Pure Moonlight Ch. 05

Story Info
Second time around.
3.8k words
4.69
48.9k
31

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everybody!

It's yet another "Short chapter"- Unfortunately it is all I had time for before my computer was packed away for transport. Hope you enjoy it despite its length.

Please rate and comment- I really enjoy receiving feedback on my stories. If you have any questions, feel free to send me private feedback and I will do my best to answer them for you.

Enjoy!

<3 Shadowsung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally woke up suddenly, her head throbbing mercilessly. She felt the spot where the pain centred and found a bandaged lump. She closed her eyes and took inventory of the rest of her body, slowly moving parts to test them. She had a black eye, an assortment of bruises, sprained an ankle and one of her ribs had probably cracked again. She turned to the side, feeling the pain in her rib and the pulling of the taught bandage, stopping her from moving too much. Ally concluded that she had taken a royal beating.

She figured she had been out of it for a while when her bladder started loudly protesting. Looking around the familiar room she had woken up in, she broke out in a smile. She lay back into the bed and snuggled on the colder side, taking in the rich aroma of Zac's scent. Her bladder refused to let her stay long, so with a sigh she got up and went to the door that Zac had first came out of. With a gasp she surveyed what was his ensuite, which was bigger than her lounge room at home. The centrepiece of the room was a giant spa bath surrounded by potted plants. It felt like she had stepped in to an urban jungle.

Her bladder finally silenced, Ally washed her face and observed herself in the mirror. She had a few visible bruises. She was wearing a male T-shirt which was much too big for her, but covered up her otherwise naked torso. She also had on the lacy panties she had worn to the coffee shop for Zac, hoping that he would see them. With a sigh she returned to the bedroom

She had too much energy to go back into the gorgeous smelling bed, so she moved around the room, taking in the parts she had missed in her panic the last time she had been there. There were pictures on the wall of Zac and friends and family. There was a picture of a dark haired little boy with dark-haired parents laughing and smiling at the camera while at the beach. Ally smiled at the picture, recognising the love and joy she missed from her life. Feeling the chill in her underwear and T-shirt, Ally found a fluffy, white dressing gown hanging up in the bathroom. It felt warm and cosy, but even better was it smelt like him.

Ally found a glass door leading to a small balcony that had two café chairs and a table. It was a brisk morning, and the air had a hint of chill that felt wonderful to her face and still throbbing head. She bundled up in the dressing gown, and let her mind wander as she took in the gorgeous scenery and the view of the rolling hills.

~~~

Zac had been taking care of some pack business that had stacked up since he had been pre-occupied, when Keith dragged him to the mess hall for breakfast.

"The pack hasn't seen you for days, mate. You have to make an appearance or some will begin to question you. Pack unrest is the last thing we need right now," his friend told him as he was frog-marched down to the mess hall. The smell of bacon and eggs rolled from the noisy room, calling to Zac's stomach, which growled in response. Keith chuckled and said, "See! Your stomach agrees- now come on!'

The mess hall was full of people eating and laughing. The noise level dropped as the Alpha walked in. Everyone dropped their cutlery and stood to attention as Zac made his way through the crowd to the buffet line. Zac smiled and nodded to a few as he passed. After getting his food and sitting down at his table, everyone else followed suit as the noise slowly rose again.

Playing with his food, Zac found he couldn't stop thinking about Ally. He quickly polished off his meal, grabbed a tray of food and left the mess hall. Zac knocked gently on his bedroom door and entered quietly.

"Good morning, sunshi-" he stopped dead at the empty bed and room. Alarmed, he felt the breeze coming from the open door. He panicked; his wolf was mortified that his mate would run away from him, again. He howled to the ceiling as his heart broke.

"Cut out that racket!" cried Ally from the open doorway, "my head is pounding, and you aren't helping!"

Zac stopped mid-peal to stare at her. "I thought you had run away," he said guiltily.

Ally smiled and shook her head, "I was outside, enjoying the view, but the one in here is much nicer now," she said with a smile. "Is that for me?" she asked, pointing to the tray.

Zac looked down, having completely forgotten about the tray he held in his hands, "Oh, yeah... I thought you might be hungry." He said, "Why don't we go back outside?"

The couple moved out onto the balcony while Ally ate her breakfast. Keith came into the room to find out the cause of the noise. Zac had to awkwardly explain the misunderstanding before sending his second away with the empty tray.

Zac scooped Ally out of the chair and carried her back to his bed. He took off his dressing gown and put her under the covers and promptly hopped into bed next to her. It was his dream come partially true; lying there, next to her. His cock was hard; hoping the second part of his dream could come true too.

"How are you feeling?" asked Zac, shifting to hide his raging arousal. He casually put his arm around her shoulders.

"Pretty beaten up, to be honest. My head is hurting a bit, so are my ribs." She said, snuggling into his chest.

He grabbed the pain pills Doc had prescribed her that were on his nightstand. "Here, take two of these." He said, handing her the pills and a glass of water. He watched her as she took the pills and snuggled back into him.

Ally found cuddling Zac was the most natural thing she had ever done. It was like breathing and he felt so warm.

"I'm so happy you find my room much more to your taste this time, Ally." Zac said quietly. He couldn't restrain himself any longer, as he lifted up her chin with his free hand and gently kissed her lips. She tasted so sweet and soft that he kept kissing her.

Ally was a little shocked at first, but he tasted so nice that she was soon kissing him back. She opened her mouth as he gently pushed on her lips with his tongue. He was lost in her as his tongue explored every inch of her mouth. Suddenly his tongue was pushed out as she pushed hers into his mouth, giving him the same treatment.

Zac rolled over onto her slightly, his hands caressing her face and hair. She moaned at his gentle touch. His hands grew more confident, as they made their way under her shirt to find her ample breasts. Ally sat up as Zac pulled off her T-shirt, leaving her torso and chest completely exposed.

With a kiss, Ally lay back into the pillows as Zac gloried in her bountiful breasts. He broke their kissing and moved his mouth to a pert nipple. Taking the little nub between his teeth, he sucked gently, causing her to moan deliciously. While he sucked and nibbled on one breast, his hand fondled the other. Ally arched her back, pressing her aching nipples into his mouth and hands, driving him further. Her breasts were prefect; they filled his hand perfectly.

She pulled at his shirt, silently demanding he match her, which he complied. His perfect chest exposed, Ally ran her hands through his hair and along all the skin she could reach. Ally was panting heavily as Zac swapped his talented mouth to her other nipple drawing more moans from her. Ally pulled on Zac's hair sharply, pulling his mouth up to hers as she kissed him frantically.

Without breaking the kiss, Zac pulled down her panties leaving her completely naked.

Ally felt very uncomfortable being naked in front of a guy, and yet it felt completely natural and arousing at the same time. He kissed each of her nipples before moving down her body, kissing her navel and stomach. When she realised his destination she pulled his arms, pulling him back up so he could look at her.

She had gone a deep shade of red, which he thought was adorable. "I haven't ever... done... anything before," she stammered, embarrassed to have to admit to her inexperience.

Zac was overcome with joy; he would be her first and her only. He smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose. "I won't do anything you don't want me to, and we will take it slowly; I promise." He leant down and kissed her deeply, reigniting the passion.

He returned to his journey south of her body, kissing her all the way. When he reached her pubic zone, her legs snapped shut, showing her fear. Zac kissed her gently and looked up at her big blue eyes. "I promise, you will like it," he said soothingly.

Slowly her legs loosened and opened, releasing perfume or her arousal that Zac inhaled with delight. He slid between her legs, kissing each of her inner thighs, drawing a giggle from her. "Hey! That tickles!" She protested through the giggles.

He gently explored her plump lips with his fingers, as he gently pushed his way into her slit. Despite her inexperience she was heavily aroused, as he drew his finger through the moisture that had welled. Ally moaned deeply at the exploring finger that was causing sensations to course through her body. She needed something, but she didn't know what. Instinctively she knew that Zac could most certainly give her whatever it was.

Zac leant in and licked from bottom to top of her molten valley, making her jump. He licked again, quick and slow, causing her to moan. He paused to poke at her unused entrance, stretching it around the tip of his tongue. He then turned his attention to her little bud, gently prodding it, making her hips spasm in surprise. "I don't know what you did," Ally said moaning, "but do it again!" With a smile, Zac complied, loving the sounds that she was making. He gently took her clit between his teeth and nibbled, making her shudder in pleasure.

Skilfully he licked and nibbled, knowing exactly how to tease and pleasure her. Ally felt something build up inside. It was like she was waiting for something to happen. She gripped his hair and held him to her as he continued to build her up. He gently prodded her opening with a finger, slowly stretching it around the digit. Ally moaned at the intrusion. Zac buried part of his finger inside her before see-sawing in and out of her, while manoeuvring his tongue around the intrusion.

Suddenly a wave washed over Ally, unlike anything she had ever felt before. She groaned his name as she felt her pussy twitching around his invading finger. Gasping and panting, she pulled Zac up her body before kissing him deeply. She could taste herself on his lips, making her more aroused. She wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling his erection press on her thigh through his pants.

She undid his buttons and fly before pulling them and his underwear over his hips and down as far as she could reach. Zac kicked them off before lying on his back. Ally lay on her side next to him, amazed at being naked in bed with a guy. The covers had come off during his ministrations, leaving them completed exposed to each other. Ally's eyes roamed his body, blushing at the sight of his exposed cock.

"Touch it," dared Zac with a grin.

Ally hesitantly reached out a stroked it, amazing at how hard it was. Slowly she grew more confident in her caresses as she explored his anatomy. He moaned quietly, letting her know he loved her touch.

She stopped her ministrations to kiss him. Slowly she drew back, making him roll onto his side to chase her retreating lips. She lay on her back and tried to pull him back on top of her; wanting to feel his warmth and weight on top of her again.

He rolled on top, both relishing in the feel of full contact between their naked bodies. Ally felt as though her skin was on fire. They kissed frantically, passions running high, their hands exploring the each other.

Ally bucked her hips wanting to be satiated but unsure how. Zac felt her need and definitely felt the same, but he had to stop and make sure she was ready. He pulled away and looked at her very carefully.

"Are you really sure you want to do this, Ally? Once it happens, it can't be undone and if we start I am not sure I have the will to stop. You won't be a virgin anymore."

Ally bit her lip as she thought. She couldn't deny herself any longer. Her body was on fire and Zac was the cause and solution. She grabbed his head and pulled him down before kissing him deeply, physically telling him her answer.

He kissed her back as he began rocking into her body creating delicious friction between them. Ally threw her head back and moaned. Zac looked down at the vision of perfection underneath him, her neck exposed and pumping with want. He sensually nipped and nibbled at her neck and collar bone, sending jolts of electricity down her body.

He rocked his hips; his manhood finding its natural counterpart. Slowly, he penetrated her outer lips. She gasped as his hot head slithered its way into her valley, and he moaned when rivulets of moisture greeted him. He moved his head up and down her wet slit, gathering her juices. A gorgeous moan from her let him know that he was doing delicious things to her. He paused at her entrance, poised to fulfil their need.

His cock head strained against the unused opening, creating pressure that was delicious to them both. With a small thrust on his part, the tip of his manhood passed her defences and slipped into her, causing moans to fill the air. Keeping himself under tight control, he made tiny thrusts in and out of her opening, slowly stretching it over himself. Ally felt like there was a fire in her belly, and he was going to do a fine job of putting it out. All of her fears over her virginity were eased in his gentle yet passionate treatment of her.

Putting a little more pressure behind his thrusts, Zac felt like he was slowly pumping his way to heaven. She was so wet and tight; the perfect fit for him. He slowly pushed himself further and further into her each thrust drawing a moan from her.

He gently pushed himself into her, as he felt his cock hit her maidenhead. He stroked her face gently, "this will hurt a little bit and there is nothing I can do about it, I'm sorry. I promise the pain will be short and it will feel good after." Ally nodded her eyes filled with trust. Zac pulled out gently, toying with her opening. He leant down and gently nibbled her neck. He thrust up hard, his cock breaking through the thin barrier as he bit down on her neck, taking extra care not to break through her skin.

Ally cried out in pain as he broke through, but the electricity from his attention to her neck was quite successful in distracting her from the slight pain. Zac held himself still within her, allowing her body time to stretch and grow accustomed to his sizable intrusion. The pain subsided, and Ally's fire returned. She bucked her hips, trying to recapture the pleasure.

Zac loved the sensation of her bucking underneath him, as he slowly continued his march to her core. He took it slowly, pushing in a little way before retreating then thrusting back in further, causing her to moan each thrust.

Finally their pelvic bones met as he buried himself to the hilt in her body. They were both panting heavily as he bent down to kiss her, his tongue dancing with hers. Gradually he began thrusting small thrusts deep in her core. Her passage fully sheathed him tightly and each thrust made the most delicious sensations for them both.

Zac started building up momentum in his thrusts, coming out further and going in as deep as he could. Ally was in ecstasy beneath him; his weight pressing down on her, his manhood deep inside her causing sparks to fly across her body. Her moans came regularly and her hips started bucking back, increasing the pleasure for them both.

Pressure built up in Ally until she felt like was going to burst. She threw her head to the side, moaning loudly.

Sensing her close release, Zac began to nip and nibble at her neck as he drew close as well. He bit her a little bit harder sending a jolt of pleasure down her spine and causing a reaction from her pussy that radiated throughout her body. Zac felt her already tight sheath spasm in her orgasm, which brought him even closer. He grabbed her hips and his thrusts got wilder.

He pounded into her, pushing himself as deep into her as he could before pulling out. He pumped her as a second orgasm ripped through Ally's body. The second wave of spasms hurled Zac over the edge. He buried himself deep in her core with a roar as his cock twitched and spurted deep inside her. Zac collapsed on top of Ally, both panting heavily, as she milked the last few drops from his manhood.

Zac rolled to the side with Ally following, so they lay curled together. He pulled the blankets back over their cooling bodies. Ally seemed to fit perfectly under his arm. He kissed the top of her head as the couple basked in each other's glow. Ally felt sore in her secret place, but happily content at the same time. She was over joyed at the circumstances. She pulled her head up, wanting to kiss him again, when pain shot through her ribs, making her wince.

Zac caught the spasm of pain that crossed her face and panicked. "Ally, are you ok? I hurt you didn't I? I am so sorry, we shouldn't have-"

Ally put her finger over his lips, stopping the flow of words from his mouth. "I am ok, silly- I just overdid it on my ribs, that's all."

Zac felt a twinge of guilt. In his lust he had almost forgotten her injuries. He mentally berated himself for letting his needs get in the way of her wellbeing.

Seeing the expression on her new lover's face, Ally knew he was blaming himself. She grabbed his face in her hands, forcing him to look her in the eyes. "I am fine. Hell, I am more than fine. I never thought I could feel this good," she told him, still feeling her blood pulsing.

Zac silently prepared himself to tell her that they needed to have a talk. He had meant to reveal his second nature to her before going anywhere physical with her. It was the backlash from denying the Attraction on her part that had made this event happen before it was prudent. He felt a big twinge in getting her involved without her knowing fully what exactly she was getting into.

"Ally," he said seriously, "we need to tal-" A knock at the door interrupted his thoughts. Keith walked in and bowed to the alpha couple in the bed. The air was filled with the unmistakable aroma of arousal and sex. He hid a smile for his alpha.

Ally felt her cheeks turn a bright crimson at her naked state and pulled under the sheets a little more.

"What is it?" asked Zac impatiently. He had hoped to get a full conversation in with his Ally without being interrupted.

"Zac, Alpha Braanan is here, as you requested," reported his second.

"Serve him refreshments; I will be there shortly," he replied waving a hand.

Ally looked between the two men in confusion. Keith left with a short bow and left the room. Zac watched his lover carefully, trying to guess the thoughts going through her head.

"I have some business that needs to be taken care of immediately. I hate to leave you, but you need some rest and some time to recover." He told her gently, kissing her forehead gently.

He got up and dressed quickly and efficiently before kneeling on the bed and stealing another kiss from her. "I Promise I will do anything to make it up to you."

"Anything?" she asked, her voice dripping with arousal.

"I would do anything for you my love. But you are making things hard for me" He said, kissing her again. With great reluctance he got up from the bed.

Stopping at the door, Zac had to look back at his soul mate laying in his bed and watching him with a glow in her eyes. His wolf howled inside in victory. With one last smile he was gone.

12