Pushing You to the Limits

Story Info
Layla binds and seduces Paul.
3.7k words
4.08
21.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

This is the third part of an ongoing story. I hope you enjoy it. The first two stories are "Pulling Me into You" and "Pulling You Deep into Me".

Layla stood back and enjoyed her work. She smiled at Evan, whose hands were bound to the oak chair. He looked at her with a confused look. She watched him struggle to free his hands, pulling on the binds. No matter how hard he pulled, he was unable to free his hands from the silk scarves.

"What are you doing my love?" he asks.

"I am going to have my way with you, my Australian hunk." she replied before giving him a sly grin.

Walking toward him, slowly and seductively, Layla did her best to seduce him.

"Do you want to touch me? Kiss me? Feel my body? Do you want me to lick you? Suck you? Make you feel so good?" Layla asked as she straddled his legs, sitting down on the his knees.

Evan smiled. "You know I do. I have been waiting all day to have you."

Layla started running her fingers lightly over the bulge in his pants. Evan moaned softly. She watched his eyes roll into the back of his head before closing his eyelids. She had him where she wanted him, defenseless and submitting to her will.

Wanting to make sure he was properly primed and horny, she continued the slow, soft taunting until his manhood pressed up against his pants. She leaned in and kissed his neck with soft, wet kisses. He moaned into her ear, which sent a chill down her spine.

"Open your eyes and enjoy my beauty." Layla said, rubbing the material of her shirt which covered her breasts against his face. "Would you like to have these in your mouth? I bet you want to lick my hard nipples and feel my soft breasts pressed against your cheeks."

Evan slowly watched his love remove her skin-tight shirt, revealing her firm breasts. Her nipples protruded, pointing directly toward his eyes. He watched in bated anticipation as they moved slowly toward his mouth.

"Suck on my nipple. Make me feel good and you may get a reward."

Layla watched as Evan opened his mouth, preparing to take her right nipple in his mouth. Layla leaned forward until the tip of her nipple rested on his bottom lip. She moaned softly when he closed his mouth, surrounding her nipple with his lips.

"Mmm. That's right. Suck it babe. Make love to it with your mouth. Don't forget to use your tongue."

Leaning forward caused strain on her lower back, which was starting to get sore. To relieve the strain, she moved her hips forward and rested her buttocks on top of his bulge. Her hips started grinding against his bulge. Her buttocks slid up and down the length of his hard manhood, teasing him. She watched his lips and tongue work on her nipple. The other nipple felt jealous. She pulled the nipple from Evan's lips and paused her hips. She looked deep into his eyes, smiling.

She could see the drool running down the side of his mouth as his eyes strained to stay away from her breasts, which rested a few inches from his mouth. Layla pulled his face to the center of her breasts and buried it in her breasts. She moved her breasts back and forth, motor-boating his face. She pulled away after just a couple of seconds, then presented him with her other nipple. Like a good boy, he began sucking and licking her other nipple.

Layla started grinding her hips against his hard cock, using more pressure this time. She made sure to stroke his whole length with each gyration, sliding him between her butt cheeks. The whole situation was turning her on. Having control, feeling his warm, wet lips on her nipples, feeling his hard cock sliding between her cheeks all warmed her insides.

Paul lay next to Annette. When he recovered from his orgasm and regained normal breathing, he leaned over and planted a long, wet kiss on her neck. She started to suck when she pulled away.

"That tickles." She said coyly.

"I am sorry Layla." Paul said, apologetically.

Annette pulled back and shot him a glare. "What did you just say?"

Paul realized the error of his ways as soon as the name left his lips. "Oh my God. I am so sorry, Annette. I didn't mean to say that."

"You called me Layla! Were you thinking of her the whole time you were having sex with me?"

"I don't know why I said her name. I am so sorry." Paul said, trying to hug Annette.

Annette rolled to the end of the bed and put her feet on the carpet. She stood up and turned to face him. "I know she broke your heart. I supposed it would make sense that she would still be on your mind. I thought I would be able to make you forget her. I guess I was wrong."

"You were great Annette. I have never had a woman pay me so much attention. I don't want things to end like this. Please forgive me."

Annette continued her glare at him. "You didn't answer me. Were you thinking of her the whole time?"

