Cara : Pursuit of the Hirsute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't be sorry," Cara said with a smile. "I think it depends on the way people stare. I like to be looked at - by some people. Comfy?"

"Yes ma'am - I mean Cara."

"You don't mind me looking at you, do you?"

"No - I mean, I guess I'm not used to it."

"You should get used to it," Cara suggested. "If we're going to be working closely together that is. You do realize I'm very attracted to you, don't you?"

"I didn't," Laura said, swallowing with difficulty while watching Cara's pendulous breasts bob in the water.

"Does that bother you?" Cara asked, and when Laura first shrugged and then shook her head, Cara added, "Is there someone - someone in your life besides your occasional husband?. A man, or a woman?"

"No," Laura said as she shook her head slowly. "The guy I was married was my only - you know.."

"Really?" Cara said, and although she didn't really expect a 26 year old woman to be a virgin, the thought of even one man violating her protege distressed her. "What happened?"

"I couldn't - couldn't have a baby."

"And that's why he left you?"

"Yes. That and he lost weight and then I guess maybe he wasn't as desperate for a girl. Plus, you know, I think my body - the way it is, got to him after a while. So he would cheat. After a while he wouldn't even hide it. I took it and - well I guess I still do because if he comes by for something I us"

"Forgive me to say that I'm glad," Cara said. "I know how that sounds because it caused you pain, but if that fool hadn't deserted you, we probably wouldn't be here tonight like this."

Laura smiled, and then took off her glasses, which had become fogged from the heat of the tub.

"You're even more lovely without the glasses," Cara said as she reached over and rubbed her foot against Laura's. "I want you to spend the night.

"Well?" Cara said when Laura didn't say anything. "Only if you want to, dear. You don't have to, and it has nothing to do with you getting the promotion of not. I'm a professional who separates business from pleasure and this, dear, is purely pleasure."

"Cara... I - you know..."

"Never been with a woman?" Cara asked.

"Once," Laura confessed. "It was a long time ago, and I didn't really do anything. I just let her do things to me mostly."

"Classmate?" Cara asked, her nipples throbbing as Laura revealed a bit of herself.

"No," Laura said, and after a brief pause added, "A teacher."

"Oh," Cara said. "Was it a bad experience?"

"No," Laura said. "I was scared but she made me feel - I don't know - made me feel good about myself. It only stopped because she said she felt guilty, and I think she was also afraid of getting in trouble with the school. I guess, well I know I liked it."

"I'm happy for you because it should be good for you your first time," Cara sighed and smiled when Laura bit her lower lip. "That only makes me want you more."

"At work, everybody - I mean at least me - well, I was always kinda scared of you," Laura confessed.

"You aren't scared of me now though, are you?"

"No," Laura giggled nervously, unable to stop peeking down at her supervisor's breasts bobbing at the water level, and Cara was getting chills down her spine from Laura's looking. "Well, I guess I am a little nervous. I mean a lot nervous. I'm shaking."

"That's okay. Believe it or not I am too," Cara admitted.

***

Cara held out her hand to help Laura as the younger woman stepped out of the pool, throwing a towel over her protege's shoulders as she moved behind Laura and began drying her broad back.

Built like a farm girl, Cara mused as the soft cotton dried Laura back, the trace of down that trailed from her neck down the middle of her spine proving irresistible. As Cara pressed her lips onto Laura's back she felt her protege's body tense as her breath caught in her throat.

"You're so precious," Cara sighed as she moved the towel down slowly, drying Laura's firm buttocks as she knelt behind her.

Cara wanted to burrow her face into the furry crack that was inches from her face - wanted to explore her and taste every bit of her. Cara glanced down at the pool of moisture below her.

It was dripping down her own moist body, but in Cara's mind it could very well have been pouring out of her pussy, because that's how excited she was. She was delighted to see nothing about Laura she didn't want to see. No unsightly tattoos or scars, just creamy white skin and soft black hair in all the right places.

After drying Laura's sturdy and almost muscular legs right down to her large feet, Cara stood up and came around to face her petrified protege, whose chest was heaving as her breathing grew even more ragged, and as she moved the towel over Laura's breasts she cupped them through the cotton.

Perfect fits for her hands, Cara thought as Laura's stiff nipples burned into her palms, and when Laura timidly raised her arms at her boss's request Cara felt her own legs get a little rubbery as her blushing assistant exposed her armpits, with the thick mats of wet hair plastered against her skin.

Cara was now breathing just as raggedly as her protege was while the towel dried the delightfully unshorn hollows. Cara moved the cotton slowly, reveling in the sight of what had to be the furriest armpits she had even seen, and from a woman who had pursued and enjoyed a wide range of natural women of every race and age, that was saying something.

As the deep dark armpit hair dried, it became so fluffy that it swayed from the breeze of Cara's breath, which sounded like a freight train as Cara got more and more excited.

With Laura being at least a half foot taller than her supervisor, Cara only had to lean forward as she lowered the towel a bit, and Cara heard Laura gasp when she saw her boss with her cheeks buffeted by the jungle of her armpit hair.

So soft, Cara mused as she kissed Laura's armpit, and the water from the hot tub had taken all but the faintest residue of chemicals from her deodorant, leaving nothing but the fresh scent of her natural beauty remaining.

Peeking over at her stunned prey through the fur, Cara smiled before moving her lips up to the upper part of her underarm, where the timberline of hairs curled up toward her bicep, and then kissed her way down through the dense thicket to where the last few hairs curled down toward her rib cage.

"Any lover ever do that to you before?" Cara asked Laura, whose forehead was beaded with moisture that wasn't from the pool, and when she shook her head no Cara added, "What a waste - your underarms are amazing. Before this night is over I'll do everything a woman can do to another woman."

Laura was hers for the taking. Cara knew that by the way her prey was standing there shivering, both from nerves and from the fact that she was aroused - probably like never before - and after Cara dried under Laura's other arm and lavished more affection there, she knelt down and dried lower.

Laura's waist was a bit thick and had a trace of tummy but was solid, and now Cara's face was staring right at Laura's womanhood, the opening completely shrouded by the wild untrimmed jungle of hair that filed her delta. The scent in the air was unmistakable. It was the scent of a woman in heat.

Cara quickly ran the towel over Laura's calves and ankles before rising to her feet and smiling up at the younger woman before grabbing a fresh towel and asking, "Would you like to dry me?"

Laura grabbed the towel and went behind Cara, string her supervisor the same way she herself had been dried running the towel over Cara's shoulders, back and rump, and after sliding the cotton over Cara's thick legs rose to face her.

"You're doing nicely, dear," Cara said as she linked her hands behind her head, and as her subordinate dabbed at the little wisps of hair under her arms she added, "Easier to dry my armpits than yours, isn't it?"

"Here's the hard part," Cara said with a smile as Laura began to dry her breasts, wrapping each of her twin torpedoes in the towel gingerly and rubbing them like they were crystal.

"They won't break," Cara said, encouraging Laura to rub her harder and lifted her fleshy jugs to help. "Feels good to let them out of hiding after a long week at work. Get under them too. You like my breasts, don't you?"

"Yes. I can't get over how big your bosom is," Laura said she worked the towel under the weighty pendulous globes. "At work I never would have guessed how busty you are."

"I didn't realize you looked at me like that," Cara said, gasping every time the towel rubbed her throbbing nipples which were now bigger than bullets. "But I have noticed the way you've stared at my breasts tonight, and it excites me. Your old lover - your teacher - was she busty also?"

"Yes, but not like you," Laura admitted. "I look like a boy next to you. I wish mine were bigger."

"I love yours just the way they are," Cara sighed, wishing their height differential was reversed so they could rub their breasts together. "You're the most erotic creature I've seen in a long time."

Laura hesitated after Cara lowered her breasts, and then Cara nodded, whispering, "I'm wet down there too - just like you were."

Laura nodded and began working the cotton through Cara's bush, which was a nice sized growth of brown fur, and Cara bowed her thighs so that Laura could get in good with the towel before suddenly yanking it out of her hands. This caused Laura's bare fingers to run into her pussy, and Cara held her startled employee's hand in the curls for just a second before releasing it.

"I can't take it anymore. Let's go upstairs," Cara sighed, putting her arm around Laura's hip and leading her to her lair, where so many others had gone before.

***

"Omigod," Laura gasped as Cara turned on the light, the soft glow illuminating the decor which was certainly unlike anything Laura was used to, and Cara noticed that Laura seemed to be particularly taken by the mirror above the bed and the large one above the dresser across from them.

"We look good together, don't we?" Cara asked as she stood behind Laura and positioned them so they not only could could see their reflection but so the hidden camera could capture them.

"Can't believe how hairy I look," Laura lamented at the reflection in the mirror as Cara's hands reached around her and up her hips before cupping her employee's breasts from behind.

"Neither can I," Cara whispered as she massaged Laura's breasts while nuzzling gently into her neck. "You're a beautiful natural woman who is driving me crazy without even trying."

Cara's hands slid down from Laura's breasts and over to her arms, her fingers dancing over the goose bumps before taking Laura's wrists and raising her arms up over her head.

"Stay like that," Cara sighed as she looked as her protege, who was beginning to realize that Cara's passion for her was real and her boss wasn't revolted but instead was reveling in her hirsute body.

"I wish I was an artist so I could paint you like this," Cara admitted, realizing that the camera would provide her with a lasting reminder of these moments, and she was delighted when Laura sighed as Cara's fingers raked through her bushy armpit hair before easing her into the bedding.

