Pushover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers

"Can I tell you, I think everyone asked me if I was fucking you," Daisy said, amazed.

"Yeah. And I was there for a few hours before you, remember. I think every single guy asked me."

"Like what the fuck? Everyone cares who I'm fucking? Why?"

"Well, you've turned down everyone at the club. I mean c'mon: you're fucking gorgeous and all the guys want a shot at you," Rick said bluntly.

"Shut up," she said cutely. "You know a lot of the girls wanted to know how I snagged you."

"What do you mean?" Rick asked, confused.

Daisy shrugged. "You don't hit on any of the girls. You're cute enough, and funny. We were wondering if we weren't your type or something."

"We?"

"Girls talk."

"Daze, you spend five fucking hours a night getting hit on constantly. I just don't want to bother you any more." Daisy looked at him briefly. Rick was pretty cute: tall with light, short hair. His eyes were his best feature: hazel, tending toward green. He was big too, and Daisy loved her guys big and strong.

"Some of us wouldn't mind Rick."

"So you're still going through with it?" Rick asked, a little flustered by the topic.

"That's the plan," she said as they came to a red light."Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you prefer it when the girl takes it on the face or swallows?"

"Hmwa?"

"I mean, in a porno! Like what do guys like? Which is better?"

"Oh, um, I dunno," Rick said, a little uncomfortable. He wasn't use to talking about porn with girls, let alone girls who he had an unhealthy crush on. "There's something nasty about, y'know, a facial. But it's also hot when the girl swallows. Why? Trying to decide which way to go with your scene?"

"Yeah. I'm work shopping it," she laughed as they got underway again. She had a musical laugh, very natural and open.

"I thought you were going to be on the facial site though."

"I am, but I figure I can play around with it. I was looking at the site, like the sample videos they put up? Looks like most of the girls just sit there and let him have at it. I want to do the whole porn star thing, you know, mouth open, tongue out, waiting for the offering."

Rick just sort of grunted in response, shifting slightly as he felt his cock go from zero to throbbing in the time it took her to finish her sentence. "So you, uh, want to make an impression then."

"Well why do it if I'm not going to do it well, right?" she asked, pulling on to his street. "And here's you. When do you want to pick me up tomorrow?"

"What time's the gig?"

"Two."

"I'll get you at your place at one then. And bring a change of clothes."

"What for?"

"Well, I figure you'll be all glammed up for the shoot itself, maybe afterwards you might want different clothes is all."

Daisy caught up with him. "I might have cum clothes on me. Got it. Good thinking. See you tomorrow."

Rick didn't fall asleep until almost 10am, his cock a solid lump in his shorts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick pulled up to Daisy's place promptly at one pm the next day. He pulled up to the curb and gave a quick honk, hoping Daisy was at least the prompt sort. Rick couldn't help it, he quickly checked himself out in the sunshade's mirror: hair looked fine, nothing in the teeth, shirt clean. He hadn't been sure what he should wear, but decided to go casual: t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops. It did more to make him seem non-threatening, which in his position could be an advantage. He also had, even though he was certain he wouldn't need it, a collapsible fighting baton hidden in a belt holster.

He also had a hard on that jerking off this morning had done absolutely nothing to calm down. Rick had been doing his best not think about it, and kept reminding himself that this day would be one long cocktease with no real payoff for him at all, except maybe a story to tell people in a few years.

Daisy quickly emerged from her place and Rick felt his cock stiffen even more. She was wearing cut off jeans, but they were cut so damn high... they were more like panties that had been fashioned out of an old pair of jeans. A half t-shirt hid her breasts and not much else, her nipples visible even from the car. Rick's fingers gripped the steering wheel tighter as he watched her walk to him, carrying a small gym bag. Her hips swayed ever so slightly as she stalked to him in preposterous four-inch heels. But as his eyes trailed up her perfect legs, he had to admit they were working.

"So? What do you think? That good?" Daisy asked, smiling at Rick's expression.

"Yeah, you uh, you look great," Rick understated, reaching over to open Daisy's door for her.

"And I got a name! It was so obvious. Daisy Duke!"

"That's... Not bad. Good thing you had some lying around."

"Please, I made these in five minutes this morning," she said as she tossed her bag in the back seat and sat down next to Rick. Rick managed to get a glimpse of her ass, and could see the bottom of her cheeks peaking out the bottom of her shorts. And then snapped his eyes away, desperately trying to remain calm. God this girl just oozes sex all over the place, he thought.

