Pushing the Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I came down, totally spent, his tongue and fingers stilled under me, but he left the vibrator in my ass. It buzzed quietly, causing little ripples of aftershocks through my body.

He wiggled down, and moved from underneath me. Even if I could have moved, I wouldn't have. I had no strength left, my arms and legs weak and shaking. I could barely turn my head to speak.

"Baby...that was wonderful." I gasped.

"We aren't done." He said. He sounded desperate, determined, and I could tell he was at his limit of self control. He came up to kneel behind me. I felt the thick head of his cock press against my wet lips. He slid is slowly, one tight inch at a time. I moaned and rocked back onto his rock hard pole. It felt wonderful having something so big inside me after all that teasing. I could feel the vibrations in my ass, coupled with the tight feel of him inside my pussy, and I knew another wave was building, more massive than any of the others before.

"Oh...Scott!" I squeezed him tight. "Fuck me...please..." I begged, beyond caring. I never felt anything so good in my life.

"Oh..baby, this feels amazing!" He gasped above me. He pulled back and slid in, pressing deep against me. It wasn't long before we moved together, me rocking back hard into his cock, him slamming as hard as he could into me. Faster and harder, we both moved, frantic, our cries and moans filling the room. I felt him tighten in me, getting larger and I cried out, "Now! Please...Now!" He slammed into me hard, pressing against my cervix. I felt every muscle in my body tighten and I seized up, convulsed, and exploded on his cock as he spurted load after load inside me, his own cries and mine mixing together in harmony. I came down slowly, crying in pure ecstasy, shaking uncontrollably as he slipped out of me and rested on top of me.

"Baby?" He moved quickly to undo the Velcro straps from the cords, so that I was loose but still had them wrapped around my wrists and ankles. Slowly he removed the vibrator from my ass, and gathered me in his arms. I was still shaking, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Honey, are you ok? Did I hurt you?" He kissed my cheeks. "Talk to me!" He said. He looked so concerned.

I shook my head, and smiled. I was so overwhelmed with everything, I couldn't even speak. My whole body was shaking and humming. "Thank you." I whispered, curling my head to his chest. "Thank you."

"Baby, it was my pleasure." He chuckled and just held me until I calmed down. "I love you." He kissed my lips tenderly. We drifted off to sleep, and I knew I was safe, wrapped in his arms. I slept soundly, deeply, secure and finally, at peace.

12