Pushing My Luck

Story Info
Getting greedy with her body on a warm summer weekend.
4.6k words
4.06
144.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBry
SueBry
9 Followers

We had a quick screw in the shower this morning. Originally, I had only intended to spend time with her - just to wash her and fawn over her a bit. Nevertheless, things got a little out of hand, and before you know it she was bent over, her hands pressed against the wall, and her leg raised with her foot propped on the tub rim.

And there I was, driving it home, taking long full strokes, and slapping wetly against her bottom. It was good - very good, and truly spontaneous. The feel of her oily inner wetness contrasted with her water slick skin - similar, yet different. I held her hips, pulling her to me, and quickened my pace until I sensed that she was about to cum. She must have been very needy, because it had only taken her a few moments to reach her peak.

She couldn't squeal or shout because the kids were around, but her guttural moans were audible enough to excite me, and to cue me to finish her off. It was my pleasure to serve hers. Thrusting more deeply with every stroke, I felt her contractions and relished the sight of her flesh quivering with ecstacy.

I made a snap decision. I decided not to cum inside her. I pulled out and gave my cock a few quick pulls to help the pressure we had built up together jet out onto her haunches. I ground my pulsing genitals against her slick butt and pumped out several warm streams of cum. We were both shaking and shimmying there, under the spray.

It had been a pleasant shower, but we had a day to deal with, so we dried and dressed and got on with our weekend. Throughout the day, though, I took every opportunity to kiss her hotly and caress her curvy treasures. I was still horny as hell, and I was looking forward to making love to her at the first opportunity. However, because the children were around, we had to be sneaky. As much as I protest when she pushes me away at the sound of approaching rug rats, the suspense is really exciting. It's kind of like we're the children again - trying not to get caught being naughty!

One thing was clear to both of us: Those delicious stolen moments promised a night of true passion. Our temperatures were probably elevated all day. She was probably damp, and I know I carried a chubbie all day long. Not like times in the past where we had done the shower nookie thing and found ourselves still sated once we finally had a chance to "do it right" - we were definitely going to have to fuck again soon!

The day dragged on until we finally packed the kids off to dream land. Now it was our turn to unleash some of our fantasies. After watching a video together I surfed the web while she showered again (the weather was hot, but she was really just making herself sweet for me.) Eventually she came to get me and, sure enough, she was sweet!

She was wearing a fleece robe - she was way overdressed - but she was horny as hell. She drew me out into the dark on our screened porch and began to kiss me hotly. Her robe fell open and I let my fingers roam over her curves. After a little nipple pinching, she began to tug frantically at my clothes trying to free my little soldier. I was shocked when she popped a button on my walking shorts, but I was delighted when she sat on a lawn chair and bent over to suck me. After a day of physical activity in hot weather, I was a little worried that I'd be too musty, and I told her. Yet she didn't seem to care - she just took my cock between her lips and proceeded to suck me senseless. I bent over enough to fiddle with her nipples some more, and that elicited some deep groans from her almost filled throat.

After a few delightful minutes, she let me fall out of her mouth and began to kiss my belly while she pulled my hand down to her sex. My finger found her pussy fully distended and lubricated. I rubbed her fat little clit as she pulled me tightly against her bosom. She asked me to fuck her, "... now!"

Knowing it would be delightful, but knowing it could be better, I reminded her that I should shower too. She pulled my finger from her pussy and brought it to her lips. "Hurry!", she said before sucking her juices from my slick digit.

I wondered what was she thinking about now? Was she fantasizing about eating pussy or sucking cock? Who was she imagining she was with? Or, how many people was she imagining she was going to fuck, or suck, or lick to a frenzy?

Now I was hot! But, I was still thinking - I guess my mind is my most well developed sex organ, because all I could think of was how to please her in a very special way. I started negotiating - stalling and trying to get her mind working too . . .

"Let's make a deal.", I said. Her eyes betrayed her interest, so I told her that I still had to check my email. "While I do that, why don't you change into that little flowered chemise I like so much?"

"Am I being put off for email?", she asked while caressing my balls.

"No, baby, but I'd really like to see you in that pretty little thing!" My interest was obvious, but she was still a little confused by my reluctance to just fuck her, then and there.

"Well... OK.", she said, and she let her fingers play with me a little more. "Then you'll fuck me?"