The drive over was quiet, each of them in their own little world. Daisy was understandably nervous, while Rick just plain didn't know what to say. Whenever he got the chance, Rick's eyes strayed to Daisy's lovely bare legs, his lust for her becoming a tangible thing. When they arrived at the address, a plain looking office park, they were a little confused.

"I guess I was expecting something a bit more Playboy mansion," Daisy said while Rick parked.

"Well, don't judge a book by its cover and all that," Rick said absently as he shut the car down. As Daisy got out he quickly adjusted himself in his pants. For a second he wished there was an anti-Viagra he could have taken.

Inside they found a well appointed lobby that could just as easily passed for a doctor's office. A tiny pixie of a girl was working the desk and quickly took Daisy's information, asking us to wait a moment. A few minutes later a tall good-looking guy came out of the back, all smiles.

"Daisy! How are you," he said, pulling her into an easy hug. "You look, damn you look great! Are you excited?"

"A bit... This is my friend Rick, that I told you about?"

"Rick, how are you, I'm Paul," Paul said, grabbing his hand in a firm handshake. "Glad you could come."

"Not a problem," Rick said. He was inclined to dislike the guy, but he seemed nice enough and Daisy seemed to trust him.

"Alright follow me," Paul said as he turned and led them to the big door he had come through. Rick had a momentary flash to that scene in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when Wonka lead the whole tour into the edible room. Rick couldn't help it: he was excited.

And he was deeply disappointed as they entered a rather drab white hallway, the only adornment being porn posters every few feet. If Daisy didn't realize what she was getting into, they would help to dispel any illusion. Each poster was for a different one of the company's website. One of them was for Fresh Face Facials, and it was filled with images of cute girls getting fucked in every position, with several large shots of girls with faces covered in cum. If it bothered Daisy, it didn't show.

"Not much like the Playboy mansion, huh?" he whispered to Daisy, who tried to hide a smile while she shushed him.

"We've got a wardrobe department in here if you want to change into something, costumes and shit? I think you look amazing as is, but..."

"I'm fine like this."

"Alright, then right through here," Paul said as they entered a large, well-appointed room, clearly someone's office. There were a couple of people around, two guys and a girl. The guys were setting up some lights to shine on the desk area, while the girl was going over some documents on a clipboard. "Welcome to my lair. Sal, this is Daisy, if you could get her to make up and get her paperwork in order."

"Sure. Hey Daisy, I'm Sally. Come with me for a bit?"

"Uh, sure," Daisy said, her eyes flicking to Rick before following the taller girl out.

"Basic stuff: Image release, age verification, contract, and payment. Shouldn't take too long," Paul explained to Rick. "So... Boyfriend?"

"Nope. Coworker." Rick thought for a moment. "Friend."

"Sometimes boyfriends come. I'll tell you what I tell them: I understand why you're here, and you're welcome to stay, but if you make a peep or interfere with the filming, you're gone, and she doesn't get paid, alright? We're running a business here and I do take it very seriously."

"Understood, I get that," Rick said.

"You know how it is, guys think it'll be hot, watch their girlfriends take on another guy. But when it's go time they're not so into it anymore. This one time a guy seemed cool with it right up until the cock was in his wife. He started throwing punches. So that's a waste, right?"

"Make for a good blooper reel I bet."

Paul laughed, a short bark. "Right. What do you do?"

"Head of security over at Eden."

"No shit? I know that place," Paul said, looking Rick over in a new way. "You do any freelance work?" Rick shrugged. "We do trade shows, that kind of thing, have you got a card? We had some problems at our last thing in Vegas, some fans got a little too handsy, y'know?"

"I can imagine..." Rick said as the door opened and Daisy returned. Her make up did look a little different, a bit more understated. She gave Rick a little thumb up, her big grin was back.

A sudden noise made Rick turn around in surprise. Paul was taking an enormous hit off of a huge blown glass bong. As he cleared it and exhaled the pungent smoke, he noticed the confused look on Rick's face.

"Kills the stage fright. Daisy?" He asked, offering the massive contraption to her. Daisy shrugged, laughing, as she took the pipe from him. "Take it easy, it's strong shit. The goal is giggly, not zooted."

"Right," Daisy said as she took a good pull off the bong, slowly exhaling the smoke through her mouth, drawing the same smoke back in through her nose. Damn, Rick thought, she even smoked pot sexy.

"Rick?" Paul said, offering him a pull.

