Purple Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda recalls how the encounter began.
3.3k words
4.29
80.1k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Prequel

Had Linda's eyes been open, she would have been looking at the ceiling, but they weren't. Her eyes weren't merely closed, they were screwed tightly shut. Her face was drawn and intense as she was completely focused on her task at hand. More precisely, it was the task of her hands that she focused on. Her right hand was jammed deeply in the furry cleft where her thighs were clamped together rubbing her clit furiously, while her left was reaching around her thigh attempting to manipulate the 6 inch silver vibrator which was inserted rather precariously in her vagina. The faster she rubbed her clit, the more her thighs clamped together on her hand and the more difficult it was to maintain control of the vibrator, but soon Linda began to feel the fruits of her efforts as an orgasmic wave began to well up in her loins. As the waves crashed through her, the vibrator popped free, but she didn't seem to notice as she rolled to one side and continued to work her hand spasmodically as her muscles stiffened and relaxed and the orgasm continued to roll through her. As the swells of pleasure subsided, she rolled onto her back again and finally did open her eyes and stare at the ceiling.

Her breathing slowed and her heartbeat was returning to normal as she realized that she was getting better at this through practice. She reached blindly with one hand and groped for the vibrator which was buzzing away independently somewhere under the sheets. She found her 6 inch companion, the gift that her friend Maggie had left for her upon her departure last week, and she knew that something wasn't right about the situation. It was a bit after 10:00 P.M., she was alone in her bed wearing a black teddy that clung tightly to her large frame in the places that you would imagine it would on a robust woman approaching her 60th birthday, but it's satin texture across her body made her feel good, sexy, and after all, it was only for her. She would soon be drifting of to sleep, and she knew that she would repeat the procedure in the morning, just as she had this morning, along with several abbreviated sessions in the bathroom during the day. There was no denying it, her sexuality had been reawakened, and after several years of dormancy, it had been re-ignited with a passion.

She had been thrilled to see her old friend Maggie when she had arrived last week along with her daughter. Old friends from college, they had been able to maintain the type of relationship that seemed to pick up right where it had left off no matter how long the intervals between their visits. They had stayed up chatting, and giggling like sorority girls that first night into the wee hours of the morning long after Maggie's 30 year old daughter Ellen had bid them good night. The conversation had drifted from what had transpired in their lives over the 3 past years they had spent absent from each other, to the pleasant memories of good times in college and finally to love and heartbreak then and in the years since.

Maggie had been widowed at roughly the same time Linda had divorced 7 years ago, and they had been alternating pillars of strength for each other through the trials that followed their respective tribulations. Their relationship had grown stronger as they each searched for their own respective identities in the absence of their husbands and even though they had grown increasingly independent, they had also become much closer than they had been in college.

"I still miss Charlie, you know,' mused Maggie, "But I've actually come to terms with the his death, even started to enjoy the independence and freedom."

"But?" coaxed Linda

"I miss the sex." she had sighed "Oh Lord, I miss his cock."

"Maggie!"

"I'm sorry, I do." Exclaimed Maggie with a touch of contrition, "I've only had sex with a couple of other men in my life Linda, but I don't need much experience to know that that man could fuck."

"Maggie" exclaimed her friend "You haven't talked like this since we were in college."

There was a slight pause while Linda looked at the floor, then pensively; peering at her friend she asked "Was he really that good?"

"He almost always made me cum Linda. We were fucking like rabbits 2 or 3 times a week right up until I lost him, and I tell you he never left me hanging. Even during those quickies, you know" she said peering at her friend out of the corner of her eyes. "When they slip it to you in the middle of the night and you don't really even know that you're getting fucked until he's almost done."

"Yes." mused Linda with a reminiscent sight.

"Even then, I'd wake up with his big cock pummeling my pussy from behind. I'd start pushing back into him and when he realized that I was awake, I'd feel him starting to tense up, his dick would get even harder and I knew he was ready to blow, but he would always get me there first."

"How?"

"Sometimes, he would reach around and diddle me and..."

"Diddle you?"

"Yeah diddle me, you know, finger my love button, my clit. No matter how hard he got, how close he was, he always held off until he felt my love muscles clamp down on his dick before he spewed his load into me, or on me."

"On you?" asked Linda incredulously

"Oh yeah," beamed Maggie "When he did me doggie style, every now and then he would pull out and shoot his cum all over my ass, even my back if he was excited enough."

"Oh my God" Linda had exclaimed staring wide eyed at her friend. "You liked that."

"Oh Sweetie, your Henry never did that to you?"

Linda could do nothing but shake her head.

"I loved it Honey, I could feel his warm love juice splatter on my ass then it would trickle down over my asshole and down to my pussy. Some times he would rub it into my ass like lotion. Then we would spoon until we fell asleep again and I would feel his dick getting soft again while it was pressed between my ass cheeks. In the morning, I would feel the dried cum cracking on my ass when I walked to the bathroom, and I would start getting wet all over again. Every now and then I'd brush my teeth and climb right back into bed, start stroking him until he was hard again, then climb on top and go at him while fingered me and squeezed my tits until I blew again."

She had finished with a sigh and was staring into space. For a long moment there was silence until she continued. "I haven't had sex in 7 years Linda, How long has it been for you?"

"A little over 5." Linda had told her?There was this guy who got me on the rebound right after the divorce. He was kind of a deadbeat, but the sex was pretty good, better than Henry anyway."

"How's that?"

"Well," said Linda looking pensively around before continuing "The actual sex,, you know the fucking was about the same, even though his thing, you know, his dick, was bigger, but that wasn't it."

"What was it?"

"Well, he used his tongue, you know, down there."

"He went down on you?"

"Well, yeah, if that's what you call it."

"Was it good?"

Linda had leaned back in her chair with a large smile as she remembered.

"It was great," she mused "Henry had never done that to me and I never thought I was missing anything but when he started sucking on my uh..my.."

"Your clit?"

"Yes, my clit. Maggie, he would lick and suck it, and every now and then he would start pumping his tongue into my pussy, and...Wow...when I went over the top, I would squeeze his head with my legs and when he finally came up for air his face would be all wet. It was, well, wonderful."

Maggie slid across the sofa a little closer to her friend.

"Honey, I have gotten to be very adept at satisfying my own needs, but you know, after a while it just seems so superficial. I miss the human contact. I need the touch, the feel, the smell. I'm afraid if I'm left to my own devices too much longer, I may just lose may ability to... to."

"To what Maggie?"

"To respond to someone else I mean, I've been taking care of myself for so long, I'm afraid that I won't be able to respond to someone else's touch."

"Oh Honey," said Linda sympathetically, "That's not going to happen, I mean, you're too young, you don't need to worry about anything like that for years."

"It's been 7 years already, Linda, I don't think they're going to be lining up at the door anytime soon."

"Well, Linda," started her friend, "I don't think...I mean there's...well..What do you mean you've been taking care yourself?"

Maggie smiled at her friend's uncomfortable change of subject. She knew there was nothing that she could say, but she was just as certain that the new subject was going to prove just as uncomfortable for her, in the beginning anyway.

"Honey," said Maggie soothingly placing her hand on her friend's knee, "Don't tell me that in the past 5 years, you've never taken care of your own desires?"

"Well, I mean I've, you know, touched myself a bit, but I could never, you know seem to get it right."

"You just need a little help Linda."

"I need what?" Gasped Linda, leaning away from her friend.

"A little help Dear," continued Maggie soothingly and unfazed by her friend's initial reaction, "Haven't you ever used any tools to help?"

"Tools?" asked Linda furrowing her brow "What kind of too..Oh My..You mean...No, I could never, I mean I never..I wouldn't even know where to get...or even how to..."

Maggie smiled at her friend, and patted her knee consolingly, stood and disappeared into the guest bedroom, leaving her friend flustered, confused and staring after her. Linda heard the zippers on a bag being worked and in a few minutes, Maggie returned with something in her hand that Linda couldn't make out. Maggie sat down next to her again, a little closer this time. She held out her hand and showed Linda the 6 inch silver vibrator that she had retrieved from her bag.

"Oh my," gasped Linda "Where did you..."

"You can get them through the mail or off the internet, but Ellen actually gave this one to me."

"Ellen?"

"Sure, just because she's younger doesn't mean that she doesn't have her own desires on her own schedule. Here," she said placing the vibrator in Lind'a hand "What do you think?"

Linda accepted the tool as her friend called it, without really thinking, but her curiosity was piqued. The instrument felt heavy in her hand and the smoothness was somehow exciting to her, merely holding it caused a tingle in her loins that she had not felt in years.

"How do you..I mean do you just..in and out, and that..does it? Linda asked quietly rotating the vibrator in her hand."

Maggie reached over and twisted the base. Startled, Linda let out a little shriek and dropped the vibrator. She looked at it vibrating away on the floor in front of her and laughed nervously. She looked at her friend, unable to conceal her curious excitement, then reached to retrieve it. She held it by the base and wrapped her hand around the shaft. The tingling sensation brought a smile to her face and the thought of it pleasuring her was making her noticeably wet.

"I'm still not sure what I would.."

"That's what friends are for Sweetie," said Maggie rising and taking Linda's hand.

Linda instinctively knew what was happening, and while she knew she should be shocked, her head was swimming and curiosity and excitement where overwhelming her as she stood and followed. Maggie led her to her own bedroom. When they reached the bed, Maggie faced her, held her face in her hands momentarily and smiled reassuringly. Maggie's hands slid down to Linda's shoulders then lightly over her massive breasts and to the buttons on her dress.

"This is going to be amazing Sweetie," whispered Maggie "You're going to love it."

Linda felt the buttons on her dress open as her friend stared into her eyes. The dress slipped from her shoulders and stacked at her feet revealing her large white bra and half-slip. Maggie stepped even closer and Linda could feel both her body heat and her friend's hands slide down her back and over her generous ass. As Maggie's thumbs hooked in the waistband of her slip Linda was suddenly apprehensive about her revealing more of her body to her friend, not because the thought didn't excite her, in fact it excited her too much. She was sure that her friend would see the large wet spot that was sure to be visible in the crotch of her panties and spreading. In fact, Linda was unsure if she had ever felt this wet before in her life.

