to what I'd been looking for all along....

The door opened, and it interrupted my thoughts. David walked out, ruffled his hair, obviously just having woken up. I met his eyes; he stared into mine, not angry, but searching for something in me. I broke the stare, looked back down at the floor. I felt him crouch down, and he patted my shoulder softly. I pulled away, reeling from the contact. I wrapped my arms around my chest, I wasn't cold, but I missed being covered.

"There's a good girl. You seem much better behaved this morning." I turned red in the face, and stole a glance up at him. He was smiling right back down at me. "Stay here little one, I'll make us some food."

I wanted to scoff at his joke: I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I listened to rattling in the kitchen, and I could make out the ripping of plastic, cracking of eggs, pans clanking around. Then came the smells, and lord, was I hungry. I thought back to the last time I ate, it had to have been almost a full day. It was torture, the smell of butter, bacon, eggs, and cheese wafted through to where my cage was. Thankfully, I didn't wait too much longer; David came back around the corner.

"Good girl, Brooke. The food is ready, but before I let you out, I need to know you remember my rules for you," he said.

I nodded, took a deep breath, and replied, "You are Master, I am your puppy... I don't talk unless you tell me to, I call you Sir..." I trailed off, biting my lip, trying to remember the rest. "I walk around on all fours..."

"You're forgetting a very important one pup," he said sternly.

I looked back up at David fearfully, I didn't want anymore punishment, and I didn't want to be cooped up in the cage any longer. But to my surprise, he unlatched the door, and swung it open for me. Tentatively, I stepped out, my hips and legs sore from being curled up overnight. David reached down, running his hand up my back, grasping the collar, holding my head in place while he clipped the leather leash back on my neck. His hand stayed on me, running back down my spine, sliding past my back, and resting on my ass. Touching me there didn't hurt, the spankings didn't hurt, but it made remember. He let his fingers slip under my panties, brushing the lips of my pussy, and to my surprise, it felt a little wet. I cursed my body for being so easily aroused. David took a knee, lowered his mouth to my ear, and whispered,

"Your body is mine, and I intend to use it, for both our enjoyment..." He let his words linger, and I shuddered as he punctuated them by pushing two fingers into my wet opening. But suddenly, his hand left me, and he stood up, leash in hand.

"There'll be plenty of time to play, come eat Brooke."

David gave me a couple tugs, and I hurried to trot alongside him. In that moment, I was grateful for the soft carpeting; never in my wildest fantasies did I imagine I would spend so much time on the floor. My stomach growled loudly, and I gulped, hoping he didn't hear it. Although, he'd reduced me to this, I'm not sure why the sounds of my stomach would embarrass me further.

David pulled me close to the table, but instead of offering me a seat, he tied the leash around his chair, leaving me there. A few moments later, he was back, two plates of food. He set one on the table, and set another on the floor in front of me. I shouldn't have been surprised, after everything that happened, but I was about to eat off a plate on the floor. I stared at the hot food; the steaming pile of eggs, meat, potatoes, it all looked so good. I could feel my pride leaving me, I looked up to David, asking for permission in my eyes.

"Go ahead, eat. Be good about it, I don't want a mess to have to clean up."

Promptly, I scooted forward, leaning down, putting my mouth right on the plate. I chomped, taking a big bite of it, I could feel some on my face too, and from David's chuckles, I must have been entertaining to watch. I began to figure out a better way, scooping up with my tongue, before wrapping my lips around the bite. I sat up, chewing, and paused. Leaning over and eating right of the plate wasn't easy, but soon I felt his hand on my head. He petted my smooth, straight hair, I found myself feeling content just for a second. The gesture was reassuring, but I snapped out of it as quickly as the feeling had come, started finishing up the meal.

David was all smiles, he must have been happy I'd been playing my role well enough. He took the plates back to the kitchen, and I listened to clinking, and the sound of running water while I waited, still tied up. I took a deep breath, I only had to endure two more days, and then I would be free again. If I was compliant, I was sure I could hold out that long. David returned, untied my leash, and gave it a few tugs, leading me back toward the main room. He flipped on the TV, and sat back comfortably on his couch. Patting the cushion next to him, he signaled for me to join him there. Doing my best dog impression, I approached the couch, crawled up, still on all fours. He pulled my leash back toward him, turning me around, and he pulled me lower, until I was curled, lying down on my side, and my head in his lap.

I started to figure out that fighting and resisting his motions while on leash was very uncomfortable, and painful if he pulled too hard. I wondered if this is what dogs felt as they were pulled along, or yanked backwards toward their masters. As if he was invading my thoughts, David starting stroking my hair. He ran his fingers down the length, pulling it playfully from time to time. I tensed up, I could still feel the pain that his hands had caused me last night, but he continued watching the screen in front of him.

Words were on the tip of my mouth several times, wanting to tell him to stop, wanting to tell him how I feel, wanting to share my unsure feelings about the whole thing. But nothing ever came out. I got lost in my thoughts. I imagined how someone could live like this; I imagined what the future might hold living here with David. I couldn't help myself from revisiting our sex session last weekend, but then I remembered the long uncomfortable night I had spent huddled in the cage. Looking across the room, I could still see it there, a reminder of just how objectified I'd become in a short 12 hours.

I must have been more lost in my daydream than I thought, because David had been "shh"-ing me, telling me to relax, and I obeyed, my muscles now slack as I rested on top of him. I started to feel anxious and restless, even though his touch was feeling good, almost comforting. Maybe that was why I wanted to get up, move. I knew I could let him make me do whatever he wanted me to do, but I had no idea it would be so easy to feel what he wanted me to feel, and that scared me a little. I'd only known this man personally for a few weeks, but he could already look into my soul. He could see every emotion on my face, even though that was a skill I thought I had.

Yet I had no clue what was going on his mind. Was he getting aroused at all? I mean, I was naked, on a collar and leash, and in his lap. I expected him to pull out his dick right there on the couch, pull me around, and make me start sucking it. I stared ahead, but I wanted to see if I could feel the bulge that he might have. I lifted my head up a couple times, pretending to readjust myself and get comfortable, but I couldn't see anything out of the corner of my eye. Thinking that I should act like a puppy, I nuzzled my head against his thigh, feeling up the length of it very slowly with my temple. I guess I didn't realize exactly what I was doing, because I had moved farther up his leg than I thought, and I found that I had moved my head right on top of his crotch, and there was no doubt that he was hard.

"Did you find something you want, pet?" David asked.

"I... I um.... just ...." My stutters were my only reply, before he cut me off,

"You are not allowed to speak often pet, I would make sure you have something to say before you do."

His words made me feel stupid, but I still had no reply. Not without angering him, and that was the last thing I wanted.

"You didn't answer me Brooke, did you find what you wanted, yes or no?"

I was brilliant question. If I said yes, I would be admitting I was looking for his cock, obviously horny, and brave enough to initiate the contact. If I said no, I was saying that I just accidentally felt his hardened member, and that I didn't even want to know if he was hard or not, and I was just a ditz. David seemed intent on in answer, so I thought it over again. I arrived at the conclusion that the only way that this whole experience could be worth it is if I got a lot out of it too, mainly release. In a whisper, I finally replied back,

"Yes, Master, I was looking for your cock."

"Oh you were? Well you found it, now what do you want with it?"

I paused, thinking of the right answer. It turned out to be a mix of honesty and appeasing him, "I wanted to play with it, make you feel good, Sir, and then maybe you would make me feel the same..."

I trailed off, and I could feel the redness in my cheeks build, yet I stared straight ahead.

"That sounds like a fine plan pet," he said, as he pulled me off of him. "But you're forgetting one important thing..."

As he paused, he unzipped and undid his pants, and freed his cock. It stood up, looking just as hard as I thought it was. He bent it toward me, and pulled my leash slowly, but firmly, until it pressed against my lips, and he pulled him on to it, passing my lips, and entering my mouth. He started moving my head for me, but after a few motions, I started sucking him off myself. Now that I was obediently giving him his blowjob, he continued,

"You forget that your pleasure is entirely up to me, and if I want to use you in anyway, I will."

I contemplated his words, there had always been the unspoken contract between my few partners I'd had in the past: I get you off, you get me off. But it didn't matter with David; all I could do was comply with his demands, and hope. I must have been slacking off in my blowjob, because he gave me a sharp tug, and thrust his hips forward, pushing his dick much deeper in my mouth, making me gag. I pulled away coughing, but before I could recover, David tugged me back.

"Come on Brooke, you're not making me want to give you anything back..." he taunted.

I rolled on to all fours again, and leaned down into his lap again, taking his cock back into my mouth, sucking, slurping, and bobbing on it with renewed vigor. He must have liked it, because his free hand went to my head, and he leaned back, moaning. I continued licking, running up and down the length with my tongue, before taking it back, pushing the hard dick as far as my mouth as I could. His hips started rocking forward to meet me, I could tell he was liking it, so that was something.

"Mmm, good girl Brooke, I'm gonna cum soon...." His breath was quick and labored, and after just a minute more, he grabbed my head with two hands, holding me in place, I could feel his cock start to throb and spasm, and seconds later he was cumming into my mouth. My eyes shot wide open; I tried to pull away, but his firm grab kept each shot of cum in my mouth, I had to swallow.

Finally he released me, and I gasped, some cum dribbling down the side of my face.

"Clean us off pet," David ordered.

I leaned in again, licked him until it was clean, and I looked up at him, waiting for approval. He nodded his head, so I wiped my face, licking the sticky white mess off myself. All of a sudden, I felt it. I was really, really turned on. I had been without orgasm for more than a week, something I don't think I've done in a very, very long time. I ground my thighs together, trying to suppress the feeling, but I was overcome by burning need between my legs. I looked up at David, hoping he could see the desperate desire that my eyes held.

He looked back down at me, smiling smugly. I wasn't sure how puppies told their masters they were in heat, but I whimpered, and then bent down, kissing and licking his still exposed thighs. I knew he could tell what I wanted, but it was just a matter if would give it to me or not. He seemed amused with my display of lust, affection, or whatever. I was feeling a breaking point coming, I needed attention, and I needed it bad. I felt so out of control, and I couldn't help myself.

Suddenly I snapped. I stood up on my knees, grabbed his arm and shoulder, and spoke,

"Please David! I can't take it anymore! I NEED it! Please! Please!"

I thought he would enjoy or at least appreciate my desperation, but as soon as I realized what I said, I clapped my hands to my mouth, and I saw him turn angry. With a firm shove, he pushed me off the couch, and I landed on the floor. As I turned to stand on all fours, I felt his arm wrap underneath me, and much to my surprise, he picked me up roughly, with one arm, carried me, and threw me toward the cage. I fought him this time, that was the last thing I wanted to do, but I couldn't go back inside. I wasn't much of a struggle, he pinned my arms, and scooted me forward, and slammed the door shut behind me before I could even turn around.

I grabbed the thin bars, looking at him, but he just stared at me.

"I'm impressed pet," he said angrily, "You managed to break just about every rule you have in one moment. You obviously aren't taking this seriously, but I assure you I am."

I listened to his words, but I didn't even care, all I could think about was stimulating my pussy. Not very slowly, both my hands slipped between my legs, and I furiously started rubbing and fingering myself, desperate to cum.

David was shocked, and he slammed his hands on the bars, rattling the whole cage.

"NO, Brooke! Bad girl! NO! I said stop!"

I felt pitiful, but there was nothing that I could do to stop myself, I needed release, and I needed it now. David stormed away, I kept busy, and I knew I didn't need much. Even after the short minute I had, I could feel a build start in my pussy. David had returned, although I paid him almost no attention, that is, until the door was flung open, and he grabbed both my arms. He pulled them hard, finally grabbing my wrists. I writhed, uselessly trying to pull them back to continue to pleasure myself. He cuffed one wrist, wrapped the chain around a ceiling bar, the cuffed the other. He closed the door again, and I was in misery. I had been approaching orgasm, but now I couldn't touch myself.

He wasn't finished; he must have been worried I would contort myself somehow. With two more pairs of cuffs, he secured my ankles to the sides, rendering me almost entirely immobile. I was dying, I couldn't believe my own body, but I was in physical pain from the ache in my vagina. I did anything I could, I tried to press up against the back, I tried to press my legs together and rub, I even tried rolling over, but while cuffed, I just ended up hurting myself.

David had gotten something to drink, pulled up a chair, and just stared at me. I felt like such an uncontrolled slut, but I wanted to cum so badly. I would've given my hand to climax at that moment. I think he was getting something out of watching me struggle helplessly in my restraints, but I couldn't process anything else, I just needed someone, or something, to do anything to me. But I was forced to endure, and it was clear: this was punishment for disobeying.

In my mind, this was worse than any pain he had caused me, and it was the absence of contact that really hurt. A spank, a whip, even worse would have been welcome, just as long as I was touched. Good lord, I could feel the juice leak out of me, sliding slowly down my leg. I tried thrash, get loose or free somehow, until it started to hurt. I looked at him, pleading with my eyes, but he disinterestedly glanced back, and paid no mind.

After an eternity, I could finally feel myself coming down. For some reason, I still felt a little pain inside, but my arousal was definitely dropping. I slumped, and hung my head. Shame welled up inside me like a spring; I had never been so humiliated. And the worst part was that it wasn't David, it was my own self, that made me feel this way, pathetically writhing and squirming, desperate to fulfill my primal urges. I had no self control, I even remember wanting to stop myself, but I was lost in a lust-crazed stupor.

I cried softly, ashamed and embarrassed. I shut my eyes, trying to hold in the tears, but they still slid down my cheeks. I hadn't noticed, but David had come over, softly, he raised my arms, and undid the cuffs on my wrists. My arms fell to my sides, I felt fatigued and weak. The cuffs come off my ankles too, and I was free to move around at least a little, but I just sat in the same position.

David watched me, and after a while longer, he opened the door to my cage. He didn't grab my leash, but instead opened his bedroom door, and called me to follow him. A few seconds later, I was slowly trudging in, on all fours, but I felt sore. I hoped he wasn't going to hit me again, but he spoke gently to me,

"Normally I would punish you for how much you've disobeyed this morning, but I think the last hour was punishment enough."

I took a sigh of relief. I don't know how much more I could handle. I had been a wreck for the past day, and I was going to take any compassion when I found it, even if unexpected.

"You have a couple hours, get some more sleep, pet." He motioned for me to come up on the bed. "This is not a reward, I expect you to be rested and happy when I wake you."

As I crawled up, he drew back a blanket; I curled and rested my head on the pillow, and was covered as he tucked the blanket in around me. He was right: I was exhausted, even though I'd barely moved anywhere so far today. I guess between emotional stress, a bad night's sleep, and being forced to let my arousal subside, I was pretty beat. David drew the curtains, and turned to leave the room.

12