Pure Revenge Fantasy

Story Info
A dose of the cheating husband’s own medicine.
4.4k words
3.33
33.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Laura found out her husband was cheating on her, she was absolutely devastated. She was barely into her mid-thirties and their kids had just started elementary school. She wasn't ready for a broken marriage and all the unnecessary trauma that came with it. But she wasn't about to simply play the good wife and forgive her husband just like that. After a week of quiet dinners and sleeping in separate rooms, she went out for a drink with her best friend to talk about what her options were.

"Give him a dose of his own medicine," she told her. The idea immediately excited her.

"You think I should? I don't think Michael would like that at all. He might just choose a divorce over that," she joked to her friend.

"Well, then I'm not sure what to tell you."

Laura thought about everything while they sat there with a pair of wine glasses in front of them. The more she imagined her husband sleeping with the woman from his office though, the angrier she got. Ever so slowly, the plan materialized in her head. She would ask for a divorce, threaten to expose the affair to his company and make him seriously believe she was going to try to take him for everything he was worth. And when he realized that he had no other option, she would not only have an affair of her own, she would force him to watch the whole thing.

"What are you smiling at?" her friend asked her after noticing the grin on her face. She told her the whole plan. "Like make him a cuckold?"

"What's that?" Laura asked.

"Like a man who lets his wife be with whomever she wants."

"Something like that. Like a one-night stand cuckold," Laura said laughing.

"So who's it going to be?" her friend asked. Laura knew who it was going to be the second she was asked the question.

"His friend Thomas. He used to have a huge crush on me in high school and had a falling out with Michael some time back. He would love to get revenge like this."

"I'm jealous. Can I watch too?" her friend joked as they both broke into more laughter. They finished their drinks and soon headed home.

A couple of days later, her divorce attorney served the papers to her husband. A few days after that she had a bitter talk with Michael before she told him her demands.

"It's the only way. I want to make you pay and I want to make sure you never forget this," she told him.

He just shook his head in disbelief. "So what do I have to do exactly?" he inquired. Laura had already imagined the whole thing.

"You will serve the both of us in every way," she began. "You will prepare me for my date. You will drive us to the restaurant. You will watch us the whole night. Then you will drive us to the Four Seasons, pay for the room and watch as he has his way with me."

"Did you already ask him?" her husband responded, shocked how much she had thought about this.

"You know he would do it Michael."

"That prick. I'm sure he would."

"Well, he would do something with his prick," she joked. He didn't laugh. He just shook his head over the proposition and over the situation he had got himself into. He thought about it for a few minutes.

"Fine. Let's just get this over with," he told her in total frustration. Laura smiled.

"I'll make the date for Friday. I'll wait to withdraw the divorce papers until Monday to make sure you go through with it." Her husband didn't say anything and just got up to go to bed.

All week long Laura tormented her husband. She spent the entire week talking about Thomas and texting him back and forth. Michael knew that she had been attracted to his friend Thomas when they were in high school. The only reason she had never gone out with him was because he had been dating one of her good friends. Then she started seeing Michael and she never looked back. They had all kept in touch until the previous year when he and her husband had a falling out over a business deal.

She made her husband buy her an outfit to wear on the date and then sent a photo of it to Thomas. He said he didn't really like it so she made her husband take it back and buy the outfit that Thomas had asked her to wear. By the time he got home from work on Friday afternoon, he was already in a fit of raging jealousy from his wife's flirtations combined with her humiliation of him. Little did he know that she was just getting started.

"Did you get the Town Car?" Laura shouted to her husband from the bathroom. She had instructed him to rent a Lincoln Town Car in which to drive them.

"Yes," Michael said despondently. He noticed she had already taken the kids over to her parents' house. He went into their bedroom to see what was expected of him next. She was just walking out of the bathroom after her shower and had a towel wrapped around her. The massage table she had told him to purchase was already set up. He took this as his clue that he was to proceed as instructed.

His wife had sent him an extremely detailed note regarding preparing her body for her date with Thomas. First, he was to make a formal menu for her listing a choice of massage types, scents of oil, selections of music and length of massage. Second, he was to prepare hot towels to wipe her off and purified French water for when she was thirsty.

Thirdly, he was to give her the finest massage he has ever given in his life. Anything less, she told him, would result in him doing it again. Fourthly, he would trim the hair between her legs to prep her pussy for his friend Thomas. And lastly, she had purchased an old-fashioned English crop, made of wood. If at any time he did not do as he was told with a sincere smile, she would strike him with it on his bare ass. She had already given him a sample and was surprised how quickly he learned to smile.

As Laura laid on her stomach and let her husband's strong hands knead all the tension out of her muscles, she imagined how nice life would be if she could blackmail him like this all the time. She knew, though, that it was not in him to truly want to do it, plus having him do it all the time would spoil the once-in-a-lifetime moment. After her husband finished coating her back with the oil and putting her in a state of perfect relaxation, he placed the hot, wet towels on her to wipe her clean. She turned over and had her husband pour her a glass of water before she spread her legs. Then Michael bent over her and trimmed her pubic hairs with a tiny pair of scissors until she was happy with the short v-shaped strip.

"Perfect," she told him. "Thomas is going to love that." Her husband rolled his eyes causing Laura to give him a scolding look. "What did I tell you Michael? You are here to serve me with a smile. Now take off your clothes so I can give you a little reminder," she told him.

Her husband thought twice about reacting negatively to this. He had never seen his wife so angry with him before. He thought it best that he just smile at her from here on out, no matter what. He removed his shirt and pulled down his pants and boxers. As he was taking his foot out of the pant leg, he felt the sudden hard sting across his bare ass.

"Ouch!" he yelled as he turned to see his wife holding the wooden crop above him. He couldn't believe how badly only one stroke hurt. But just as quickly she ordered him to turn and whipped it across his ass another half of a dozen times in only a few seconds. He cringed against the wall. Michael thought that his wife had really lost her mind. Laura was thoroughly enjoying every moment of this. Her husband normally acted like such a tough, masculine guy so treating him like this was the highest form of humiliation for him.

"Put your valet attire on and wait for me in the car," she ordered him. He looked at her for only a split second, but it was long enough for her to whip the crop through the air and let it crack down on his naked butt again. Laura could count the thick red stripes across his backside.

"Ok, ok," he said, scurrying away to get dressed.

"Just say 'yes, Laura,' from now on."

"Yes, Laura," he responded quickly.

"And the next time you think about putting your dick in some whore at your office, I want you to think back to this night."

"Yes, Laura," he said again with downcast eyes.

Her husband quickly got dressed and went to wait for her in the Town Car outside. She took her time in pulling on her new La Perla lace panties and the evening dress Thomas had selected for her from Barney's. She was in no rush as she did her hair and makeup, and then slipped on her heels. She wanted to enjoy every last moment before she returned to the evenings in which her husband complained she was taking so long to get ready.

On the way over to pick up Thomas, Laura instructed her husband to not speak unless spoken to first. He responded to her in the manner he was told to respond and she smiled in contentment. When they arrived at Thomas' house, Michael got out of the car, opened the rear passenger door and waited for his friend to come out. When Thomas strolled out and saw Michael waiting next to the opened door and dressed like a valet, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Now, I've seen everything," he exclaimed in laughter as he got in the back seat and Michael closed the door behind him.

"How are you Thomas? It's been such a long time," she told him warmly while taking his hand into hers.

"Things have been great," he said. "And you look great in that dress. Looks even better than it did online."

"Thank you," she said, moving her hand to his leg to give it a flirtatious rub. He smiled and looked at Michael in the front seat.

"So what are the rules for tonight? Anything goes? Pure revenge fantasy?"

"Anything," she responded emphatically. "It's been such a long time since I had a real man and Michael is here to make sure he understands that. Isn't that right honey?"

"Yes, Laura," he said in a subservient tone.

Thomas smiled and put his hand on her bare leg. "I never could understand why you chose him over me," he whispered loudly to her before he took her by the back of her neck and started kissing her. Laura kept her eyes open and watched her husband's eyes look at them through the rear view mirror. She paused from kissing him to speak.

"I just liked the security," she said. "But if I knew you kissed like this, maybe I would have thought twice about it." She pulled his head back toward her and opened her mouth to accept his thick tongue. It was dark out now as they drove down the interstate, her husband at the wheel as the two of them made out like a couple of high school kids in the back seat.

They pulled up at the front of the restaurant and Michael opened the door for them to get out of the car. She instructed her husband to park across the street and wait for them to finish eating. She had made sure to request a table next to the window in the front of the restaurant so her husband could watch them the whole time.

As Michael sat in the car across the street, he couldn't believe he had agreed to this. His jealousy was raging as he watched his wife and his friend flirt with each other across the table. She would nibble on her food and laugh. He would grab a hold of her hand and say something. She would roll her foot up the side of his leg underneath the table. They would reach across the table to kiss. He was about one heartbeat away from just going in there and knocking him out. But he knew his wife knew exactly what she was doing to him and if he did anything, it would just make the punishment worse.

It was nearly ten o'clock and they were now on their second after-dinner drink. Michael could tell they were both drunk. He watched as she took his finger and dipped it in the chocolate sauce left from their dessert then slid it into her mouth, sucking it all the way in. The jealous rage filled him again. She repeated the motion twice more. The last time she did it, she drunkenly pretended to suck it in and out like she was giving head.

He got the text message that they were ready to be picked up and he pulled the car in front of the restaurant. They stumbled out and he got out in order to open the door for them. His wife gave him a short drunken look before both of them fell into the back seat. He got back in the front, drove away and headed toward the hotel.

"I never knew how interesting of a person you were Tom," he heard his wife say in a drunken slur in the back seat. "Intelligent men make me so horny," she added. Laura couldn't even believe how much she was enjoying this. They started kissing again as they drove down the busy city street. She reached over to put her hand between Thomas' legs and she instantly felt that he was rock hard. Another idea quickly popped into her cruel and drunken mind.

"Michael, pull over here. I want you to unzip Thomas' pants and take out his cock for me to suck."

Her husband nearly ran a red light when she said this. "You bitch!" he shouted at her.

"What's that?" she said haughtily. "Don't make me add another night to this. You know I will," she warned him.

He indeed did know that she would and he decided to just pull over. It was the first moment that he realized that any revolt against his wife's wishes was a lost cause. In his mind, something broke and he gave in to just submitting to whatever he was told to do. It was a feeling of being completely out of control and total humiliation. He had never experienced it before and went into a strange mental zone he had never known existed.

Laura watched as her husband pulled over the car to the side of the road, put on the hazards, got out, walked around the front of the car and opened the rear passenger door. Thomas spread his legs arrogantly and motioned for his friend to do it. Laura couldn't help but think that there was something totally attractive about watching the two men interact like this. She knew her husband wasn't gay which was why it made it so hot. Michael reached over and with both hands unzipped Thomas' pants. Then he reached through the fly and jimmied his friend's erect cock out of his pants.

"Thank you, Michael," she told him. "That will be all for now."

"Yes, Laura," he responded before he closed the door and circled around the car to get into the front seat. They drove off again but before Laura even had time to go down on him, they arrived at the hotel.

The two of them waited in the lobby while Michael went to the front desk of the hotel to check in. He motioned them when he had the key and the three of them proceeded to the elevator. He pressed the button for the appropriate floor. His wife and Thomas were kissing passionately against the side of the elevator as he groped her ass. He just stood there with his hands clasped in front of him. It was as if he were the elevator operator and this anonymous couple were flagrantly making out on their way to a late night tryst. Only they weren't anonymous. This was his wife about to sleep with his former good friend.

He slipped the card key into the slot and then opened the door for them. They fell into the room while wrapped around each other. Michael followed behind them and closed the door. His wife drunkenly pushed off her shoes then went back to kissing Thomas as if he wasn't even there. But she knew he was there and wanted to make sure he knew what was happening here.

"Stand over there and don't take your eyes off of us," she told him. He went to where she had motioned and prepared himself for what was about to happen. Thomas looked over at him, practically laughing.

"Watch me show you how to fuck your wife properly," he told him. Laura was absolutely loving all this cruel punishment.

"Say thank you Michael," she scolded him.

"Thank you," he said.

Thomas pulled both of Laura's dress straps off her shoulders to reveal her naked breasts. He caressed one of them in his hand then bent down and sucked the erect nipple into his mouth. He licked it with the tip of his tongue before he sucked it delicately again into his mouth. He bit down on it, feeling the hardened tip between his teeth as she moaned from the acute sensation. Thomas was taking total pleasure in giving every inch of her body the sexual satisfaction that she wanted.

This was pure ecstasy, she thought. Laura wanted the revenge that would make sure that he never cheated on her again but never did she think it would turn her on this much. Thomas was kissing and sucking her breasts better than any man ever had. He knew when to do it softly and when to make it hurt a little. He knew when to reach up to kiss her again, when to run his hands through her hair and went to suck roughly on her neck. She almost felt guilty that she had falsely gloated to her husband that Thomas turned her on more because she had to admit that he did. She was so into being with him that she forgot her husband was there until she opened her eyes to see his cringed expression.

Thomas looked back at Michael then to Laura. "Tell him," he told her. Laura looked over to her husband and didn't say anything. "Tell him," he repeated.

"Tell me what?" Michael asked. Laura looked at Thomas than back at Michael.

"Tell him I turn you on more," Thomas said. Laura looked at Michael. He knew by that look in her eye that it was true. His jealous raged in him again.

"I'm sorry honey but he's so good with his mouth," she told him. She really couldn't compare the two of them but she knew how to lie when she needed to. Thomas kept sucking on her naked breasts while groping her ass underneath her dress. Laura was so incredibly turned on by all of this. Thomas pulled her dress the rest of the way off of her. Then he pulled her panties to the floor. Michael looked at his naked wife in the arms of another man. Laura walked over to the bed and laid on her back, nestling a pillow underneath her head.

"Michael, come over here and get my pussy ready for Tom to fuck," she ordered him. Underneath the uncontrollably jealousy, Michael couldn't deny that he was turned on by all of this. He wanted to beat the hell out of the guy, yes, but seeing his wife get stripped down and pleasured like that was really exhilarating. And now seeing Laura butt naked on the hotel bed was making him totally hard.

While Thomas was taking off his clothes, Michael crawled onto the bed. His wife told him to lick her pussy until it was wet enough for Thomas' cock. He put his head between his wife's legs and starting licking. Laura was so turned on by the sight of her fully-clothed husband on his hands and knees between her legs. She wrapped her fingers around the back of his head and pulled his mouth against her wet cunt. He responded by licking and sucking it like he had never done before. It was as if it was this first time he had ever gone down on her.

Oh my God, Laura thought. She wished this could last all night long. She moaned in pleasure as her husband flicked his tongue up and down on her clit. Thomas stood at the end of the bed fully naked, waiting for her command. She really wanted both of them at the same time, but she refused to give her husband any kind of pleasure. She grabbed him by the hair, pulling a clump of his brown hair so hard that he winced in pain.

"Lick it good," she told him sternly. "Thomas is waiting to fuck me like a real man." He gave her a last few rapid licks before she told him to get off of her. She made him stand where he was so he could see everything.

Her husband watched as his former friend crawled between his wife's legs. He saw his hand move in front of him to position his cock at the entrance to her cunt. Then his body shifted forward as he pushed himself into her. He took both of his wife's hands and lifted them above her head. There was no stopping this now, he thought. He was fully pumping his cock in and out of her.

Laura moaned in pleasure as he held her arms tightly above her and fucked her. Just as he had done with his mouth on her breasts so he did with his cock in her pussy. He seemed to know exactly when to do it slow and deep and when to do it fast and hard. She couldn't lie to herself. This man knew how to fuck a woman and she wished she could find a way for him to do it to her like this all the time. She could just make out the figure of her husband behind Thomas as he pushed in and out of her. She was moaning uncontrollably and she knew that her husband had never heard her make the kind of sounds she was making. But she couldn't help it. She was as horny as she had ever been and she was losing her mind in the raw pleasure.

12