Pure Bliss Ch. 04

Story Info
Piper and Chance learn more about their captors.
1k words
3.56
7.1k
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

"Take their blindfolds off. Leave the gags." A voice commanded. My blindfold was pulled down around my neck. I blinked against the harsh over head light and looked around. We sat on the floor of an old one room cabin. A hunting cabin by the looks of the animal heads mounted on the walls. I cringed when I saw on the opposite wall several hunting rifles and knives. One of the twins followed my gaze, his mouth twisting into a cruel mocking smile.

"Nice huh? Our dad was an excellent rifleman. All of those are loaded. The knives are sharpened regularly. Our dad still comes here every winter late in the season to hunt." He said matter-of-factly. I glared at him.

"He killed every one of the animals you see mounted on the wall. He's always been proud of his marksmanship. Taught us well." The other twin said his smile didn't seem so mocking. Chance gave the room a once over and blind panic filled his eyes.

"Not very talkative are they?" one of the twins joked. His brother rolled his eyes.

"Call Nathan. Tell her the rules." He snapped. The twin looked down meekly. Then pulled a phone out of his pocket and began dialing her number.

"Put it on speaker."

"Hello?"

"Nathan! How are you?"

"Fine why?"

"We have someone here who would like to talk to you. Hold on a moment."

Chance began making muffled protesting sounds. Stubbornly I remained silent. The twin standing beside us came as close to me as he could get and whispered in my ear.

"Scream. Never mind the gag she will hear you." He hissed. I remained silent. He rammed his fist into my side. I screamed and gurgled in pain. He grinned.

"Who is that? What have you done Sam?" Nathan cried frantically. Sam smiled.

"Your brother and sister-in-law. Did you not listen to what I told you last time we talked?" Sam asked. Nathan gasped.

"Sam, Shane. Stop it. Let them go this has nothing to do with them it has to do with us. You can go to jail for this." Nathan cried.

"It has everything to do with them darling." Shane sneered. He shoved me as he stood up.

"You can't do this." Nathan snapped.

"Of course I can. You have something I want."

"And what would that be?" Nathan demanded angrily.

Shane looked at Sam and they both laughed. The looked at us and sobered up quickly.

"You know damn well don't you Nathan?" Shane asked angrily.

"Yes. But you're not getting it." Nathan snapped.

"Is that right? Given that you know what it is why don't you return it?"

"It doesn't belong to you."

"Doesn't belong to you either sweetness."

The room filled with silence. Static could be heard on the other end of the line. For a minute I thought that Nathan had hung up. Then she cleared her throat.

"You can't do this." She said again but very weakly. Shane laughed.

"But I can. You stole from my family It's only fair." He said.

"What do you want?"

"return the tapes and we'll let your precious family go."

"And if I don't?"

"Then they die. You have two hours Nathan. Goodbye." Shane hung up the phone and set it down. He turned and looked at us glaring up at him.

"Oh don't look at me like that. I owe you nothing." He said coldly. I continued to glare at him with hatred. He snorted contemptuously and crossed the room pulling my blindfold back up.

"This one is going to be the smart ass. Don't take your eyes off her. I'm not joking. You should be aware of her at all times. Her husband is too stupid to escape but Piper here writes novels like this for fun don't you Piper?" Shane mocked. I remained still. He shoved me down and I heard him rise.

"After the dead line what do we do?" Sam asked. Shane was silent for several minutes in which I heard him pacing the hardwood floor.

"I doubt it will come to that. She loves her brother. Didn't she tell us that many times? He's her hero. Pathetic individual that he is he made someone proud. Go figure." Shane said finally. Sam sucked in a deep breath.

"Yes she did say that. Too many times to count." He admitted.

"Exactly. Go to the shed in the back and get some chairs. May as well make ourselves comfortable while we wait." Shane commanded. Foot steps indicated that Sam was hurrying to do as he was told. Shane was obviously used to bossing Sam around. Probably he was the eldest twin. I reasoned. He would be the one to carry out his threats. I made up my mind then that I had to get to Sam somehow. He would free us. I had to make him realize that we had to be freed. No matter what Nathan decided to do.

I was so caught up in my musing I didn't hear Sam return until I felt the vibration on the floor of the chairs being set down. Rough hands grabbed me from behind yanking me off the floor. I was practically dragged across the floor and slammed into one of the chairs. My hands were untied long enough for me to move them a little and then they were tied to the chair very tightly. I winced against the pain. My blindfold was removed again in time for me to see Chance being tied to his chair as well. He didn't make eye contact with me.

"She's very pretty isn't she?" Shane asked Sam. He nodded his agreement staring at me so hard I flinched. Shane moved around the chairs to stand in front of me. He reached forward suddenly and ripped my blouse open. Exposing my bra. He looked at me with his head cocked to one side like a dog. Sam looked away quickly almost terrified.

"Nice tits." Shane said after studying me for several minutes. I glared hatefully at him. He stared me down challenging me silently to do something but knowing I couldn't. "Don't worry." He added. "I'm not going to touch you. Sam won't either. Our vendetta is against Nathan. I have nothing against either of you personally it's good business." He said reassuringly. "I just won't hesitate to kill you both if I have to." All false smiles now he crossed the room to the second set of chairs and plopped down in on

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers