Pure Moonlight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

Sitting in class, Ally sketched in her notebook, with one ear listening to her lecturer, her mind wandering as free as the clouds. She was doing a degree in accountancy at the local university. She'd always wanted to be an accountant and her mother had had encouraged her to go for it. Now in her final year, Ally was so close to her goal.

Most people were completely surprised at her choice of profession; accountants were supposed to be boring, ugly people in ties and suits with no sense of humour, countless had told her. Many people thought she was far too pretty and lively for a career in accounting. With flowing blonde hair, a lot of people made the silly assumption she was ditzy, and cared only for her looks; a mistake ally was always quick to prove wrong.

She spent a lot of time shrugging away the disbelieving looks when she refused to be put into a neat label. She had always loved math, and it had always come to her easily; she didn't care what people thought of her or her choice in career.

Ally's mind wandered, not really watching what she was doing on the paper. When the lecture ended she blinked at her book. A perfect sketch of Zac looked up at her, his eyes twinkling in knowing mischief. She didn't even realise she had done it; it was as if it had just appeared on the page.

She mentally berated herself, why can't I stop thinking about him? That's it! No more. Not going to think of him. I'm going to forget Zac Coleman. I will forget him... I will forget his gorgeous green eyes, and his dark hair, his muscular torso... his soft lips as he kissed me... his hands as he- NO! Shaking her head, she quickly made her escape.

Ally raced home and took a very cold shower before trying to read her book again. She couldn't. After milling around the house, Ally gave up threw herself into bed.

~

The week passed slowly and miserably for Ally. Try as she might, she couldn't get Zac from her mind.

She would catch herself thinking about him at the oddest moments; in the shower, on the couch, in class and even in the line at the supermarket. It drove her crazy; she hated him, yet she couldn't help herself. There was something about him that sent pleasant shivers down her spine.

At the end of a long week Ally, decided to spend the afternoon watching a movie she had rented in an attempt at distraction. Her eyes kept flicking to her phone on the coffee table. With a sigh, she threw down away the cushion she was cuddling and picked up the phone. She listened apprehensively to the dialling tone. When the line opened, before he could say anything, Ally blurted out, "Do you wanna meet for a coffee? We need to talk."

~

12