Pussy Motors Ch. 05-07

Story Info
Anita & Jenna continue busy day at the dealership.
5.1k words
4.73
31.7k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5:

An hour later, Anita was still standing in the sweltering heat next to the car. No other cars had passed by and no cops came to help the possibly dead gas station employee. Just when she had given up all hope and was about to start walking back, a glimmer of hope appeared.

In the distance a truck appeared. As it came closer, Anita was able to make out the shape of the truck. It looked like a tow truck. Anita prayed that good luck had finally gone her way. She was able to make out the words "Earl's Towing Co." on the side of the truck as the car drove within 20 feet of her. She began waving her hands and screaming, "Help" and she thought she was finally saved when the truck pulled over behind her car.

An older man got out of the truck. He looked greasy and dirty, wearing grease stained jeans and t-shirt. "What's wrong with the car?" he asked Anita.

"I don't know. The car won't start." She replied hastily.

"You're lucky I came down this road. Hardly anybody does. It's pretty much deserted." The guy said nicely.

"I know. I've been sitting here for the past hour waiting." She said back. "I almost gave up."

"Well why don't we take a look at your car and see if we can get this sucker started." The tow guy said. He lifted the hood of the car up and took a peak inside. He yelled, "Start it up." Anita did as asked and the car rattled as she turned the ignition.

"Oh, that doesn't sound good." The tow guy said back. "I think something's wrong with your engine."

"Can you fix it?" Anita asked.

"I can take it into the shop and get someone to look at it." The tow guy replied.

"Where is your shop?" Anita said.

"Fort Hill." He said.

"Where the fuck is that?" Anita shot back in anger.

"Bout two towns over that way." The tow truck guy said as he pointed in the direction from where he came from.

"That's on the opposite side of where I need to go." Anita said.

"Where do you need to go?" the tow truck guy asked.

"Halverston." Anita responded.

"I can take you there." He said as Anita let out a sigh of relief. "If you have AAA?"

"No, it's not my car." Anita replied.

"Oh, too bad. Do you have any money on you?" he asked. Anita glanced over at the still empty gas station where she had gotten robbed and fucked hours ago. "No, I was robbed earlier."

"I'm sorry. There isn't much I can do for you." The tow truck guy said apologetically.

"Please, I'll pay you when we get there." Anita begged.

"I'm sorry. That's out of my way. I can take you somewhere close if you want to get off the street here." He said.

"How far?" she asked. The tow truck guy looked over at the gas station.

"That does me no good." Anita huffed.

"I'd love to help you, but I need some kind of payment upfront. I'm sorry." He said as he headed for his truck.

"No, wait. Please, you can't just leave me out here." Anita was now near tears.

As she put her hands together and prayed, the tow truck guy could see down her suit jacket. He smiled as he saw a nipple pop out.

"Ok, I'll take you where you need to go and you can pay me when we get there." He said as Anita thanked him over and over again. "But I'm going to need a little something, something before we go." He smiled.

Anita didn't even bother putting up a fight. She would have probably said it anyway if the guy hadn't been the first to suggest it. This is how bad her day went and how desperate she was right now.

They moved over to the inside of the tow truck. He sat in the driver seat while she nestled in on the passenger side. He helped her take off her suit jacket to reveal those lovely perky tits. He fondled and sucked on them for a second, while lifting up her skirt to her waist and fingering her pussy.

The guy leaned back as Anita lay across the front seat. She unzipped his pants and let out his cock. She sucked on the tip and cupped the balls as it slowly grew to full size. Soon her head was bobbing up and down on his lap as he admired the back of her head.

Anita was deep throating his entire cock, while making those sexy sucking noises. He was loving every minute of it and really glad that he decided to drive down this deserted road today. As Anita deep throated his cock one last time and held it in position for several seconds, he let out a loud groan. He could feel his cock touching the back of her throat and he thought he was going to cum any second. But lucky for him Anita removed his cock and let out a gasp for air, so he was able to hold the cum in.

Since their room was limited, they maneuvered into a spooning position as he held Anita's stocking covered left leg in the air, her heel resting on the dashboard. He squeezed his hard cock into her sweet pussy and pounded into her with deep, slow strokes. The position allowed him to go balls deep each time causing Anita to moan and scream each time his balls touched her clit.

Soon she was super wet as he sped up his pace and slammed his cock in and out of her hard and fast, causing her pussy juices to squirt in the air. Anita moaned loudly as he fucked her brains out. They were fucking so hard the tow truck was shaking.

They switched into a missionary position as Anita cradled his lap. The roof of the truck was too low, so they leaned across the seat a bit, so she could have enough room to bounce up and down. When they found the perfect position, Anita really gave it to him. She bounced up and down as fast as she could, taking his cock all the way in each time she went down and going all the way up to the tip when she would lift herself up. The sounds of their bodies slapping against one another was almost as loud as both of their moans and screams.

After he made her cum all over his cock, he removed it out of her pussy and lifted her up towards him a little. He squeezed his cum covered cock into her tight asshole. He pushed in and out of her ass causing Anita to grimace with pain and ecstasy. Finally, he was able to open her up wide enough and he entered her deep. The combination of pleasure and pain drove Anita wild as the tow truck driver rammed his cock in and out of her gaping asshole.

He could feel the sensation start to build in his balls, so he decided to go all out. He fucked her even harder and faster, slamming his cock into her asshole with all his weight. Anita screamed louder and louder until he pulled out. He grabbed hold of his throbbing cock as he came all over her ass, stockings, and skirt. Leaving cum stains everywhere as they both panted and caught their breath.

Living up to his end of the bargain, the tow truck guy hooked up the car on to the back of the tow and off they went back to the car dealership.

Chapter 6:

Jenna, Katie, and Mr. Stone walked out of the training room looking revitalized. They were laughing and smiling, who wouldn't be after such a fun filled fuck session?

Jenna waved by to the both of them as she bumped into her boss. "So are you all done with the training? He asked.

"Yep. I nailed him...I mean it." She smiled.

"Good, now get back on the sales floor. There is a customer who looks rich." Her boss said before walking off to his office.

Jenna flattened out her summer dress before she went out on the sales floor. She looked around and spotted a man dressed in an expensive designer suit. She could tell he was rich by all the diamonds he had on his ear, wrist, and fingers.

So took a quick look in the driver side window of one of the cars to make sure she looked perfect, before she made her seductive walk over to the wealthy man.

"Hi, I'm Jenna. Can I help you with anything?" she asked flirtatiously.

"Yes, I'm interested in this car here." The man said pointing to a beautiful two-door convertible drop top.

"Ah, a sports car aficionado. My kinda guy. Why don't we jump in and take it for a test drive."

"I was just about to ask if I could." He replied.

Moments later they were making the turn out of the parking lot and burning rubber down the street. With the wind blowing through their hair and the engine purring as he shifted into fifth gear, Jenna went into her sales pitch. "This car is perfect for you. Goes 0 to 60 in 3 seconds. Feel how smooth it drives?"

The man nodded as they approached an intersection. He was about to merge onto the highway when Jenna grabbed his thigh. "Take the off road. I want to show you something special about this car."

He obliged and drove onto the off road as the highway curved out of sight. The road turned to grass and the car bumped along slowly past the trees and wildlife that encircled them now.

"Why'd you want me to drive down here? Won't this ruin the car?" he asked.

"No, you'd be surprised how good this baby rides on all roads." Jenna yelled over the loud noise. She pointed over towards a nice patch of grass that was well shadowed by the towering trees overhead. The man rolled the car into the spot and turned the car off.

He looked around and wondered where were they and what were they doing there. But Jenna quickly eased his concerns. "So what did you think of the ride? Did you like how it handles?" she said in her sexy voice.

"Well it drove wonderfully on the road, but it was a little bumpy when we went off road." He replied in a serious manner.

"There's nothing wrong with a little bumpy ride." Jenna flirted.

The man smiled as he stared at Jenna, who was batting her eyes. He didn't know what to say or do, but he was aroused beyond belief. "Why don't I show you some of the special toys this car has." Jenna said finally breaking the silence.

She slowly leaned over and reached across his lap, grazing his thigh and cock with her fingers, as she grabbed for the seat adjuster on the side. "This car is very spacious. Lots of leg room in the front."

"That's good. Leg room is very important." The man gulped as he tried to contain himself. His cock was slowly becoming erect as he looked down her summer dress at her tits peeking out. He wasn't sure what to do, but he was pretty sure that she was coming on to him.

"Yes it is very important." Jenna replied as she hit the button to push and lean the seat back. "See how much space you have. It's perfect for receiving blowjobs."

As she said it, she smiled and looked up at his shocked expression. Quickly unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants, she let out his raging hard cock. Jerking on his cock as she continued to stare at him with horny eyes, she said, "Watch." With that she opened her warm mouth and wrapped her lips around his cock.

After several minutes of giving him a mind-blowing blowjob, she popped her head back up. "See, perfect for receiving blowjobs."

All the man could do was nod stupidly as Jenna went back down and licked his balls while continuing to jerk his shaft. She licked and sucked his cock, taking a moment to speak every couple of seconds in between sucks. "Don't you just love this car?" she asked. "It's one of my personal favorite."

"Oh yes. I love it. I think I'll buy two." He said foolishly.

"Wait till you see the even roomier backseat." Jenna replied back.

They quickly moved into the back seat as the man sat in the middle of the seat and leaned back. Jenna made her way on top of him. Her dress was so short and flimsy that it didn't even need to be hiked up. She shoved his cock inside of her and began slowly bouncing up and down, finding a nice rhythm.

"See how roomy the backseat is. Even better for fucking. You could fit two girls back here." Jenna moaned as she bounced up letting the tip of his cock stay inside of her before grinding downwards balls deep.

He responded in a smooth manner, "I like the sound of that. Do you have any friends that would like to try it out?"

Jenna laughed, "Depends how many cars you buy," while continuing to bounce on his lap. Soon each bounce was quicker and more intense, driving both of them wild with ecstasy. He moaned and groaned as he felt every inch of her tight wet pussy. She screamed and moaned, talking dirty as her tits bounced in unison with her body.

The man held up her up and decided it was time for him to take over. He thrust his cock upwards towards her dripping wet pussy over and over again, grabbing hold of her asscheeks as he plowed into her pussy. "Yea, fuck me. Fuck that pussy." Jenna screamed for all the animals in the woods to hear.

He let out a final yell as he thrust once more inside of her before pulling out. Trying not to cum just yet, he panted while catching his breath. Jenna laughed and giggled at him as she spun around and faced the front of the car giving him a nice view of her sweet ass.

She grabbed his cock again and eased down on it until his balls were touching her clit again. She jiggled side to side teasing him before planting both her heels into the car mattress on the floor. Reaching back to hold onto his body and arching her back, she began to jump up and down on his throbbing cock.

The man leaned back while she fucked him senseless, trying his best to hold his cum in. It took all his energy, as she yelled, "You like that pussy, don't you? Aren't you fucken glad you bought this car?" to not explode inside her, but he was able to hold it in again.

Jenna got off his lap and took a seat next to him. She leaned in and proceeded to suck her pussy juices off his cock. He let out a loud groan as he made her stop sucking once again, so he wouldn't cum.

Once he had composed himself, he grabbed Jenna and threw her down on the seat. He stood over her and spread her legs wide. Towering over her, he rammed his cock into her pussy. He jackhammered her pussy using her legs as leverage. Jenna was screaming at the top of her lungs, "Yea, fuck me. Just like that," as he plowed her pussy with his rock hard cock.

Finally, he couldn't hold it anymore, so he fucked until he was at the point of explosion. As his cum came shooting up his cock, he took his cock out of her pussy and stood up and leaned over her face. He blasted his load of cum all over her hot face. As more and more cum shot out, Jenna opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his cock. The man spasm wildly as his last drops of cum went down her throat.

He wiped the sweat off his forehead as Jenna asked, "So, how many cars did you want?"

"All of them." the man joked.

Chapter 7:

When Anita finally got back to the dealership, the workday was practically over. Her pussy was sore. Her business suit was dirty and cum stained. Her stockings were ripped from being fucked like a rag doll by that robber in the convenience store and the tow trucker. Suffice to say, she was not having a good day.

The tow truck guy dropped the car off at the service department and waved goodbye. Anita waved back before she headed inside and went straight for her office.

On the way there, her boss spotted her. "Where the fuck were you? What took you so long? You were gone like 7 hours?" he kept talking.

"I got lost," Anita replied as she walked into her office.

"You got lost? You always get lost?" he yelled.

"Listen. I had a really bad afternoon. Can you cut me some slack?" she pleaded.

"Cut you some slack? You never made it to the client's place did you?" he asked knowing the answer. Anita's lack of a reply only reaffirmed his belief. "I want to see you in my office later." Her boss yelled before leaving her alone.

Anita looked around her office for some clothes as Jenna came in. "What happened to you?" she asked.

"Don't ask. Can I borrow some clothes from your closet?" Anita said in a hasty tone.

"Of course. Take what you need. I'll catch up with you later, ok." Jenna replied before rushing off to the salesroom again.

Anita went into Jenna's office and locked the door behind her. She took off her dirty suit and peeled off her ripped stockings. Standing naked in Jenna's office, she scanned Jenna's selection. The closet was bigger than most offices. Anita guessed that was one of the perks of being the top salesperson.

She glanced down at some heels that were lying around realizing they didn't have the same size shoe. Since she would have to wear her sling back pumps again, she started looking for clothes that would match the heels.

Finally, she settled on a simple black mini skirt and pink tank top. She even borrowed a cute little pink thong. She had gone commando for practically the whole day and it felt nice to have some underwear on again.

A quick trip back to her office to put away her cum stained business suit and off she went.

Anita marched toward the service department to check on the car. But on the way there she remembered that she told the police officer, earlier in the day when she got pulled over, that she would get her rear light fixed and get an inspection. So she raced back to the parking lot to get her car and drove it over to the garage.

When she finally entered the garage, only two service technicians were still there. She glanced at the clock. It was almost closing time.

Anita hurriedly walked up to one of the service technicians as he was cleaning up. "Hi, did you have a chance to look at the Bentley that was towed in?" she asked.

"No, sorry. Past business hours. We'll look at it tomorrow." He said.

"Please, you have to look at it tonight. Don't they pay overtime?" she asked. The service man stared at her coldly. Anita smiled back, taking a quick peek at the name on his shirt, which read Erik."

"Besides, I need someone to look at my car really quickly." Anita added trying to be cute.

"No, they don't pay overtime and we clock out at five." He said as he pointed to the clock. "It's five."

"Listen. I'll be in serious trouble with my boss if I don't get this car fixed. And I'll be in even more trouble with the law if I don't get my car inspected." She said trying to reason with him.

Erik laughed out loud. "Hey Vince." He yelled towards the other service technician still there, waving him over.

Vince walked over with his hands out mouthing the words, "What?"

"This lady wants us to stay late and fix two cars." He laughed again.

"Not two. Just one car needs to be fixed. Mine only needs an inspection and a brake light replaced." Anita cut in correcting him.

Erik and Vince looked at her and then each other before breaking out in laughter again.

Anita was getting frustrated. She was short on time and needed to get this taken care of quickly. "Alright, who do I have to fuck here to get my car looked at?" she said as she placed her hands on her waist.

Erik and Vince stopped laughing immediately and stared at her with their mouths open.

It was dead silent in the garage until Anita asked, "Well?"

Erik and Vince still remained motionless as if they were frozen in time. Anita took it upon herself to get things started. She moved in closer to the both of them and reached down with both her hands, massaging each of their crotches through their pants. "I said who do I have to fuck to get my car looked at?" in her sexiest voice.

Vince finally spoke up for the both of the guys and gulped out, "Both of us."

Anita nodded her head while reaching down and unzipping both of their work pants. She let out their cocks and held each one in her hands, jerking it slowly as they grew to full attention. "You guys are going to look at the cars after, right?" she asked.

"We'll even wash the son of a bitch." Erik blurted out. He would have agreed to anything at that moment, he was that horny.

Anita kneeled down between them and jerked harder on each cock. She licked the tip of Erik's cock first and then Vince's, while continuing to jerk them both off. She looked up once again at both of them, as both eyes were fixated on her. Anita smiled and giggled before she shoved Erik's cock into her warm open mouth.

Anita sucked on his cock and jerked Vince's cock, making sure he wasn't getting left out of the action. She was ambidextrous after all. With some help from Erik's hand guiding the back of her head, Anita bobbed her head side to side on his big hard cock, managing to get about half of it in her mouth. After giving his cock a nice coat of saliva, she switched over and sucked on Vince's cock.

12