Paul hesitated a few seconds before answering her. "No. I swear. I wasn't."

Annette turned and headed out of the bedroom. She speed walked into the living room and gathered her belongings. Paul followed her like a puppy. He tried to stop her from putting her clothes on.

"You admitted guilt when you hesitated. I am out of here. Don't touch me, Paul. Leave me alone." she scolded.

"Please don't go. It won't happen again." he pleaded.

"You are right." she said, matter-of-factually. "It will never happen again", she said storming out the door.

Paul fell to his knees and cursed himself as the front door slammed shut. Tears began flowing from his face. The night had gone from one of the best nights in a long time to a horrible night with one word. He cursed himself for being so foolish.

"Damn you Layla." he cursed out loud.

Layla slid off Evan's lap and fell to her knees. She leaned over his lap and loosened his pants, sliding them down his legs. After removing his shoes, socks, pants and boxers, Layla separated his legs. She leaned forward and blew hot air on the mushroom head of his hard dick. She watched it twitch in response, lifting up for a brief second.

Spreading his legs even wider, Layla kissed the inside of his thighs. Her fingers cupped his balls and softly jingled them in her hands. She looked up and watched Evan watch her hand. She smiled at him before lowering her head and engulfing the tip of his dick.

Evan rewarded her with a long moan as her lips sucked and licked the first few inches of his hard dick. He could feel his dick straining to receive more attention. It now had a mind of its' own. He was no longer in control of his body's actions. His hips raised off the seat, pushing toward her mouth. The warmth of her caressing lips was driving him crazy. He pulled against the hand restraints, wanting to put his hands on her head.

Layla removed her mouth from his swollen dick. She started licking the length of his hard manhood and sucking the underside. She felt his testicles tighten in her hand. She let her saliva coat the length of his penis. She could feel her own sex spot twinge in excitement. She knew she was starting to cream between her legs.

Using her free hand, she started stroking the base of his penis. She opened her mouth and put his dick in her mouth one more time. This time, she pushed it as far inside her mouth as she could fit it. She did her best to close her mouth, dragging her lips along his skin as she raised her head away from his manhood. She stopped when only the tip was left inside her mouth. She repeated the movements several times.

Paul took a quick shower to clean himself then dressed for bed. He grabbed his phone and dialed Annette's number. The phone rang once before going to voicemail. He knew she ignored his call. All he wanted to do was apologize. He decided to send her a text message. He typed an apology and pressed send. A few seconds later, a message failure text lit up on his phone. He tried to resend the message once more, only to receive the same error. He scrolled down on the error message. At the bottom message failure text, a message read, "SMS rejected".

Annette had blocked him. He cussed at himself. He blew his chances with another woman. He wondered what was wrong with himself. Why was he repelling women? He punched the wall. Deep pain ran through his knuckles. He shook his hand, trying to shake off the pain with no success. His hand did not go through the drywall. He realized it was just his luck that he had found the stud in the wall and hit it.

Paul grabbed an icepack from the freezer. He put it against his hand and wrapped the icepack around his hand with a towel. He had enough of people right now. With his bad hand, Paul dialed his work call-off number and left a message stating he would not be in for the rest of the week for personal reasons. He hung up the phone then drove to a liquor store and bought a bottle of whiskey and a case of beer.

The continued torture was driving Evan crazy. It was a pleasing torture sure enough, but torture none the less. He wanted to feed her his seed, to touch her firm body, to squeeze her pillow soft breasts. He knew she was intentionally dragging him along.

Layla stood up and exited the room. "Where are you going? Come back!" Evan pleaded.

"Don't worry. I shall return." Layla said, exiting the room.

She returned with a vibrator. Standing in front of Evan, Layla turned on the vibrator and lifted his ball sack. She placed the vibrator on the seat cushion and lowered his sack onto the vibrator. Evan's hips jumped. When his hips returned to the chair, his butt landed on top of the vibrator. Evan raised his hips once more and held his hips hovering above the seat.

"You have two choices." Layla said coyly. "You can put your ass back down on top of the vibrator lying on the chair or I will position it upward so that the tip is resting against your asshole. You can only hold your hips in the air for so long. Eventually your hips will have to drop and when they do, the vibrator will push up your ass. You choose."