On her back, Laura's breasts almost disappeared, giving the younger woman an androgynous look that only made her more appealing to Cara as she climbed on top of her prey, letting her pendulous breasts drag up against Laura's body as she moved up to kiss her.

Laura did not flinch from the kiss this time, and when Cara pushed her tongue into her mouth she did not resist and even returned the affection.

Cara grabbed Laura's wrists and brought them up toward the headboard, not only flattening Laura's chest even more but also exposing her armpits, and Cara wasted no time in burying her face into the thick jungle of hair, licking and chewing like the animal she sounded and felt like.

Laura began writhing under Cara's oral assault, whimpering as chills ran up and down her spine when her supervisor's tongue slid up the inside of her arm when the hair began and right back down. Laura's nipples were as hard as bullets and when Cara's hand reached down between her protege's legs she felt the wetness pouring out of her.

Cara held herself over Laura, smiling down on her while enjoying her dazed look as Cara dragged her breasts over Laura's chest before she slid down. The older woman kissed her way down, nibbling her breasts and stomach before letting her tongue follow the treasure trail that led from just below Laura's navel to her sex.

Laura's pussy hair was every bit as dense and soft as her armpits were, but more importantly to Cara, her pussy hair was wet. Incredibly wet, and the pungent scent of a woman in heat washed over Cara even before her face reached the fold of her pussy. Her tongue danced along the soggy opening, making Laura's body squirm and her legs twitch, before Cara could wait no longer.

Holding onto Laura's hips with her hands, Cara immersed herself into her protege's lush bush, savoring the taste and smell of what might as well been a virgin pussy. A pussy that had probably never been eaten like this, because judging from the noises young Laura was making and the way her legs were churning, she was about to cum.

Let it out. Cara tried to telepathically convey the message that she loved to hear a woman scream during an orgasm, but even the restrained squeal was music to the older woman's ears as she held onto Laura's jerking hips, and just when Cara thought she was done cumming she started quivering again.

The blast of fluids startled Cara as her face was sprayed but only served to make her lap more energetically, and only after Laura had stopped convulsing did Cara raise her face out of Laura's furry delta.

Cara climbed up to look at Laura, who had a look that made her appear to be in shock, all flushed and breathing heavily. When Laura saw Cara slide up beside her, her supervisor's face all wet and dripping with her juices she apologized.

"Nonsense Laura," Cara said, smiling as she watched Laura stare at her breasts swaying beneath her as she crawled up. "It was marvelous."

Cara reclined on her back and linked her hands behind her head, looking at the mirror above them. Laura had rolled over and was looking at her, which gave the older woman an opportunity to look at Laura's full butt. Cara smiled when she caught a glimpse of her dark hair in the crack in her ass and made a mental note to explore that orifice later, but now she was enjoying Laura looking at her and trying to figure out what to do.

"Go ahead," Cara said when she saw what Laura was staring at.

"Never did anything like this before," Laura said, her hands tentatively going over to Cara's left breast, which even on her back looked massive.

"That's it," Cara sighed as Laura began sucking on her nipple, which made the thick peg throb right away, and while her protege nursed at her breast Cara noticed that Laura's eyes had strayed.

"Go ahead," Cara said. "No reason to be shy around me dear."

"Felt so nice - what you did to me before," Laura said as she reached up and stroked the wisp of hair under Cara's arm, and the touch of her hand made Cara shiver.

"What do you mean?" Cara asked, pretending that she didn't notice Laura's interest.

"My underarms," Laura said shyly. "I couldn't believe how that felt."

"The underarm is one of the most erotic parts of the body," Cara explained. "They are sensitive and sexual and if your lover is one that chooses to ignore them, you both lose. I'll bet you were always made to think differently, weren't you?"

"Yes."

"I'm afraid my armpits aren't nearly as interesting as yours," Cara whispered as she sensed that Laura wanted to do something but was ashamed to. "But my underarms are very sensitive. Your fingers feel so nice, but I think your tongue would feel even nicer, Go ahead - don't be shy because I think that you want to. Do what I did to you."

Laura blushed as she leaned up and let her tongue slide through her supervisor's armpit, flattening the little cluster of hairs to her skin. Cara reached over and held the back of Laura's head with her other hand, pressing her inexperienced face lightly into the pocket of her underarm, and to Cara's delight she did not resist but instead attacked with lust.

"That's it. Suck my armpit, Laura. That's my girl. Make love to my armpit," Cara sighed, thrilled that her protege had become such a willing student, and knew she would make an excellent administrative assistant as well.

"Oh - you're going to make me cum if you keep going," Cara moaned as Laura started kneading her right breast while continuing to lick her supervisor's plump armpit with a passion that surprised and delighted Cara. "Don't stop. You're a fast learner, and that's good because I have a lot to teach you."

***

thanks for reading

12