Push Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
104 Followers

Shelly broke away and propelled Moira toward me by pushing on the small of her back, and then slapping her ass. "You two go have fun. I have a date with a chick flick and a bottle of wine. My hands might even get lucky," she snickered.

Moira whispered to me, "Give her a kiss. A REAL one. I think it'll be hot to watch you melt her, and I know that's exactly what you'll do." Those words, and the devilish grin on her face almost stopped my heart. Shelly raised an eyebrow at me as I stepped toward her, and then gasped as I pulled her against me. I cupped her head with one hand and kissed her deeply, her earlier praises fueling my passion. She whimpered into my mouth as my tongue sought hers. The kiss was maybe ten or fifteen seconds long, but Shelly's eyes stayed closed for much longer. Eventually, they opened, and she lowered herself gingerly to the futon beside the door.

"So not fair, and so cruel, by the way," she complained quietly, staring blankly ahead. "Go on you two, before I get ideas." I reached down to squeeze her hand that was resting on the arm of the futon, opened the door for Moira, and we left.

On the way to the restaurant, Moira said, "Seeing you kiss Shelly definitely gave me ideas."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I didn't exactly get the ... full experience ... that first night. I want to fix that."

"Oh?"

"Say something else."

"Fuck yeah?"

She giggled. "I was thinking maybe that could be Shelly's birthday present."

"I have zero problems with that. Are you sure she'll be OK with it?"

"She was ready to fuck us both two minutes ago."

"So you're saying she'll be OK with it." More giggles. "Well then, I think this should be a patented Craig special. Have you been down to Charleston?"

"No. I hear it's beautiful though."

"The historic district is fantastic, and it has some great hotels and restaurants, not to mention shopping. How about we make a weekend of it? We'll go down Friday around noon and come back Sunday. The beach is even still warm this time of year."

"She would LOVE that, and so would I."

"Good." I paused. "Moira, I like Shelly, and I like the idea of doing nice things for her, but you are, and always will be, my priority. I don't want anything to happen that makes you uncomfortable."

"Hey, this was MY idea. You just worry about the details."

"Can do! Although, this seems more like a present for me than anything else."

"Well, maybe I decided you deserve a present too." She smiled lovingly at me and wrapped her hand around mine with an affectionate squeeze. My mind immediately began to whir, and I had most of the plan outlined in my head at a high level before we even got to Rosso.

Our table was ready when we arrived, and I was glad to have the privacy of a dim booth which was walled up on three sides. It was easy to shut out the rest of the world, and spend time as the only two people in existence. We enjoyed calamari with Meyer lemon aioli, and shared our entrees as well – lobster ravioli for Moira and scallops with lemon and sweet corn risotto for me. We also had a bottle of house Chianti, although I stuck to one glass, and Moira drank most of the rest. Normally, two glasses of wine would have minimal impact on me, but with Moira in my car, I wasn't taking any chances.

Moira signaled a surrender with a few bites of ravioli remaining, scattered around her plate. "It's so good, but I'm soooo full!" she groaned with a content smile as her fork clanked down against the ceramic.

"Same here," I said as I suffered a similar fate, leaving a third of my risotto behind, after I'd polished off my scallops, which was another new food for Moira that she enjoyed thoroughly.

Food comas imminent, I paid the check and we left the restaurant. Moira moved her seat in my car to a more lounge-friendly position, and half-slept on the drive home, until the mostly linear position, plus the gentle vibration of the car coaxed a remnant of dinner from her. She belched loudly, caught completely off-guard. Her eyes flew open, and she slapped a hand across her mouth.

"Excuse me!" she squeaked, hoisting herself upright in her seat.

I clamped my lips closed to stifle a laugh. When I had myself under control, I said, "I'm glad you approve of my restaurant choice."

"I can't believe I just did that!"

"Honey, it's OK." My broad grin disarmed her, and she relaxed again.

"It was really good." She grinned back, and I reached over to place my hand on her knee.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know there are a lot of picky people out there. I'm so glad you like a variety of things."

"Mami and papi always made sure we tried different things. I don't understand people who say they don't like big groups of foods, like ... vegetables."

"I know what you mean. I used to think I was picky. It turns out that I just don't like bad food." Moira giggled.

"Mami would never let papi cook. She says everything he cooks is either raw and burnt."

"Ha! I'd love to meet your mom and dad." I froze. "Let me rephrase that – should the day arrive when I meet your parents, I believe we will easily find some common ground, and hopefully avoid the majority of awkward silences." Another pause. "Was that weird?"

"I think it's sweet that you're looking forward to it instead of being afraid."

"Whew."

She giggled. "They'll love you." Her face suddenly morphed into shocked concern. "Ay, Dios mio! I haven't told them about you yet! I swear I'm not trying to hide you from them. I'm just a little worried about what they'll think about your age."

I squeezed her knee. "It's OK, Moira. I get it. I'm hoping that they'll be glad you have a mature, responsible man instead of an unstable college boy."

"Me too," she said distractedly. She snapped back. "Sorry, I'm sure they will, but I haven't had much in the way of serious boyfriends, so I know papi is going to grill you."

"I deal with hospital administrators who pinch every penny and demand two cents worth of work for each one. Try defending a man-hours estimate to one of them. That's being grilled."

"But you're not sleeping with any of their daughters. Are you?"

"Just one," I replied, grinning. Her jaw dropped, and then clenched as her eyes narrowed. She pulled back her hand to smack me.

"I would so whack you if you weren't driving." She paused and glared at me. "Maybe I'll just cancel our plans for Shelly's birthday and she and I will spend some ... quality time together," she threatened.

"I'm sorry. I'll be good. I promise," I said contritely, barely able to reign in the smile on my face.

"You better be." Moira glared at me, and I put on my best angelic smile. She couldn't maintain her irritation against my onslaught of innocence, and she burst into giggles. "I love you," she said, when she stopped laughing.

"I love you, too, Moira."

Back at my condo, we changed into comfortable clothing, and then rummaged though the Movie On Demand channels until we found something that interested us both. We spent several hours snuggling on the couch and laughing as Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller played dodge ball.

"You had me at blood and semen," she said to me with a completely straight face once the movie was over. I collapsed on the floor, laughing hysterically.

Afterwords, I took her to bed and we made love slowly and luxuriously. I made it a point to taste every inch of her. Her flesh in my mouth, and her moans of appreciation were all the dessert I needed.

Moira wanted Charleston to be as special as possible, so she hung me out to dry for the week, telling me to focus all those unspent energies on planning our trip. I did some research and found a beautiful hotel in the historic district. I also made reservations for dinner Friday night. Unfortunately, that only took about two hours, leaving roughly 142 unoccupied. I managed to burn a few of those hours shopping for a birthday present for Shelly, but I was climbing the walls with boredom and frustration by Tuesday evening.

Fortunately, Moira caved Wednesday evening and swung by for a quickie between classes and a study group meeting. It was the first time we'd ever gotten together explicitly for sex, and I wasn't entirely comfortable with the concept at first. I tend to be very methodical in most tasks I undertake, and her yanking my pants off thirty seconds in the door threw me. The necessary parts of my anatomy were not phased, however, and five minutes of her bent over the couch brought us both to very satisfactory outcomes.

"Damn, I needed that," she said, afterward, while she redressed.

"I concur."

"Sorry I can't stay longer."

"No no, just use me and leave. I get it," I said with a wink.

"Trust me, I'd love you use you repeatedly right now. I didn't realize how hard this time off would hit me."

"Well, only two more days. I think you'll make it that far."

"Oh, so if I show up again later tonight you'll just kick me out?"

"It's tempting, just to teach you a lesson regarding the Law of Unintended Consequences, but probably not." She smiled as she placed her hands and face against my bare chest. I held her against me, relishing the feel of her touch. She pulled away far too soon.

"I have to go. I'm gonna be late as it is, but it was worth it."

"It's nice to be worth it." She smiled up at me, and I leaned down for a goodbye kiss and fondling.

"You suuu....ahh," she gasped as I gripped her ass and pulled her hips against mine.

"Two days," I said after a last quick kiss.

"I think I may just torture you once we get to Charleston," she said with a glare.

"Looking forward to it."

She laughed. "I love you. I'll call you tonight."

"I love you, too. Study hard."

She directed a pointed look at my groin. "That's something maybe we'll try sometime."

"I study hard every time I study you."

She giggled. "Good. Bye, honey," she said, her voice syrupy with satisfaction as she sashayed from my condo. I watched her all the way to the elevator.

Shelly texted me the next day.

Shelly: Moira won't tell me what we're doing this weekend. :(

Me: She hasn't told you anything?

Shelly: No. Just that we're going somewhere for a few days. She won't even let me pack my own bag!

Me: Good.

Shelly: You suck!

Me: I promise you'll love it. Remember, I'm the architect of the Chicago trip. I do shit right.

Shelly: Woohoo!

Me: Tell Moira I'll pick you up at 11:30 tomorrow.

Shelly: Make it 11! I'm too excited to wait any longer than necessary.

Me: I'll do my best. I'll see you then.

Moira and Shelly were packed and ready when I split the difference and arrived at 11:15 – stupid status meetings running long. Shelly was wearing a short, tartan skirt with a white baby doll shirt that said, "Advertisers do it 'till you're broke" and some ridiculous platform wedge shoes that must have added six inches to her height. Moira had on a tiny pair of khaki shorts and a purple tank top with matching flip flops. Shelly was dancing eagerly in place as soon as I got there.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" she ranted petulantly with her fists clenched and a her eyes wide.

"OK OK, we're going." I pulled her into a one-armed hug, noticing that those shoes made her an inch taller than me. Maybe I'll make her wear them and nothing else. That could be very interesting. "Happy birthday, Shelly."

"Wait!" Moira said suddenly. "What about Frost?!"

"He'll be fine. He has plenty of food and water, and fresh litter. Plus, a woman I know from work has a key to my condo in case of emergencies, and she's going to go visit him tomorrow."

"OK, good. I don't want him to get lonely." I pulled her into my other arm and kissed her briefly.

"Less kissy more drivey!" Shelly protested. "This is killing me. At least tell me where we're going."

"You'll see when we get there," I told her.

"Then let's gooooooo!"

"So, you're what, nine, ten now, Shelly?" I asked. She glared at me.

"Twelve," Moira pipped in, and the glare rotated to her. "You know you love me," she told Shelly, pinching her cheek.

I picked up the girls' bags and took them down to the car. Shelly raced ahead of us, and Moira locked up behind us. I put the bags in the trunk. When they both went to the doors for the back seat, I interrupted them.

"No way, this trip is too long for chauffeur duty. Someone has to man, or, woman, the radio," I told them.

"Sit up front, birthday girl. I think I want to take a quick nap anyway," Moira said.

"Fine with me, that just means I'll know where we're going that much sooner." I chuckled as Moira climbed into the back and Shelly actually leaped to the front seat. 'Please don't let her break an ankle in those shoes before we even get started,' I thought.

Shelly asked where we were going every five minutes for the first half hour, and never got a response other than, "You'll see," until Moira said, with enough venom that I even believed it for a second, "If you don't stop asking, we're going to turn this car around right now!" Shelly's jaw dropped in horror as she twisted to face Moira. Her mouth closed and her eyes narrowed when she saw Moira smiling sweetly at her.

"I'll get you for that, and your little 'twelve' comment, too," said the wicked witch of the front seat.

Her plan to get Moira back was, apparently, to kill us all. She turned to face forward, and then, with all the subtlety she could muster, over the span of a few minutes, inched her skirt up her tone, creamy thighs until her silky, red thong was visible. She began to caress her thighs, occasionally rubbing them together. The other hand slid under her shirt, and she started tweaking her nipples. In the back, Moira had already drifted off. She never heard Shelly's content, barely audible, "Mmm."

"Having fun over there?" I asked. In response, she lifted her hips and pulled off her thong, depositing it in the floor of the front seat. She pressed her fingertips against her clit, working them slowly up, down and around. "You little exhibitionist," I chided, smiling.

I did my best to pay attention to the road as Shelly worked herself over. She leaned her seat back a bit and dipped two fingers into her soaking pussy, making obscene, squelching noises. My car quickly reeked of sex as she tugged her nipples and fucked herself with her fingers. After a few hoarse, "Ahh"s, her back arched, and she shuddered and slumped into the seat, falling asleep shortly after.

"So much for no chauffeur duty," I said to myself.

Roughly an hour later, I heard Moira's voice as we hit the outskirts of Charleston. "Where are ...," she trailed off as, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her lean forward between the two front seats. "Shelly!"

"You started this little war of attrition," she replied, without opening her eyes.

"How dare you try to seduce my boyfriend while I was asleep!" Moira said with mock anger. Shelly turned and stuck her tongue out at Moira, and then suddenly shot upright.

"Are we there?" she asked excitedly, her eyes rapidly scanning the landscape.

"Looks like your war of attrition ended with a Pyrrhic victory," I told her.

"A what?" they asked, simultaneously. I chuckled.

"You lost almost as much as you gained. Had you managed to control yourself and stay awake, you probably would have known where we were going half an hour ago."

"Who cares!? Where are we!?" Shelly demanded.

"Welcome to beautiful, historic Charleston, South Carolina," I said.

"Why are we in Charleston?" she asked, clearly not impressed.

"Why, for the food, the sun, the architecture, the history, the shopping. There's a huge variety of-"

"Shopping!?" Shelly cut me off.

"Yes, birthday girl, shopping of every kind, from local, hand-made knick-knacks, to shoes, to art," I told her.

"Hot damn!" she exclaimed, slapping her palms together and rubbing them gleefully.

"But first, food. Call it shopping fuel. I'm starving. How about you two?"

"Mmhmm," came from the back seat.

"But ... shopiiiing!" Shelly whined.

"Like I said, you can't shop on an empty stomach. The place we're going to for lunch even has a little tourist trap souvenir shop in the same building, so you can get your fix." Shelly eyed me dubiously through slitted lids.

"You better not be bullshitting me," she warned.

"Actually, let me apologize now. I have already lied to you. We're going to the hotel first to check in and drop off our bags. You might want to change those shoes too. We'll be doing some walking."

"But, then shopping?"

I reached over and patted Shelly's bare knee. "Yes, hon, then shopping."

At the hotel, I had Moira distract Shelly while I checked in. We had agreed not to tell her I had only gotten one room until tonight. There was no worry of her complaining; we were just afraid she wouldn't want to leave the room if she got wind of our plan prematurely. I took our bags up to our room and deposited them, taking the time to remove a wrapped box containing Shelly's present from my bag and leave it on the bed. I also hung the garment bag containing the suit I brought in the closet.

Moira and Shelly were waiting for me in the lobby when I returned – one patiently, one ... not so much.

"Oh my God that took FOREVER!" Shelly lamented. "Now I'm hungry and feening to get my shop on! Let's gooo!" She grabbed my hand and Moira chuckled as Shelly did her best to drag me back to my car.

It was a quick drive to a parking building attached to the Charleston visitor's center, which sat squarely in the middle of everywhere we wanted to go. Hyman's, the seafood place I had picked for us for lunch, was only a few blocks away. Once we got there, I put my name on the waiting list while Shelly launched herself into magnets, key chains, shirts, shot glasses and other tchotchkes bearing the name of the restaurant, the city, the state, or some obligatorily touristy slogan.

Normally, the shop has an intercom hooked to the restaurant, so patrons can shop secure in the knowledge that they will immediately know when their table is ready. Today, it was on the fritz, so I stayed near the entrance while the girls ran roughshod over rows of merchandise-laden tables and shelves. Unsupervised, they returned after fifteen minutes or so with a bag, the contents of which they were unwilling to divulge.

"You'll find out, when the time is right," Shelly said with a mischievous grin. Moira's smile was no less dangerous, just more sultry. Shortly, I heard my name from the woman standing at the door to the restaurant, and we headed in.

Seated, we placed drink orders. They arrived as we perused the menu, along with a complementary bowl of boiled peanuts,. Four curious eyes watched me as I absently split a soft, umber brown shell and popped the contents into my mouth. Moira quickly followed my lead, while Shelly hesitated.

"Trust me," Moira said as she palmed the nuts she had freed, "If Craig says it's good, it is. Sushi, scallops-"

"Chocolate-covered strawberries," I interjected. Moira blushed and smiled at me.

"OK...," Shelly said, confused. I guess Moira hadn't told her everything about Chicago.

"Try one," I encouraged her. Shelly peeled the shell from a peanut and tentatively placed it in her mouth, chewing slowly.

"How have I never tried these?!" she said after she swallowed. "I see them everywhere, but they just seemed ... weird."

"This is actually the first place I ever tried them," I told her. "I don't know that I would trust them from a gas station crock pot, or a grocery store can, but I don't think we'll leave any behind here."

"Is this another place you go alone?" Shelly asked. "Seems kind of far for take out."

"No. I ... haven't been here in a long time." Moira looked at me curiously.

"So who do you come with? Work people?" Shelly asked distractedly, focused on the menu.

I took a deep breath, realizing I had never mentioned this to either of them. "I haven't been here since my divorce," I said, quietly. They both froze.

datedsoul
datedsoul
104 Followers