Pussy In Boots Ch. 4

Story Info
Phil instigates some office fun.
3.3k words
4.65
81.2k
10
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Natalya
Natalya
111 Followers

The following day appeared to be quite normal. We both woke early and must have had some desires left over from the night before because for a change we enjoyed a slow, morning fuck before we had to head off to work. We were both sleepy as I rolled over on top of Phil and quickly guided his cock into my moist pussy - I think I must have been dreaming about last night just before I woke. We both took our time to wake up properly as I slowly moved up and down on my husband's seven inches of cock until we were both ready to cum. Then our pace picked up and we both came together, now fully awake. It's something we used to enjoy when we were first married but rarely get the opportunity to do.

I was the first to leave that morning, and just to tease Phil a little I made sure he was looking as I stepped into my footwear for the day. I saw the smile on his face as I zipped up my knee high boots and hoped he'd be thinking about them all day, and how he'd love to fuck him whilst wearing them.

The day passed real quick and before I knew where I was it was nearly time for home. I was just finishing off some work, just to get it out of the way, when there was a knock at the door to my office.

"Come in," I half-yelled.

The door opened and I carried on working as whoever it was walked in. It was probably one of the secretary's, they were always coming to see me for something. As the person got near my desk I looked up.

"Hey honey," said Phil, a wide grin on his face.

I was shocked. "Phil," I said, my eyes lighting up as only they can when you're in love. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you of course." I went to say something but before I could, Phil swung up a bag onto the table. "And to give you these." He slid the bag, which seemed to contain a box across the table.

I grabbed hold of the bag and began to pick out the box that was contained within. Unbeknown to me Phil had turned and closed the door on us.

I opened the box and I think I already knew its' contents. I was right. It was a new pair of boots. I pulled one of them out of the box. They were knee high and were made of black leather and had a zip down the inside of the leg. The toe of the boot was square and virtually flat, and there was a two inch block heel.

"I went to the store today and bought you these. The lady in the store modelled them for me and I got hard at the thought of you wearing them. They look simply fantastic."

"Can I put them on now?" I asked, already reaching down and under my long skirt for the zip of the boots I had on. The nod from Phil gave me my answer.

Within seconds the boots I had worn all day were on the floor by my desk and I was sat in my chair, placing my bare feet into the new boots. As I did each of them up I had to admire Phil's choice, they looked so sexy. I looked over at Phil again and I could already make out the tell tale bulge of his erection through his pants.

"Take off your skirt and top," Phil said.

"What?"

"Get naked because I want to fuck you right now. I can't wait until we get home. I want to feel your legs and your boots wrapped around my body as I fuck you over your desk!"

"I can't, there are people still here."

"No there aren't, it's they end of the day, and you can...."

Phil walked around my desk so he was stood infront of me. I was powerless to stop him as he reached around and unfastened my skirt, which promptly fell to the floor. My lace panties soon followed the skirt to my ankles. By now my pussy was beginning to ache with desire and need and I merely let Phil continue to undress me. Within seconds my top and bra was on the floor too and I was now stood naked in my office wearing only my new boots.

"Okay, if you want to fuck me, you have to wear my old boots and nothing else."

Phil didn't question me. He merely undressed as quickly as he had undressed me and discarded his own clothes across the room. As he removed his pants I stared lovingly at his cock as it stood up proud. I sank to my knees and grabbed my patent leather boots and helped Phil step into them.

As I did this I took his cock into my mouth and managed to get nearly all of it in before I moved the shaft in and out of my warm lips. I carried on with this motion as I zipped up the boots around Phil's calves. It was a tight fit but I managed to zip them all the way up. I felt Phil's hands being placed on the back of my head as he thrust his cock deeper into my mouth, obviously enjoying the sensations. I wanted more though.

I stood up and sat on the edge of my desk, then lowered myself backwards until I was lying on the desk, my pussy fully exposed, my moistness already leaking out of my pussy lips and down over my ass.

"If you want to fuck me then do it, hard!"

Phil needed no further encouragement. He moved in closer and positioned the tip of his cock against my cunt. He found little resistance as he moved forward and buried his seven inches inside me and oh did it feel fantastic. I did as Phil had requested and wrapped my legs around his back, clamping him inside me, and letting him feel the smoothness of my boots against his skin.

Phil responded by taking up a furious pace as he thrust deep inside of me. With my legs clamped around his back, it opened me up even more and allowed him deep access inside me and each thrust forced a little gasp to escape my mouth.

"Do you like you present?" he asked.

"Very much, you know how much I like wearing boots now, it gets me so damn horny! I know it does the very same for you too. Please don't stop fucking me though, I want to make this last as long as possible until we're begging each other to cum."

Phil didn't stop, this only seemed to drive him even more and make him even harder. I clamped my pussy muscles around his cock in time with each thrust that he made inside me, making it feel that much tighter for him.

It took me a while to register that Phil had suddenly stopped thrusting into me, I was so lost in the moment. My eyes had been shut and when they opened to look up at Phil, I saw that he was staring over at the door to my office. I could see the shadow of someone stood at the door. Before I had chance to see who it was the person spoke.

"What do we have here?" she spoke.

I knew instantly that it was Helena, the new temporary secretary. Both Phil and I were frozen to the spot, his cock still buried deep inside me, my legs wrapped around his body, and both naked. I wanted to say something but was at a loss as to what to say, even more so when Helena closed the door behind her. She walked across the room, and took in the sight before her. She circled my desk and saw Phil wearing the boots I'd worn to work that day.

"Kinky," she whispered into his ear. "Please carry on though."

I went to move but she stopped me in my tracks. "I insist. I'll just sit here and watch." Helena moved to the edge of the desk and perched herself there. "Carry on, now!" She commanded. What choice did we have.

Phil began to move slowly in and out my pussy again, almost as if he was putting on a show for our new voyeur. From her vantage point Helena had a great view of my pussy lips being stretched as Phil withdrew, his cock glistening with my juices. Helena seemed to stare transfixed at my crotch, which led me to believe that she was getting turned on herself.

I decided that if she wanted to watch, then the least that Phil and I could do was to put on a show for her. I soon began thrusting back towards Phil, meeting Phil's cock as he slammed into me. I was beginning to moan loudly as Phil worked me hard.

Helena got up off the desk and, to my surprise, began to get undressed. She was around twenty, a temp on her summer vacation from college, and was very good looking indeed. She had long auburn colored locks that fell down to her shoulders, and as she took off her shirt and then her bra I could see that she had a nice pair of breasts and her nipples were already erect. Helena's long legs emerged from her black pants next and I stared intently as I caught glimpse of a pair of black knee length boots that she was wearing. All the better I thought to myself.

Phil was staring at this young woman as she retook her position back on the edge of the desk, only this time she parted her thighs showing us both her shaved pussy. Her fingers found her clit and she began playing with herself as Phil and I continued to fuck. Helena looked a little frustrated though, she looked like she wanted more. And she did.

She moved up onto the desk, and quickly straddled my face, planting her pussy over my mouth. My hands grabbed hold of her thighs and I eagerly began to use my tongue on her pussy, my first ever taste of another woman's pussy.

"Mmmm, that's it, lick my clit real good now. Make me cum real good," she cooed. As she said this she began to almost ground her pussy along my outstretched tongue.

She leaned forward to inspect my own pussy as Phil carried on fucking my hard. "You're very big," she whispered, "and I intend to make you cum myself before we're through tonight."

This thought seemed to drive Phil on even more. Helena kissed him full on the lips and then began kissing her way down his chest until she reached my pussy and Phil's cock. She immediately began to lick away at my own clit, which in turn made me lap away at Helena's clit even faster.

I could feel my orgasm building under this new attention and I knew that Phil would be able to tell as my muscles tightened around his cock. Sure enough he began to thrust harder and quicker and just as I felt his cock begin to twitch my orgasm hit me.

I clamped my legs around Phil's back even harder, willing him to go inside me as far as possible as his cock pumped shot after shot of his cum into me. The groans of my orgasm were lost as I buried my face in Helena's pussy and licked her towards her own orgasm. The electricity pulsed around my body and make me even more determined to make Helena cum now. I thrust two of my fingers deep inside her and although it may have took her by surprise, she soon began to move her body backwards to meet my thrusting fingers. I felt her body tense above me and her juices flood her pussy.

Helena stopped licking my pussy and reared her body up straight, where Phil quickly found her breasts and clamped his mouth and hands around them, gently pulling at her nipples. I'm sure this did it for her, as the next thing we all knew, Helena was almost shouting her way through her orgasm.

"Fucking Hell, yes. Lick my clit god damn it, more..... I want more fingers inside me, and harder!" She screamed.

I obliged and thrust another two fingers inside her pussy.

"Aaaagghh," she screamed as she orgasmed. Her breathing was heavy and furious as she covered my face with her cum. I carried on licking away at her clit whilst her muscles kept my fingers trapped inside of her pussy

Phil drew away from her breasts and admired the scene, his wife licking the pussy of some almost total stranger and with a pussy full of his cum. I felt his semi-erect cock slip out of my pussy. I stopped licking Helena's clit and slowly withdrew my fingers from her. Phil walked around the desk and knelt down on the floor. He grabbed hold of my cum soaked hand and began to lick Helena's juices off my fingers. He seemed to enjoy the taste of another woman, I know I did!

When Phil had cleaned my fingers I slid myself out from under Helena and stood up off the desk. I turned around to look at her and she seemed totally exhausted. She was using one of her hands to steady her whole body and had her eyes closed as her orgasm disappeared from her.

"Holy shit," I muttered to myself.

"My thoughts exactly," said Phil as he walked around the room until he stood by the side of me, admiring Helena in her naked state. "I'll have to buy you boots more often."

I was again at a loss as to what to say to Helena. I moved to the desk and helped her off of the desk and into my chair.

"Thank you," she said, "That's got to be one of my all time favourite fantasies. How often do you do that?"

"Never before," I replied, though I hoped an office fuck with my husband would occur again real soon.

Phil had reached down and picked his clothes up off the floor and was in the process of getting dressed again.

"Oh no you don't," exclaimed Helena. "I said I would make you come and I meant it. That's if your wife doesn't mind."

Both of them looked over in my direction. "Be my guest," I replied. I was going to enjoy this.

"Sit here," Helena commanded to Phil. He walked over and took up her vacant chair. This wasn't what she meant. "No, on the floor, now!"

Phil did what he was told. I took up his place in the chair and hooked each of my legs over the arm rests, opening my pussy lips. A mixture of Phil's cum and my juices began to slip out of my entrance and I eagerly scooped it up and licked my fingers clean.

Phil was now laid on his back on the floor, eagerly anticipating what was to come. His cock was already beginning to become erect again.

Helena sat down on the floor next to Phil's waist and then, whilst looking at him directly in the eye she took his full cock into her mouth. She proceeded to lick his cock clean of his cum and my juices and then carried on using her mouth to fuck my husband.

Whilst this happened I began to tease myself by slowly rubbing a finger across my clit, and then down to my entrance and slipping a finger inside myself. The sight before me was beginning to make me wish for Phil's cock in my pussy again but for the moment my fingers would do.

I looked over at Phil and saw that he had his eyes screwed shut as he enjoyed the feeling of another woman's mouth, teasing his cock, a new tongue running across and around the head of his cock and giving him deep throat. I could tell that if she carried on then she would be swallowing my husband's seed, and in a hurry.

Helena though, surprised us both. She let Phil's cock fall out of her mouth and waited until Phil's eyes opened to say or do anything. Phil's eyes followed Helena's toned body as she spread Phil's legs apart and sat in between them, her legs slightly in the air and bent at the knees. Phil had a puzzled look on his face.

Helena moved her feet until they were either side of his cock.

Phil had an even more puzzled look on his face as she brought her feet together and began to stroke his cock with her boots. Now, I got it. Helena was going to bring him off with her boots, to satisfy our apparent fetish.

"Would you like me to make you cum with my boots?" she asked.

Phil couldn't reply, he was concentrating too much to answer.

"I'll take this as a yes. I think it's appropriate seeing as you seem to like wearing ladies boots, which is fine by me and definitely kinky!"

I could tell by the way his cock seemed to swell even more that this was blowing his mind. I knew it certainly was blowing mine.

I began to whimper in my chair as I brought myself closer to another orgasm. My finger was concentrated on my swollen clit and rubbed furiously at it in small circles. Each movement was another step closer to cumming until I reached that abyss. I held my breath and savoured the sensation as my spine began to tingle and pulse with my orgasm. I bit onto my bottom lip to stop an orgasmic scream escaping me and watched with avid eyes at the scene before me. My juices were beginning to stream out of my pussy and my continued movements over my clit and entrance made a quiet squelching sound. Eventually I had to stop as my orgasm died and I eagerly awaited Phil cumming on Helena's boots.

Phil's body was beginning to twitch a little and both Helena and I knew he was going to shoot his load soon. Helena speeded up her movement and we both watched transfixed as my husband's cum spurted out of his cock. The first load shot up in the air, landing at around knee high on Helena's boots, and each subsequent shot landed lower down on the black leather. As Phil's orgasm subsided his cum leaked from the tip of his cock. Helena saw this and promptly used her boots to wipe it off his cock.

Quickly she stood up off the floor and walked up to where Phil's head was resting on the floor.

"Lick them," Helena ordered.

"What?" Phil asked, somewhat stunned.

"Lick my boots clean now. Lick all your cum off them. You seem to like boots so much that you deserve to lick mine right now. If not, then I may let slip what's happened here tonight."

Phil shot a look across the room to me. I smiled back at him and he had his answer. I think I knew that Helena would never tell a soul about the events in my office, but I wasn't going to let Phil know this.

Phil got up off his back and onto his knees. He looked, almost pleadingly, at Helena, just in case she changed her mind but she wasn't going to do that. He had no choice.

Phil began to lick his tongue across Helena's black boots, starting at the toes. He ran it all the way along the leather and then around her foot and ankle, and then began to lick upwards, up towards her knees. With each movement he lapped up his own cum, and swallowed it down. Once he'd finished one boot he started on the other.

Within five minutes he had done both, and all his cum was now gone.

"Good!" Helena said, in an authoritative manner.

Helena shot a smile in my direction and we both probably knew that this wasn't the last office episode between the three of us...

Natalya
Natalya
111 Followers