"Uh... Afterwards, I will take you up on that, definitely."

"A professional. I like that," Paul said before he took another healthy hit. Putting the huge pipe aside, he did a quick shaky, hopping dance, like something you'd see a dancer or actor do before going on stage. "Are we set?"

"Good to go," one of the guys said, nodding to his partner. The other guy nodded, leaving the room. Rick noticed, glancing at Sally.

"We try to have as few people in the room as possible, usually," she explained, taking some notes. Paul grabbed a small, professional quality camcorder and went to his desk, sitting down and holding the camera at head height.

"Monitor's coming through fine," the guy said, clearly some sort of technician. Rick noticed that the camera was hooked up to a nearby monitor, apparently wirelessly.

"Nice. Daisy if you could have a seat please, we'll get started."

Daisy looked over to Rick one last time, they both knew this was probably her last chance to back out easily. She nodded and slowly strode over to the offered seat, her hips swaying with each sexy step.

"Okay Daisy, remember, stay relaxed, be yourself, just amp up the sex kitten a little, alright?" Sally said, making a few last minute notes. "And Paul, she's Daisy Duke."

"Short shorts, got it. Everyone set? Rolling," he said, pointing the camera down, under the desk.

"Rolling back-up, check. And... Action," the tech guy said, keeping an eye on his sound levels.

Paul panned the camera up, the screen filling with Daisy sitting across from him, all smooth leg and sexy grin.

"Well hello," Paul said, his voice playful and confident. Rick realized suddenly that he had seen this guy in several videos: he just hadn't made the connection because Paul never showed his face on camera.

"Hello," Daisy sing-songed, waving her fingers for the camera.

"Why don't you introduce yourself baby."

"My name is Daisy Duke, I'm twenty-two years old, and I'm here to get fucked," she said, her deep dark eyes staring right at the camera. Rick managed to not react too much. This was going to be harder than he thought.

"Oh is that what you're here for?" Paul asked with a bit of a chuckle.

"Oh definitely. I've been waiting for this all weekend."

"Goddamn your gorgeous. What's your background? Filipino, or..."

"Well, my dad was half black, half Italian. And my mom was half Filipino and half Hawaiian," Daisy explained, counting off her different parts on her fingers.

"That's quite a mix. Any others like you?"

"Nope. I'm one of a kind." Rick smiled: That's right Daze, do not mention your sister.

"You've got that right baby, mm. So what do you do in Miami?"

"I'm a bartender."

"Do you like that?"

"It's nice. Make a lot on tips, it's good money."

"I bet you get a lot on tips. What's the most a guy ever tipped you?" Paul asked.

Daisy laughed. "One time a guy gave me his business card wrapped in a hundred dollar bill. On the back he had written 'I'm very generous, in bed and out of it.' I bet he thought he was being pretty smooth."

"So that kind of stuff doesn't work on you?"

"I don't date guys I meet at work," Daisy said simply.

"Man, you're ruthless!" Paul teased, shifting so the camera was a little tighter on Daisy's face. "So when did you lose your virginity?"

"I was 17. I know, late bloomer. But I'd been dating my boyfriend at the time for a while, and we both were fucking gagging for it. And he just opened something up inside me: I couldn't get enough. We fucked every time we saw each other, sometimes like three or four times a night. He said I was insatiable," Daisy said, getting into the swing of things. She was dangling her shoe off of one toe, and Rick thought even that was terribly sexy.

"Well let's get a look at you," Paul said, indicating for Daisy to stand up. She did, sexily, slowly spinning in place to show off her flawless body. Raising her hands above her head made her cut off shirt raise up, showing off the plump undersides of her breasts. Daisy slid her hands down her body, playing over her smooth belly. "Lemme see that ass," Paul said, moving to kneel before her.

"You wanna see this ass?" Daisy asked rhetorically, turning and bending over slightly, her ass filling the frame. Daisy had really chopped the jeans to hell, and there wasn't much more than a ragged strip of denim diving between her thighs, most of the bottom of her ass exposed. As her ass filled the frame, Paul reached up and cupped one full cheek, his thumb pulling her open.

"Fuck honey... You must drive boys crazy," Paul said, moving so Daisy's beautiful face filled the frame again. Daisy rolled her eyes, and Rick had to grin: Damn straight she did. "Let's get a better look at you," Paul panned down to Daisy's lovely breasts, cupping one full globe through her t-shirt. Daisy assisted, pulling her top off and tossing it aside. Her breasts were stunning, perfect grapefruit sized globes, looking even larger on her small frame. Her nipples were dark brown and enormous, sticking out nearly a half inch. Her right nipple was pierced with a simple barbell. Her breasts filled the screen, Paul's hand slowly groping from one to the other. Daisy whimpered a little as he played with her nipples.

