Pussy In Boots Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Natalya
Natalya
110 Followers

“Yes...Mmmm, yes it is Ma’am. It’s really swollen...Oh fuck!” Helena’s body lurched forward a little as I began rubbing her clit, as though hit by an electric shock.

“Are you okay?” I asked, still rubbing my finger over Helena’s clit.

“Mmmmm, I...I...” Helena was panting, struggling to find her words as the feelings emanating from her clit consumed her thoughts. “...Yessssssss, Ma’am, ohhhhhhh.”

I looked across to the bed to Phil, seeing that his cock had grown even harder, the head swelling with the images that must have been running through his mind. However, much more importantly, what I was looking for had already happened. Phil’s free hand was firmly grasped around his cock and was furiously pumping up and down. The sight of this made my pussy yearn to be stuffed full with his throbbing cock until his hot sticky cum erupted into me.

I withdrew my hand from between Helena’s legs and moved around to stand in front of Helena again. I brought the hand that had been rubbing Helena’s clit up to her mouth. The PVC was glistening with her juices. Helena didn’t need to be told what to do as she greedily took each of my fingers into her mouth, tasting her own juices.

When she had finished her task I grabbed hold of the bottom of her satin apron and turned and headed towards the bed, tugging Helena with me. I brought Helena to a stop by the side of the bed before releasing her apron and wandering around to stand behind her.

“Now, Helena, please bend over. You may use your arms to hold yourself steady.”

“Yes, Ma’am, thank you,” she replied, as she slowly lowered her upper body forward until her head was positioned a little above Phil’s cock. She lowered her arms to the bed just to the side of Phil. Phil must have been aware that Helena was close to his body. I could see over her shoulder that he was looking in the direction of Helena through his blindfold as he carried on pumping away at his cock.

I took hold of my strap-on cock and moved in behind Helena. I aimed it between her legs and watched as it slid easily between them until it met a little resistance against her pussy lips. My hands grabbed hold of her hips and with a firm thrust forward the whole of my cock slid easily into Helena’s slick tunnel.

My thrust forced a loud moan to escape from deep within Helena and forced the internal dildo deeper inside my pussy. Phil looked a little lower down the bed but was still unaware of exactly where Helena was and totally oblivious to the fact that Helena’s head was a matter of inches above his towering cock.

“Helena, my dear,” I whispered, withdrawing my cock from her pussy, “would you enlighten my husband as to what I am doing?”

I waited for the moment Helena was about to speak before plunging the cock back inside her pussy.

“Ohhhhhh, yes Ma’am.” I continued making these long slow movements in and out of Helena’s slick cunt, indirectly fucking myself in the same rhythm. I could feel my juices seeping out of my pussy and down onto my latex stockings. “Phil,..... ohhhh fuck.... your wife is ummm.... pounding her fake cock into my pussy..... really deeply....”

In response Phil seemingly increased the speed with which he was stroking his cock. However, I watched amazed as seeing this, Helena lowered her upper body even further until her mouth was just above Phil’s cock. As she struggled to avoid touching his cock with the thrusting of my cock into her pussy, Helena opened her mouth and let her tongue make contact with the reddened tip.

Phil stopped pumping his cock for a second before realising that a tongue was gently licking the tip. He moved his pelvis up off the bed to try and force his cock into Helena’s mouth but she was ready for this and adjusted her head, but still continued licking just the tip of his cock.

I knew that from here things would develop quickly. I brought my right hand down to my pussy and slipped the thumb under the straps of the strap-on cock and into my moist pussy. When I was sure that it was lubricated sufficiently I removed my thumb and moved it over Helena’s tight ass. With a little pressure I saw my PVC covered thumb disappear into her ass.

“Oh fuck.... yes,” moaned Helena., leaving Phil’s cock momentarily. When she returned to his cock she took the whole tip into her mouth, whilst Phil continued to pump his cock furiously.

I began to increase my thrusts into Helena’s pussy, imagining the sight of the glistening fake cock forcing its way inside Helena, forcing her lips apart to accommodate its width. With each thrust into Helena I felt the base of the external cock rub against my clit, and the internal dildo rub against my g-spot deep inside my pussy. Each thrust was nudging me closer to an orgasm that I knew would be huge.

Phil was beginning to thrust his body off the bed, fucking Helena’s mouth with his cock, Helena’s moist panties stifling any moans of pleasure he made. I could hear Helena groaning and panting with each of my thrusts into her pussy and ass and she seemed to be thrusting back against me to meet my thrusts.

Helena was the first to erupt. I felt her body tense up as her orgasm began to take over control of her body. A low, groan began deep in her throat and stayed there, trapped by Phil’s cock as he continued to fuck her mouth deeply.

I continued to fuck Helena through her orgasm, feeling the fire of my own orgasm burning around my clit.

“Oh fuck,” I screamed, “Mmmmm.” I was fucking Helena and myself even harder when my pussy muscles clamped tightly around my dildo. Another flick of my clit by the base of the strap-on cock as I thrust into Helena pushed me over the edge. With the cock embedded in Helena my body seemed to shake as my orgasm ripped through my pussy, racing around the whole of my body. I could feel Helena rotating her hips around the cock in her pussy, causing the dildo inside me to tease me further as the ripples of my orgasm continued to flow.

With my eyes screwed firmly shut I could hear the sound of Phil’s cock fucking Helena’s mouth and his balls hitting her chin.

It was the sound of a muffled “Argh”, that made me reopen my eyes and take in the scene before me again. Phil’s ass was raised slightly off the bed and seemed to hover in that position. Helena’s head was bobbing up and down and I guessed that Phil had cum and that Helena was milking the cum from his spurting cock.

Several seconds later Phil’s ass slumped back down onto the bed and his cock slipped from between Helena’s lips. I withdrew my thumb from Helena’s ass and the strap-on cock from her pussy, amazed at how much it glistened from her juices as it emerged from between her legs.

“Helena, dear... take a few steps back for me and stand up straight.”

I moved to the side as Helena stood upright and then took a few steps back, away from the bed. She stood there motionless, her mouth firmly closed and with a rather flushed look embellished on her face. As I moved across the room to face Helena I could see that there were traces of Phil’s sticky cum around her lips.

“Helena,” I began, bringing my right hand up to her face and taking hold of her chin. “Show me what’s in your mouth.”

Helena looked me in the eyes before slowly opening her mouth. As she did so I peered inside and saw the evidence of Phil’s milky-white cum for myself. Helena appeared to have milked my husband of a hefty amount of cum, and as she stood there, mouth opened, Helena struggled to stop the cum from dribbling out of her mouth.

“Yes, just as I thought.” I said loudly so that Phil could hear. I pushed a little under Helena’s chin and she began to close her mouth.

“Now, dear, would like my permission to swallow my husband’s cum?”

Helena nodded her reply. Yes, she did want to feast on Phil’s cum.

“Very well, you may do so.”

Helena quickly swallowed hard, taking the warm cum down her throat. She seemed to swallow again several times to ensure that she swallowed every last drop. I turned and walked over to the bed. Phil was lying there seemingly exhausted, his now sticky cock slumped against his recently emptied balls.

I reached over the bed and removed Helena’s panties from Phil’s mouth. Now I had his attention I moved down the bed and picked up his spent cock in my hand.

“Phil, I seem to recall that I said you were not to cum until I said so. You did and this wasn’t part of the deal.”

“But....”

“Be quiet!” I shouted at Phil as he interrupted. “This wasn’t part of the deal and so I declare that Helena has won her freedom.”

I released Phil’s cock, admiring the wet trail that was left on my PVC glove. I walked around the bedroom and across to the dressing table. I picked up Phil’s cock restraint and returned to the bed. I again picked up Phil’s cock and placed it within the cock restraint. I closed the locks to the cock restraint, trapping my husband’s cock within the steel and leather contraption. There was no escape without the key.

“Phil, from now on you will wear the cock restraint at all times, unless Helena or I require the use of your cock.”

The look on Phil’s face showed what his thoughts were. I looked across at Helena, who was smiling back at me.

“Helena, sweetie, I will leave one further decision up to you. Should we force Phil to wear your tight little outfit whilst he’s at home?”

It didn’t take Helena long to decide. “Yes, Ma’am, I think that we should.”

I reached up to Phil’s blindfold and quickly whipped it off his head. After a few seconds of adjusting to the light in the bedroom, Phil’s eyes focused in on Helena and for the first time he saw her outfit.

I left Phil and walked around the bed and over to Helena. I kissed her passionately before stepping away. Phil’s cock was already beginning to swell, trying to somehow fight its way out of the cock restraint and grow fully erect once more. It was hopeless though, and we all knew it.

“Helena, dear, shall we help Phil into his new outfit? And then maybe you’ll give me the hard fucking that my pussy is craving?”

The devilish look on Helena’s face said that she couldn’t wait to start!

To be continued....

Please send me your feedback on this chapter and any thoughts you may have as to how things should develop between Helena, Phil and Kate.

Natalya
Natalya
110 Followers
12