Pure Stroke

Story Info
A home invasion stroke story.
3.4k words
3.25
107.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers

Pure Stroke – A home invasion stroke story

This is my second story. It is intended as a stroke story, and I hope you see it as such. I have used no editor, and no beta readers, so any errors are mine and mine alone. Because it is a stroke story don't look too hard for character development. You won't find it. I say again, this is a stroke story..

Let me know what you think of it. Give me your constructive feedback, so I can learn to write more proficiently.

*

The doorbell ringing incessantly waked me. It is Saturday morning, and the night before, my husband of 12 years had taken a flight to Europe that would keep him there for four months negotiating a merger of the electronics company he owned with a German firm that had for years been his manufacturing partner.

I drug myself from the bed, donned a light robe to cover my panties and bra, slipped into my high-heeled mules, and trudged through the hall to the entrance. I looked through the peephole to see who was leaning on the doorbell, and saw a man in a brown uniform. He was a sizeable man, but appeared to be all muscle.

I shouted through the door, "Who is it?"

"Delivery for Mr. John Parker, ma'am."

"Just leave it on the stoop, and I'll bring it in later."

"I need a signature, ma'am. And it's a large parcel. I'll need to bring it in for you."

I opened the door, unlatched the storm door, and stepped aside to allow the man to bring the parcel inside. I was surprised at the size. It filled a handcart. The deliveryman easily pulled the cart inside and deposited the large parcel right in the middle of the living room. The chill from the wintry outside air prompted me to close the door before following the man into the living room.

"You can't leave it there, " I began.

"I can leave it anywhere I want, Susan." The man approached me and I tried to back away. He grabbed my arm and held me so that I couldn't retreat. "You're a lot prettier than your picture, Susan. I'm going to enjoy training you, I think."

"Wha..."

"Shut up, bitch, and listen." He slapped me hard across my face, back handed, then forehanded, over and over, until my eyes were burning with tears. "You're gonna be my personal little fucktoy. We start your training right now. Understand?"

I nodded fearfully as I watched him pull a switchblade knife from the sheath on his belt. He pressed a button on the side of the knife, and the blade sprang out with an audible 'click'. He put the tip of the blade against my neck, right at my carotid artery. My stomach rose into my throat, as he released his hold on my arm.

"Listen up. I'm only going to say this once. I know your husband is in Germany, and will not be back for four months. The phone line to this house has been disconnected. I will take your cell phone so you can't use it. The box I brought in contains a few of my personal belongings, because I will be staying here training you to be my personal slut. If you show ANY sign of reluctance to do what I say, I will cause you severe bodily harm, and ruin your pretty face, cut off your tits, and throw you out on the highway. You may address me as 'Sir' or 'Master'. Any questions? This is your only opportunity to question me."

"Who are you? Why are you doing this? You must know you can't get away with it."

"All you need to know about my name is that you are to address me as 'Sir', or 'Master'. I'm doing this because I want to, and I can. And I will get away with it because when I am finished with your training you will want me to own you forever, and will not protest anything I want to do to or with you. Now, lose the robe." He pressed the point of the blade against my neck to assure compliance.

Trembling with fear, I shrugged the robe off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor, exposing my nearly naked body to him. I watched him fearfully as he cut the tape at the top of the large box he had brought in. He pulled a smaller box from the top of the contents and extracted from it a collar, and something that looked like a remote control for a TV set. Pulling me closer, he fitted the collar around my neck, and fastened it. I could plainly hear the closure on the collar lock into place.

"This collar is for your control. It can be removed only with a key. This remote control causes the collar to tighten or loosen as I see fit. Let me demonstrate." He pressed a button on the control and I felt the collar tighten until I couldn't breathe. I must have passed out, because I came awake lying on the floor, legs and arms askew. The collar was no longer choking me.

"See how that works, honey? One more thing you need to know about it. It has a radio receiver built in that responds to the remote control. The range is two tenths of a mile. If you are farther away than that, the collar will automatically tighten enough to choke you to death. So if you want to live you will not try to escape. Now, stand up my pretty little bitch. And stand with your arms at your side and your feet twenty inches apart.

I struggled to my feet, and spread my legs until my feet were as he told me to place them, and allowed my arms to hang limply at my side. I watched as he placed the knife he held under one strap of my bra. He cut that strap and then the other. Then he cut the bra between my breasts causing it to fall to the floor at my feet. My 36DD breasts were exposed to his leering eyes.

"Nice," he said. "Much nicer than I imagined they would be from your picture. He put his knife back in it's holster, and used both hands to fondle my breasts, pinching the nipples, pulling them away from my body, then weighing each breast with his hands. "Lose the panties."

I slowly responded, lowering the bikini panties to the floor and stepping out of them.

"Nice bush. Neatly trimmed. Color matches your blonde hair. But I don't like hairy cunts, so we'll shave that off tonight before we go to bed. Now I want you to take my clothes off." He was fingering my pussy, but he stopped and picked up the remote control, threateningly.

I had to obey, at least until I could find a way to free myself from this madman. I began with the buttons on his shirt, removing the shirt and tossing it aside. Then the buckle of his belt. And the zipper. When it was down I pulled the trousers to his ankles, and he abruptly sat on the sofa. He wore no boxers or briefs, so his cock was exposed. I couldn't help but look. It appeared to be humongous.

"The boots and socks, slut," He commanded. Trembling, I knelt at his feet and removed his boots and socks as he stroked his cock, making it enlarge, but not yet at full staff. I pulled the trousers from his ankles and as I moved to stand, he commanded, "No! Make my cock hard. You do know how to suck cock don't you, little Suzie?"

Finding my voice, I softly answered, "Yes, Sir." Taking the shaft into my hand I found that my fingers would not encircle the massive instrument. I lowered my head, taking the tip of his cock into my mouth with great effort because of its size; I began swirling my tongue around the bulbous head.

"Good little slut. Keep going until I cum. You'll know when. Just before I cum, you will move away slightly so I can shower your pretty face with it."

I continued my task, attempting to take more of his cock into my mouth, and found it difficult. As I continued I felt his hands again pawing my breasts, tweaking my nipples, and despite my fear and trepidation, I began to respond to his manipulations, and I finally succeeded in taking more of his huge cock, the head now thrusting against the opening of my throat. My nipples had always been an erogenous zone for me, and I was getting turned on. I started moaning, the sound muffled by the large cock filling my mouth as he humped his hips back and forth, fucking my face. As his pace increased, and his thumb and forefinger of each hand tweaked my nipples, I felt an orgasm building deep inside me. Soon I felt his cock tighten slightly, and anticipating his ejaculation I moved my head back releasing his cock. Immediately I saw his eruption begin, spraying ropes of cum as they sailed the short distance to my face, feeling each rope of cum landing on my hair, up my nose, into the corner of my left eye, and finally, the last two spurts of the ten or so he released onto the cleft between my breasts. I settled back on my heels, breathing heavily, as was my 'Master'. Despite myself, I felt a bit of pride in what I had been forced to do for this intruder into my home.

"Sit on the sofa beside me Susan." I did as he had ordered. He immediately began fondling my breasts and pussy, bringing me involuntarily back to a level of excitement that had faded when I orgasmed. He leaned over and forced his tongue into my mouth, almost causing me to gag. But he was arousing me despite my efforts to resist, and finally I came to a point that it just didn't matter anymore. My tongue started dueling his as we continued to french kiss. I moved my hand to his still erect cock and began stroking it. My hand could not cover more than a third of its length. My other hand joined in, pumping it at various tempos, and he finally pulled his tongue from my mouth.

"You're a hot little strumpet, aren't you?'

"Yes... yes Sir." I replied meekly. I could feel that his cock was ready for action again, and I bent over to take it in my mouth again. He stopped me.

"No, my hot little slut. It's time for your next lesson." He pushed me down on the sofa and straddled me with his huge cock positioned for entry in my pussy. "Beg for it!"

"Please, Sir. Please fuck me. I need your cock in me. Fuck me."

"Thata girl. You're a fast learner." He slid the head of his cock into the outer lips of my vulva, moving it from top to bottom and back again and again until my juices had lubricated it enough for entry. He plunged it in a few inches causing me to arch my back. "Easy, little filly, You'll get it all soon enough," he teased. He withdrew until just the head was inside, and then began slow easy strokes that continued to lubricate the entire length of his massive cock. I had never felt so full. He had to be three or four times as big as my husband's average size cock. And it felt as thick as a Campbell soup can and four times as long. He was stretching me farther than I had ever been before. It was driving me crazy.

"Uhhh... Oh... oh... mygodalmighty... fuck me. FUCK ME. Yes, yes, YES!" I must have been screaming enough to wake the dead, but I couldn't help it. What ecstasy. He took me beyond rational thought. I was mush, cumming time after time after time as he continued to pound my stretched pussy. After what seemed hours, he finally let loose his strong stream of semen and finally collapsed onto my body, panting.

It took a few minutes for either of us to regain breath enough to speak. I didn't dare. Finally, he spoke, "You did good, Susan. Real good. I'm proud of you."

At that moment I realized that I was proud, too. I had taken the biggest human cock in the world, and survived it. He rolled off of me and sat up, but when I tried to do the same, he pushed me back down with a soft "No, Susan. Stay there."

He got up and vanished into the kitchen. I heard the refrigerator door open and shut, then rummaging in a drawer. The sound of bottle tops popping off their seats. He came back at reclaimed his seat, offering me one of the beers he had found. I noticed that he had also found the can of Crisco. Why had he brought that into the living room? I was soon to find out.

We had finished our beer when he grinned, "One more orifice to go, slut, and then I will begin marking you as mine." He had used my mouth, and my pussy. What other orifice did I have? Oh, no! He couldn't mean... or could he?

Yes he did. He rolled me over on the sofa and pulled my knees up to support my lower body, my elbows my upper body. He was going to fuck me in the ass? Oh shit. He can't. He'll rip me apart.

"Time to stretch your little rosebud, my little fucktoy. Now listen up, 'cause I really don't want to hurt you. But this must be done. I'm gonna fuck your sweet ass, sugar. And you're going to learn to love it, unless you already do. Have you ever had a cock in your ass before?"

"N... Noooo! Please. I'll do anything else you want, Sir, but not there. Please,' I pleaded.

"Sorry. But it has to be done. It's a favorite of mine, and you are going to be mine, lock, stock, and barrel. I'll go easy, but it will still hurt a little at first. But you'll adjust to it." He started forcing Crisco into the orifice with first one finger, then two, then three, stretching my rosebud as he did. Then he coated the entire length of his still hard cock, stroking it as he did.

He positioned the head of his cock at my entrance and began to thrust. It took a few tries, but eventually, his cockhead pushed through, and he was in. I tried to bravely persevere, but it hurt so badly, I cried out.

"Shhh, little slut. It's gonna be okay. I'm not going to hurt you much. You'll see." He continued forcing himself in, an inch, then two. Out. Back in. going slow and as gentle as he could. Still, the pain was excruciating. I was whimpering and tears rolled down my cheeks. "Just try to relax. It's going in deeper now."

He pushed slowly but forcefully as he gained a greater depth of penetration. More and more. Then I felt his balls slapping against my buttocks. He was fully inserted. And I could certainly tell. I felt kike I was stuffed with a baseball bat. Like I needed to shit. A big shit. Then he slowly withdrew, part way. Back in. Out, in, out, in, faster, faster, faster still. The pain began to subside. I began feeling a pleasure I'd never felt before. It was wonderful. It was exciting. It was thrilling. He pounded harder and harder going full bore into my ass. Slap. Slap. Slap. His balls striking my butt with every stroke. His hands mauling my breasts as he stroked his cock time after time deep inside me.

It can't be! Oh, my god, I'm going to cum! I screamed for him to go faster, faster, faster. He did, and I had what had to have been a full body orgasm. Not a local thing like my husband could sometimes induce using my pussy, but my entire body raced with excitement like I had never felt before. Glorious! Absolutely glorious. He felt me shivering, and he let his orgasm come. I swear I could count the ropes of cum as he expelled them deep inside my ass.

I collapsed under his weight as he dropped onto my back. We lay there for uncounted moments until he finally pushed himself off of me, allowing me to breath almost normally again.

"Sit up, girl. You have to clean me off now." I sat up as he positioned his cock in front of my face. Damn. The thing wasstill hard! And filthy. I saw streaks of shit mixed with cum and Crisco over the full length of the monster.

"N... no... Don't make me. I'll be sick. Please, Sir."

"You gotta learn, darlin'. Just do it." So I did. It was nauseating at first, until the taste was diluted with saliva. I was finished. But the damn thing was STILL hard. "Good girl. Now go fix us some lunch. I'm starving. Haven't worked a girl like that in a while. You ca wear your robe if you're cold."

"No... no, I'm fine." He sat there until I called him to the kitchen table for a hastily prepared lunch. As we ate he told me that after lunch I would be marked.

"I'm going to pierce you in a few places, and fit you with some nice body jewelry, honey. I'll bet hubby will like that when he comes home. He'll want to jump your beautiful bones all day long. But he won't He won't. He won't be fuckin' my fucktoy ever again. If he behaves I might let him clean us up after we fuck. With his mouth. You think he'd like that, honey?" he grinned.

"No. No, he would not like that at all. He won't like me loving your cock either, but maybe he won't divorce me.

"Oh, he won't divorce you sweet thing. I have enough shit on him to put him in prison for a long time. No. He won't divorce you. Susan. I like that name. I think I'm gonna call you that when we're out and about. Treat you decent and all. That suit you?"

"Yes. Yes, please, Sir. Where are you going to mark me, Sir? May I ask?"

"Sure honey. You can ask. I'm gonna give you some nice nipple rings, and hang a small gold chain between them sometimes. A couple of rings in each of your lower lips. The kind I can attach a leash to if I want. And a belly ring with a gold tag. I have it already engraved. It says 'This fucktoy belongs to Big Mike.' That's me. Big Mike. You 'bout finished eatin'? I'm ready to start on that now."

"Yes... I'm finished. I just need to put these dishes in the sink."

"Fine. When you're done with that, go to your bedroom. Well mine, too, now. Tomorrow you'll move hubby's stuff to the guest room. I'll get my stuff and meet you in the bed room."

He knew what he was doing. He used an anesthetic so the piercing would not hurt so much. I was impressed with the quality of the jewelry he had chosen to use in marking me. I began to think I liked this Alpha male who wants to own me. What's wrong with me?

As Sir was piercing me he told me that once the piercings were healed, he was throwing a party for a few of his friends to show me off. I would be the hostess and the entertainment. He was going to offer my body for the pleasure of all his friends. I thought that if they were built like him, I'd certainly have my fill of cock at that party. He told me, too, that for the next two days or so, he would require no sex from me except blow jobs, because he didn't want to cause any infection or pain at the pierced sites.

Author's note. I am ending this story here purposely. I invite any who will, to write an ending of their choosing. I ask only that I be credited with this beginning.

Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers