Push Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers

Wednesday night was my Muay Thai night, and thankfully, work didn't force me to skip this week's session. There's a particular feeling you get from that kind of work out. I suppose it's akin to the runner's high, but I never liked running enough to find out. We went through warm-ups and some conditioning exercises, which, from the outside, look like casual masochism, and then started sparring. Three quarter speed was the rule, as was pulling any shots to the face or vitals, but accidents still happen sometimes.

I was facing off against Pat Cho. He was taller than me by a couple inches, but I had at least seventy pounds on him. He was good, and quick, but I was more experienced. In a full speed fight, he would have been in trouble the first time I landed a solid blow, but we were working on technique and reflexes, not power and damage, and his advantages translated better than mine, which is why I wanted him as a partner. Relying on an advantage you know you have can get you hurt when it disappears unexpectedly.

Our sparring went on for several minutes. Then he got inside my guard. I hopped back and picked up my leg to deliver a stomp kick to force him back, when he launched himself at me with a flying knee. I kicked his knee, barefooted, and my toes made a sound I can only describe as "keeyyuurk" as his knee sheared right through them. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I yelled, hopping backwards. I hit the wall and dropped down onto my ass, clutching my foot.

"Oh shit man! Are you OK?" he asked. Unless you were squaring off against him, he was the nicest guy in the world.

I wiggled my toes, wincing at the angry sensations from them. "I don't think I broke anything. Motherfucker that hurt, though." I spent a few minutes sitting there on the floor, rubbing the pain out of my foot as everyone else got back to sparring. Then I called it a night. I hobbled to the showers, and then drove home. On the way, I noticed the gradual building of tightness in my foot. Shit. I knew what that meant. I'd had tendonitis issues with my feet for a few years. Tomorrow was probably going to suck.

Tomorrow sucked as soon as it started. This wasn't a new thing for me, or my regular doctor. I called him. His receptionist called the pharmacy. I called someone I knew who worked at the pharmacy, and an hour later two pill bottles arrived at my door. One was an anti-inflammatory, the other a muscle relaxer. I called my boss and told him I wouldn't be in today and probably not tomorrow. Again, not the first time this had happened. He told me to stay off my feet, and he would see me Monday. I grabbed some water, downed a handful of pills, and passed out in my recliner with my laptop on my lap thirty minutes later.

A *pop tinkle buzz* from the arm of my chair woke me up around noon. It was a text from Shelly.

Shelly: Bored. Sup?

Me: Injured and drugged. You?

Shelly: WHAT!? :(

Me: Jacked up my foot. Yay painkillers. Boo walking.

Shelly: Can I come take care of you?

Me: Can't turn that down. Me not talk good now though.

Shelly: Hehehe that's OK. I'll be there in an hour.

Me: Sounds good. Take me that long to get to door anyway.

Shelly: C U Soon!

Feeling the unconsciousness waiting to reclaim me, I hobbled to the door, unlocked it, and then went right back to my chair. If someone wanted to rob me, they had better not wake me up. I texted Shelly, "Door's open," and then embraced the blackness.

Nurse Shelly woke me up an hour later. It was her turn with the push-up bra. She had on a skintight white nurse's dress that barely covered her ass, and little white tennis shoes. The dress zipped up the front, and Shelly had pulled the zipper down far enough to expose every bit of cleavage she could muster. It was an admirable effort, and, still slightly zonked from pain and pain pills, I just stared at those smooth mounds like an enraptured, pubescent kid. She looked at me with concern on her face.

"I'm fine," I said, just so she would relax. The concern turned to dubiousness.

"Where does it hurt?" she inquired, all business. I pulled the blanket off me, and pointed to my right foot, which was bright red and twice the size it should be. She winced.

"Now that I have drugs, it looks worse than it feels. Don't worry. It'll be fine in a few days."

"Really?" she asked. "Tell me the truth."

"It hurts like a motherfucker, but not as bad as it did, and it will be fine in a few days -- not my first rodeo with this."

"What happened?"

"Sparring accident. I took a knee to the toes, or I kicked a guy's knee, however you want to look at it. Why the hell do they call it 'turf toe' when no turf is necessary to acquire it?" She shrugged, still intent on my foot.

"Wait." Her head whipped around. "Sparring accident?"

"Yeah. I've been kick boxing for about twelve years now."

