Pushed Too Far

Story Info
He has to see how wife will act when he notices her.
7.5k words
3.15
306.5k
31
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The internet is flooded with so many stories on the subject of middle aged women that want to find out about what it is like being with a well endowed man. My wife and I enjoy reading them and not long after we started reading them she asked me if I thought the stories were true. I am a married white man, 39 and I told her, and will now tell you, that cock sizedoes matter to most women, and I learned this fact at a young age. After my wife and I have read so many of these stories, she too became interested in exploring the fantasy of being a ‘size queen.’ I related my true experience to her, and then one thing led to another and we did in fact bring another man into our bed, an old friend of mine. She urged me to write this story, so here goes.

College years

I went to a small high school and excelled in all sports and I was also a good student. My father died when I was in the 10th grade in a car accident. He had always wanted for me to attend the State University and play football for them, as he did. We lived in an upper middle class suburb and there were not that many black athletes in the school I attended. My senior year I was recruited by a couple of division 2, but not by any division 1 schools. I was told I was to slow and too small for major college football, even at 6’1” 200lbs. 4.9 speed in the 40. I was told that my position required at least 6’ 4”, 235lbs. and 4.6 or better in the 40.

I continually stayed in contact with the coaches at the State University. They finally said that since I was a legacy I could join the team as a walk on. I could practice and maybe get to dress for some home games, but I would not play, would not travel with the team to away games, and would receive no scholarship, unless I earned it, and to they made it clear that the chances of that were slim. My father had left my mom well off financially, so paying for school was no problem and with mom’s blessings I decided to take my chances. Even if I didn’t make the team, I would get a great education.

I learned a lot my freshman year. I didn’t get to have much of a social life trying to juggle academics and football practice. I didn’t even have time to get homesick. Seventy five to eighty percent of the team was black and it quickly became clear to me that first year that black men do indeed have larger cocks than white men. This is a fact, the proof was right in front of my eyes when taking showers. Now, a couple of white guys were also equipped nicely, but so many of the black guys were in a league of there own. Still, it never dawned on me that women would desire black men because of their large cocks. This was another lesson I would soon learn.

Myself, I never realized a problem I had. When my dick is soft it is about 4 inches, which is not bad. But when I get hard it does not grow any, it gets hard, but is the same 4” in size and does not get much thicker. I would also learn that this would be a defect that I could do nothing about.

___________

Mid way through my sophomore year I was awarded a scholarship. My hard work ethic, heart, and desire won the coaches over. I knew I probably would never play in a game, but I had my own number and was now officially part of the team. I was so proud and knew my father would be too. With the scholarship I was now to live in an apartment complex just for football players. Since it was midway through the season I had to move in with a guy in a one bedroom apartment. I would be sleeping on the couch, but I sure didn’t mind. Matt was my new roommate. I had seen him at practice, but with 90 people on the team, I didn’t really know him. Even though he was only a sophomore he was a starter, tall, light skinned black, built like a Greek God….. and a great guy. We hit it off from the start and became good friends. In fact, we were a tight knit team and all of the guys accepted me into their “fraternity.” I would end up staying with Matt for the rest of the year, and learn a lot about the ways of the world.

Since I was now ‘one of the guys’ I hung out with Matt and other players all the time. I had adjusted to the demands of school and sport and now had free time. One thing I learned quickly, college women love jocks. I would find out that getting laid is easy for football players. Another thing I learned, white women love to have sex with black men for obvious reasons, other than the fact that they are great athletes. The first week I stayed with Matt he had a different white woman almost every night, and these women were fine looking.

It was the second week when I got my first taste of the spoils of being an athlete. I had met a very attractive girl at a party. When she found out I was on the football team she practically begged me to fuck her. I took her back to the apartment and we fucked on the sofa. I thought I was really giving it to her good and was proud of myself for delivering such a good pounding.

Matt had gone to sleep early this particular night. We had lost the previous game, a game we should have won, and the first and second teams had been put through a brutal workout that afternoon. So this girl and I were asleep on the sofa about 2am when I heard Matt come out of his room. He walked by the sofa, went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door. He was naked and he had no idea I was with a woman. He took a bottle of milk and chugged some down right from the bottle. The light from the refrigerator was shining on his muscular body and showing off his huge cock as it curved over his sack and hung so magnificently halfway down his thigh. I raised my head up a bit to see if she was asleep. Her eyes were wide open, staring at Matt, she didn’t even blink. He put the milk back, closed the door and walked back to his room, still half asleep, never realizing he had an audience. I lay on the sofa wondering what she was thinking. After seeing Matt’s very large soft cock, what did she think of my rock hard 4 inches? I found out soon enough.

About an hour later movement awaked me. She was getting off the sofa, trying to be quite and careful not to disturb me. She got up went to Matt’s door, slowly opened it, went in his room and quietly closed the door. I know he must have been surprised and I heard them whispering to each other. Then, about 5 minutes later, I could here her moaning. Matt was laying the lumber to her. It was easy to tell that she came a few times, she was loud and it was very evident she liked what he was giving her. She didn’t make a noise when I was delivering my pounding her, but now she was loud and animated.

I was not the least bit mad, not even a little jealous, after all I didn’t love her. In fact I jacked off while listening to this girl being totally pleased by my roommate. I had never caused a female to make noises like she was making, but I still had no complaints. Anyway, too make a long story short, over the next 3 years I roomed with Matt, we each had our own separate bedrooms after that first year together.

We became close during that time and I was awed by how desperately women wanted to fuck him. He literally had women arguing over him at times. I didn’t score nearly as often as he did but I got more than my share of nice looking women, even liked a couple of them. But I could not keep them, and I knew why, I simply did not have the proper equipment to fulfill them. So I did not allow myself to get to fond of to any one female.

__________________

After College

After graduating I went right to work. I got a job as a sales manager at for a carpet manufacturer. I met a woman at church and we fell in love and got married. Lori is a great woman, a natural beauty, strong family values, Christian upbringing, and most important, and amazing to me, she had only had one other lover while attending college. She was sweet, innocent, and a great person. She was, and still is, beautiful and sexy. I like the fact that she is pretty whether she wears makeup or not, and she has a sweet and caring personality. We have two children and a strong marriage. And best of all, she didn’t mind that I had a small dick, I don’t think she even realized it was small, that is, until a few years ago.

Like many married couples, we tried to do things to keep things from getting boring in the bedroom. We started watching XXX movies and reading stories off the net. I noticed that she really got excited when reading stories about wives that loved cheating on their husband and fucking men with big cocks. Then she really liked the interracial stories, especially ones where the wife became a complete and total slut.

I think she discovered a hidden alter ego in herself. Lori has always been such a nice person, everyone thinks she’s so sweet, caring, and compassionate, and she is. But these stories allowed her to fantasize that she was a bad girl, a tramp, and a slut. She liked it when I would tell her what a bad and nasty girl she was. The orgasms we had were spectacular.

She asked me one night if I thought that the “large black man” myth was true and I started telling her about the shower stories. She got soaking wet as I described all those well built, black men walking around naked, proud that their huge dicks were so large. She had a huge orgasm that night as she fantasized about being in a locker room full of big cocked, black football players and fucking them all.

It didn’t take long before we started talking about her fucking other well hung men all the time. I started downloading movie clips of hung black men fucking white women off of the Internet and showing them to her. These movies became like instant foreplay, she loved them and would instantly get soaking wet while watching them.

By this time she had become more educated about men and realized my 4 inches was indeed inadequate. I loved seeing her get so hot and talking nasty, telling me I was small and she wanted a real man. I also knew she could handle a man that was much larger than me. Lori has wide hips and her pussy is not real tight on me. I also wasn’t surprised that I did not become jealous when she talked about fucking someone else, or started telling me how small I was. I purchased an eight inch jelly filled dildo that she absolutely fell in love with. I loved seeing her become so horny and want to desperately have orgasms. In fact, seeing her get so horny really turned me on and I had tremendous orgasms myself.

She had opened up so much sexually and our sex life was at an all time high, even after so many years of marriage!! But once we were away form the bedroom Lori would tell me that it may not be good idea to cross that line. She said we should “leave that idea in the bedroom , just between us.” But I simply had to know how far she could be pushed.

__________

Challenging The Line

I bumped into an old college teammate of mine, he was in our building talking to one of my associates trying to sell us something to make us more productive. I met him after work that day and we had a couple of beers together. We drank a few beers and reminisced about the old days. I asked him if he ever heard from Matt. He told me Matt was working in a city about 200 miles away. That night I had a hard time sleeping, I wondered what Lori would actually do if a great looking black guy with a huge cock tried to seduce her and I worked up a plan in my head to see.

The next day at work I called directory assistance and got Matt’s number. I left a message on his machine and he called me at home that night. He was glad to hear from me and we talked for a long time. Matt had never married and had a great job. I invited him up to come up to my house, meet my wife and spend a Friday and stay Friday night with us and he agreed. We made a date a few weeks in advance to get together. I did not tell him, or my wife, the real reason why I wanted him to come up.

A couple of times before Matt was to visit, when Lori and I would have sex I would start telling her about Matt. I told her about the night he stood in front of the refrigerator and then my date left me to go fuck him. I told Lori I bet she would have done the same thing. Lori would really get worked up and I would fuck her with the dildo as I talked. I went in great detail about how big his cock was and how much he liked fucking attractive white women. I told her all the stories of me listening to him pounding women as they groaned and had loud orgasms. I also told her not to be surprised he if was attracted to her, he might even hit on her. She had a tremendous orgasms every night I talked about him.

One day she asked me if the reason I had asked Matt to come over for the weekend was for her to get with Matt. I told her “of course not, I just want to party with my old friend, and I want you to meet him.” I tried to assure her that I had no intentions of any hanky panky going on, but I know she was suspicious that I had other motives, especially since all of the pillow talk about him.

He came up on Friday morning and arrived before lunch, we took off work and played golf. Matt looked great. I almost forgot how good looking he was. He was in fantastic shape, he may have gained 10lbs over the years and he had shaved his head (because he was balding he told me), but he looked great and was very well built.

During the course of playing I asked Matt why he never married.

“Too many white women to keep happy my man.” This was the opening I needed. Matt went on to explain that he took on many lovers, all white women, many married.

“Well, if you find Lori attractive, would consider teasing her some?”

He laughed. “You white men are something. You get married, have kids, and after about ten or fifteen years of marriage you let your wives fuck other men, black men.” I was surprised at his frankness and knew that he must have had other married men watch him with their wives.

“Look, I don’t want you to fuck her, I just want to see how she would react to another man, an attractive man, showing some interest in her. I want you to make her feel like she’s still sexy and attractive, which she is.”

“What about you? How do you think it will make you feel if I hit on her?”

“I think it will be great. I’m certain she’ll be flattered, but I’m also certain that she wouldn’t allow things to get very far, she’s religious and she loves me, but I do think she’ll fuck my brains out after you show an interest in her.” He chuckled again, then he began showing some interest.

“Tease her some huh? So is she pretty?..….”

We had a great round of golf, I won $50, and afterwards we had a few beers while talking about my plan. My little cock got hard thinking of the possibilities. I took the kids to my in-laws to stay Friday night. Matt rode with me and the kids loved him. He made them laugh telling old football stories, he also charmed my in-laws. As we were driving back home we went over my plan once again.

“You sure you want to do this?”

“Of course I’m sure.”

Lori came home from work and I introduced Matt to her. As much as he impressed my kids and in-laws, he impressed Lori more. Just the way they looked at each other let me know that there was a very strong attraction. We talked a bit and Lori excused herself and went to change. She took a shower and she took a very long time getting ready. I really knew she was impressed with Matt when she came out in a nice sun dress, it was short and sleeveless and she had on a pair of matching strappy heels. She looked great!! She usually just put on a baggy pair of shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt to wear around the house. But she had re applied her make up, and painted her toenails and fingernails and was wearing an ankle bracelet. She saw the look of surprise on my face and simply winked at me. I just think she wanted him to find her attractive and it was obvious that he did.

Lori and I sat side by side on the sofa and Matt sat across from us. We had a few drinks and Matt and I told stories on each other about some of our football days. Lori crossed and uncrossed her legs often, I figured maybe she was nervous. Once she had her legs uncrossed a bit while we were talking and I could see Matt checking her legs out. Then she got up once to use the bathroom. Matt told me “That is one fine fucking woman you got there, you positive you want to do this?”

Lori came back and with more drinks, then it was time for me to grill the steaks. I instructed them to stay put and get better acquainted while I manned the grill. I told them that I would be back in 15 or 20 minutes. This was when I told Matt to use his charms to let Lori know that he thought she was attractive, and that if he weren’t my good friend he would like do his best to get to know her better.

I was antsy with anticipation, I just knew Lori would get turned on by Matt showing interest in her and give me a great fucking that night. I went and put on the steaks. I then ran around to the front of the house to peak in the window and see how things were going. I had cracked the window earlier and I got closer to listen. They were still sitting across from each other but I noticed Lori once again had her legs uncrossed and Matt was staring at them. Matt was laying on the charm telling her what a lucky man I was and that I really had great taste in picking a wife. I had to go flip the steaks so I did and then I came back.

I don’t know how he’d done it so quickly, but now he was seated beside Lori on the sofa, they had turned sideways and he was giving her a deep shoulder rub with his huge hands. Her eyes were closed and she was obviously enjoying the treatment.

“How does that feel?”

“That’s feels so good, you have such big strong hands.” Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the attention. He then started rubbing down her arms, she did not resist. This was already farther than I expected things to go. I figured Matt would just talk his shit for fifteen minutes while I was gone, make her feel desirable and attractive, but he was touching her already…..and she was not only letting him, she seemed to be melting in his hands. I watched Matt sensuously massage her arms and shoulders as long as I could and then I had to get back to the steaks. I had one more chance to spy on them before the steaks would be ready. This time as I reached the window I was astonished to see Matt kissing her neck, and Lori was not stopping him, in fact, she had put her hair up! Lori was spread out and offering her neck to him and I could tell by the way she was moving and acting that he was making her hot. She looked relaxed and was enjoying the attention. “You know, maybe we should stop, Jerry is my good friend, and he’ll be back in a little while.”

“Don’t worry, we can hear him when he comes back in in plenty of time to stop, so, you don’t have to stop, unless you want too.”

Lori continued to offer her neck to him, he kissed her there a few more times. He then did something that astounded me. His hand slowly went down and pulled the hem of her dress. She did not haveany panties on!!!!! At that moment I realized that Lori had been flashing him since we went into the living room…even when I was sitting right beside her!!!!

I was shocked as I watched Matt slide his fingers into her pussy, and Lori actually raised her hip up to meet his large fingers as they entered her wet pussy and eagerly swallowed them up. She was fucking the mans fingers!!!!! I was now getting an empty feeling in my stomach, maybe this was not such a great idea after all. I mean I think I would let Lori to fuck him, but was not the way I envisioned things happening. I would have liked to think that she would have shown more a little more resistance to him. But because of what I was witnessing I think Lori had decided ahead of time that if he made a move on her, then she would let him go as far as he wanted.

12