My brain raced ahead - what should I say? "And how about letting your hair down and putting on perfume, and a little makeup - you know? Some red lipstick!" I was almost shaking with fear. Would she be willing to play along, or would I simply piss her off with these silly requests?

She asked, "Then you'll fuck me?"

"After my shower, yes baby.", my evil twin answered.

"I'll HURRY!", she said.

And she did. When she was dressed up like my little fantasy she came for me again. I was finished with the email and had just started looking at some stupid erotic cartoons. She had brushed out her hair, dabbed on some perfume, applied some eye makeup and dark red lipstick. And her figure was exquisitely displayed in that little cotton chemise with the flowers on it. She was very distracting.

Without much talk, she pulled me away from the computer and out onto the screen porch again. And again, she surprised me with her passion. She drew my hand back into her wetness and tried to suck my tongue from my mouth. I cupped her breasts and pulled at her nipples through their covering while I rubbed her exposed button. I drew back, reminding her that I had to shower. "Please hurry!, she said, before she pulled my sticky finger to her mouth and sucked it clean of her juices again.

I left her there, as she settled back into the chair, legs spread wide and nearly naked, out in the evening air. "It's so nice out here. Hurry!", she said again as I dashed off to wash. That's when my plan coalesced. I rushed upstairs and quickly readied my favorite from her collection of toys, and some sex gel. I had a plan for really working her over tonight!

Once in the shower I wondered what she was doing. I thought that she might be diddling herself - finger fucking herself into oblivion without my sharing her pleasure. And I thought about how her pussy tasted, and how good it would be to lick up all her juices. But mostly I thought about washing up really quickly so that I could carry out my lustily conceived plan.

Lost in my thoughts of sexual delight I showered and shaved my cock. I was so caught up in what I was doing that I didn't hear her enter the room. When she opened the curtain and tapped me on the shoulder I nearly cut my dick. She laughed at my startled reaction, and I fell in love with her again. She is so beautiful when she laughs!

Needless to say, I hurriedly finished, dried myself and went off in search of her. She was not in the bed. I found her back out on the porch, but the chair was gone and she had arranged her charms on a blanket in the gentle night air. She didn't seem to be doing anything except looking fine. As I approached her with my hard cock leading the way, she said, "Now, that's what I like to see!"

I joined her there on the floor in the cool of the evening. The light from the street lamp was shaded by the awnings surrounding our porch, but the glow was sufficient for me to enjoy her beauty. She parted her thighs as I laid down, but I positioned myself so that my cock was nearer her mouth. She immediately began sucking me, but I pulled back and kissed her. Once again she tried to remove my tongue by suction.

I asked her if she had diddled herself while I was away, and she admitted that she had, "... a little." When I sounded disappointed (I knew I would miss the good stuff!), she added that she had left me a present. She pulled her top down, and told me to lick her nipples. As I leaned over to suckle at her breasts, I inhaled the scent of her sex juices. Aggressively, she pulled me to her mouth and began to suck me again - this time more urgently. She gets in these moods sometimes, where she seems to want to drain my precum for hours.

As she lapped and nibbled I reached for her hot center. She sighed when I touched her button again, and renewed her efforts at sucking me dry. I got to work, rubbing her off and caressing her tender skin. I love to follow all the different curves below her waist, tracing my way around her private parts - sometimes stopping to pinch or grope a particular spot - and rubbing her clit the whole while.

The evening air felt wonderful on my skin, but her lips and fingertips felt even better. She made little noises, little contented sighs, as she sucked me. Her hips moved aimlessly, driven by pleasure, as if they were seeking something on their own. Well, they probably were, I guess. But she settled for the consolation prize, and was rewarded with a nice easy orgasm. Was it her first or second? I don't know . . .

But it doesn't matter. I held her face in my hands and kissed her gently, helping her relax. We kissed again, and then again. Then her hands sought me out again, so I touched her pussy. It was still hot and wet, and very open. She cupped my balls and licked at my swollen tip, and even tickled between my legs - she was certainly willing to thrill me more, and so I reciprocated by exploring her pussy lips some more. Just before she began sucking me deep again, she whispered, "Stick your finger in me!"

So I did. Hooking it up into her so that I could rub her clit and her tender lips too, I began fucking her with my middle finger. I braced myself above her face by leaning on my other hand so that she could let her head down and relax her neck muscles while I taunted her sweet pussy. Keeping a well-paced rhythm, I steadily stabbed into her slippery depths. She was relentless in her enjoyment of my cock - fondling it, jacking it, and sometimes just squeezing it softly.

Her hips began that dance again. We were connected at two points, and the sense of having completed a kind of erotic circuit was very strong. No talking was necessary - we were thinking with the same mind and moving toward the same goal. Then I felt her vaginal muscles clutching at my finger, and her hips rose off the blanket.

My cock slipped from her lips as she murmured "yes," over and over. She clenched her thighs on my hand and grabbed my wrist while she rode it out, rocking against my hand. My precum continued to dribble out slowly as she settled down to mere gasping. When she eventually let my hand go, I greedily sucked her cum from my fingers - relishing her sexy flavor.

Once things had calmed down a bit I began to kiss her again. She is, after all, so very kissable. She responded much as I expected - she asked me to fuck her. Actually, she begged a little, with plenty of "please..." I could only promise, "I'm gonna give you the fucking of a lifetime!" Since it was obviously time for bed, I took her hand and helped her up. Fucking on the floor has its charms, but I wanted both of us to be more comfortable for the next phase of our love making.

My beautiful wife is a caring mother to our children, and the industrious head of our household. She handles the cooking and cleaning, pays the bills, works a demanding job, and still finds time to do volunteer work at the kid's school. Still, she can be so amazingly wanton at times.

She was obviously very hot tonight, but I was still surprised when she stopped halfway up the stairs, lifted her chemise up to the middle of her back, and braced herself on the stair above. She pushed her bare ass back toward me - inviting my most brazen touches. I gave a quick squeeze to each of her tender lower buttocks, then I groped her delectable behind more lewdly, and then I even toyed with her protruding labia. She happily let me have my way for a few moments, before she could not take anymore and rushed up the remaining steps.

We hit the bed in a blur - rushing together again. The little flowered chemise flew off in an unknown direction. After much wild hugging and groping, she began to inhale my cock once again - she was really, really, into sucking me tonight!

This time it was my turn to recline, and hers to hover. She was kneeling by my side with her knees spread wide, and her sex was splayed wide open. I toyed with it, smearing her cum around and rubbing her still erect clitoris. She enveloped my cock within her sensuous lips, and began to coax me to orgasm for real. That's how I knew that she wasn't in a hurry to consummate our lusty rendevous.

And she was seriously sucking me - deep and fast, with plenty of tongue action. She was passionately mauling my balls and stroking my perineum, while I deliriously played with her tender breasts. But it wasn't too long before I remembered my weird little plan. That's when I pulled out my little helper.

While I had left the bottle of lube in plain sight, the pink jellee dildo was waiting under my pillow. Even in the dark, and with her frantic peter-puffing distracting the hell out of me, I still managed to spread a dose of the lubricant on the lewdly proportioned toy. Once I had it nice and slippery, I began to rub her little button and probe her bottom with the slick tip.

It quickly found its niche and I pressed it home. Her murmuring told me all I need to know - she was loving the sensation. I stuffed her cunt with the ersatz cock and her mouth with the genuine article. She was sucking me like there were no tomorrow and grinding back against the synthetic lover.

As much as I would have liked to concentrate on the exquisite blowjob I was receiving, I had to stay focused on fucking her. Let me take a moment to explain . . .

You see, I'm easy. I can get a nut anywhere, anytime. I need little more stimulus than the wind. When I'm in the mood, I can do the deed in a few minutes with no trouble. I masturbate often and exuberantly, much to the amazement of my lover. That's why she calls me her "slut puppy."

Yet, when we make love I focus on her pleasure to the exclusion of my own. I devote myself to her pleasure, knowing that when she's finished, even when she cries out for me to stop, there's always that little bit of her that wants me to go on - just one more time - as long as I fuck her. In that sense, there's no pressure. I can drive her mad with erotic pleasure, until she's incoherent, yet she still has a reserve that I can tap to seek a final, mutual orgasm. In other words, she's always ready for the fucking!

So I was busily experimenting. I was fucking her hard and sure with the big fat dildo, while she was gobbling up my honey. I can only guess at what was running through her mind as I pumped in and out of her at both ends, but I like to imagine that she was fantasizing about being stuffed and ravished by two horny studs... At least she would have been half right!

Whatever was in her mind, her body was squatting lower - pushing back on the dildo while she sucked me like a woman possessed. Realizing that it would not be long until I would cum, I picked up the pace of her pussy reaming. She began to further arouse me with her whimpering and cooing sounds as I stuffed her with the fake cock. Then her hips pressed down harder still, as her orgasm overcame her.

She was rocking and rolling all over my hand and the jellee cock. She was cumming so hard! It was so exciting that I forgot my own pleasure as I reamed her pussy. Suddenly, she let my cock slip from her lips while she moaned and kissed my loins and thighs. Her shivers of delight caused her breasts to undulate and brush against me. It is so special when I can make her cum like that!

As she started to mellow out, I thought she might finally be done, and would now want to be fucked to sleep. But when I slipped the dildo out of her, she started to suck me off again. Despite my fear of getting waterlogged from so much sucking, I still relished the silky feel of her lips sliding over my sensitive organ.

I touched her pussy lips with the jellee dong again, and she whimpered - a good whimper! Quickly adding another smear of lube, I rubbed the fat slippery head around her swollen labia, and over her distended clitoris. Her throaty noises seemed to grant me permission, so I continued to slip the pink cylinder back into her juicy cunt. She responded enthusiastically to the first few dozen strokes, before saying, "Rub my clit!"

Partially withdrawing it, I bent the long pliant shaft down to make contact with her button, while keeping it buried within her. Moving it against her clit while pushing it into her still didn't provide the stimulus she wanted, so I reached under her with my other hand and tweaked her clit while filling her again and again. My position was awkward, but her reaction told me it was worth any discomfort I might suffer. As I smeared my fingers around her luscious sex, I sent the wicked toy deeper into her vagina - brushing against her cervix repeatedly. I traced my fingers around her tightly stretched labia on the out-strokes, and then returned to her nub for the inward strokes.

At this point, my face was pressed against her naked hip, and I kissed and nibbled at that cool flesh while we entwined passionately. Then she seemed to realize that a simple adjustment would improve the sensation, so she shifted around and straddled my head - never losing her lip lock on my cock.

Making her cum again was easy. All I had to do was to indulge in my second favorite past-time - licking her pussy. As soon as I had my tongue all over her sex, she let go of mine and laid her head on my thigh. She had surrendered herself to the intensely erotic sensations of cunnilingus.

Turning my head to the side a little, I was able to wrap my lips around her clit and suck it while teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Her hips began those subtle little gyrations again, as I sucked and fucked her simultaneously. The slippery jellee dong was brushing against my nose as it slid in and out, yet my tongue kept stroking the inner flesh it revealed on its way out. Her entire sex was being stimulated very thoroughly, but my only thoughts concerned how good this must feel to her - and that is all I needed to go on and on.

Suddenly, it was all worthwhile. She began to pant and push her pussy down on my mouth. Her body began to shake and she cried out, yet I kept ravishing her. She hugged my leg and moaned as she came again, with me filling her insides and lapping at her outsides. And I never stopped until she was completely exhausted. At least, she seemed exhausted . . .

Once she was calm and quiet, I slowly withdrew the jellee cock. She shivered a little at the feeling of its length sliding out of her, but when she was empty she rolled off and around onto her back, saying, "Fuck me now! NOW!"

But I couldn't fuck her yet. I told her that I had to go to the bathroom for a minute or so. "No... Fuck me!", she begged. But I couldn't, and I could not even tell her why. I simply told her I'd be right back, and slipped out of the room. She was moaning disappointedly as I left, and it was breaking my heart, but...

I just had to clean up. I couldn't face her like I was, with her cum and the lube smeared on my cheeks, nose, lips and chin. Not that I minded, but I knew she wouldn't want to kiss me, looking like that, so I quickly wet a washcloth, and tried to wipe myself clean. It took a couple of passes to get it all, but when I did I dried my face and returned to our bed. She was on her back, her legs spread and her arms outstretched. Again she begged, "Fuck me now, baby. Come on!", and I was happy to oblige.

SueBry
SueBry
9 Followers
12