Evan waited a few moments, contemplating his options. Slowly, he allowed his hips to lower. His testicles felt the vibrator, causing his hips to jump once more. His hips raised just above the vibrator before lowering one more time. The vibrator sent waves through his testicles. The pleasure was intense.

Layla watched in enjoyment for a few seconds. She praised her thoughts. Finished gloating in her genius thoughts, Layla pulled out a bottle of oil. She poured oil over Evan's dick, coating it. She set the bottle on the floor and used both hands to rub the oil in. Even's hips flinched, doing his best to keep his hips on the chair as instructed, yet thrust his hips in unison with her stroking hands.

For the several minutes, Layla slowly slid her hands up and down the length of his manhood. She could feel her inner walls twinging and begging to feel him inside her. She could feel her wetness squishing between her legs and running down her thighs. She removed her hands from his throbbing dick.

Evan watched as she walked around the kitchen table and grabbed another chair. She moved the chair in front of her lover and positioned it so that it faced him. She took Evan's ball sack in her hand and raised it. Slowly, she pulled the vibrator out from underneath Evan. Evan watched as she took a seat in the other chair and faced him. He watched as she slowly slid her stretch pants down her legs, over her feat.

Layla threw her pants to the side and wiped her wetness against the inside of her panties. She removed her panties and stood back up, placing her panties over Evan's face so that the crotch rested over his nose and mouth. Evan could not believe what she was doing. He could smell the strong aroma of her female juices. He could not help himself from licking her panties and tasting her fresh juices.

Paul sat in the dark on his couch drinking one beer after the other. He was trying to drown away his emotional and physical pain. His mind could not keep from wondering about Layla. He wondered what she was doing. He wondered if she was missing him. He wondered if she was currently being pleasured by her new man. He tried to fight away the thoughts in his head.

"Have you ever wanted to watch a woman masturbate?" Layla asked.

"What man wouldn't?" Even replied.

"It is getting hot in here." Layla said.

She walked over to the window and opened it, letting the air flow into the room. The air hit her sweaty body and sent tingles through her body. The hair on her arms stood on end. She walked back over to Evan and sat in the chair facing him. She grabbed the bottle of oil and poured it over the vibrator.

Even watched his lover place both her legs over the arms of the chair, exposing her womanhood to him. He watched her rub oil over her clit. He wanted to grab his throbbing cock and stroke it, but the restraints stopped him. His eyes were locked on her vagina.

Layla made small circles over her clit, sending a thousand bolts of pleasure through her being. She moaned softly. It turned her on tremendously to have her lover watch her pleasure herself. She lowered the slick vibrator and spread her lips.

"Mmm. I bet you wish this vibrator was your dick. I know my pussy is screaming for you, but it will have to wait." she commented with a shaky voice.

The vibrator pressed against her clit. Her body shuddered in enjoyment. She knew that it would not take her long to have her first orgasm if she left the vibrator there for long. She had gotten so excited from all the teasing she was giving Evan. Pulling the vibrator away from her clit, she slowly began inserting it inside her walls. Her hips jumped.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. This feels so good. I hope you are enjoying the show, my love."

"Mmhmm." was all he could say.

Paul threw the empty can on the floor and grabbed for another can of beer. He pulled the tab and put the beer to his lips. He put his head back and poured the beer down his throat. He was never much of a drinker, but he had never felt so much pain before tonight. He was going to drown his pain away.

The effects of the beer started to hit him as he threw the third empty can on the floor. His body started to tingle, though his hand continued to throb. He knew it would take a lot of alcohol to stop the throbbing. He cracked open another beer and chugged it until the can was empty. He crushed the can on the arm of the chair in an attempt to release the anger he felt inside. It did not help. He threw the crushed can on the ground with force. He threw like a girl with his left hand. He didn't care.

He was going to swear off all women. They were not worth the pain. Why couldn't he be tall, thin and good looking? Why wasn't he blessed with a bid dick? Why did he have to have brains instead of a body women desired?

Layla pushed the vibrator in and out of her lips over and over. Her hips danced off the chair, thrusting against the foreign object. She closed her eyes and became lost in the pleasure she was giving herself. She slid two fingers back and forth over her aching clit. Her chest was heaving as she took short, quick breaths. Her body was sweating. The occasional whiffs of air from the window would hit her body, keeping her hair on end.

