Push Me Ch. 07

Story Info
Everything Changes.
6.9k words
4.69
13.9k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers

**Author's Note: Sorry for the extensive delay. Life is just like that sometimes, and it was necessary to keep the story honest. Thanks to everyone who asked about the next chapter. Enjoy!


As soon as Moira's warm, nude form, which was pressed up delightfully against me, registered, in my slowly waking mind, a far less pleasant sensation intruded – a muffled sniffling coming from the other side of the bed. I felt Moira pull free from my grasp and glide across the sheets to Shelly, wrapping her arms around her sobbing friend.

"Sweetie, what is it?" Moira asked.

Shelly buried her face in Moira's neck as her body shook. Moira cooed and mumbled supportively until Shelly calmed down enough to speak.

"Why doesn't anyone love me?" she whispered. My heart broke. In my mind, I saw a banner hanging over the bed that said, "Mission Failed!" jeering me with accusing red letters. I shook my head to clear away the image. This wasn't the time for self-pity.

I hopped up and went to the other side of the bed, where I knelt and put my arms around Shelly from behind, resting my forehead against her smooth, tanned back.

"Shelly, we-" I began.

"Don't!" she bellowed. "Don't feed me some crap that you two love me. I know exactly how far that love goes. It goes from here to there!" She thrust out a finger and pointed at the door to the hotel room. I recoiled and withdrew my arms from her.

Moira winced at her angry accusation. "You think that's all this was? That we wanted you as a toy for the weekend? We don't care about you at all?"

Shelly sighed. "I know you care, but I also know this was just icing on the cake of your relationship. You two are together. This was just a last fling before you move on and leave me behind."

Moira moaned, saddened by Shelly's despondent words. "Shelly, this wasn't meant to be a goodbye of any kind. It was supposed to be a happy, fun weekend to show you just how much we DO care. We wouldn't have invited someone into our relationship like this unless we both cared about them very much. Nothing will be different between us when we get back home. I'll still be right there any time you need me."

Shelly tipped up her head cautiously and met Moira's eyes. "Really?"

"Of course! How can you even think I would abandon you?"

"Because," Shelly jerked a thumb over her shoulder, "he loves you so much. Why would you need me?"

Moira leaned in and whispered something in Shelly's ear, after which they both looked down at their own bodies.

"OK, yeah I guess you need me for that," Shelly admitted, giggling. Her laughter cut off abruptly. She threw her arms around Moira's neck and began to sob again. "Oh, Mo!"

"Shhh, it's OK," Moira whispered, stroking Shelly's back.

I sat frozen the entire time, feeling completely useless.

Eventually, Shelly's cathartic sobbing spun down to the occasional sniffle. "You promise you won't abandon me?"

"I do. I swear I'll always be there for you. You're my best friend, and I love you very much."

Shelly giggled, "Plus, I took one for the team last night!"

"Hey, you put the metaphorical gun to your metaphorical well lubed head on that one," I reminded her, patting her naked rump.

They both giggled, "I feel like I got shot in the ass, that's for sure." She flipped over suddenly and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you for being so careful and for keeping me calm. My first time was amazing. How was yours?"

"Thoroughly unforgettable."

Moira's face froze. "You had never done that before?" she asked, her eyes fixed on mine. "I didn't know that," she said, surprised and disappointed.

Shelly cried out an unintelligible wail of distress as she flipped back toward her friend upon hearing the sadness in her voice. "Please don't hate me! I'm not trying to steal him or anything, I swear!"

Moira's face softened and she took Shelly into her arms again. "It's OK. I'm glad I was there, and that it was with you. I just wish I had known at the time. It would have made it that much better."

"I'm sorry, honey," I said. "Shelly and I had that conversation while you were in the shower. I just didn't think about it again after that. I was focused on making it good for her. I was pretty sure there was no way I wasn't going to enjoy it."

They both giggled again, and the tension dissipated.

Breakfast and checkout from the hotel were quiet, and the trip home was uneventful. We were all very content as we reminisced about the weekend. Shelly was feeling less abandoned and vulnerable. Moira was OK with the fact that Shelly and I had experienced a first together. She actually admitted to being scared to try it and not being ready for it, and said she was relieved that I hadn't pressed her for the same treatment. She was also thrilled she could fulfill my fantasy of making love to her from behind while she went down on Shelly. A deep, hungry kiss from me while we stopped at a red light, made sure she knew just how memorable it was for me.

***

The next few weeks of my life were far more interesting than I had anticipated when we left the hotel. My relationship with Moira continued to grow as we learned more about each other. She got into the habit of spending every other night at my place, and I quickly became addicted to falling asleep with our bodies intertwined.

Somewhere during that time, another tradition started.

It began with a knock at my door about half an hour after Moira showed up one Friday. She leaped up, saying that she was sure it was the "special dinner" she had ordered.

When Moira opened the door, there stood Shelly, wearing the robe I had gotten her for her birthday, her hair tied up in a bun, chopsticks shoved through it. Shelly waved a white plastic bag she held in one hand. "Dinnah is served," she drawled, suddenly a Georgia peach.

She handed the bag to Moira; along with a rolled gymnastics mat she carried in her other hand. Her robe hit the floor as soon as the door closed behind her, revealing her lithe, nude body. She ran her hands slowly over her torso, hips and thighs, ending with her palms cupping her groin lightly. "Mmm, freshly waxed from the neck down, nice and smooth," she said, pinning me in place with a smoky stare. "Can't get any hair in dinner, can we?" she asked with a coy smile.

While Shelly was distracting me, Moira had spread out the mat in a clear space on my living room floor. "You're here to work, not flirt," she directed toward Shelly. "Get your no-longer-virginal butt over here and lay down. I'm hungry."

"Yes, ma'am."

Shelly used her trademark hip-ticking walk to mesmerize me with her ass as she strode to where Moira stood beside the mat. Moira slipped her hands around Shelly's waist and hugged her close.

"Thank you for doing this," she told Shelly.

"No need to thank me. I think it's gonna be fun!" She kissed Moira lightly on the cheek before arranging herself comfortably on the mat. I quickly theorized what was in the bag and saw where this was going. I was half (at most) right.

Moira removed the chopsticks from Shelly's hair, ignoring the bags for the moment. She proceeded to treat them like paint brushes, sans bristles or paint, and drew lightly all over Shelly's body. Goosebumps arose as Moira caressed Shelly's skin with the blunt tip of each stick. After a few minutes of delicate caresses, Moira took the chopsticks in hand in the standard grip, and grasped one of Shelly's nipples, tugging gently.

Shelly moaned quietly as Moira teased her. Moira licked the chopsticks and captured Shelly's other nipple, twisting it slightly as she pulled. Shelly bit her lip as her eyelids fluttered.

When Shelly's hand began to caress her own thigh, Moira rapped it with a stick. "Lay still," she instructed. Shelly shuddered and placed her hand back flat on the mat. The chopsticks meandered slowly down Shelly's abdomen. When they reached her bald sex, Moira plucked gently at Shelly's puffy outer lips, just as she had done with her nipples.

Shelly's hips lurched, and she whimpered as Moira palpated her tender flesh. When Shelly was slick with excitement, Moira spread her friend open and rubbed the chopsticks up and down her engorged inner lips. Shelly sucked in a ragged breath as her thighs twitched.

Just as Shelly began to groan loudly at Moira's treatment of her pussy, my amazing lover stopped. Shelly's eyes shot open as Moira withdrew the chopsticks. Before Shelly could speak, Moira silenced her with a look. "It's dinner time," she declared simply, placing the chopsticks on the mat beside Shelly's head where she knelt. Shelly took a long, shuddering breath, but remained otherwise silent.

"You don't have to stand all the way over there," Moira announced without looking in my direction as she popped open the boxes nestled within the bag resting beside her. She gave me a sly smirk as I approached, and then returned her attention to her original task. Moira carefully decorated Shelly's supine form with pieces of sushi, using the chopsticks with which she had so delicately teased her blonde friend.

I watched quietly as Shelly was gradually obscured by a variety of sushi. As I knelt opposite Moira, Shelly gave me a restrained smile that quickly returned to her neutral expression.

With the boxes empty, Moira favored me with a brilliant smile. "I hope you like it. I admit, I stole the idea from a movie, but it seemed like fun."

"First, let me say that it is a fantastic idea, and you both deserve the highest accolades for this." Simultaneous beaming smiles lit the room. "Second, you know 'Rising Sun', but you don't know 'The Princess Bride'?" I asked, perplexed and exasperated.

"Well, I know it NOW. Shelly made me watch it," She paused and reached out a hand to me. "I love you too." I grasped her hand tightly and smiled at her, awash with a warm, comfortable affection. "Now, let's eat."

We teased Shelly throughout the meal, letting a chopstick trace designs idly into her skin as we chewed, deliberately brushing her nipples lightly. We fed her the occasional piece of sushi as well, caressing her lips or allowing a drop of soy sauce to fall on her chin or neck before placing the rice and fish on her tongue.

When I leaned down to lick a small patch of spicy mayo from the center of her chest, Moira barred my path with her chopsticks. "Not yet," she said. She picked up two remaining pieces of sushi, both of which were topped with the spicy mayo, and flipped them over, one onto each nipple. She hefted one piece and delivered it to my mouth before eating the other.

Chewing, swallowing and savoring complete, Moira locked eyes with me. "Now," she said simply, nodding her head. Together we leaned down and proceeded to clean Shelly thoroughly. While Shelly did her best to remain perfectly still, Moira and I bathed her taut nipples with our tongues, sucking and lapping the creamy sauce from her smooth skin. Our tongues battled for the other stray dollop of sauce between her breasts. We licked the soy sauce from her neck and face as she moaned deep in her throat.

When we sat back, Shelly was panting roughly, her eyes wild with need. I suspected this wasn't Moira's intended endpoint, so I played along. "You know, we probably should make sure we didn't miss anything, anywhere else."

"Well, it is tradition to lick the table clean," Moira advised. Shelly whimpered quietly.

"Sides or ends?" I asked, looking up and down Shelly's body.

"Mmm, sides definitely."

Moira and I covered Shelly's face with soft kisses. Moira nipped her ear and said, "You don't have to lie still anymore."

"Oh, thank God!" Shelly gasped as she thrust her hand into Moira's hair and pulled their mouths together. I kissed and sucked on Shelly's neck and shoulders while their tongues dueled. When I felt Shelly's hand dig into and tug on my shirt, I looked up to see Moira's lips were halfway down Shelly's arm. I moved my face over Shelly's, but before I kissed her, I stroked her check softly.

"This was an amazing experience that wouldn't have happened without you. Thank you."

She smiled briefly, her eyes sparkling with pride before her face contorted with lust. "Shut up and kiss me," she demanded. Our lips crashed together as we tried to devour each other. Shelly's hand found its way under my shirt, and her nails told me how much she was enjoying the slow, thorough consumption of her body.

My lips broke free and wandered her face, kissing, sucking and biting gently. When the opportunity presented itself as my ear was near her mouth, Shelly whispered, "Go strip Moira." Two naked women seemed like an excellent idea.

I looked down to see that Moira was occupied with covering Shelly's stomach and hips with kisses. Slinking around behind her, I grasped her shoulders, pulling her up onto her knees. "No, no, Shelly first," she protested.

"This is Shelly's request," I told her as I unbuttoned her orange silk blouse. My lips found her neck, and she shuddered.

"You stay right there," Moira said, pointing an admonishing finger at Shelly as she began to sit up.

I slipped Moira's shirt from her shoulders and down her arms. Once it was completely removed, she leaned back against me, and my fingers danced up her abdomen. I caressed the underside of her breasts lightly through her white, satin bra. A hungry growl rumbled in my throat as my eyes soaked in the contrast between her caramel skin and the shimmering, snow white garment. I bit her gently on the neck, raking her with my teeth as I unclasped her bra, which followed the same path her blouse had, onto the floor behind us.

"That's enough for now," Moira said as her hands intercepted mine en route to her chest. "Shelly did something very nice for us, and she deserves her reward. Get back to your side." She thrust a shoulder backwards into my chest, pushing me away slightly.

I darted in to capture her earlobe between my lips before whispering, "As you wish." I saw her cheeks draw up in a smile, and she squeezed my hands briefly.

I leaned down, fastened my lips onto the skin of Shelly's stomach just below her navel, and sucked gently as I crawled over her body to take up station opposite Moira again. I kissed and nibbled her creamy skin from there to her ankle, my fingers tracing alternate routes to the same destination as my mouth.

As I dragged my lips and tongue back up Shelly's leg, her moans were suddenly stifled, and Moira's voice cried out. I looked up to see Moira dangling a nipple into Shelly's mouth. Shelly's fingers dug into Moira's ribs, and her neck bobbed rhythmically as she sucked and tugged on firm bud between her lips. Moira's ebony mane enveloped Shelly's head, and her parted, painted lips gushed breathy sounds of appreciation of Shelly's talented tongue and lips.

I straddled Shelly's leg and continued my rising kisses. Once I cleared her knee, her smooth inner thigh beckoned to me. I sunk my teeth into it and gnawed gently at the taut muscle. She whimpered and clamped a hand down on Moira's gorgeous ass in response to the sudden, new stimulation. I worked my teeth slowly higher, spreading her legs as I went.

Her smooth sex leaped toward my face when my tongue and teeth got near. I lapped at her slit with long, slow licks, barely penetrating her. She whimpered, and then mewled loudly when Moira's tongue joined mine, flicking across the delicate flesh covering her clit. I kissed Moira messily, and then thrust my tongue into Shelly's waiting pussy, exploring her thoroughly, massaging her with my lips and tongue.

All semblance of organization flew apart at that point. Clothing was rapidly shed. At some point, we moved to my bed. The focus shifted from person to person, and we pleasured each other well into the night. We culminated with one of Moira's legs on my shoulder as I straddled the other, my cock buried inside her while she and Shelly kissed wildly, screaming into each other's mouths.

The next Friday I cooked, and I knew Shelly was coming, and the ending was much the same, except the girls took turns riding me, dragging me close to climax repeatedly before switching off. Again, I finished inside Moira.

A week later, after dinner at a local pizza and pasta place, I found myself embedded in Shelly's ass for a second time. Moira sucked her nipples and stroked her clit, and Shelly screamed my name as an orgasm tore her apart, prompting me to unload inside her.

The shift was gradual. I didn't notice it until 'I wonder what my girlfriends are doing?' ran through my head one evening. "Oh shit," I announced to no one. I sat motionless in the dark for several hours that evening, trying to process what that one little "s" meant. In my mind, it all boiled down to equality. I couldn't use the same title for Shelly that I did for Moira, because I didn't feel the same way about them, even though I treated them very similarly. I'd even impishly kissed Shelly on the nose and told her "I love you, too," in response to her professed affection before we'd passed out after an energetic session the previous Friday. However, I didn't love her like I loved Moira.

I had to put a stop to this. It didn't take much deliberation for me to be sure I would never feel for Shelly what I felt for Moira. I worried for much longer about how Moira would feel about my conclusions. I knew Moira would be coming over the next evening, and I resolved to discuss this with her then.

***

I could tell something was on her mind the moment she walked in the door. She had trouble meeting my eyes, and she clung tightly to me when I greeted her with a hug.

"Seems like you have something on your mind, too," I remarked.

Her eyes leaped to mine, and then closed, washed asunder by the pain on her face. I took her hand and steered her to our usual conversation place on the couch.

"Do you want me to go first, or do you want to talk?"

Moira bit her lip and shook her head, eyes downward.

"OK. I'll talk, but I want you to look at me." My fingers captured her chin, and I gently pulled her face up to mine. She managed to conjure a brittle smile as our eyes met.

"I'm just gonna jump right in. I've been thinking quite a bit about the relationship between me, you and Shelly." Moira's face constricted, cluing me in that this had been on her mind as well. I hoped she had come to the same conclusions.

"Moira, I care about Shelly. She's one of my closest friends. She's a sweet, caring woman, and she deserves the best." I paused for a steadying breath. "But I can't give that to her. I love you. I feel like I'm cheating you and her out of something with the way our relationship has been recently. I don't think ... Friday night ... should continue the way it has."

Moira's reaction befuddled me. Instead of being outright relieved, or angry, or even pouty or sad, she was ... resigned. Almost as if she knew this decision had to come, but she wasn't sure where she wanted to be standing once it was, and she felt forced to abide by it, no matter what it was.

"Then that's how it will be," she said after a moment.

"Don't hide from me, Moira. I know this has been bothering you, too. Why the blasé reaction? Either this is what you wanted, or it wasn't. Or were you just not sure?"

"I know I don't want to share you anymore. I can't share you anymore. I love Shelly, and I love spending time with her. I enjoy all the things the three of us do together, but I can't handle sharing you like that with her anymore."

"Then why aren't you happier that we agree, and that I'm not pushing for more ... having and eating of cake?"

She took a moment to gather her thoughts and take a deep breath. "I'm scared," she whispered.

I took her hands into mine. "Scared of what?"

"Shelly ... Shelly said you'd get bored, that it would take both of us to keep you interested. She was happy just being the bedroom toy. She said, "He's older than you. More mature. He's gonna want some strange. Better it's the strange you know, right?'"

datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers
12