"Whoa! I knew I wanted to see you kick those guys' asses!" I chuckled. "Well, don't you worry. Nurse Shelly is going to take care of everything and make you feel all better," she said confidently.

She went about mothering me for the next ten minutes or so. She refilled my water bottle, put my laptop away, brought me a pillow, and asked when I had taken my pills. She checked the labels, and then, satisfied that it wasn't time for either, came and sat on the arm of my chair.

"Is there any other part of you that's hurt?" she asked with her back to me.

"Nope. Nothing above that ankle."

"Good." She stood up and spun around. She had unzipped her dress to her navel. She leaned forward and pressed her breasts into my face, her hands grasping the sides of my head. I inhaled deeply, rubbing my face against them. I nipped gently at them, dragging my teeth over the smooth flesh. I kissed each breast, sucking lightly on one then the other.

She stood back and shimmied out of her dress, rolling her hips in a figure eight as she did. She unclasped her bra and shed it as well, leaving only a tiny white thong covering her. She leaned down, putting her face a few inches from mine, and caressed my face lightly. "You're sure nothing else hurts?" She asked. Her concern was so touching that I forgot how almost naked she was. I put my hand on top of hers.

"I'm sure. Just that foot, and really it's-" Her mouth pressed down on mine before I could assuage her again that it wasn't that bad. The kiss was gentle and delicate. I stroked her back, enjoying the silken skin under my fingers. Her kissing slowly became more aggressive and fierce, punctuated by excited whimpers. She broke away with a devious look on her face.

"How sturdy is this chair?"

"I can't say I've really tried it out, but it's a good chair." I shifted my weight side-to-side, but it didn't move. "It's pretty stable."

She dropped her thong, and then climbed gingerly into my lap, making sure not to disturb my foot. Once she settled in, she leaned down to kiss me again. I gripped her ass with both hands and pulled her against me. She gasped as our lips met. I kneaded that fantastic ass for several minutes, loving the sounds she made into my mouth as our tongues wrestled. I pulled her body up me further, covering her face and neck with kisses. She wrestled my shirt off me, momentarily interrupting my exploration. Once it was off, I pulled her down against me, sucking and biting at her neck and shoulders, working my way to her nipples.

We had all been so keyed up last Friday night that very little leisurely exploration had been done, and I wanted to compensate for that. I swirled my tongue around a pretty pink nipple, rolling the other between my fingers. She clutched my head and pressed her chest against me. I captured that nipple between my lips, sucking on it gently. My other hand went back to her pert butt. When the nipple in my mouth was taunt pebble, I kissed my way to her other one, and then latched onto it.

"Ohh, Craig," she moaned. She was pressing her hot, moist pussy against my bare chest, scorching me. I flipped her over and slid her down my body. Her back was against my chest, and she ground her ass against my hardness. I cupped her smooth mound with one hand, massaging her outer lips. The other hand rubbed her chest, pinching her nipples. She bucked wildly against my hand, coating my fingers with her juices. I dipped a finger into her, stroking her inner lips lightly. She thrust her hips up, trying to get me deeper. "Please. Please don't tease me," she pleaded.

I slowly pressed a finger into her, and then a second. She cooed with pleasure and reclined against me, stretching her arms over and behind my head. I kissed her face and neck as I fingered her slowly, gently. I really wanted to hear her scream, but I didn't want to be rough with her. She seemed so delicate in my hands.

She started to rock her hips quickly, so I picked up the pace, curling my fingers up to rub her g-spot while pressing my palm against her clit. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck yes fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuck!" She clamped down on my fingers as she crested, and then shuddered and slumped against me. I let her catch her breath, and then I rolled her over, facing me. I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm supposed to be making you feel better," she mumbled.

"You are," I told her.

"Good," she said, her tongue thick in her mouth. She shivered and I felt goose bumps pop up all over her. I pulled the blanket on top of us. She signed contently, and we fell asleep like that for about an hour. At which point I kicked myself in my own foot and woke up choking back a hoarse scream.

Shelly flew out of my lap, instantly alert. "What?! What is it?!" Terrified concern painted her face.

I took a breath to steady my voice. "It's OK. I just bumped my foot. Fuck, that hurts."

She relaxed and I took a moment to enjoy the view. Small and pert, her breasts completely defied gravity. She was almost solid muscle, but not bony at all, as thin as she was - perfectly svelte. I took in the faint ripples of her abs, the way they guided the eye to her narrow waist, and then pointed the way toward the Promised Land further south. She noticed me half eye-fucking her and stood confidently. Not defiant, just proud of her body and unafraid to display it.

She basked in my attention for a moment, and then looked at the clock. "C'mon, it's medication time. Let's get you somewhere more comfortable."

I noticed the knots in my back from lying almost stationary for hours. The painkillers helped that a bit, but not much. "I'm pretty stiff. With just one foot, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to help. If I start to fall, just yell, 'Timber!' and clear out of the way."

She glared at me. "Don't worry about me, you big ox. Get that ass in gear and into bed." I lowered the foot rest for the recliner, keeping my foot out in front of me. My back immediately seized, and spasmed, and I threw myself backwards in the chair, trying to straight out. "Ahh! Shit shit cramp shit fuck shit!" I writhed for a moment, twisting and doing everything I could to make the muscles unknot. Shelly lunged toward me, and then stopped, unsure how to help. She may have said something, but I existed only as a nexus of pain for a moment, devoid of all other sensory input.

Eventually, the muscles started to behave and straighten out. I slumped and let my foot drop carefully. The heel wasn't too sensitive, and could take light contact. I took a shuddering breath. "Wow. That sucked."

"I noticed," Shelly replied.

"Help me up?" I held out my hands. Shelly grasped my wrists and pulled. I leaned forward and lifted myself up with one leg, hoping it wouldn't cramp up as well. I managed a Pisa-eqsue semblance of verticality with her help, and we wobbled to my bedroom.

"Can I rub your back?" she asked.

"That's a stupid question." She smacked me lightly on my chest.

"Oh! My cracked rib!" I gasped. She screamed, and looked so horrified I couldn't keep it up.

"No no no no I don't have a cracked rib I swear. It's OK."

"You suck." She glared at me, but she held me a little tighter. "As I was saying, before you so evilly decided to fuck with me..." The glare got harder. "Is there a possible way for you to lay on your bed which would allow me to rub your back not that you deserve it now you fucking asshole?" It all ran together in the perfect level deadpan. I chuckled and almost got another slap to the chest. She stopped as if she wasn't sure I was telling the truth about NOT having a cracked rib. I grabbed her hand and held it against my chest.

"I'm sorry. It was extremely cruel of me to feign an injury like that when you were here to take care of me. And be all naked. And hot." She softened and put her forehead against my chest.

"Even if it was really funny." I continued.

She smiled up at me, which turned out to be a smoke screen for a full-bore punch to the stomach. She was strong, but strong isn't the same thing as hard, or heavy. I'd been kicked in the abs on many occasions. All fight training involves conditioning those muscles. With the awkward stance I needed to stay upright and balanced, those muscles were all clenched.

Shelly got the worst end of the exchange.

She pushed me onto the bed, and then took a two-minute lap around my condo cursing, sometimes loudly, sometimes under her breath. During her tirade, I also caught the sound of two pops, and water running. She returned to the room, thrusting three pills and my bottle of water at me wordlessly. I noticed the pills were in the hand that hit me.

"Thank you. Are you OK?" I took the glare I got for a yes. Anything else would have worried me. Acknowledgment of the question would have been an acknowledgment of the pain. Point Craig, but she took the game and saved break.

I took the pills and downed the water in one long drink. She took the bottle and put it on one of my bedside tables.

"Remove your clothes and assume the position," she instructed me.

I chuckled. "Yes, ma'am. Although, I could use a little help." She dragged me to my feet, and took one side of my shorts and boxers while I pulled on the other. I sat down and stepped out of them. Shelly knelt down and put her hands on my calf.

"How close can I get to it?" she asked, studying my leg.

"As long as nothing touches my foot, I'm fine." She nodded, her fingers digging into the muscle of my calf. I shivered as goose bumps covered my legs. 'Oh yeah, she's really good at that,' I thought as I recalled her working the cramps out of my hands that first night.

"Oh shit. Thank you. That's awesome." I was almost incoherent with relief already. Up and down her fingers walked. A supremely satisfied, "Ahhhh," rolled from the back of my throat. She smiled up at me.

"Can you lay on your stomach?"

I considered it for a second. "Yeah, if I dangle my feet off the side." I scooted back onto the bed, and then rolled over, leaving my feet six inches over the edge of the bed. I laid my head on my arms, and I felt Shelly climb onto the bed opposite my injured foot.

For the next half-hour, I was treated to the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. Shelly dug her fingers into what felt like every individual muscle in my back, shoulders and legs, and convinced each one that things were just fine, and that they could take it easy for a while. They were all too willing to believe. Soon, I was a soft, fluffy cloud, unbound by gravity, soaring with ease, complete with painkiller icing. I was only dimly aware of complying when she said, "Roll over."

My eyelids were stones, the kind they use to build henges. Shelly proceeded to make sure I was fully aware of just how naked she was. She straddled my waist and began to knead my shoulders and neck. She rolled my head from side to side, occasionally rubbing her fingers into my smooth scalp. She worked her way outward, putting my arms spread eagle, and then working up and down them. She also began to grind her groin against my abdomen. I felt her tiny nipples pierce my chest as her fingers pulled tension from my forearms. My belly became slick with her excitement. Through the haze of relaxed bliss and prescription drugs, I realized my dick was an iron rod.

"Oh fuck, Shelly, that's so good." She slid down to embed my member in the crack of her ass. Then she gripped it with her ass and rolled her hips. "Unngghhhh," I gasped. I wanted touch her so badly, but I could barely move. She was completely in command and totally up to the challenge. Her skillful hands clutched and pressed at the muscles in my chest, working them to total paralysis. Once she was satisfied she had covered every muscle, she pulled back further, and slowly impaled herself on me.

With the rest of my body out of commission, those nerves took over fully. Heat shot from her pussy to my brain. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I roared.

"Oh fuck I forgot how thick you are," she mumbled languidly. I don't claim to have anything special in the penis department, but I'm pretty broad-shouldered, thick-limbed, and big-boned (pun slightly intended), and it's built like the rest of me.

Shelly sat still for a moment, letting us both acclimate to the overwhelming sensations coursing through us. Between paralysis and mild hyperventilation, I had no say in the matter. She recovered more quickly than I did and began to roll her hips slowly. A continuous, close-mouthed, "mmmmm," emanated from her. A torrent of sensation was crushing me. Her hands on my chest told her I was struggling to breathe.

"Are you OK?" she asked, concerned.

I finally managed to take a few deep breaths. Exhaling the third, I said, "Mmhmmm," and smiled as much as I could.

She leaned down and whispered to me. "Good. Now just lay still."

"Not a problem."

Shelly leaned back and placed her palms on my legs right below my knees. She put her feet by my ribs, and began sliding horizontally up and down my erection. I would later recall this and dub it, "The Crab Walk Fuck." I never bothered to see if it the position had a more common name. I thought that was perfectly accurate.

I tried to buck my hips upward, to get deeper into her, but no muscle necessary to the process deigned to comply. She tortured me exquisitely for a while, her smooth, slick walls gripping me as she pulled off, kneading my glans, but her previous orgasm couldn't stall this one forever. A groan from her escalated to a shriek as she sat forward, fully imbedding me in her moist depths. The sound drove me wild.

"Shelly!" I groaned.

She began to bounce on my cock, both of us senseless with ecstasy. I only took a moment for both of us to cum. "Mmmm Mmmm Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Shelly screamed before collapsing against my chest. I sucked in all the air I could as my orgasm tore through me. Not being able to move somehow drew it out longer than any I'd ever experienced. I convulsed for what felt like 20 seconds, unable to speak or breath. I passed out at the end -- la petite mort, indeed.

I woke up a few minutes later. Shelly's breathing had slowed and evened. She rubbed her face against my chest. "Holy shit," she whispered.

"Damn straight." I agreed. I felt her stomach flutter with a chuckle.

"How's the foot?" she asked.

"I let you know when I can feel it again. That was fucking amazing, Shelly. Probably the most incredible thing that anyone has ever done for me."

"Wow, really? It was pretty awesome of me, wasn't it?" She pulled herself up and kissed me softly.

"Yes it was. Thank you." I got a much longer kiss this time. "I would put my arms around you, but I can't seem to move them, thanks to you."

"That's OK. I can't stay much longer." She frowned. "I wish I could."

"It's OK. I'd just pass out that way anyway."

"Maybe I can stay that long at least." She smiled down at me. She made me spin around and pulled the sheet over me. Once I was settled, she lowered herself into the crook of my arm, her head on my shoulder, and pulled my arm over her. True to her word, she was there when I passed out, and gone when I woke up.

datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers