Puppy Love

Story Info
V becomes J's bitch.
1.6k words
96k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As of late sex has been getting really wild between J and I. Besides having my ass fucked J and I were really getting into tying up and exploring role-play. One afternoon while fucking on the bedroom floor J said, “Lick my face… like a dog”. I thought I was imagining it so I gripped onto him tighter and just kissed his face. When I didn’t he pounded me harder and growled “Do it!” in my ear.

Not really knowing what to do I obeyed him. I started to lick his face all over making sure to allow my saliva to drip from my mouth on his face. It obviously turned him on because within minutes he was spent.

As we cuddled together afterwards I asked him if he liked that. He confessed that it was really a turn on and it got me thinking. Later that afternoon I told him I was going to run to the grocery store to pick up stuff for dinner. Of course he asked if I wanted him to come along and I told him no that he should enjoy the house to himself since his roommates were gone for the weekend. He grabbed me around the waist kissed me and told me to hurry back.

Before heading to the grocery I stopped by the pet store. I wondered around for a bit not really knowing what to get. I walked by the collars and noticed all the different colors and styles. I was admiring the ones with jewels on it when an associate came up behind me.
“Looking for something special?”

I turned around with surprised almost afraid she would be able to tell I was buying a collar for myself. I just kind of stared.

“Well, what kind of dog do you have?”

I stared at her for a second and then came out of it.

“Oh I don’t have a dog.”

Wrong thing to say, the woman just looked at me funny.

“It’s my boyfriend’s dog. He just got a lab.”

Thank god I was good on my feet. Labs are J’s favorite dogs.

“Male or female?”

Smiling I told the woman female. She smiled back and showed me the ones that would probably fit around a lab’s neck as a pup and with adjustment would still fit around its neck as it grew. I thanked her and watched her walk away. Without hesitation I chose a black one with sparkling rhinestones then moved on to the leashes. They had matching leashes for the collar I chose, but I knew J would want something with a bit more attitude so I picked up a metal linked leash with a black woven loop for a handle.
I quickly paid for them and got to the grocery store. I knew J was going to start worrying about me so I rushed in and got what he wanted and headed back to the house. As I figured J was a bit worried and let that be known to me, but then I showed him why I had been out so long.

“Well I thought you could collar me.”

A smile spread across his face.

“Take your clothes of and get on your hands and knees. I want you to stay like that until I say otherwise.”

With anticipation I stripped and hunched down. J began petting me. First my head then down my back towards my ass. He went back to my head and grabbed my hair. He pulled it into a taut ponytail and placed the collar around my neck.

“This is a very nice collar V.”

He tightened it to the last hole. It was a perfect fit. He then hooked the leash to my collar.

“Now V, this is how this is going to go. You will be my dog. You will act like a dog. You will bark, whimper, and whine. You will not talk. You also will remain on your hands and knees. When you are bad you will punished and when you are good you will rewarded.”

I was getting wet as he told me this. I really loved his aggressive moods. He tugged on my leash and I followed, on hands and knees to the kitchen. He unleashed me and told me to be a good dog while he made dinner. I crawled around on the tile following J around. I was testing the limits and I think I pushed his buttons after a while because he scolded me.

“V, go lay down.”

He said this several times before he slapped my bare ass and told me to go to the living room. I crawled into the room and got on the couch. I waited for him to come back from the kitchen.

“V, get off the couch.”

I looked at him with questioning eyes.

“No dogs on the couch. Get down.”

I did as told and curled up on the floor. J sat down on the couch and rubbed my back with one of his socked feet as he flipped though channels on the t.v. He was really treating me like a dog. I was a little surprised, but extremely turned on. I was getting really wet. I sat up and placed my hands on the couch and lifted myself up. My wet crotch was against his leg and I started to rub it all over it. He looked at me and stroked my hair then grabbed it and pulled.

“Down.”

I whimpered as I obeyed him. He didn’t give me a second look. Instead he got up and went into the kitchen. I just curled up on the floor. When J returned he had a plate of food. Where was mine? I sat up and stared at him.

“Does my little bitch want some?”

I whimpered and begged.

“Good dog.”

He cut a piece of chicken and gave it to me. It tasted good and although I was a little upset I was still turned on. J smiled at me and put his food down on the coffee table.

“Don’t eat my food.”

I heard him rustling in the kitchen. We he came out he had a bowl and a plate. He put them down in front of me. The bowl had water in it and the plate had cut up chicken and some rice.

“Be a good dog and eat and then I will reward you later.”

J watched me as I lapped up water and picked up my food only with my mouth. After we were both finished he took the dishes back to the kitchen and returned with my leash. He placed it on my collar and led me into the bedroom.

“My good dog. Now you will be my naughty puppy. Suck my cock.”

He pulled his huge erection out of his pants and sat down on the bed. I crawled over to him and lifted my self-up and started to lick and salivate all over his dick. I got it nice and slick before sucking the entire thing in my mouth. J stoked and petted me as I mouth fucked him. I was so into sucking him off that it completely surprised me when he yanked my hair and pulled me off of him.

“Down bitch.”

I got down and sat on the floor. J clutched the leash in his hands and pulled me to the middle of the room. He took the leash off of my collar and held it in his hands. He walked behind me and told me to stay put. Being the disobedient pup I followed him into the closet where he kept out box of “fun stuff”.

“I told you to stay put.”

He grabbed my collar and pulled me back to the middle of the room. He had the leash still in hand and I felt a stinging pain as he took the woven handle and slapped my ass with it. Not even thinking of it I barked. He slapped my ass again with the leash. The more I barked the more he did this. Tiring of this he flung the leash on the bed and got behind me.

He placed his hands on my shoulders. I braced myself as he shoved his huge cock in my aching pussy. I barked again.

“Shut up bitch.”

He pounded me and gripped my shoulders hard. I turned my head to the right and licked his hand.

“Oh yeah, that’s a good dog.”

I licked it more then took a chance and bit him, not hard, but enough to get his attention. In response he pulled my hair. I whimpered at him.

“No biting!”

He continued to fuck me on all fours but suddenly pulled out, slapped my ass and told me to turn over.

“Be a good slut and lick my face.”

He started fucking me missionary style as I licked his face. I licked his cheeks, over his eyelids, his nose, down his chin, his throat and towards his chest. I covered him in my saliva. He pounded my pussy harder as I did this letting me know that he was turned on. I grabbed onto him and whimpered in his ear.

“Oh yeah, good puppy, my good girl. Oh yeah, you are such a tight little mutt. Oh yeah baby.”

I whimpered louder into his ear occasionally licking it. He pounded me so hard that I could hardly take it. His huge cock was rubbing my clit and I could feel the cum rising. I was aching to release. J picked up his speed and I growled into his ear as I came everywhere.

Just as I had came J did the same. I could feel his hot seed spreading into my pussy. I licked his face once more before he pulled out and I crawled over to the bed and curled up next to it.

J climbed into it and patted a spot next to him.

“Come lay with me pet.”

I crawled up and curled up against him. I fell asleep to J petting and stoking me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Puppy Play His new idea takes me on a new adventure.in Fetish
Doggie Style Master takes her for a walk.in BDSM
Babying Sarah Jon finds out girlfriends diaper fetish and plays along.in Fetish
Mommies Make Great Pets! Mom says no to a new puppy, so daughter makes mommy the pup.in Fetish
A Puppy's Surprise Master has a surprise for his puppygirl.in BDSM
More Stories