"Are your nipples sensitive Daisy?"

"Uh-hm," she nodded, one hand toying with her pierced nipple. Paul panned up just in time for Daisy to hiss "I love it when guys suck on them. Makes me cum all over their cocks while they fuck me."

"Makes your pussy cum?"

"Yeah. Makes my pussy get all wet and cum," Daisy said, pure sex. She slowly took her hand and sucked one of her fingers deeply before sliding it down her belly. Paul followed it down at it pushed into her pants. Daisy moaned loudly, clearly playing with herself. "Yeah it makes my pussy super wet."

"Well lets see it then," Paul chuckled, pulling back to get a full body shot. Daisy withdrew her hand, taking a moment to sexily suck her fingers clean. She then began to slowly pop the buttons on her cut offs, putting on an amazing show. Rick took a second to glance at Sally and the technician. Sally was paying attention, but the tech looked utterly bored.

Her buttons undone, Daisy was about to push her pants off when she paused. Slowly turning, she pointed her ass at the camera as she slowly bent over, pushing the cut offs down her slim thighs. Her ass, plump for her small frame, once again filled the frame. As she bent over her cheeks spread slightly, revealing the dark rose of her ass and the trim lips of her pussy below. Daisy stayed bent over like that for a long moment before spreading her legs slightly, slipping her hand to her pussy and spreading her lips for the camera.

"Mm... I get so fucking wet when I'm horny," she hissed, her hand worrying at her clit, the camera filled with her pussy. Rick could now answer two questions that have been plaguing Eden: Daisy shaved her pussy smooth and her clit hood was, in fact, pierced, a tiny ring with a ball on it bouncing as she rubbed it aggressively.

"I see a clit piercing," Paul observed as Daisy turned around, leaning back on her chair with her legs spread out. She didn't stop lazily masturbating, biting a full lip as she played with herself.

"Yep. I've got one in my clit, one in my nipple, one in my tongue," she said, sticking her tongue out for all to see.

"Why'd you get a tongue stud?"

"So I could give better blowjobs, duh!" she laughed, her hand still at her shaved pussy. Rick had stopped looking at the feed and was staring at her hand at her cunt. He was entranced: Her whole body was the same even, coffee tone, but her pubic area was much darker, with dark lips hiding her pink center. Rick glanced up and caught Daisy looking at him for a split second while the camera was focused at her body.

"Speaking of blowjobs..." Paul murmured, standing straight and parking his butt on the edge of his desk. Unseen by the camera, he slid a big cylindrical pillow in front of his feet and Rick had to stop himself from laughing. Daisy took the hint, quickly kneeling in front of him, her knees on the pillow. Smiling into the camera, Daisy quickly began unbuttoning Paul's loose shorts. When his cock flopped out, it swung out heavily, looming directly in her face.

Paul, being a male porn star and all, had a very large cock. Uncircumcised, a bit more than nine inches and thick around like a soda can. Rick had seen it before in the videos, but seeing it in person was still something else. Daisy's only reaction was a momentary lift of her eyebrows before grabbing it in both hands, a fair amount of shaft extending past her hands.

"Fucking hell," she said sexily, biting her lip as she grabbed him. She laid it across her face, looking up into the camera with his fat cock half hiding her. She licked from his balls up to his big head, pulling him briefly into her mouth. Getting a little spit into the mix, Daisy began stroking him solidly, before pulling him back into her mouth, her mouth and fist working together to suck the fat cock.

For the next five minutes, Daisy sucked the hell out of that cock. She was playing up for the camera, being super nasty and sloppy as she loudly sucked him down. She would alternate between deep, sloppy sucking, getting her spit all over the shaft, to furiously jacking on him, saying she couldn't wait to feel his hot load all over her face. Paul seemed to enjoy himself, occasionally fucking into her mouth as she held her head still, looking up into the camera adoringly as he fucked her face.

"God I love it when you fuck my face with your big fucking cock," Daisy hissed, spitting on his cock and stroking it hard.

"You like blowjobs?" Paul asked, seemingly unconcerned that a gorgeous young woman was sucking the holy hell out of his cock.

svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers