Pushing Boundaries Ch. 03

Story Info
Promises are made, so couold that change things?
3.8k words
4.5
26.1k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where was David? Usually football practice started early and ended right before volleyball did. But he was nowhere to be seen; actually she didn't see any of the football players out in the parking lot. What was going on?

There wasn't any point in going to the field to find out if they were still practicing, she would still have to wait and walk back to the car anyway. Besides she didn't want to look like all the rest of the groupies that hung around the football field for they're boyfriends or hopeful boyfriends. It was easier to make fun of those girls then it was to actually be those girls.

Putting all of her stuff in the back of her car, all Deina could really do was wait. She sat on the hood of her little bug car and waited for David. They couldn't be much longer Deina reasoned.

Fifteen minutes later, trickles of football players started to exit the school. Many who passed by Deina's car mumbled a, hi or a solemn hey, but all seemed down in the dumps. When Gerard Reynolds, a childhood friend of both David's and hers, walked by she stopped him to ask what was with the gloom and doom look from everyone.

"Gerie, what's going on? You all look like you just found out that Megan Fox was a dude." She tried to make a joke to cheer up his spirits.

"Don't even joke about something like that Dee." He said with a slightly less somber look.

"Don't call me Dee and I promise I won't crush your dreams that will never be a reality." No one but David called her Dee; she hated being called anything that was outside of her name but throughout the years it became a term of endearment when David said it. With a snort Gerard just scuffed at her.

"David got hurt in practice and the big game against the Jaguars is in two weeks. We can handle the Bears this week, with our freshman wide receive but against the Jaguars we need David's speed. His injury isn't serious but it's up to him to work everyday to get better and even then we're not sure if he will be okay."

David would not be a happy camper if he would sit out for the biggest game of the year. This injury could take him out for the season and might even effect his college aspirations. "How much and what type of therapy would he need?" she asked with trepidation.

"I am not sure Deina."

"Thanks Gerie." She said, and went to go hug him, but a booming voice filled the air above them.

"Don't you dare touch her Gerard," bombed David's deep voice over the parking lot as he came out slightly wobbling towards them.

"You can't bully me into not touching her Dave; I've known her since we were in diapers."

"Hey! I wear big girl panties now, especially the ones from Victoria Secret. Want to see?" she winked at Gerard trying to lighten the mood between the two boys.

"No. he doesn't." David stated flatly, as he got to the car.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Victoria's Secret." David stepped in front of Gerard and turned his back to Deina. He grabbed the man by the shirt and pushed him back a few steps out of hearing range. "David!" she warned lightly. Deina couldn't tell what they were saying to each other but she hoped they wouldn't fight.

"She's mine Gerard, let it be known. Am not losing her, I refuse." He practically snarled it into his ear.

"Fine got up the balls to take her?" Gerard laughed. "Let's just hope it's not too late."

"I'll murder anyone who comes near her, let it be known." For good measure David pushed Gerard away from him. Gerard just laughed and waved goodbye.

"What was that about?" she directed at David who had already started to get into the car. He didn't respond to her, he didn't want to admit to letting Gerard know that he was going after her, and he didn't need any competition.

Deina climbed into the car with David. He was being eerily quiet, no talking football plays or statistics, no harassing her on how practice went or as of lately no come-ons. Was the injury bothering him that much pr was it something else bothering him?

She pulled into the Dairy Queen closest to their neighbor. No one was leaving this car until everything was laid out on the table.

"What's wrong babe? You've never been this quite before and I know you're hurt."

There was no lying to Deina, she would either find out later or he would let it slip. But he wasn't ready yet to admit to her or himself what was going on in his heart so he might as well tell her half of the truth.

"I've been working for over six years to become the best and fastest wide receiver that I can be. You watched me wake up at six in the morning just to go jog so I would be in shape during the off season. Not one injury not one missed practice, and now this bull crap! Jerry Feluock comes charging at me from out fucking nowhere. Nowhere! If I saw him coming I could have turned and landed on my ass or something but no I landed right on my hip. Deina we weren't even scrimmaging, I was just standing there watching the freshman scrimmage, making mental notes. That sorry S.O.B thought it was funny, 'just having some fun' he said. His 'fun' has me missing Friday's game because of a minor sprained hip injury. Merda!"

