Pushing the Boundaries

Story Info
He is excited by the idea of his wife with her ex-boyfriend.
4.5k words
4.16
100.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard & Thelma Jones led a near perfect life. They were happily married, were best friends and had well paid, though very demanding jobs. They were attractive, fit & healthy, aged in their early thirties.

They had one problem -- sex.

Every Saturday night, they would go to bed a little early and go through the motions in the missionary position. They didn't talk about their mutual dissatisfaction with their love lives, but secretly each wondered how sex could be if they pushed the barriers.

Other than her husband, there had only been one boyfriend in Thelma's life, David Rawlings, who she dated as a student. Though she had never fucked David or even seen him naked, he still had a hold on her inner core. Even ten years after she last saw him, thinking about David still turned her on.

Richard was a keen squash player and played in a local league every Friday night. Tonight's opponent had been from a Club on the other side of London, a guy called David Rawlings. Richard was intrigued. Could this be the same guy that dated Thelma all those years ago?

Richard lost the match heavily and feeling rather dejected, headed for the showers.

The showers were communal with no privacy, though social etiquette meant that you faced the wall so you didn't 'expose' yourselves to anyone.

Richard struck up a conversation with David.

"Well played! You deserved to win. Do you mind if I ask you something? Did you used to go to Bristol University?"

"Yes," he replied, "Why do you ask?"

"I think you may know my wife as I have heard her talk of someone with your name. My wife is Thelma Jones. She used to be Thelma Backton before we married."

"Yes, I think that's me. I remember Thelma. She was a lovely girl, very beautiful. We dated each other for a while, but don't worry, it was all pretty innocent stuff so no need for any jealousy!"

After finishing his shower, Richard turned round ready to return to the locker room and was now facing David as they continued to talk.

Shock! Oh my God, David had the largest penis that Richard had ever seen. This guy's cock looked to be eight or nine inches long and as thick as his wrist.

Richard and David went for a drink and chatted easily. Just before leaving the bar, Richard invited David to dinner the next night at his house so he could meet up with Thelma

"She will be delighted to see you again, David," he insisted.

And so it was arranged

**************************************************

Thelma was in bed when Richard arrived home. He stripped off and cuddled up next to her.

He put his hand round her front and started to massage her tits through her nightie.

"Thelma, I can't sleep. I know it's Friday and you have had a long day, but I have a surprise for you. David Rawlings is coming for dinner tomorrow night!"

Thelma turned round, startled by the news.

"I met him at a squash match tonight, and I have invited him over for dinner tomorrow evening. He's married but his wife is away, so he is coming by himself."

"Amazing! I guess it will be interesting to see him again, but I wish you had asked if it was OK with me before inviting him over. What do you think of him?"

"He's a nice guy, easy going & friendly. One thing though, when we were showering after our squash game, I saw him naked. He looked like every woman's dream, especially where it matters. You never really told me about your relationship with him, other than saying that you never slept together. Did he ever try it on with you? Tell me the closest he got to making love to you."

She sighed before she began.

"You really want to know? David & I had been dating for three months. We didn't have that much in common & neither of us at the time were the chatty types. We had been thrown together at the start of term when everyone else paired up. This meant that we didn't have a lot to talk about, so we spent a long time in our rooms kissing and cuddling, just to pass the time really.

Occasionally he would get carried away and move his hands down below my waist onto my jeans as we canoodled and I would slap his hands away. That was really as far as it had got in three months. One evening our kissing went on for longer than normal and I was feeling pretty turned on. Rather than move his hands over my bottom, he pushed his fingertips down into my trousers at the back a couple of inches. I thought about stopping him, but it felt nice and it wasn't doing any harm. I guess he was expecting the usual slap, and when it didn't materialise he continued to kiss me on the mouth and moved very slowly further down the inside of my trousers. No one had ever touched me like that before. We continued to kiss, but eventually I pulled his hands out of my trousers as I really wasn't that sort of girl!

He carried on kissing me on the mouth, and then transferred his kisses to my ears & neck. I was feeling pretty hot and did not object when his hands took up their previous residence down the back of my trousers. His hands went under my panties this time and his fingers very gently started to trace the top of my bum.

He kissed me hard on the mouth as his hand progressed down the inside of my panties, following my bum crack lower & lower until it had nearly reached my private area. The feeling was exquisite and I could feel my body starting to tense with pleasure.

He stopped kissing me and pushed me away from him so that he could get at the buttons of my blouse. He started undoing them from the top, exposing my cleavage and my bra. He gently placed the finger-tips of his right hand on the very top of my left breast, where it was not covered by my bra, and then lower until his fingers reached the fabric of my bra. He pulled me close to him & kissed me lustfully. I felt him trying to undo my bra strap. I wrestled with my conscience, as I had always promised myself to wait for the right man before going the whole way. I told him that enough was enough.

Reluctantly, David did stop and that was it. A couple of weeks later he started going out with a girl who was known, shall we say, to be less virtuous than me. I think he had decided that he wanted sex, and that he would find it with someone else as I had said no."

Thelma moved her hands down to her husband's crotch and touched his penis. It was rigid and oozing pre-seminal fluid.

"Richard!" she exclaimed, "Does the thought of me with him turn you on?"

"I guess it does. I'm a straight guy, but when I saw him in the shower and thought of you two together.... The idea of a man with such a big penis touching you and trying to make love to you, yes, it does turn me on."

"Is that why you invited him over? Are you hoping that he still fancies me? Are you hoping that he has unfinished business with me & wants to make love to me?"

"Of course not, but it would be nice if you wore some sexy clothes tomorrow night and I could see his reaction. Perhaps you could 'inadvertently' let him look down your front or see up your skirt? Wouldn't it be hot for both of us if you 'accidentally' flashed him and, if he tries it on when I am out the room, you let him kiss you & even stroke your bottom like at college? What about you, Thelma? Would you like that, or perhaps you would like more? Would you like him to see your beautiful tits & suck your nipples? Would you like him to lick your cunt and then fuck you with his big dick?"

"Richard! You've never used words like that to me before! What are you saying? If you want an honest answer, I do wish I had gone further with him all those years ago. I have often wondered what it would have been like. I've only been with you and I think maybe I have missed out, but I wouldn't cheat on you. I love you. You are all the only man I need."

"Please Thelma, Let's live a little. Let's push the boundaries tomorrow night for a change."

"The answer is no, Richard. This is a fantasy in your rather perverted mind. I don't know what has got into you. It's not going to happen, even if I was prepared to go along with what you want. He is married and anyway, if he is such an Adonis, then I am sure he wouldn't be interested in the likes of me any more."

**************************************************

Saturday arrived.

Richard tried to pressure her to wear a short skirt, sexy undies and a low cut blouse. Thelma reluctantly agreed to the sexy underwear, but insisted on loose beige jeans and a v-necked blouse that showed a little, but not too much cleavage. Thelma looked sweet, innocent and so beautiful.

When the door bell rang, Richard answered the door. Thelma & David hugged each other warmly as they greeted each other.

The evening progressed pleasantly with a few glasses of wine & small-talk about squash, their jobs and what they had done since leaving university. Just before they were due to eat, Richard's mobile rang. The message was from work and he was required urgently in the office for a couple of hours. This was not unusual in Richard's job, even on a Saturday night.

Richard put on his coat as he apologised to them.

"I'm so sorry. I will probably be a couple of hours. I will ring you when I am finished at the office. I insist you stay for dinner, David. Thelma, make sure David enjoys himself as we don't have dinner guests that often. You have my permission to attend to David's every need until I return. Enjoy!"

Richard closed the door, leaving them alone. The atmosphere in the room was awkward. Thelma wondered whether Richard had set her up to be with David following on from the previous night's conversation.

Thelma served dinner and started to relax again as the wine took more affect and because David was good company. She even found herself flirting with him, leaning forward once in a while to give him a better view of her bosom. She surprised herself by enjoying his furtive glances down the front of her blouse. Eventually the conversation came round to their relationship at university as they cleared away the plates after the meal.

"What do you remember most about our time together, Thelma?" asked David

Thelma blushed & giggled slightly, "I'm not sure I should say,"

David pressed her for an answer.

"I guess it was that night when we kissed and cuddled in my room and you tried it on big-time. Do you remember putting your hand down the back of my trousers and then trying to undo my bra? I had to tell you to stop. I was pretty annoyed."

"Yes I remember. You took a long time before you said no. I think you put your hand down my trousers too at one stage. You seemed to be enjoying it!"

Thelma blushed again. "You were a good kisser, David. Yes, it was very sexy, but I was a good girl who didn't do those kinds of things. Do you have any regrets about the way things turned out between us?"

David decided to chance his luck, "My biggest regret is that I was a bit hasty trying to take off your bra. Maybe if I had taken it a bit slower, then I would have ended up being the first man to make love to you. You were and still are a beautiful woman. Is Richard the only man you have made love with, Thelma?"

"That's really none of your business, but yes, he is."

Before she could object, he kissed her. She was too surprised to react.

He kissed her harder, forcing his tongue into her mouth. The sensation of someone other than her husband kissing her passionately was shocking and yet at the same time exciting.

"David, stop! What are you doing? I am married and so are you! This isn't right!"

"I've often thought of that moment, Thelma, when we were at college in your room. Just let me kiss you. I will stop if that's really what you want."

Thelma thought about her conversation with her husband the previous night. This is what her husband had been hoping, so there was no reason to feel guilty on that score. She felt a little drunk and David was an attractive guy. This opportunity might not happen again and a little bit of kissing would do no harm. She would not let it go too far.

"Alright then, but just a kiss," she answered.

David could not believe his luck. He kissed her so gently this time as he pulled her close to him. He continued to kiss her as he ran his fingers down her back and to the top of her trousers. His fingertips entered her trousers and softly caressed the top of her bum over her panties. His moved his hands under her panty elastic and found the very top of her bottom crack. She made no sound and remained passive, letting him kiss her on the mouth as his fingers glided half day down her bottom crack inside her knickers.

It was just as she had remembered from all those years ago. She would tell him to stop in a minute, but it felt so good.

She could feel his growing erection pressing through their clothes as his fingers ran up & down her bum crack, occasionally making circles over her buttocks.

"Ooooohhh!" she said. She was really enjoying his touch. It felt so sensual, and somehow the thrill of allowing this man to fondle her was immense.

He continued to caress her bottom as he kissed her mouth, her eyes and her neck.

He delved lower into the back of her trousers, closer to her most private area. She felt him touching, gently tugging the few strands of pubic hair at the back of her pussy.

David undid the buttons of her blouse. It fell open, exposing her low cut, well filled, lacy bra. He nibbled and kissed his way down until he reached her bra.

"Ohhhhhh.....Mmmm.... Ughhh." Thelma exclaimed. She was losing her control.

He reached behind and tried to unclasp her bra.

"No, stop! We have relived that night from college and it felt good, but I'm a married woman and I love my husband. We can't do this."

"I'm sorry, Thelma. I could not stop myself." He took holds of her hands and smiled as he continued, "Can we just kiss again? It feels so magical. Your husband did say that you were to attend to my every need; and I need to kiss you. "

Thelma paused in thought. Was a bit more touching & kissing so wrong? Her husband had insisted on her wearing the low cut bra and some skimpy panties for David. She smiled mischievously.

"Alright, you are an attractive guy and I'm flattered by your attentions. You can kiss me again, but first turn round & look away for a minute whilst I straighten myself out."

She slipped her blouse off her shoulders and took off her jeans.

"OK, you can look now."

Her panties left little to the imagination, with a few blond hairs from her bush escaping out the sides. They were held up by tantalising little bows on either side.

Her dark areolas and inviting nipples were clearly visible through her translucent bra.

David just stood and stared. In front of him was the married, beautiful, prudish girl he had dated at college ready to be ravished.

"I hope I haven't shocked you, David. It's nothing more than other men have seen when I am in my bikini on the beach. If you want to kiss me again, then take off your shirt, but only your shirt, and go ahead. I'll slap you if you take too many liberties. My bra stays on and you are to keep outside my knickers."

"Thelma, you are so beautiful!"

David took off his shirt. She ran her hands over his chest.

"Mmmm. You feel so different from my hairy husband. Your chest is so smooth and broad. Your wife is a lucky woman to have this every night. You are sooooo sexy," she murmured appreciatively.

They enjoyed a long, slow tongue kiss.

His hands roamed over her back and then down the sides of her panties to her smooth outer thighs. He moved them up the inside of her legs until be touched her panties. She was panting, writhing, her breathing getting heavy.

He heard her say "Oh, David, that feels so good" as his fingers traversed the front of her panties up to her tummy, and then higher towards her bra. He ran his palms over the bra and felt her hard nipples that seemed to be begging for attention. She was on fire.

"Yes! Kiss me again, pleeeeeease, David."

Their kisses continued slowly & languidly. He knew he was breaking her rules as his hands slowly roamed into the back of her panties and she began to make moaning noises into his mouth.

Her bra-clad breasts pressed against his chest. He longed for the material that held them to be gone. With a feeling of dread, he swiftly unclasped her bra, pulled her bra straps down and took her bra completely off. She closed her eyes and swallowed. There was no slap. She raised her hands to cover her chest as the bra fell away.

"Oh God, David, you shouldn't have done that."

"Sorry Thelma, but I couldn't help myself. You are gorgeous. This is what I have been thinking about for so long."

"It's not right," she said half-heartedly. "My husband is the only man who has seen my breasts. I think you should go. I am flattered by your attentions but we can't do this."

"Just let me hold you then, Thelma. That's all I want. Your husband need never know."

He embraced her. She hesitated and then placed her arms around his neck, her naked breasts pressing against him.

"Wow!" exclaimed David.

He was desperate to see and touch her tits, to suck the hard nipples that were jutting into him, but he dare not rush. She smiled as he tenderly stroked her face. She shuddered as he massaged her shoulders. Her skin tingled as he ran his fingers down her now naked spine to her waist. Her whole body shook as his hands roamed over her bottom.

He knew it was now or never. He leant down and kissed her neck and naked breasts. He took a nipple in his mouth and rolled it round his tongue, and sucked on it so hard. He moved to the other nipple and did the same. He attempted to engulf an entire breast in his mouth, sucking hungrily.

She cried out, "Uuung. Oh God!"

He placed a hand into the front of her knickers for the first time, moving through her curls until he found her soaking wet opening.

She begged him as he rubbed his fingers against her engorged clitoris; "Oh David, please, no. My God, this isn't right!"

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, Thelma!"

"No, please."

"Tell me you want to feel my big cock inside you. Do you want me to take your panties off, Mrs Jones?"

He pushed two fingers up her vagina. She was over the edge.

"Yes, yes, yes" she cried, "Take my panties off. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me."

He pulled on the bows at the sides of her panties and they fell to the floor.

She was naked. She felt nervous, vulnerable, embarrassed, guilty but incredibly excited.

He held her face in his hands as he spoke. "Let me look at you, Thelma."

He held her at arm's length and looked down, and then stepped back further. He explored her with his eyes.

"Thelma, you are gorgeous. You have the face of an angel but the body of the devil. Your breasts are every bit as wonderful as I've always imagined them, so perfect, so full and yet firm. Your nipples are amazing, large and dark, so pointed, so exotic. Your bush is so inviting, wispy blond hairs through which I can see the opening to your sex. How did I let you go when we were at college? I am going to touch you, feel you. Turn around, let me see the bottom of my dreams."

There was no longer any resistance. She was in heat. She turned round and he gently ran his fingers along her crack down to her arsehole and back again.

"Now face me Mrs Jones."

He undressed in front of her.

She gasped when she was his penis for the first time. Her husband had said he was well endowed, but it was so much larger than her husband's and so erect. His balls were huge, so full of seed that he would fill her with.

"It's OK, Thelma. I know I am much bigger than your husband, but I won't hurt you. I'll make sure you are ready before we make love."

She knew there was no turning back as they stood and embraced again. His penis pressed into her abdomen as they kissed.

12