The orgasm was rushing toward her crotch like a waters flowing down a river, heading for the ocean. She felt like gasoline ignited by fire. She pushed the vibrator deep inside her as fast as she could. The waves of pleasure were growing stronger and stronger. Her hips danced. Her body thrashed. She forgot Evan was there. She released moan after moan. He pitched screeches alternated with her moans.

Evan watched in amazement as her body danced against the vibrator. He watched her fingers manipulate her clit. He knew he should be taking notes, but he was too turned on to concentrate. His dick throbbed, releasing precum. His hips were gyrating with her. He imagined the vibrator was his dick, though it was much thinner and smaller than him.

Each time he took a breath, the scent of her pussy and female juices filled his nostrils. He cursed her for binding him. This was pure torture. He listened to her moans. She started releasing inaudible sounds as her body started to quiver. Her body shook like she was having a seizure as the orgasm rocked her body.

The orgasm felt like floodgates had been opened and the forceful flow of rushing water crashed into the shore, hitting her body over and over. She pulled her hand away from her sensitive clit. Her inner walls continued clamping down against the vibrator that pushed deep inside her. Her fluids gushed out from between the vibrator and her vagina.

After several seconds, Layla stopped pushing the vibrator inside hers walls and let go. Her walls continued squeezing and pushed the vibrator away from her insides. It fell to the floor. She lay in a puddle of sweat and fluids, exhausted.

Evan watched in angst, wanting to reach out and pull her on top of him. Instead, he watched her chest rise and fall, her muscular stomach clench with each breath, the sweat drip down her chin and run down her chest.

Paul fell to the side. His head lay against the couch cushion. His right hand, wrapped in a towel, hung over the side of the couch. Several empty cans of beer were scattered around the living room floor. He drank until he couldn't drink anymore. Finally, his brain shut down and he passed out. The bottle of whiskey set on the end table next to the couch, untouched. It would have to wait for another day, as would the remaining cans of beer.

Annette had driven home and crashed on her bed. The night was going perfectly until he blurted her friends' name out. She reasoned that he was heart broken and it had only been a couple of weeks. She should have known better than to be a rebound. Layla had been a friend of hers. That was before she went out of character and chased a hunk. That was before she left her old life and old friends behind to live in Australia. He let her face hit the pillow. Her mind was going a million miles per hour, racing.

Layla regained strength and decided it was time to start the next part of her plan. She pulled her legs down off the arm chairs and tried to stand. Her legs started to give out on her like Bambi trying to stand for the first time. Layla waited another minute, trying to regain strength. She reached forward, while sitting in her chair and started stroking Evan once more.

"Keep it up and you are going to make me come." Evan exclaimed. He was on the edge. She had gotten him so worked up by watching her actions.

Layla slowly stroked the length of his manhood, buying time to regain strength. She was finally ready to stand. On her feet, she took four steps forward, keeping her hands on his manhood.

"Are you ready to go for a ride?" she asked, followed by a chuckle.

Evan simply shook his head up and down. He watched her climb onto his lap one more time. She looked deep into his eyes. His eyes were filled with lust. Her eyes seemed to mirror that. Her hips hovered over his manhood. She rested her left arm on his shoulder to stabilize herself. She guided his dick her her vagina with the other hand.

Slowly and carefully, she pushed her vagina down on top of Evan's cock. It took a few times for her walls to adjust to his size. Once her walls adjusted, she put her other hand on his shoulder and started bouncing her hips on his pole. She stood on the floor, standing on her tippy-toes as she bounced up and down. His throbbing dick felt so hot inside her pussy.

They both started to moan immediately. The feeling of his throbbing dick was making her crazy. She could feel her walls milking him. She changed the rhythm up and started grinding her hips. She felt his hips starting to grind against her body. She rode him for a few minutes before he started to orgasm. His semen shooting inside her sent her into another orgasm of her own. She leaned forward, placing her head on his shoulder. Her head rested against the side of his face. He continued to thrust his hips, pushing his dick as far inside her as he could muster. Finally, the weight of her body won and his hips collapsed down onto the chair.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers
12