Purple Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
What happened after Maggie & her daughter left.
4.4k words
4.56
89k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Sequel

Linda opened her eyes and looked at the clock again which read 1:15 A.M.

"Damn," she thought, "An hour and 15 minutes."

She had been laying in her bed, tossing and turning for an hour and 15 minutes and growing more frustrated by the minute. There was something inherently unfair here. She had been looking forward to hosting her friend Maggie and her daughter Ellen for the past week, and it had turned to pure ecstasy. Her friend had reawakened her long dormant sexuality, reacquainted her with sensations she thought she would never experience again. Carried away in the euphoria, Linda had been a willing accomplice in the scheme conjured up by Maggie's daughter to manipulate Linda's young tenant David into providing the raw sexual lust and energy her friend had so deeply desired. Vividly recalling David's young, lean body powering his stiff cock into her friend's sopping pussy, she had initially been ecstatic to see her friend's desires so completely satiated. Now, alone again she was left with her own renewed sexual energy and no means to satisfy it save the vibrator her friend had given her which she was using more and more, and satisfying her less and less.

With a groan, Linda threw back the sheets and sat on the edge of the bed staring through the sheer curtains out the window. The grass was dimly illuminated by the light from David's bedroom window, all but a corner of which were hidden by the screen her young tenant had constructed on the back deck. When the light snapped off a few minutes later, Linda stood and walked to her window, her mind wandering. She wondered what he was doing in that apartment alone in the dark. She imagined him lying naked in his bed with visions of last week's liaison playing through his mind and slowly stroking that large cock to hardness. She closed her eyes and remembered what it looked like, rigid and throbbing, its velvety tip dancing in front of her face. It had been so close she could feel the body heat on her lips. So close she could have touched it with a flick of her tongue.

Her hand touched her neck, remembering where his warm cum had splashed against her before she had felt it trickling down between her breasts. She closed her eyes and recalled the warmth of his fluid as it had rolled down her chest and collected on the strap between her bra cups. She had traced her finger through it and brought it to her lips, tasting his wonderful saltiness. She had yearned for that throbbing fountain of cum, longed to have him plow it into her long neglected pussy with the same intensity with which he had ravaged Maggie in those purple panties and bra. True, he hadn't expected Maggie in front of him when the blindfold had been pulled away, but it hadn't mattered, she was certain he had attacked that satin material on her friend with the same fervor and lust that he would have had they been on her daughter.

Linda suddenly turned away from the window, snatched up the knee length silk robe from the foot of her bed and pulled it over her shoulders as she hastening from her bedroom without bothering to tie the sash. Walking quickly through her den and living room she was semi-conscious of the robe flowing out behind her. With only the moonlight streaming through the French doors, she was largely unconcerned with the way she looked in the black satin teddy she was wearing. Obviously intended for someone years younger, it fit tight over her rounded belly, and rode up a bit over her large ass, but she loved the way the satin felt over her body, and besides, it was just for her anyway.

Linda's opened the door to the guest bedroom that Maggie and her daughter had used for the past week, and without turning on the light found her way to the hamper. Opening the top, she plunged her hands inside, searching for what she wanted only by touch. As her hands dug deeper through sheets and pillowcases without finding what she was looking for, her heart began to sink. As she pulled away the last pillow case, though, her fingers grazed the firm satin material of a bra cup and she exhaled deeply with a smile. Clutching the bra between 2 fingers, she dug deeper, and soon pulled from the hamper, the bra and panties that her friend had worn during that steamy liaison last week.

Holding them up to the light of the window, she examined them and seeing where the material was darker on one of the cups of the bra, she traced her finger over it. The roughness brought a smile to her face as she knew she had found the remnants of David's orgasmic explosion over her friend's breasts.

Looking over her shoulder quickly as though she expected that someone may be there, she tossed the bra and panties to the bed and hurriedly removed her robe. Quick flicks with her thumbs brought the straps of the teddy off her shoulders, and she slowly peeled it down her body until it fell in a heap at her feet. Her body shone white in the moonlight, and she couldn't resist slowly running her hands over her large breasts and nipples then down her belly and grazed her pubic bush briefly, before turning back to the bed. With a bit if a struggle and working by touch, she pulled the panties over her wide hips and worked the waistband a bit with her thumbs until they were as comfortable as they were going to get, then repeated the process with the bra. When she was satisfied, she turned to the full length mirror on the wall opposite the hamper. She was a bit larger than her friend, and the bra cups strained to suppress her large breasts. Her cleavage was more pronounced with the tightness, and it appeared that some of her breast was trying to escape from the side of the cups as well, but overall, she was pleased. Her belly spilled over her panties a bit, but the large expanse of silky material spread over her ass felt wonderful to her as she ran her hands over it.

She pulled her robe back over her shoulders and began to walk back towards her bedroom. As she crossed through the den she had every intention of returning to her bedroom and re-enacting the scene she had witnessed between Maggie and David with her trusty vibrator. As she crossed through the den again though, she caught her dim reflection in the glass of the French doors. Stopping and considering her image for a moment, she slowly held the robe open. She felt a dampness in her crotch, and she ran her fingers over the silky material covering her Venus mound. Her hand trailed up over her belly again, cupped her breasts, and felt the stiffness of the stain left on the cup. Then, watching her dim reflection in the window, she watched herself do something that she would have been incapable of only a week before. Wetting a finger in her mouth, she rubbed it over the darkened material on her breast until she felt the roughness smooth, then she returned the finger to her mouth. She tasted the slight saltiness on her finger, and her eyes closed. Her breaths got deeper, as she recalled watching David pull his glistening prick from her friend's pussy. She saw the intensity on his face which had turned to pure ecstasy as his massive spurts of pearly cum had drenched Maggie's breasts and belly.

She opened her eyes and stared at the French doors again.

It was so unfair. She had hoped to capture some excitement of that day digging out these bra and panties, and the rapidly increasing wetness between her legs was indicative of her success. While she had originally planned on returning to her vibrator, the thought of it now seemed so inadequate. Her friend had been ravaged beyond her wildest dreams wearing this underwear, and she was relegated to that pathetic plastic phallus and her own ministrations. It was beyond unfair, it was cruel; especially since that same large cock that had pummeled her friends pussy, was languishing in bed only a few feet away.

Her heartbeat grew faster and her breaths deeper as she looked at the French door that led to the deck and the back yard. Almost involuntarily, she walked slowly to the door and gazed at the single key hanging on a small nail in the door frame. Had there been more light, her reflection would have revealed a noticeable dark spot growing from the crotch of her panties. Almost as an involuntary action, she reached for the door handle and with a small click opened the door.

As she padded quietly over to the cedar screen, her nipples stiffened further from both her excitement and the cool night air. Standing on tip toe, she peered between the planter on the screen at her tenant's back door and bedroom window. She didn't expect to see anything, and she didn't but straining to hear any tell tale sign of activity, she thought she heard something, but strain as she might couldn't hear it again. She turned her head to hear better, but still nothing, and her calves strained from elevating her body. Dropping back flat-footed, her ear was next to the wood paneling of the screen and she knew she would hear nothing but her the pounding of her own heart.

As she began walking as quietly as she could back towards the other end of the deck where the stairs led down to the back yard, she was barely cognizant of her actions. Driven solely by desire, she seemed to have no control of her trembling body. As she reached the French door, she paused, quickly reached inside and took the key from the nail, then continued around the deck to the yard. The grass was cool and damp on her feet as she passed quickly to the bottom of the steps leading up to David's back door. She stopped here, directly under David's bedroom window, and listened.

Her heart was racing, and she struggled to control her ragged breathing. She brought a trembling hand to her mouth to trying to quiet her breaths. Then she heard it again, a rhythmic rustling that was growing faster and louder. Her mind whirled and her heart raced even faster. She realized that just as she had imagined, David was lying in bed stroking that wonderful cock.

Her lust was overtaking her but she was petrified at the same time. Her mid was frozen with contradiction. She wanted to burst into his room before he reached his climax, but she was frozen with fear born of years of propriety. Suddenly she realized that she was no longer at the bottom of the steps, but at the top and she watched herself unbelievably sliding the key into the lock of David's back door.

She listened to David's rhythm grow faster and stronger as she swung the door quietly and crept slowly down the hallway. She found herself at the edge of his door, and her fears overtook her at this critical moment. She stood frozen, one hand on the door frame listening to his tempo grow louder and stronger and she couldn't find the strength to take the last step. The frustration overcame her and she slid her free hand into the panties and mashed it against her clit as she listened to the ever-louder thumping from the bedroom.

In her mind, she saw herself step into the room and stand before the bed. He would calmly look at her as though he was expecting her to be there all the time. She would hold her robe open, revealing the purple bra and panties that her friend had worn when she was ravaged by him, and he would throw the sheets back, sit on the edge of the bed and reach for her. Grabbing the material covering her large ass-cheeks with both hands, he would pull her to him and bury his face in her mountainous breasts, nibbling and sucking through the satin material. He would stand, spin her around and lower her to the bed. She would look up at him towering over her and she would reach up and wrap her hand around his massive cock. He would lower himself to her, pull the crotch of the panties aside with his thumb, and unceremoniously drive that beautiful cock into her wetness. She would clutch his broad back as he drove harder and harder into her. Her boobs would jiggle with each down thrust and her hips rise to meet him. Her pussy would contract, gripping his cock. His body would tense. His cock would swell, he would throw his head back and release a guttural groan as he pumped stream after stream of hot seed into her.

As this scenario ran through her mind, Linda was rubbing her clit faster and faster to the tempo of the rhythm she heard from the bedroom. As the tempo continued to increase in speed and intensity, Linda knew that her window of opportunity was closing. Twice she gathered her courage to step forward into the doorway, and twice her fears overcame her before her feet would actually move. Her pussy was sopping now from the stimulation of her fingers and from hearing what she so desperately desired just a few feet from her, but her lust could not overcome her fears in the epic battle that was playing out in her mind for control of her movements.

For a third time she gathered her courage, and just as she started to withdraw her hand from her panties in preparation to step forward, she heard David groan. The tempo slowed. Another groan, and the thumping slowed and faded. She could picture his ivory cum spraying out of his cock all over his stomach and she jammed her finger hard back onto her clit. As her orgasm ripped through her, her knees buckled and her left one struck the door frame with a soft thump. Her body stiffened in a bizarre combination of ecstasy and fear and she bit into her lip to keep from gasping. She waited, trying desperately to control her breath as her heart pounded in her chest. Afraid to move, she waited with her hand still stuffed into her panties for seemed an eternity.

After a few minutes of silence, her fears began to subside and as she strained to listen, she gradually began to hear a light snore come from the bedroom. The sounds of sleep grew gradually deeper, and Linda slowly removed her hand from her panties and began to back down the hallway to the door. She slipped out, quietly closing the door behind her and crept down the steps. Her caution slipped away with each step she took across the grass and her disappointment and frustration grew and tears began to sting her eyes. By the time she reached her own steps Linda was almost running. She burst through the French door, swung it closed behind her, tossed the key onto the table and ran to her bedroom. She flopped onto her bed and buried her face in a pillow, as sobs began to rack her body.

The clock beside her bed read 2:50 A.M. as David stood in the doorway of Linda's bedroom looking at her still lying face down on the bed. The moonlight still streamed through her bedroom window illuminating the pale skin of her back where the silk robe was pulled off to the side. The bright moonlight threw into stark contrast, the dark material of her panties stretched over her large ass and a smile crept to his face as he realized they were indeed the same ones that her friend had worn last week as he had mercilessly ravaged her.

Linda would have been more than a little surprised to know that the fantasy she had played out in her mind a few hours before as she stared out her window was, in fact very precise. David had been laying in his bed stroking his cock thinking of the past week's liaison with Maggie. In fact, he had thought of little else for the past week. He had never considered women over the age of about 30 in any sort of sexual way, but the experience had overwhelmed him. He was now obsessed by older women and the sexuality they seemed to ooze. He became so fixated that he began to worry that there was something wrong with him and he had made a conscious effort to return his focus to younger women again, even tried to make dates with some of his previous liaisons but to no avail.

For the past few nights, his frustrations had grown. He had gone to a couple bars and lounges that catered to older people, but he had no idea how to approach these older women. Not only were they were more refined, they were more cautious than the women he was used to talking to and he struggled to find common ground with which to engage them in conversation. Last night he had finally succeeded in approaching an older woman in a hotel bar. She was a larger well dressed woman in her late forties who was there on business. He had managed to make her smile and laugh a few times while they talked, and when she did, her large breast shook beneath her tight blouse. This exaggerated the noticeable gap between her buttons through which the silken cups of her bra were clearly visible to which his eye strayed several times. His zealousness obviously showed, and she had shied from him after a few minutes and made a hasty exit.

Completely frustrated, David had returned home a little after midnight. He had tried to watch a movie but his previous week's encounter and the fervor with which Maggie had fucked him kept creeping back into his mind so he finally gave up and decided to go to bed. He had turned out the bedroom light and from the one corner of his bedroom window from which he could see Linda's window; he thought he had seen movement. He had looked for a few minutes but seeing nothing, stripped to his boxers and flopped on his bed.

The thought of seducing Linda had crossed his mind, but he had dismissed it. It was too tricky. He didn't know where he stood with her, and he didn't know how she would react to his advances. If it went badly, he could find himself moving out of his apartment. Still though, as he lay in bed, he couldn't help thinking that she would be a great fuck. He imagined that she would fuck with the same intensity that her friend had, and when he pictured her large tits bouncing under him as he rammed into her, he started stroking his rock-hard dick. Twice during this session, he thought he had heard something outside his window, and back door, but it didn't concern him enough to interrupt his fantasy.

When he felt a rush of cool night air wash over him though, he knew his back door had been opened and he quickly pieced everything together; the movement in Linda's window, the noises, on the back steps, no sounds of forced entry and Linda having the only other key for his door. He knew she was in the hallway, and he waited to see what she would do. After a few minutes, it was obvious that she didn't have the courage to make an entrance, but she was listening to him jerking off. He could picture her standing there, pinching her nipples and rubbing her fat pussy listening to him thump away, and the image brought him over the top. He groaned as he shot his load over his chest and stomach, and he heard a light thump from the hallway. He had smiled to himself as he pictured her standing there terrified that he had heard her and would come charging out of the bedroom to find her standing there with a hand stuffed in her pants, and holding a tit with the other.

Rather than embarrass her, he had lain quietly for a few minutes, then had started to feign sleep. When he felt the cool air again, he waited a few seconds, then got up and peeked out the window to see her running along her deck, robe trailing behind her and her large tits bouncing in front of her. She had disappeared into her house, not pausing to lock the French door behind her.

David walked slowly to the bed where Linda lay face down breathing deeply. He saw the silken expanse over material stretched over her large ass, and he knew he had to feel it beneath his hands. He began rubbing the panties with the palm of his hand and Linda began to elicit light moans in her sleep. One of her knees was cocked up beside her on the bed, giving ready access to the visibly darker material of her crotch. He ran 2 fingers down this material feeling the dampness and heat generated from her pussy and her moans grew deeper. He rubbed her clit firmly and her hips gyrated in response as the moans grew louder.

David had intended to make this a slow sensuous session but a week of frustration, and the willing response of her body overwhelmed him. He stripped his boxers with his free hand and his rigid cock sprang free. He pulled the material aside from her crotch and grazed her swollen pussy lips with his finger causing her to twitch. Planting his knees on the bed, he pushed the head of his cock to her glistening snatch, rubbed slightly, then pushed, sliding easily into her warmth and wetness.

12