Purple Glitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patientlee
patientlee
377 Followers

"Hi, Laura," he said. "Where's Danny?"

"Hi, Vince. He's...uh...working." She felt dumb, but she tried to smile.

"Are you here by yourself?" he asked.

"Yeah. I guess I am. My friend from high school was supposed to meet me. I guess she's not coming," she lied.

"Mind if I sit down?"

"Yes. No. I mean, thanks for the wine. Have a seat."

"I can only stay a minute. I was just having a drink before my meeting starts in the conference room." He drained the last of the amber liquid in his glass and raised his eyebrows. "I have a lot of meetings here at the Ramada. Maybe you can meet me some time for another one."

Laura's head was spinning, but managed to stammer, "Uh, yeah. Sure. A drink. Sounds good."

"How 'bout I give you a call the next time I'm gonna be here?" he asked.

"Yeah. Call me." She nodded, knitting her eyebrows in confusion. She really thought he was there to hook up.

They exchanged cell phone numbers, and Vince departed in a hurry. Laura sat, drinking her wine and pondering what had just happened.

Why would he ask me to have a drink with him? He's married. I'm married. He must know that his wife is fucking my husband. Maybe he has the same idea that I do. Maybe he wants to fuck me to get even with her!

Why did he leave then? We could have gotten a room right now. Maybe he actually had a meeting.

The more she thought about it, the better the idea of fucking Vince seemed. She finished her drink, hoping he would call soon.

~~~~~

"Two nights in a row?" the bartender asked. "Does that mean that Vince took you up on your offer?"

"Vince?" she asked. "You know his name?"

"He's a regular," he said.

"Yeah. He said that he had a lot of meetings in the conference room here."

"Sure. In the conference room." Laura was looking at her drink, so she missed the bartender's furrowed eyebrow. "And here he comes," he announced.

"Hi, Laura," he said, taking the bar stool next to her.

"The usual, Vince?"

"Please. And another one for the lady, while you're at it," he said to the bartender.

"So, where's Danny tonight? Working again?"

"Allegedly," she replied, pressing her lips together and rolling her eyes.

"Oh, I get it. Lawyer joke," he said with a toothy grin.

"Yeah. Ha, ha," she replied, not returning his smile. "And what brings you to the Ramada Inn tonight?"

"Kiwanis on Tuesdays. Last night was the Chamber of Commerce meeting."

"You're a busy guy."

"Well, in order to get ahead when you own your own business, you gotta network. I belong to every social organization in town. They all meet here, at the Ramada." He smiled at her again, as if looking to seal the deal on a used car.

The bartender rolled his eyes as he placed a glass on the bar and poured a double shot of Jack Daniel's. Laura caught the eye roll and gave him a quizzical look. He shook his head a little bit as he refilled Laura's chardonnay. Another customer sat down across the bar, and he walked over to wait on the man.

Vince and Laura flirted a bit and sipped their drinks. Laura jumped a little bit when she felt Vince's hand on her thigh, slowly creeping higher.

"So, Laura. What are you doing here for real? Why aren't you home with Danny?"

"I told you. Danny's working, or so he says. Where's Joanie?"

He paused, testing the waters. Laura held his gaze, practically daring him to say it, to admit that he knew that their spouses were sleeping together.

Vince leaned in closer to Laura, and said, "You know, I've got some time before my meeting, and this bartender is just a little too nosy, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah," she said. She knew exactly what he meant. He meant that his wife was banging her husband, and that they should do the same. She lowered her voice a little bit, and said, "Wanna get a room?"

"Already taken care of, sweetheart."

~~~~~

Laura had to admit, Vince brought more to the party than she expected. She'd only ever seen him in a sport jacket and tie, so she hadn't considered that he might be hiding rock-hard abs and a huge cock under his used-car-salesman attire.

As her tongue traced the contours of his six-pack, she wondered how many hours a week he spent in the gym. She figured he had to be almost as busy as Danny, considering that he owned a busy used-car lot. Danny didn't even have time to jog at lunchtime most days.

I can't believe how built Vince is. He makes Danny look like a little wimp.

"Do you belong to a gym, Vince?"

He snickered a little, and then said, "You want to know my secret?"

Laura nodded and caressed his hard chest with her hand.

"I'm here so often, they let me use the exercise equipment and the pool here at the hotel," he said.

"I thought they only let you use the facilities if you paid for a room. My friend tried to have a water aerobics class here. They said you have to pay for a room to use the pool," Laura said, raising her eyebrows.

"I have a room today, don't I? I get a room every once in a while, like if I've had too much to drink, or if a meeting runs really late," he said.

"Or if you meet someone in the bar, right? The equipment must be pretty good. You are really in shape. Much more than Danny. He's just too busy to work out," she said. As she talked, her mouth trailed down his stomach.

"Stop talking, babe," he said.

Vince was lying on his back, his legs wide apart so Laura could kneel between them. As her tongue traveled down the smooth skin of his stomach, he put his hands in her hair. She inhaled deeply, smelling the masculine scent of his soap. It wasn't a brand she recognized, but as she approached his waist, that scent gave way to a masculine aroma that she knew well—pre-cum.

"You're driving me crazy, Laura."

"I'm trying," she said, smiling. She placed her hand around his thick cock and started stroking him, pressing the pad of her thumb against his slit. The pre-cum dribbled onto her thumb, and she rubbed it onto spongy head of his cock.

"Ooh...So slippery," she murmured.

She brought her palm to her mouth and slowly licked from the heel of her hand to the tips of her fingers, lubricating her hand. She resumed stroking his cock, picking up speed as she caressed his balls with the other hand.

"Umm. That's nice."

Holding eye contact with him, Laura dipped her head closer to his body and stuck her tongue out to take a taste.

"Salty," she said before opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around just the head. She teased it with her tongue, bathing it in her warm saliva.

"Oh my god, just suck it," Vince said. He held her head in place while he thrust his hips toward her face, slamming the length of his erection into her mouth.

Her eyes widened in surprise and pain as he hit the entrance to her throat, gagging her. He held her head in place for a moment, establishing who was in charge of this blow job. He smiled at the growing fear in her eyes before releasing her.

"I won't hurt you, baby," he said. "You just work your tongue. I'll do the rest."

Laura began to lick up and down the length of his long shaft, her tongue moving in time with his thrusts. She explored the veins and contours under his silky skin, as if to memorize the landscape of his cock. He allowed her to pull back and let his salty pre-cum stretch from his cock to her tongue. She rubbed her lips along the tip, letting his slipperiness cover her lips, like lipstick.

Tired of the teasing, Vince slammed back into her mouth and pumped in and out in short thrusts. In spite of feeling like he was raping her mouth, she smiled around his cock at the sight of his abs flexing toward her face. She felt him thickening on her tongue, and she knew he was close.

Just as suddenly as he had started fucking her face, he pulled her head back, letting his cock pop out of her mouth.

"I don't have time to come twice before my meeting starts. Gotta save that one so I can fuck you too," he said. "Your mascara is running."

Laura sat up and wiped her eyes with the backs of her hands. Gagging on Vince's cock had made her eyes water like crazy.

"Make sure you clean that up before you go. You don't want Danny to see you like that."

"Maybe I do," she said. "Maybe that's exactly what I want."

"You know, Laura. I don't want to talk about our spouses. I know why I'm here. You know why you're here. Let's just leave it at that, OK?"

"Scoot up here," he said, holding out his arms. He guided her over his torso until she was straddling his face, her almost-bare pussy spread over his mouth.

"You are so wet, baby. Do you always get this wet when you suck cock?" he asked.

"Oooh...yeah. Always. Lick me, right there." She grabbed the headboard for support just as his tongue met her clit.

He flicked his tongue back and forth over her clit for a moment before snaking his middle finger inside her.

"Two fingers, baby," she said. "Two fingers, and I'll come on your face."

Vince began to suck gently on her clit as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. His other hand alternated between caressing and pinching her ass. Her thighs were beginning to tremble against his stubbly cheeks. He nibbled her labia between his lips and rubbed hard on her G-Spot.

Her hips began to buck back and forth as his tongue resumed lashing her clit. Small, high-pitched noises escaped her lips as her orgasm built.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. There it is! Oh my god. I'm coming. I'm coming. Keep licking my clit."

She clenched his face between her legs and continued rocking her hips as the orgasm crashed through her body. She felt all of her anger and frustration coursing through her pelvis, exploding onto Vince's tongue as she came. When she finally relaxed, her head was spinning. She collapsed onto the bed next to Vince, gasping for air.

Her eyes were closed, so she didn't see Vince leaning over her, preparing to mount her. When she felt him pressing against her opening, her eyes popped open.

