Pushing Back

Story Info
Dance floor jealousy convinces man to reclaim his lover.
2.6k words
3.61
33.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something about dancing that made Vascha feel alive. The deafening rhythm curling around the edge of her ears, the primal thrum and throb beneath her feet. Bodies pressed and slithered one on another, the most basic of public orgies. Looking around, she laughed, throwing back her head.

Seth glanced at her with a curious expression. "Something funny?"

She grinned up at him, pressing against his chest. "Just a dirty thought."

He smiled and ran a single fingertip up the side of her throat, the touch never failing to send delicious, icy shivers along her skin. "One you'll share with me later, I hope."

Vascha flicked her tongue across his lower lip just once. "You never know, darling, I might even demonstrate for you."

His hand came to her back, pulling her tighter against him. "I look forward to it," he murmured, fingers moving upward. Seth caught his hand in the base of her dark hair and kept her head still as he leaned down. Her eyes slipped closed at the first touch of his lips, soft, warm, coaxing.

Then the next track started. Vascha felt the drums vibrating the floor, the heavy bass pound its way up through her feet into the base of her spine. Her blood shifted, the slow and languid arousal she felt for Seth speeding up and filling her entire body with heat. She pulled away from him, her hands slipping down his arms, Vascha grinning as their fingertips touched before she danced away into the crowd.

Seth caught up to her not long after, watching as she moved. She had a determination, as if she intended to immerse herself deeply in the music, vibrating with each beat, each moment. He slipped into an easy rhythm himself, content just to be within the orbit of her enjoyment.

Vascha threw her hands above her head with abandon, arching her back and loving the feel of each muscle as it flexed at the command of the music. She moved with her eyes closed, not picturing anything, not thinking at all, just feeling. Soon, she felt eyes upon her. Seth had a gentle nature, an easy way about him, and she could feel how he cared for her whenever he was near. She looked up, and his smile was there to greet her. She returned it, wondering if he were too nice, too kind. Sometimes she dreamed of aggression, simply of passion itself, and found it lacking. He was an attentive lover, and considerate, never left her unsatisfied, but on occasion, Vascha craved a more basic kind of lust.

She looked at Seth, extending a hand toward him as she danced. He held only her fingertips as she shimmered to the music, that same smile on his mouth. He let her lead; let her have her own space and experience. And Vascha suddenly realized it was pissing her off.

Goodbye, love, she thought instantly, shocking herself. She kissed his tolerant, generous mouth ever so lightly, a farewell. And pulled away.

Vascha turned her back to him and slithered into the press of bodies, hunting for aggression.

Seth watched after her curiously for a moment before following. There had been something in her eyes then, before she turned, that unsettled him. He slid effortlessly into the throng in her wake, reflecting idly that it was his constant habit around her, to chase. Normally, he'd have merely been content with the knowledge she was with him, and not have minded that she always kept him a step behind. But there was something in the air tonight, something harsh that kept biting at the back of his mind, which made him uneasy.

He found her, naturally the center of attention, sandwiched between two men who writhed in perfect unison with her. Vascha had her eyes closed, her hands slipping elusively along her sides as she moved, still forcing her will and making the other two follow her lead. At least I'm not the only one she pushes, he thought bitterly, surprising himself. Vascha leaned her head against the shoulder of the man behind her, arching her beautiful back. The one in front took full advantage of her curved position to slide closer and press her chest to her luscious breasts, the creamy curves sheened lightly with sweat where they pushed from the top of her top. She kept her eyes closed, but drew up her hands, undulating her arms above her head, before bringing her hands to the throat of the man behind her. She curved even more, pressing her hips forward. He brought his hands up to do what hers had left off, skimming her sides.

Doing what Seth ached to do himself, the dancer in front dropped his head to place a kiss against the swell of one breast, snaking his hands behind her waist. As one, they moved together, grinding and pressing, bodies vibrating with lust and pounding drums. Seth felt a dull throb behind his balls, the pulse of veins bringing his cock to life as he watched. He'd always considered himself too much of a prude to be able to share, but the sight of his love with these strangers, the slow dry fuck they were engaged in, was seriously turning him on.

He joined in, then, danced with his body on autopilot, trying to work around the discomfort of his raging hardon, just watching. One man kissed her neck, the other kept moving his hands closer and closer to cupping her breasts. She seemed to ignore them, like she was using them as a stripper would use the pole she slithered against. Seth came closer, his breath catching as he became aware of her scent, the smell of her sex even above the heady liquor of sweat and perfume that filled the air.

Vascha knew he was watching. She'd always been able to tell. She'd know the day they met. He'd stared at her like a man dying of hunger at the counter of a Starbuck's. He'd been handsome and his eagerness appealing, and one thing had led to another, with her taking the lead. She was always the instigator, always the one in charge. And she was sick of it. She wanted to be taken for a change. Consumed.

Bitterness and disappointment flooded her pulsing veins, and she opened her eyes. She sought him out, found him easily, and smiled ever so coldly, wanting to punish him. His face reflected his confusion, his arousal and his hurt all at once. She did a sinuous pirouette in the arms of strangers and began running her hands over the man she'd leaned against, teasing them all.

Seth faltered, missing the beat. A woman undulated against him, grinding her crotch to his hip and he pulled away, watching Vascha deliberately seducing the men she danced with. A vein pounded heavily at his temple in time with the throb of his cock. He watched her grind against the pressing bodies, saw the shimmer of deep arousal across her skin, her nipples hard and straining under her thin shirt. Something basic and primal inside him snapped then, and he snarled, pushing his way through to her. He grabbed her shoulder and jerked her toward him. She looked at him, eyes bright and angry.

"What are you doing, Vascha?" he growled at her. One of her dancing partners pushed at his hand. His eyes snapped up to stare the man down and the lightly banked violence in his face startled Vascha. "I dare you to try it," he warned the man who'd touched him, baring his teeth.

Wow, she thought. I wonder. She smiled cruelly at him. "I'm getting off," she replied. "How 'bout you?"

He felt a hard kick of jealousy and fury deep in his belly, and recognized the hurt behind it. And, against her nature, wanted to hurt her back. Seth took her chin in his hand and lowered his face close to hers, staring into those cruel, beautiful eyes.

"Don't push me, lady," he said quietly, snarling the words.

She grinned nastily and hooked her hand in one of the dancers' hair, shoving Seth aside and pulling the other man down for a deep kiss, all teeth and tongue.

He felt her jaw work under his hand, felt her kissing the other man, and he snapped. Seth pulled her away, yanking at her, then dragged her through the crowd, ignoring her curses and the strength of her struggles.

Vascha was mildly impressed, and more than a little surprised. He was actually calling the shots, and using his strength to dominate her. He worked out, had quite a nice six-pack on him, biceps that could probably pop shirt seams if he thought about it hard enough, and had never once used any of it against her. She'd always been the stronger of the two in terms of dominance. She felt her breath coming faster, felt the kick of desire in her belly and wondered how far he'd go.

Seth dragged her behind him, through the exit and across the empty street to the parking lot where he'd left the car. A pale yellow streetlight at the corner didn't help any, but he knew his way. When he reached the car, he shoved her against the door.

"What the hell do you think you're playing at?" she demanded, shoving hard at his chest. "If you hadn't noticed, honey, it's over."

He put his hands on the roof of the car on either side of her, leaning in close. "How'd you enjoy it?" he demanded quietly, angrily. "Practically fucking strangers in front of me?"

"Get the hell out of my way and I'll go finish the job," she snapped back.

He brought his hand to her chin again, trailing his fingers down over the side of her throat. "I told you before, Vascha, don't push me."

She sliced her nails savagely across his wrist. He whipped her around to face the car then, shoving her down against it and keeping his hand against the back of her neck to keep her there. She struggled and kicked at him with her sharp little heels, clawed with her hands at his belly. Seth pressed her to the car with his body then, undoing his belt. He yanked it free, then looped it around her wrists, tying them behind her back. He pushed her back down and slid his free hand around to skim her breasts. His mouth came to her ear. As he ground his hard length against her outthrust ass.

"You wanna feel how jealous you made me?" he murmured in her ear. He brought his mouth to the pulse that flickered just there, and sucked hard enough to make her gasp.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned low. Vascha couldn't remember ever having been this wet in her life. She gave up any pretense at fighting him and let him push. He felt so deliciously hard and full against her butt, grinding the length hard against her cleft as she bent further and shoved her hips back toward him.

He brought his hand away from her straining nipples and pulled at the short, tight skirt she wore. He dragged it up to her waist, looking down to see that perfectly heart shaped ass bared naked in the pale light from the streetlamp. He slipped his hand between her thighs, the pressed hard against her folds, grinning to himself as he heard her moan as her clit was pushed back against her pubic bone, something he knew she adored. He let her ride his hand for a brief moment before gliding his fingers between her lips, almost groaning himself when he felt how creamy she was.

He pushed his thumb into her tight pussy, feeling her throb around him, tighten around him, and pressed his fingers against her clit. She grabbed his shirt with her bound hands and rode him, grinding to his hand.

"So you like pissing me off," he murmured in her ear. Seth pulled his hand away. "I think you should be punished for that."

She screamed low in frustration, her throbbing pussy burning to be taken. "You fucking bastard," she snapped, jerking her head so she could hit him with it.

He pulled back just in time, bringing his hand to the back of her neck again and holding her pinned against the car. He unzipped his pants with the other and freed his straining cock. He took himself in hand and rubbed the head between her folds firmly. Seth came to her ear again.

"Sweetheart, you've no idea," he murmured, her only warning before he thrust into her, balls deep, pinning her up and against the side of the car, hearing her cry out in surprise. She flexed around him, tightening her wet cunt to hold him deeply inside.

Seth refused to let her dictate her own pleasure. He brought his hands to her hips and started to thrust, the hot, wet clench of her almost too much. He knew he'd come soon. He decided not to worry about Vascha coming. He'd been left awake on more than one occasion, hard and frustrated, after he'd seen to her needs, then lay watching her fall deeply asleep after she'd come. He pulled her to the side away from the car, bent her over almost double, and thrust harder against her.

Vascha gasped as the position let him slide more deeply inside her. She thrust back at him, bending her knees slightly and curving her hips so she could rub her clit against his balls, knowing somehow that he'd punish her by leaving her unfulfilled. He smiled, feeling her try to get herself off. Seth put his hands on her shoulders, pulling her hard against him, speeding up and slamming into her tight depths. He groaned as she shoved back. She felt so fucking good. Seth slid one hand to her beautiful ass and squeezed firmly, slid down to her thigh, feeling her tremble. Vascha held her breath, feeling his balls tighten and knowing he was about to come. She ground harder against him, so close.

He felt the base of his back burning with exertion, the tingles jolting through his spine as he buried himself in her. He came up on his toes as the orgasm ripped through him, crying out as he poured himself into her. Vascha came with him, spurred on by the heat as he filled her. She pulsed around him, making him feel lightheaded as her cunt milked his cock of every last drop.

Seth dropped his head to her back, panting. They were quiet for a long moment, learning how to breathe again, staying joined. He felt the mildly irritating itch as his cock softened to semi-hardness inside her. Vascha grinned to herself and started flexing her inner muscles around him, coaxing him to full length again. Still feeling perversely against letting her have her way, Seth pulled himself free and leaned against the car.

"You had yours," he said, taking a deep breath, not feeling quite so angry anymore.

Vascha stood up slowly, the turned to him, smiling.

She leaned against him, flicking the tip of her tongue against his chin. "So, how's it feel to be on top?" she asked quietly.

He stared at her, narrowing his eyes. Then he brought his arms around her, laughing. "Damned good."

She kissed him deeply, as he undid the belt from her hands. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Know what?"

"Hmm?"

"I think I'll just have to keep you jealous."

He pulled his head back, watching her. He dangled the belt. "I've always wanted to try spanking, y'know," he threatened.

She blinked, a surge of heat flooding her belly. "Wow," she murmured. "I really will have to keep you jealous, then."

He opened the car door and shoved her lightly toward it. Seth bit her shoulder. "Move, woman. I have some domination to get to."

She grinned up at him and kissed him quickly. "Promise?"

He laughed and slapped her ass, urging her into the car.