Pushover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers

"Uh-hm," Daisy said, his cock deep in her mouth again. Paul took the opportunity to place his hand on the back of her head and fuck deep into her mouth for a few strokes. He hit Daisy's limit quickly, as she gagged with nearly a third of his cock still out of her mouth. He quickly relented, Daisy continuing her sucking before slowly drawing him out of her mouth, sucking hard the whole way.

"That feels so good baby," Paul said, "but I really want to feel that pussy."

"Good, cuz it wants to feel your cock," she said back quickly.

Paul moved to lay down on a nearby yoga-type mat, his cock flopping heavily back against his belly. Daisy slowly stalked over to him, towering over him and looking amazing on camera. She slowly stepped over him, her ass facing the camera, and slowly squatted down, only to rise back up, dancing seductively with the camera gazing up at her. She did this once, then twice, before pausing to grind in the air, her hips working in tight circles, shaking her ass for the camera.

Rick was bewitched. He didn't know whether to watch her ten feet away from him or to look at the video feed, her firm ass spread open to the lens, her dark anus winking at him. Daisy seemed to tire of teasing though, and quickly turned around, facing the camera and slowly sinking down. She pulled Paul's cock upright, rubbing his fat head along her slit.

"Is this what you want?" she whimpered, using his fat cock to play with herself as she squatted above him.

"Uh huh," Paul said quietly, clearly enjoying himself.

"Me too," Daisy said, biting her lip. She rubbed his cock head through her cleft once, twice, then pressed it against her opening as she sat down on him. "Ooooh fuck, God my little pussy is so tight!" she grunted, stopping with Paul about half way in her.

"Fuck," Paul said, reaching up with his free hand to cup a breast. Daisy bit her lower lip sexily, gasping and groaning as she worked her way onto Paul's fat cock. When she finally reached bottom she groaned, shivering a little.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she groaned, working her hips, pounding on him rapidly. Paul moved the camera to their union, Daisy's pussy filling the screen as it ate his cock again and again. Daisy quickly changed to a hard grind, her hips moving in a wide circle as she stirred his fat cock in her honeypot. "Oh fuck baby, I feel you opening me UP!" she gasped, reaching down to play with her clit.

They fucked like that for a while, Daisy's moans, hisses and gasps filling the air as she pounded down against him. Paul would vary between close ups of her pussy to shots of her face to full body shots of her bouncing on him. Rick couldn't help it: he stared rather openly as Daisy fucked herself silly on this guy. She looked amazing, her large, perfect breasts bouncing with each thrust, her face flush with arousal.

"Turn around baby, I want to see that ass bouncing on me," Paul grunted, pulling the frame back to watch. Daisy stood slowly, Paul's cock flopping back on his belly as it pulled free of her tight pussy, coated in Daisy's cream. Daisy giggled at this, but stood tall and slowly, sexily turned around. She squatted again, her pussy opening, her inner lips swollen and dark pink in arousal. She pulled Paul's cock upright again and placed it at her entrance.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned out as she pressed down, taking his cock with one long push. Quickly settling atop him, she quickly began her bouncing again, her ass slamming down repeatedly. Paul focused right on her ass, her firm cheeks barely jiggling with each smack down. Daisy played along, reaching back and pulling her cheeks open, displaying herself completely for the camera. Rick barely managed to suppress a groan as he watched her ass bobbing over Paul's hips. Her dark rose was shining with her juice, her thick lips spread wide as Paul's thick cock slammed into her again and again.

"Oh yes baby, just like that, just like that," Daisy moaned, breaking the spell for Rick a little. He glanced up at her and was surprised to find her dark eyes on his again for a split second before she looked away, her pounding never pausing. The couple fucked like that for perhaps five minutes before Paul indicated it was time for another position change with a firm smack on her ass.

"Get on the couch baby," he grunted, griping her cheek tightly as she slowed her hips to a stop. Daisy got up gracefully, quickly leaping to the couch and laying back, legs spread, her fingers playing with her clit as she smiled a predatory smile for the camera.

"Finally you fuck me. I want you to pound my pussy baby. Spread me open with that giant cock and fuck me senseless," she hissed as Paul got up and shuffled over to her, kicking the kneeling pillow over as he did. He knelt on the pillow himself, which put his cock at just the right height, before pulling Daisy close and slipping back into her pussy. "Oh yes baby fuck me, fuck my fucking cunt!"

Paul didn't disappoint, pounding away at her pussy as she moaned, gasped and groaned under him. Paul just fucked away at her for more that five minutes as Daisy goaded him with cries of "Just like that!" and "Fuck me, fuck my pussy!" Rick watched, becoming bored, as Paul's balls bounced against Daisy's ass again and again, a sheen of sweat forming on the pair.

"Unh, gonna cum," Paul grunted, immediately pulling out of Daisy and standing, his hand flying to his cock, stroking lightly around the head. Daisy quickly fell to her knees in front of him, dutifully opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. They stood there like that for a long minute, Paul jerking off as she waited for his load, before Paul gasped out, "Here it comes."

His cock spat a fat rope of cum across Daisy's face, painting her from chin to hair. A second blast crossed the bridge of her nose, while a third got from her cheek to her chin. Paul kept stroking, and a weaker fourth and fifth spurt landed on her outstretched tongue. Daisy closed her mouth, humming as she swallowed. Paul groaned, squeezing out a tiny dribble of seed that painted her chin. Paul stepped back and made sure he got a nice clean shot of Daisy, her face liberally basted in his spunk. She was already cleaning her self up, using her fingers to push cum to her sucking mouth.

"Goddamn honey, you're something else. Say goodbye now."

"Buh-bye," she said as she waved to the camera again, smiling as she licked her fingers clean. Paul faded to black as he panned to the side.

"And cut. And that's it! Well done Daisy, really. That was a lot of fun," Paul said, helping Daisy up. Sally came forward with a towel for Daisy.

"There's a bathroom with a shower this way if you want," Sally said, and Daisy nodded as she wiped her face clean, going to follow her. The unnamed tech guy was already out the back door, probably to run a tape to an editor or something.

"You okay?" Rick asked as she passed him. Daisy nodded, touching his arm softly as she went by him. Rick couldn't help it as he watched her plump ass walking away from him, still swaying sexily. God, she does it without even thinking, Rick thought.

Suddenly alone in the room with Paul, who was still bottomless, Rick felt a little uncomfortable. Paul didn't seem to mind, quickly re-packing the bong and taking another good hit off it. He held it out to Rick, and Rick shrugged.

"What the hell," Rick said as he took a big hit off the bong, the thick smoke filling his lungs. He exhaled slowly. "Yeah, that is good shit, damn. So uh... how often do you do this?"

"Shoot scenes? Three or four times a week."

"So... You fuck a new girl every other day?"

Paul shrugged. "It's a job. Honestly, I don't even think of it as sex anymore, it's weird." Paul took another hit, passing it back to Rick. "Daisy did really well though. She's super hot, I bet her scene'll do really well. She's got that... We get a lot of hot girls in here, but she's like, genuinely beautiful, y'know?"

Rick exhaled a thick plume of smoke, putting the bong aside. He didn't smoke that often, and he had to admit that the weed was hitting him pretty good. "Oh I know, believe me. So you serious about this security work?" Rick and Paul chatted for a few minutes about business, Rick definitely thought he could help them improve their security at the trade shows.

"You see in a situation like that, having conspicuous security is the best move. Have a few huge guys wearing Slambros tees as they stand around, and you'll see a definite drop in the nonsense."

"Are you guys talking shop?" Daisy said as she returned, looking perfectly clean and respectable. She had changed into tight sweats and a thin tee shirt, and had her hair back in a tight ponytail.

"Hey, work's work," Rick responded. He stepped forward and shook Paul's hand, noticing that Paul had yet to put his pants back on. "Hope to hear from you soon Paul. It was nice to meet you."

"Back atcha. Hey, here, on the house," he said, grabbing a few DVDs from a pile and handing them to Rick. Rick quickly looked through the titles: Assblasters 24, Cumswallowers 14, Sluthunter 6. Rick thought he was beyond embarrassment, but he might have blushed a little when he caught Daisy's eye.

"Daisy, it was a pleasure," Paul said, moving on. "I'll email you to let you know when your scene should be going up. Probably next Tuesday?"

"Thanks Paul," she said smiling. She looked to Rick and nodded, a silent "let's get out of here." Rick led her out of the office and back to his car, holding the door for her as she got in. Daisy was quiet on the ride home, and Rick didn't want to push her too much. For his part, Rick was a little stoned and a lot horny, having had a hard on for probably the past two hours.

"And this is you," Rick said as they pulled up to her place, parking and turning the car off. "Daze, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, really," she said, flashing him that big grin. "Just thinking. This has been a weird day so far."

"Got that right," Rick said, wanting Daisy to be okay so he could drop her off and get home and jerk off and put this whole bizarre day behind him. "You did really well. It was super hot."

"Really?" she asked, her big grin back.

"Are you kidding me? Jesus... You're a bit of an exhibitionist aren't you?" Daisy shrugged, still grinning. "But yes, really. Paul said he thought it would be a popular scene and uh, I have to agree with him."

"Thanks," Daisy said, looking out the window at her house. "Um, what are you doing now? Do you have any plans?"

"Uh, nothing really. Maybe check out that porn, rub one out, get rid of this hard on I've had for the past hour," Rick blurted out, his frustration getting the better of him. He instantly regretted it and waited for the disgusted response. Daisy turned slowly, her big eyes freezing him in his seat. Very slowly she reached over and put her hand on his thigh.

"Maybe... Maybe I could help you with that?" she said, almost shyly.

"Daisy, whoa, you don't have to..." Rick stuttered, shocked to his core.

"I know. I want to... God I'm so fucking horny I could fuck a fire hydrant," she hissed, her nails biting into his thigh.

"You're, wait what? Still?" Rick asked, stunned. I just watched her get fucked for almost a half hour, Rick goggled, and still she wants more. "After all that I thought..."

"Rick, that... I need to cum. I need it bad. All Paul did was fucking get my motor going. I know it probably looked great but... I'd never call him for a second date. It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean, y'know?" she said, her hand now exploring his thigh. "Rick, fuck baby don't make me beg..."

"Daze, hon, wait... You're serious?" Rick asked, still not buying it.

"I know you want me. I saw you watching me," Daisy said softly, edging closer in her seat. "I could feel your eyes on me the whole time. Rick, please, fuck, my pussy fucking needs you..."

That was all Rick could take. He pulled her closer and was about to kiss her when she pressed a hand to his chest. Oh great, Rick thought, here it comes: it was all a joke, or she just wants me to eat her pussy for a while, or she...

"I just want to take a shower first, please? I can still feel... I want to be, uh, squeaky clean for you, okay?" Rick just nodded, still a little shaken. Daisy quickly got out of the car and led Rick inside, pulling him through a mess of a living room directly to her bedroom, pulling him close to the bed and shoving him onto it. Rick played along, letting the tiny girl push him around. "Just stay right there, alright? I'll just be a minute."

"Sure Daze," Rick said as she dashed into the attached bathroom, slipping out of her sweat pants as she went, her plump but jiggling as she went.

Rick sat for a moment, looking around. Daisy's bedroom was a bit of a mess, with clothes and underwear flung every which way. Rick didn't really see it though, he was too busy wrapping his brain around these new developments. Rick snapped out of it and looked back at the bed, which had at least three sexy outfits laid out all over it. Rick could almost picture Daisy there that morning, trying to decide what to where to the shoot. He quickly gathered up the outfits and put them on a corner armchair, clearing the bed off.

Rick kicked his flip-flops away, pulled his shirt off and dropped his shorts, leaving him in his boxer briefs. He sat back on the bed, practically vibrating. He heard the shower stop and a few moments later Daisy reappeared. He barely managed to suppress a gasp: her golden brown skin gleamed from the shower, her breasts jiggling delightfully as she dried her hair. She smiled broadly when she saw him sitting on her bed and slowly sauntered in, her hips swaying sexily.

"Goddamn you are the fucking sexiest thing on two legs," Rick muttered, his hands lighting onto her hips and pulling her closer.

Daisy grinned her sexy little grin. "Shut up and kiss m-" Rick pulled her in tight, his lips cutting off her sentence. Rick could feel her melt against him as her tongue invaded his mouth, kissing him hungrily. Rick gave her everything he had, feeling her hard nipples dragging around his hard chest.

Rick's hands slid from her hips to cup her full butt, squeezing the soft cheeks as the kiss deepened. Rick's head was spinning, Daisy's kisses were lighting a fire in him, she was hungry, passionate, soft, sweet... God is this girl even real? Rick wondered.

"Fuck baby," Rick gasped between kisses.

"Mm, hold me, hold me tight," she whispered, climbing into his lap. Rick realized that during the shoot Paul had hardly touched her, given how busy he was filming the scene and everything. Rick's slid his hands along her back, pulling her tight to him. He sucked hungrily on her bottom lip, teasing it with his tongue as Daisy gave a sexy half-moan, half-giggle. They made out for a long minute, Daisy grinding against him as Rick started to relax a little. Rick gasped suddenly when he felt Daisy's hand gripping his cock through his underwear. "You're wearing too much clothes," she murmured, slipping to her knees and tugging at his waistband.

"Uh yeah, definitely," Rick said, lifting his butt so Daisy could pull his shorts off. His cock swung free, happy to finally be free of its prison. Rick was a big guy, and his cock fit his body: a little more than seven inches, with a nice broad head. He couldn't help it though, he wasn't swinging a monster like Paul and for a second he was worried that Daisy would be disappointed.

"Mnh," Daisy hummed, gripping his cock and squeezing it hard. "Gorgeous. I love this big fat head," she said quietly before pulling it into her mouth, sucking hungrily on the head. Rick gasped, gripping the quilts tightly. Her mouth felt incredible, Rick could feel the hard little tongue stud rubbing against him in her mouth. She slowly began to pull him in deeper, and she just kept going and going until her nose was pressed against his flat belly.

"Oh oh fuck, Jesus, fuck," Rick grunted, desperately trying to hang on.

"Mm, baby, I know your close, I know. But I really need a good fucking, alright? I need you to last. So I'm gonna suck this beautiful fucking cock and I want you to cum in my mouth, okay baby?" she said, her hand pumping his spit-slicked shaft. "Okay baby? I need you to cum so you can fuck me senseless..." she gasped, taking his shaft deep again, fucking him hard with her mouth.

"Daze, baby, I... Oh fuck!" Rick gasped, trying not to grab at her head as he exploded in her mouth. Daisy moaned as he pulsed again and again, his cum filling her mouth as she swallowed him down. Rick shuddered, slumping back against the bed as all of his tension and horniness of the day drained out of him into Daisy's sucking mouth. "Oh fuck, honey."

"Mmmm," Daisy hummed as she slowly pulled off of him. "Feel good baby? God, you came a lot. I think you needed that."

"Daisy, Christ..." Rick sat up suddenly, easily picking her up and lifting her up onto the middle of the bed, Daisy squeaking in surprise. "That was fucking incredible," he said earnestly, moving to all fours above her, his face close to hers. He kissed her deeply, Daisy's arms coming up to pull him down to her. Her hands explored his muscled arms and back as they kissed, tongues battling.

"Fuck you're huge," Daisy said, feeling his muscled arms, "it's like you're made out of stone."

"And you're so... God, so fucking soft," Rick murmured, his kisses trailing down her throat. Rick continued south, kissing along her chest to her breasts, quickly pulling a long hard nipple into his mouth. Daisy gave a sharp moan, her hands filling with his hair. "You weren't playing were you? Your nipples are really sensitive."

"Uh huh," Daisy gasped, pulling his face tight to her tit. Rick was more than happy to stay put, moving from nipple to nipple. He toyed with her piercing, pulling gently before letting it pop out of his mouth. Daisy gasped at this, so Rick did it a few times before moving back to her other breast, sucking as much tit into his mouth as he could.

"Oh honey," Daisy groaned, her thighs coming up around him. Rick was would have stayed there sucking her breasts for days, but he sensed that Daisy needed more than that. He continued further south, kissing along her flat tummy to her smooth pussy. He pushed her thighs wide, kissing along her inner thighs to one smooth lip, sucking it into his mouth. "Rick, oh honey don't tease me baby..."

"You gotta beg," Rick murmured, spreading her lips wide. Her pussy was so tempting, her dark lips hiding her pink, wet folds. Rick restrained himself, enjoying the reversal of roles.

"Rick, baby, please. I need to cum sooo bad. Please eat my pussy hon, please? Please honey..." she moaned, reaching down to rub her pussy, her piercing bouncing prettily.

Rick pushed her thighs back, exposing her fully. He licked her hard from her tight ass up to her little clit. Daisy gasped at the sudden contact, her hands gripping her thighs, holding them back. Rick had never been with someone with a pierced clit, and he toyed with it, eliciting a hissing sigh.

"Is that okay? I've never been with a-"

"Oh god it's perfect. I pierced it so you'd play with it hon, just kee-eeee oh honey," she moaned as Rick attacked her clit with renewed passion, sucking and teasing at her. "Mm, honey, just like that..."

Rick trailed down, licking to her weeping opening, lapping at her juices. Daisy was getting very wet, her juices already flowing out over her tight ass to the sheets below her. Rick followed them down, licking over her ass, teasing her clenching knot.

"Oh fuck! Oh, oh I knew you were nasty, baby. Eat my ass, god that feels amazing." Rick didn't argue, lapping hungrily at her dark star. "Oh god I love that. Fuck." As Rick rimmed her, Daisy pulled her nipples hard, feeling her orgasm build in her tummy.

Rick licked up hard from her ass back to her clit, licking rapidly at her. Daisy grunted as Rick slid two thick fingers into her, spreading her open. Daisy could feel her orgasm rushing, and grabbed Rick's hair hard, her thighs gripping his head tightly. Rick sucked her clit, his fingers rubbing hard against the roof of her pussy.

svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers