Pussy Motors Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenna and Anita get pulled over on their way to work.
2.6k words
4.12
62.5k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna and Anita are friends and co-workers. They work at a luxury auto dealer as car salespeople. Although they are close friends, they couldn't be any more different as people.

As the sun rose both are getting ready for work. Jenna was slipping into a very short mini-skirt with a tubetop and open toed heels. Meanwhile, Anita was putting on thigh high stockings, garters, matching bra and panties, a white blouse with a business skirt suit, and a pair of sling back pumps. The outfits showed their differences.

Jenna got into her flashy convertible and Anita got into her 4-door luxury vehicle. The difference in cars further showed their differences.

Jenna sped down the road, weaving in and out of lanes, and ran a red light. Cars were honking at her, but she didn't care. She flew by a cop who was just getting done giving someone else a ticket. The cop jumped back into his car and raced after her car. He flashed on the lights and Jenna pulled her car over.

As the cop got out his car and approached Jenna, she took a quick glance in her rearview mirror. She made sure her face looked flawless, and then slipped a finger between her thighs to reveal that she had no panties on.

She rubbed her fingers against her clit, which was already wet. As the cop leaned over, he found Jenna with her legs spread wide. Her ridiculously short skirt barely concealed her pussy. Jenna took her finger covered in her pussy juices and sucked on it for a second before asking in a coy manner, "Is there a problem officer?"

The cop fumbled with his words for a second before blurting out, "Uh, yes. Maam, do you know how fast you were going?"

Jenna shrugged her shoulders and giggled, "No, sir. I was too busy playing with myself." She then took her finger and rubbed her clit again, soaking up some of the wetness. Holding her finger out to show the officer, "See?"

The cop gulped and leaned over some more to cover up the hard on forming underneath his pants. The cop looked down the street as several cars passed by. He noticed that directly to his left there was what looked like an unused office building, with an empty parking lot in the back. He directed Jenna to pull into the parking lot as he followed her in his police cruiser.

As the cop approached Jenna's driver side again, his cock was at full attention just dying to be let out. He instructed her to get out of her vehicle as he opened up the driver side door for her. Jenna placed her left foot down on the pavement, showing off her amazing legs and her expensive heels. She stayed there for a second with her legs spread wide to give the cop another glimpse of her pussy, before she spun ninety degrees and planted her other foot on the pavement and stood up.

She stood face to face with the cop and peeked down at his hard on sticking out of his pants. She asked again in a coy manner, "You aren't going to give me a ticket are you?"

The cop was staring at her nice little tits. Her nipples were showing through her tubetop. "I'm sorry maam, but you were driving at an excessive speed. I could arrest you for the that."

Jenna covered her mouth and gasped in a playful way. The cop suggested she turn around and lean over against the side of the vehicle. As she did, a slight wind gusted through lifting up the back of her skirt to reveal her nice firm ass. The cop bit his lip at the amazing sight.

He started patting her down, feeling for weapons, when he said, "I could take away your license and impound you car, but I'm going to be nice today and give you just a warning. That is if you cooperate."

Jenna played along and responded in a worried voice, "Of course officer. I'll cooperate fully."

The cop knelt down and rubbed his fingers against her pussy. Her sweet scent filled his nostrils as he slowly worked his fingers in a circular motion, causing Jenna to moan gently. He spoke again, "Now I can let you off with a warning, but you'll still have to be punished."

Jenna swiveled her head to look at the officer, "What kind of punishment officer?"

The cop quickly unzipped his pants and let out his rock hard member. Jenna grinned at the sight and quickly spun around and knelt down. She grabbed his cock with her hand and looked up, "Oh, you're cock is huge. I'm going to get seriously punished, aren't I?"

She didn't wait for a response as she shoved his cock into her open mouth. She sucked down the drips of pre-cum oozing out of the tip and continued to devour his cock. Jenna stood up quickly and threw the officer against the side of the car. The officer was caught off guard by her strength, but he didn't have anytime to think about it as Jenna went right back to swallowing down every inch of his cock.

Jenna fingered herself with one hand while jerking the cock with her other. After a couple of minutes the cop was ready to blow, so he quickly had her stop.

He lifted her up and gave her a hard kiss. He pulled down her tubetop hard, almost ripping it off to reveal her tits. He sucked on each tit and bit on the nipple before throwing Jenna against the side of the car. She almost fell into the backseat, but extended her arms out to catch herself. Her ass was bent over the side pointing up towards the sky as the cop pushed her legs apart. He lifted up her skirt and rammed his cock inside her.

She was so wet already that he was able to pound away at her pussy immediately. Jenna moaned and yelled as the officer fucked her senseless from behind. She screamed, "Punish me officer. Punish that pussy," over and over until the cop was ready to cum.

Jenna spun around again and planted her face right in front of his cock as buckets of cum went into her open mouth. As Jenna sucked down every last drop, the officer took a deep breath and spoke breathlessly, "Oh my god."

He felt like he was going to pass out as Jenna stood up readjusting her tubetop. Jenna got back into her car as the cop said, "Ok, I hope you learned your lesson." before Jenna sped away out of the parking lot leaving a cloud of dust in the air.

Anita on the other hand was obeying the speed limit as other cars sped past her. She noticed her warning light come on informing her that the rear brake light was out and needed to be replaced. She figured she could just get it replaced at the service center at the dealership when she got there, but unfortunately for her, she was hitting every red light on the road.

She spotted a cop sitting on the side of the road and hoped she didn't have to brake at the upcoming light. She was so concerned about the cop and distracted that she didn't realize the light turned red and the car ahead had stopped short. She slammed on her brakes just barely avoiding a collision. The cars behind her also slammed on their brakes and honked their horns at her. She cursed under her breath as she saw the cop look directly at her. What seemed like a million years passed as she tried to not make eye contact with the cop. Finally the light turned green and she continued on down the road.

About half way down the street, she saw out of her rearview, the cop pull onto the street behind her. Becoming more and more paranoid by the second, she watched as the cop sped past a couple of cars and was almost directly behind her. She couldn't speed away, so she just prayed that the cop was coming after someone else. Her heart almost stopped as she saw the cop flash his lights at her. She couldn't pull over on this narrow road without stopping traffic completely, so she made a turn at the next road.

The little patch of dirt and pavement was more a dead end than a road, but it was enough to fit both their cars as she stopped. It was hidden from the roadway by trees, but it looked like it was a bus stop many years ago.

The cop slowly walked towards her car as Anita took out her license and registration. The cop knocked on her window as Anita fumbled to roll down her window. "Hi, officer. How are you?" Anita spoke in her cheery voice.

The officer responded with a cold, "License and registration, please." while catching a glimpse at her inspection sticker.

Anita handed over the two documents as asked as she continued to smile hoping the officer would show some mercy. The cop spoke while scanning her license and registration. "Anita, are you aware your brake light is out?"

She responded quickly, "Yes officer. I'm sorry about that. The light just went out this morning. I was going to get it fixed later today."

The officer nodded not believing a word she said, "Were you also aware your inspection expired?"

Anita looked at the sticker and realized it expired just yesterday. "I'm sorry sir. I thought I had a few more days. I'll get that taken care of right away too."

The officer then showed Anita her registration and asked, "This is old too, were you aware of that as well, or did that just happen this morning?"

Anita knew this didn't sound good, but it was the honest truth, "I know this looks really bad, but I swear I ordered the renewed ones from the DMV. They haven't arrived in the mail yet."

The officer handed her the license and registration back before asking her to, "Please step out of your vehicle." As Anita took a step out of her vehicle revealing her stocking covered legs, fuck me pumps, and fancy business suit, the officer licked his lips. "You know I could give you like five tickets, impound your car, and take you into the station?" the officer barked.

Anita, now getting worried, begged, "Please. I'll get everything taken care of right away. I work at a car dealership and will have it done as soon as I get to work."

The officer yelled back, "I'm sorry maam. I can't let you drive this vehicle. You're a danger to other drivers."

Anita was now practically begging. "Please officer. Find it in the goodness of your heart. I'll send you proof that I got everything done tomorrow. I'll even drop it off to you at the station. If I don't, you can ticket me, arrest me, everything."

The officer laughed, "I'm sorry, but that's not how we do things."

Anita, speaking as if she were about to cry, said, "Please officer. I can't afford to pay all these tickets and I have to be work today or else I'll get fired. Is there anything you can do?"

The officer looked around and pulled up his pants by the waist as if he were thinking really hard. "Well, I suppose I could let you go with just a warning, if..."

Anita sensing hope, responded quickly, "Yes, anything."

The officer smiled when he heard anything, "If you give me a blow job." Anita's jaw practically dropped. The officer continued, "Well, you said anything."

Anita shook her head no, "That's against the law. I could have you arrested for that."

The officer snapped back, "Go ahead and try."

There was a moment of silence as the officer let Anita think about it a little longer. Again, Anita shook her head no. "Fine," the officer said, as he reached for his dispatcher, "I need a tow truck at..."

"Fine," Anita shouted before the officer could finish his sentence.

The officer smiled wide, "Cancel that tow." He pointed towards a bench sitting on the side of the dirt near the old bus stop. They walked over as the cop unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his ankles.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" Anita said angrily.

The cop took a seat on the bench and laughed. "You have a real dirty mouth, I think I'm going to have to cum in it."

The cop stroked his cock for a few seconds as Anita slowly leaned over. She thought about it for another second while looking at this asshole smile at her. She finally gave in and opened her mouth to let the tip in. She continued to suck just the tip without much effort before the officer spoke up, "You better suck harder if you want those tickets to go away."

She slowly took in more and more until she had a mouth full of hard cock. The cop shot spurts of pre-cum into her mouth, which she had to swallow, because his hands were grabbing the back of her head as he was giving her a serious face fucking.

After several minutes, he let go, and Anita took the cock out of her mouth gasping for air. A stream of saliva connected from her mouth to his cock. "That's enough of that."

"So I'm done?" Anita said, relieved, thinking it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

"Hell no," the cop said back, "Now bend over. I want some of that tight pussy."

Anita's jaw dropped once again, "We didn't agree on that."

The cop laughed to himself, "Did I not say that. Well, I meant to. Now bend the fuck over or else the deal is off."

Anita reluctantly bent over and held onto the dirty old bench. The cop stood behind her and lifted up her skirt to reveal her garters, thigh highs, and matching panties. "I love a woman in stocking and garters," the cop said admiring her.

He then pulled down her panties to her knees and spread her lovely ass cheeks open. He dove in and began sloppily licking her pussy and ass.

Anita moaned and grimaced at the same time.

Anita closed her eyes and let out a moan as she suddenly felt the cop push his cock deep inside her. The cop fucked her hard and fast, pounding away at her pussy. Anita could barely hold onto the old bench as it swayed and creaked as if it were about to break in half.

After fucking her pussy nonstop, the cop slid several fingers into ass opening her up. The cop said, "Did I also forget to say that I was going to fuck your ass too?" before pushing his cock into her even tighter asshole.

Anita grimaced as the cop eased his cock into her ass, but continued to moan at the unexpected pleasure of his hard cock pushing in and pulling out of her asshole. Finally, the cop stopped thrusting and moved around to stick his cock in front of her face.

After several licks and sucks, the cop exploded into Anita's mouth. Anita sucked down every last drop as the cop spasmed and shook.

As they made their way back into their cars, the cop said, "Well, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Get that light and stuff taken care of," while adjusting his crotch. He then sped off leaving Anita in a cloud of dust.