Purity and Punishment Ch. 07

Story Info
Fiona submits to pony-play with saddle, bit and riding crop.
1.3k words
4.12
23.2k
6
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camilla unzips Fiona's dress and lets it fall to the stables floor and unfastens her lacy pink bra, letting her large breasts fall out, bouncing slightly, her pink nipples standing to attention in the cool of the stables. Slipping her thumbs inside the edges of Fiona's lacy pink panties which are slightly damp at the crotch, she slides them down her long slender legs, revealing her neat, shaved pussy. Ashley is watching wide-eyed and open mouthed, involuntarily rubbing her own pussy through the crotch of her cut-offs.

"Get on your hands and knees, pony," says Camilla and Fiona drops to all fours. Camilla pulls off Fiona's strappy little shoes. "Ashley, come over here and help me." Ashley helps Camilla strap a saddle on Fiona's back, pulling the straps tight under her belly. Ashley attaches the stirrups while Camilla fits Fiona with a bridle, sliding the bit up into her mouth and fitting the blinkers to block her peripheral vision.

"You're a good little pony, aren't you?" says Camilla. Fiona nods. "Say it," commands Camilla

"I...a...goo...ickle...ony," says Fiona, struggling with the bit in her mouth, making Ashley and Camilla laugh. Camilla attaches the reins and ties them to a nearby post, holding Fiona's head upright. She stands in front of Fiona, admiring her handiwork.

"Ashley, come here," says Camilla. "Take off my dress." Ashley looks shocked but she does as she is told, unzipping Camilla's royal blue dress and lifting it over her head. For a moment Camilla stands in her cream bra and panties and black boots, the yellowish light of the stables lamps painting the honeyed skin over her perfectly toned body an eerie golden colour. She smiles at the helpless Fiona. "Fetch me my riding gear," she tells Ashley. "Over there." Ashley brings Camilla the bundle of clothes and Camilla pulls on her blouse. "Unzip my boots." "Help me with my jodhpurs."

I don't know whether Camilla's deliberately making Ashley her slave or that she's so used to being waited on that it comes naturally. Either way, after little more than two minutes, Camilla is ready to go riding. She stands triumphal in her riding jacket, helmet, jodhpurs and boots, looking down at Fiona who, before the day is out will surprise herself at her capacity to crave humiliation. Finally, she picks up her riding crop and takes a step towards Fiona.

Camilla unties the reins and mounts in the correct fashion, one leg in the stirrups first, then swinging herself over the top. She stands in the stirrups, making Fiona take her entire weight before lowering herself into the saddle. Fiona whimpers slightly, so Camilla gives her a smart little smack on her bum with the riding crop.

"We'll have none of that," says Camilla. "Off we go." Fiona sets off at a gentle trot. Camilla looks ridiculous with her knees up by her ears and she must realise this because after a few steps, she pulls her feet out of the stirrups and rests her riding boots on Fiona's shoulders.

"Come on, faster!" says Camilla, giving Fiona another little slap with the crop and Fiona breaks into a canter, going as fast as she can. I get a delicious view of her milky, naked buttocks jiggling along. Her neat, slim pussy lips peeking through her legs below are moist with excitement at her humiliation. Above, Camilla's perfect bum, clad in her jodhpurs bounces up and down on the saddle.

Camilla takes a couple of minutes to put Fiona through her paces, holding her head in an uncomfortable upright position with the reins and hitting her with the riding crop whenever she makes a mistake. All the while, Ashley watches, wide-eyed, her nipples standing to attention under her T-shirt.

"Faster, faster!" Camilla's riding Fiona as hard as she can, swishing her bottom with the riding crop. Fiona's big breasts sway beneath her and she's dripping with sweat; I can see it glistening on her pert little bum and dripping off the end of her nose.

Finally, Camilla gets bored of riding Fiona. She pulls her up next to Ashley and stands, reins in hand over her, giving me the nod that's my signal to reveal myself. I step out from behind the bales of hay and walk over to the girls.

"Oh hey, Maxi, have you come to play confession too? Did you see what Camilla made Fiona do?" Ashley is breathless and overexcited, her face still dirty from her humiliating punishment. Fiona automatically flinches at the mention of my name.

"Well, Ashley, Camilla invited me over to come riding," I say, stroking her cheek, "but I only see one pony...what a shame, I'll just have to sit and watch unless," I exclaim, as though the idea has just come to me, "Ashley, would you be my pony?"

"Mmmm...do...do...aa...ee," Fiona, realising she's been tricked, is frantically trying to warn Ashley, making unintelligible sounds through the bit in her mouth. Camilla jerks the reins, pulling the bit to the back of her mouth, choking her off while she brings the riding crop down hard on her backside, one booted foot up on her back.

"Will you be my pony?" I ask Ashley again, stroking her hair now, looking down into her big blue eyes, standing so close to her that my breasts are resting on hers, rubbing on her erect nipples through the T-shirt.

"Well, OK...you English girls sure play some crazy games." She sounds uncertain. I think Ashley knows something weird's happening but, drunk and horny, she can't resist submitting to it anyway.

I can feel Ashley's hot breath on my neck as I remove her T-shirt. She's breathing quickly and her heart beats rapidly. As I suspected, she isn't wearing a bra and her big breasts plop out of the bottom of the T-shirt as I pull it over her head, wobbling slightly as they come to rest, surprisingly pert for such big breasts. I run my fingertips down Ashley's sides, brushing her breasts while breathing out across her pink nipples and making her sigh.

Pulling down her cut-offs, caressing my finger across her bellybutton, I make her stomach quiver involuntarily. The cut-offs slide down those tanned, slightly chubby thighs, leaving just her little grey cotton panties which are damp between her legs with her juices. Hooking one finger inside, I pull them down, 'accidentally' stroking her clit as I do. Ashley lets out an involuntary 'Uh' and I know she's mine.

She looks so cute, trembling slightly, naked except for her Converse, unsure of what to do with her hands that I want to fuck her there and then but Camilla's worked hard to set up an ordeal for Fiona and it must be allowed to run its course. We planned all manner of humiliation for Fiona in front of Ashley, though I wish we'd thought of the pony thing: Fiona is one kinky little bitch. I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on too: not just humiliating Fiona but corrupting this innocent little cherry too.

"Get on your knees, Ashley," I say and she obeys, looking up at me with her bright blue eyes. I can't help stroking her cheek and the back of her neck before I push her down onto all fours.

I fit Ashley with a saddle, pulling the straps tight around her not-quite-plump stomach. Then the bridle, Ashley willingly accepting the bit into her mouth before I attach the blinkers that blind her to everything except straight ahead. I make sure I stand where Ashley and Fiona can see. Off come my blouse and pleated skirt.

I feel strangely coy, dressed in the girlish white bra, panties and knee-socks and the little Lolita shoes. I get a pang of the humiliation of Grayling and Fiona spanking me and it's strangely erotic. Funny, I never thought I had any submissive tendencies. Well, they'll have to wait for later, there's work to be done. I change into a set of Camilla's riding gear, which must be a couple of years old as it seems to fit me OK, and pick up a riding crop.

"I'm bored with my pony," announces Camilla, "she's too slow. I want to swap."