"Wait. Do you have a condom?" she asked.

That question got his attention.

"What? I mean, I'm not gonna come inside you or anything."

"I'm not on the pill, Vince. You need a condom."

He sighed in exasperation. "Lemme look."

He came here for a Kiwanis meeting tonight, not to have sex, remember? If he doesn't have one, just go home. That's all.

"Yep. One left. I guess we're lucky." He rolled it over his cock, and crawled back onto the bed.

"Spread your legs, sweetheart," he said. He propped himself over her and guided his cock against her opening. With a quick thrust of his hips, he entered her, burying all seven hard inches inside of her.

"Oooh," she moaned as she felt the head of his cock bump her cervix. It was longer and thicker than Danny's, and she wasn't used to being filled like this.

His head dipped to her breast, and he began to lick her nipple. He put his lips around it and sucked it into his mouth, harder and harder until she cried out.

He drove his cock in and out of her...In and out...until her hips bucked to meet his thrusts. She was getting wetter again, and he slid in and out with ease.

"You are so wet, babe...Turn over."

He pulled out, and she turned onto all fours, wiggling her ass at him.

Vince paused for a moment. He laced his fingers through Laura's hair, and pulled her head back toward him. He leaned closer to her ear, and whispered, "Did you just tell me that you want me in your ass?"

Her eyes whipped open wide. "No. No, that's not what I meant."

He pulled her hair a little harder. "Why not?"

"I've never...I mean...I haven't..."

"You've never been fucked in the ass?"

She tried to shake her head, but his hand in her hair prevented her from moving.

"No, Vince. Please. I've never done that before. Danny would kill me."

"Oh, you mean he'd be fine with the rest of this?" he mocked.

"No. He wouldn't. But please. Not my ass. Anything but my ass."

Vince paused, thinking it over. "Let's just give it a try, OK? Your ass is so sweet. I gotta get my cock in there. Please? Just try it."

Oh my god. But this would ice the cake. I don't even know how long Danny's been fucking Joanie. Imagine the look on his face when he finds out I let Vince fuck my ass. I've never let Danny near my ass. It's just once, right?

"OK. You can do it, just be gentle."

"Sure. Of course. Just relax."

He stuck his fingers back into her wet pussy to lubricate them, and knelt behind her. She felt something slippery on her anus and wondered where he had gotten the lube.

When he placed his hands on her ass and spread her cheeks even farther, she realized that it wasn't a finger rubbing her hole. She gasped.

"Oh my god. Is that your tongue?"

"Uh-huh."

"Oh god. That feels..."

He stuck his tongue into her ass as far as it would go, stopping her in mid-sentence. He fucked her with his tongue for a moment, letting his saliva lubricate her canal. His tongue slid out, and he replaced it with his finger. He pushed a little bit, and his finger popped in, just a little bit. He pressed, just until he was in to the first knuckle.

"How's that, babe?"

"It's OK. You can go a little farther."

This time he kept pressing until his finger was completely buried in her ass.

"This feels so weird. I feel like I'm at the doctor's office," she said.

He pulled the finger out, and when he penetrated her again, he added a second finger. She moaned this time. He fucked her with the two fingers for a moment, and then added a third.

"Ow. Ow. Ooh. That hurts a little bit."

"It will feel better when it's my cock. No fingernails," he said.

"O-OK," she said. "Maybe you should try that now."

"Just relax. It feels good if you relax."

How the hell does he know that?

He stuck his cock into her pussy again to lubricate it, and he lined it up on her rear entrance. He applied increasing pressure until her anus started to give in.

"Oh my god. That hurts...Oh...Gentle."

He just kept pushing until he felt the head slip through her ring. He paused so she could adjust to the feeling of fullness creeping into her bottom.

"OK. You can push again," she said.

Her face was contorted, and she tried not to yell. She felt like she was being stabbed in the rectum. Every bit of pressure that he exerted caused white-hot flashes of pain through her butt and into her belly. The tears were welling up in her eyes.

Vince caressed her ass with his hands, trying to relax her. She heard him spit three times.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm lubricating you. Trust me. You'll thank me for it."

"OK." Her legs were trembling. She wasn't sure she'd be able to let him finish this.

"Push down a little bit. That might help," he said.

He was right. That relaxed her muscles enough to allow his cock to slide into her, one inch at a time.

When she felt his pubic hair tickling between her cheeks, she gave a sob of relief, knowing that it couldn't get worse. He slowly reversed direction, pulling out until only the head remained between her cheeks.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah. My pussy is throbbing. It hurts, but it's hot."

He pushed in again, a little faster this time, and immediately pulled out when he hit bottom.

"Oh. I think you can go a little faster now. Just go gently."

He grabbed her hips and started pumping. She grunted with each thrust, feeling the delicious mix of pleasure and pain stabbing through her ass. She felt dirty, like a whore. She put her hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy.

Vince reached under her and started to pinch her nipples, harder than Danny ever did. The pain in her nipples...the pain in her ass...She was confused. She wanted to feel revulsion, but instead all she felt was—

"I'm coming again. Oh my god. I'm coming again."

"Oh, baby. I feel your asshole clenching my cock. Your ass is coming right on my cock. You're gonna make me come too. Oh, you bitch. I'm gonna come right now."

He pulled his cock out of her ass and slid the condom off in the same motion. He slid his cock along her crack until it was lying on her ass. He yelled incoherently as he began to shoot his hot cum all over her ass cheeks and lower back. Spurt after spurt landed on her creamy skin as she collapsed onto the bed. Vince stood at the foot of the bed for a moment before going to the bathroom to clean up.

She was still lying on the bed when he returned, dressed and ready to leave.

"I gotta go, babe. You should probably take a shower before you go home. I'll call you sometime, OK?"

Laura managed to nod before she fell asleep.

Around nine in the evening, she awoke and took a shower to get the cum off her ass and back. It didn't matter. Danny wasn't home anyway.

She went to bed, vowing to divorce him in the morning. She didn't hear him slip in at one-thirty.

~~~~~

Wednesday was a trying day at the jewelry store. The worst part of being a manager for a chain of stores was when the corporate guys showed up to poke around. When she got home, she was cranky from her day, and pissed that Danny wasn't home again.

The six o'clock news had just started when Laura got the text from Danny.

All-nighter 2nite. Not ready 4 tomorrow. Sorry.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she asked her phone. "That's just perfect. Tell me you're working so you can be with HER. Fucking great."

All-nighters weren't unheard of for Danny. He was a young lawyer, working hard to prove himself, and his office was a seventy-five minute drive from home. It was just the timing of this all-nighter that was irking Laura.

She called to have a pizza delivered, and she opened a beer.

Her revenge plan was falling apart around her. She considered her options, and thought maybe she should just continue this little fling with Vince. She paced the house, finishing two beers before the pizza even arrived.

She enjoyed a brief fantasy of answering the door in the nude and inviting in the pizza guy, but realized just in the nick of time that the pizza guy might be sixteen years old.

Christ. That bartender was right. I AM desperate.

As the evening went on, and the alcohol took its toll, the reality of what she had done started to set in. She began to waver between guilt and anger, as if she had an angel and devil sitting on each shoulder, arguing for her.

Asshole. He's an asshole. His marriage is falling apart, and he can't even be bothered to show up and notice! Fuck him. I should call Vince. Do it again. Let him fuck my ass again. Danny doesn't even know that I've had anal sex. The bastard!

But I just broke my wedding vows. I have never cheated on anyone before, not even my pimply boyfriend in high school. What the fuck have I done?

She sent him a text: Can you talk?

His reply came twenty minutes later: No. Just got new evidence. TTYL.

Asshole. That's it. Just an asshole.

I don't even have hard evidence that he is cheating on me though. Maybe I should have found out or at least talked to him before I went ahead and fucked Vince. He fucked my ass, for crying out loud. That was my last virgin hole, and I let him take it.

Purple fucking glitter. On his cock. Enough said.

The purple glitter won.

She picked up her cell phone and called Vince.

Bee—bee—beep. The number you have reached, five, five, five, six, seven, two, four, has been disconnected. Please check the number and dial again.

BeeBeeBeeBeeBeeBeeBeeBee...

~~~~~

On Thursday Laura had reached her limit. After spending another day with the corporate idiots, she raced home, and stormed into the empty house. She hadn't seen Danny since Sunday, and she needed to have it out with him before she went insane.

Enraged at his absence, she stomped up the stairs and burst into her bedroom. For the second time in a week, she crashed into the vacuum cleaner on the way into the room.

patientlee
patientlee
377 Followers