Deina could feel the anger rolling off of David. His voice sounded calm but when he started cursing in Italian, shit had hit the fan. Anytime he switched from English to his family's native tongue of Italian, it was a stormy day in paradise. Usually Italian was reserved for his family members because no one outside of his family could understand what he was saying. Cursing wasn't prominent in his house hold so when he did curse it was usually over something big. Only during certain times had she ever heard him curse; when he was mad and the time she over heard him talking about fucking some girl. Otherwise he rarely did it.

As for Jerry Felouck, she'd have a talk with him tomorrow. He had always had it out for David when they were kids but she thought it would have stopped once they hit high school, but it seemed maturity levels hadn't risen since puberty.

"What kind of physical therapy would you need?" Maybe there would be a way she could help.

He sighed, "am going to need to jog everyday and after every practice I have to take an ice bath. The trainer also said it would be a good idea if someone messaged my hip after every practice, I guess I'll ask mom to do that."

"How about this, I'll wake up with you every morning and jog with you, I need it anyway. As far as your hip, your mom doesn't get home until ten and you'll need that message as soon as you get out of practice. Your dad isn't a good idea either because he's heavy handed, he'll probably end up hurting you even more than you already are hurt."

"Then who the heck am I going to get to help me?" he said exasperated.

"I'll do it, but under one condition."

"I'd give you the world if I could Deina." He whispered looking straight into her eyes.

"That, that right there! You've been acting strange and saying stuff that's either romantic or sexual and its freaking me out. I just want you to be real with me, no fake emotional hallmark moment just be straight with me." She looked him dead in his eyes, no flinching away from his gaze this time.

They stared straight at each other; the tension was so high between them sparks could fly and no one would blink. Deina had never looked straight at David and challenged him like she was now. No longer was she going to take his shit and just sit there getting lost in his eyes like some lost little puppy dog. David stared at Deina, he watched her full lips pressed together into a grim line and instead of agreeing he had the urge to kiss her pouty lips into submission. When he tried to put action to thought by leaning into Deina she swiftly pulled away. Rejection, felt like a punch to the chest but he knew better to think that was the end. Deina wasn't easily coerced, just what he needed.

"Alright Deina, I promise I will be straight forward with you. Best friends only come once in a bundle right?"

"And no more come-ons? And where do you get those sayings, because am pretty sure that isn't the right line."

"I can't promise the first but the sayings come from mom, you know she mixes up everything." He smiled at her and winked.

She sighed at him. Those thousand watt smiles of his were going to be her undoing. Now was the perfect time to get that ice cream of hers. Maybe that would cool down her libido from the inside because David sure wasn't helping the matters any. She got of the car and headed toward the Dairy Queen.

"Lets go, we need ice cream to get through this." She yelled back to him.

"Is that your solution to every emotional problem, ice cream." He scuffed at her while he got out of the car.

"Excuse me, but who was the one who first took me to Dairy Queen when I was nine and lost my puppy?" she said as she walked into the restaurant.

"You remember that?" he replied while watching her debate over what to get.

"Of course, after that we always went to Dairy Queen when we were down."

With a smile on his face he watched her order a small brownie fudge blizzard. She had remembered, even something so small like that she had taken the time to notice the things that he did for her. Most girls didn't pay attention to the small important actions just the big romantic things that they could brag about to their friend.

After Deina ordered the cashier took his order as well and paid for them both, much to the refusal of Deina. They ate their ice cream and talked like they did when they were younger. Everything was good until Deina and David and got into an ice cream fight like little kids and got thrown out of the Dairy Queen.

Since both were in a lot happier mood they left for home Deina parked into her drive way laughing as she got out of the car.

"Did you see the look on that waitress' face?" laughed David as he walked with Deina to her door.

"You started it! Putting ice cream on my nose wasn't cute. But I bet if you would have given her your number then she wouldn't have been as angry."

"Maybe, but I wasn't interested. And you didn't have to retaliate by spraying my face with vanilla ice cream." Deina started to laugh uncontrollably. "What?" he asked confused. Deina just kept laughing and pointed at his face. David still had a big blot of vanilla ice cream on his face from when she had sprayed him.

"You've got some ice cream on your face." Deina stated. "But I'll get it off for you." Without thinking clearly Deina reached up on her tip toes and licked some of the ice cream from his face. It wasn't meant to be a sexual act but she figured since she had already gone that far might as well complete cleaning him.

Pushing her body into his, she placed her hands on his shoulders for balance. With the tip of her tongue she scooped up the excess ice cream. She sucked on the spot where the ice cream had been, just making sure he was clean of course. But, it was hard to stop, besides the ice cream; his skin had its own tempting flavor. It was intoxicating. Getting lost in the moment Deina nibbled along his chin. David's shudder brought her back to the present.

"Am so sorry, I didn't...I mean I got a little carried away I suppose."

"We promised to be honest with each other, no boundaries, right Deina?" he replied in a husky cracked voice.

"Yeah." She breathed out with fear of what that promise entailed.

"Good, cause I've got a hard on so bad for you that am afraid I might explode. Baby girl you can't do that to me and think everything will be okay afterward. I am two seconds from picking you up right now and taking you against the door. If I had a choice about it I would take you inside and fuck you until your legs couldn't move and keep you satiated in my bed for a couple of days."

David brought his hands to Deina's ass and pulled her towards him until there was no room even to breath between the two of them. Deina felt something poking into her stomach. She licked her lips, He felt just as big as she had thought. Days, he said he had wanted her to stay in his bed for days? She could barely last two minutes with David holding her in his arms, without turning into a puddle. How did he expect her to last with him for days? Deina couldn't help but squirm in his grasp, his hands were big and they were man handling her ass with ease. She wasn't big but her butt wasn't exactly small so for him to be able to grab most of it with ease was sending sparks down to another very intimate part of her body.

"Feel that baby girl? It's all for you, this is what you do to me. Even the smallest actions and am hard as a rock."

Deina couldn't control her breathing; David was way too close for comfort. Every brain cell she had stopped working when she got so close to him she could smell what brand of soap he used. No cologne just soap and him, and for some reason that was a bigger turn on then if he were wearing cologne.

"We...I...umm...we shouldn't do this." She put her hands on his chest to push him away. Instead she ended up fanning her hands over his biceps, soaking in his heat. The monstrosity sticking into her stomach twitched and she almost jumped away if it wasn't for David's arms encasing her. She shifted nervously from foot to foot. With his words David had turned on the faucet between her thighs. By now she knew her panties would be soaked and she just hoped he couldn't tell how turned on he was making her.

"Shouldn't and couldn't are two different things. I want you Dee, right here right now." His head dipped to take her mouth.

That's when it clicked for her. This wasn't love, this was lust. He wasn't interested in her it was her body he wanted. If she learned anything from her older brother it was to never let a guy beguile you into thinking it was about you instead of the sex.

Gathering all her strength Deina pushed on David's chest until he let her go. "Shouldn't means not going to happen. Thanks for the groping session David but am not into being another notch on your bed post." With that she walked into her house leaving David to feel like he had just been slapped in the face.

What just happened? Deina was almost hyperventilating in his arms when he told her what he wanted. Why was that girl so damn stubborn? Either way he was standing outside in the cold looking at Deina's front door. David walked home with his hard-on unsatisfied in his pants. What a challenge his little Deina posed. Obviously there was a sexual attraction but why was holding Deina back, what was stopping her?

David walked across Deina's lawn to his house and up to his room. Getting work done at this point was worthless. After taking a shower he climbed into bed not worrying if he had homework to finish or not. With a last stitch effort he looked out the window and watched Deina working on her laptop. He tried closing his eyes and sleeping but they always seemed to open and find their way back to Deina's window. What started off as an attempt to sleep ended as a two hour stalking binge of Deina working diligently. She looked so determined and focused in her desk chair with papers spread all over. She was beautiful with her glasses vicariously perched on her nose, looking as if at any second they would fall of her cute nose. At what point in his life had she gotten so much embedded into his skin that just watching her work was enough to satisfy him?

When the light went off in Deina's room he knew she would be getting ready for bed. Sleep still eluded him though. Maybe if he heard Deina's voice it would ease his troubled mind. Since she was thirteen and got her first phone Deina always kept her phone next to her while she slept, so David hoped that hadn't changed.

"Deina?" he questionably whispered.

"It's close to one in the morning David what do you want? Are you nervous about the big game tomorrow?" Since David got onto the Varsity football team he was always nervous the night before games and usually he would call Deina to calm him down. It had been that way for years, and even though she knew he wouldn't be playing in the upcoming game it was just an immediate reaction to ask.

"No, but I needed to hear your voice." He lay in bed on his back with the phone to his ear soaking in the sound of her voice.

"Go to sleep Dave." She yawned.

"Talk to me Dee."

"What's wrong, you haven't called me this late since junior year." Her voice started to become more coherent. She was shaking off the cobwebs of sleep because of her concern. Concern for Dave always over ruled anything else that she was feeling.

"What happened to us Dee? We used to be closer then two pigs in the slaughter house?" He teased, knowing Deina would be grossed out because she didn't eat pork.

"Really, pigs in the slaughter. That's disgusting. Where do you get these horrible analogies from?" Deina and Dave laughed together.

"Come over. It will be like when we were nine." Hopefully he could convince her to sleep with him, no sex just sleep in the same bed. That would be the only way he could get any decent sleep tonight.

"When we were nine, I had a flat chest and was only interested in what new Harry Potter book would come out next, and you still thought girls were icky. And didn't we just have a conversation about you and what you shouldn't do with your dick?" She stated with as much bravado as she could.

"Death's promise I won't fondle you. I need you here Deina." He felt like he was pleading like a wimp but it was the only way that Deina would come over. He knew he could play to her concern for him to get what he wanted.

"Open your window." She stated while he heard rustling on the other end. Deina knew that David never asked her to come over if it wasn't seriously important. Something was wrong, usually he would tell her what was wrong but for now she could deal with the fact that he just needed her with him. Pulling on a sweatshirt over her tank top and slipping on her sneakers she climbed out the window of her first floor bedroom and walked across the narrow strip of grass to David's window, where she found him waiting for her.

"Thanks for coming Dee." He stated while helping her through his window. She hushed him and climbed in. In her groggy state, she didn't notice the lack of clothing David was wearing. He was shirtless and barefoot only wearing flannel pants. When Deina got adjusted to the dark light she noticed his broad expanse of chest. She couldn't really remember the last time she saw him shirtless but things had definitely changed. Wash board eight pack abs tapered down to a slim waist, and you could even see his pubic bone. Before things got heated anymore she had to interject reason.

"Am going to climb into bed while you go put a shirt on." She stated while turning away from him and stripping of her sweat shirt, tossing it to the ground. Her state of dress wasn't as nearly as sexy as David's. Just some flannel pants and a tank top but surely he would notice the lack of a bra underneath the thin tanktop.

David did notice the lack of a bra underneath her tank top but he said nothing as he went to go put on his shirt. Obviously she was hiding her attraction to him by making him put on a shirt but he could hide his as well, at least for tonight.

When he turned back around he found Deina curled up in his bed looking as if she were already asleep. He climbed in after her, and as if it were second nature she snuggled back against him, fitting herself into his arms. They were perfect; she fit like a glove against him. He wrapped his arm around Deina's waist and breathed in her scent, she smelled like citrus fruit, a combination of mangos and oranges.

The warmth radiating from David's body as they cuddled in bed threatened to burn her, this was nothing like when they were kids. On one side, being with David was extremely comfortable, his body sheltered his and she felt safe. On the other side, the temptation to roll over and test what he said earlier was playing it self over and over again in her mind. This intimacy they were sharing felt like something in there relationship had been pushed open, a new territory to explore.

12