Maggie stooped to pull the elastic waistband over her friend's hips and down to her ankles. She knelt in front of her and helped her step out of her clothes, then placing her hands squarely over Linda's ample, naked ass, she pulled her to her and began kissing her stomach.

Linda's head was spinning as she felt her friend's mouth and tongue kissing and licking a trail down her stomach. Maggie's hands gently grabbed her by the hips and directed her to sit on the edge of the bed as her friend's tongue trailed closer to the light down of her pubic bush. The thought that she should be repulsed crossed her mind, but disappeared quickly as she felt her juices trickling down the inside of her thigh. Her excitement was building rapidly as her friend of so many years, who had never touched in any way more erotic than a friendly hug or kiss on the cheek, provided the long absent sexual contact that she yearned for deep down.

Linda felt Maggie push her knees farther apart as her tongue trailed down the inside of her left that, circled around the inside of her knee and made it's way back up towards her glistening pussy. Linda yearned for it to be plunged deep into her pussy, but it grazed the outer lips, circled around through her pubic bush above her clit, and began a journey down the inside of the other thigh. Linda's hips raised involuntarily attempting to make heavier contact with her friend's graceful wet touches.

Finally, Maggie's mouth trickled back up Linda's thigh, grazed her outer lips again and suddenly licked slowly and deeply through the entire slit from just above her asshole, deep into her pussy, up and flicking firmly across her clit. Linda's hips bucked as she felt something akin to an electric shock as her friends tongue flicked rapidly back and forth over her clit. She felt her friend's hands on the insides of her thighs, then fingers spreading her lips wider apart then the tongue plunged into her soaking depths, retracted then plunged in again and again. The rhythm built faster as two fingers were now spreading her lips while her clit was being rubbed by two more. As Linda felt the welling of an orgasm deep inside her loins, the feeling that had been absent for so many years, she pushed her crotch harder against her friends face, trying to coax it faster lest it disappear as quickly as it arrived. Her hips bucked against her friend's face, but Maggie retracted just enough to maintain contact but only lightly. The bucks came faster and harder as Linda, desperately wanted to feel this long absent orgasm shake her body. The harder she tried, the more her friend frustratingly pulled away until she realized that Maggie wasn't even touching her save for a hand on her belly. Linda started to bring her own hand to her pussy to finish the job her friend had started only to feel her friend's hand push it away gently.

As she bucked and writhed under her friend's hand, her eyes screwed tightly shut trying desperately to capture the elusive ecstasy that was so close, she felt something hard and stiff slip between her well lubricated pussy lips. In an instant she realized it was her friend's vibrator and she bucked harder and faster trying to draw it deep inside her. Her friend manipulated it at an agonizingly slow speed until it seemed that Linda couldn?t take it any more. She tried to cry out to her friend in frustration but it only came out as a whimper. She opened her eyes pleading with her friend, only to see her friend smiling as she watched her face. Maggie's expression changed slightly and Linda felt the her push the vibrator hard into her. She held it deep in her pussy momentarily then retracted it almost completely and drove it in again. Linda heard the sloppiness of her pussy juices slosh against her friend's hand as the tempo increased. Linda's orgasm was building again and her pussy muscles started to contract on her smooth plastic invader as it drove into her faster and faster. Linda felt her self on the edge of an apocalyptic explosion when the plastic instrument began vibrating sending what felt to be electric shocks through her. It touched her clit and her orgasm ripped through her body. Her thighs clamped together, her hips pushed up against her friend's vibrating hand, her pussy walls contracted, and she saw dazzling flashes behind her tightly shut eyes. The orgasmic waves rolled through her, her belly rippled, and her chest heaved as she clamped her thighs in rhythm with her pelvic thrusts. Then slowly, they subsided, the vibrating stopped and she lay back on the bed, hands at her side, knees apart, completely exposed to her long time friend. She looked at Maggie, and feeling her juices trickling down the crack of her ass. She said quietly, "I've got to get one of those."

She pulled herself up on the bed laid her head on her pillow. Her friend laid down beside her and looked at her while she brushed a few stray hairs from her face.

"Linda, will you help me with something?" Her friend asked quietly

"Anything, Maggie, what do you need."

"I need to feel what you just did Linda," explained her friend "but the excitement of the vibrator has worn off. I need it from a man. I need to get fucked, good and hard. I need to feel a hard cock driving into my pussy until I cum all over it, and it cums all over me."

"I don't understand how I can help, Maggie."

"Ellen tells me that you have a tenant, a young man."

Linda lifted he head and looked at her friend. "Well, Yes." She replied "But I wouldn't know how to.."

"Ellen gave me an idea." Said Maggie, "Listen..."

That had been more than a week ago, and while the things that had transpired since under the scheme of Maggie's daughter had satisfied Maggie's desire, it had only awakened hers. The vibrator had become a larger and larger part of her daily life, and she was getting less and less satisfaction from it each time. Now she lay on her bed staring at her ceiling, thinking of the man's hard cock that had satisfied her friend, and it was only a few feet away from her right now.