Pussy Sucker Trainee

Story Info
A wife and her mother train a young husband well.
7.4k words
3.64
175k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Margie's mother moves into the neighborhood, the two woman devise a plan to turn her young groom into the perfect pussy sucking husband. (Fdom, huml, Cuck,)

*** The Marital Bed ***

Billy lay back in the king size bed, his stiff cock buried up his pretty little wife's warm velvet pussy. His hands rested on her full lush hips, the pleasing curves pulsing under his fingers. She gyrated her milking pussy on his cock, much to his delight. He was so in love with his wife of 6 months. Gods but she had a sweet velvet pussy, and such a spunky round ass.

He couldn't believe his good luck when Marge had said yes to his marriage proposal. Sure, she was only 22, with him 34, but that was no matter, they were in love. Her chestnut brown hair was cut in bangs across her forehead. The fine straight hair framed her adorable face, then flowed down across her breasts. Her tits bounced gently as she rocked back and forth. His hands moved up to squeeze the two ripe melons that swung in his face.

She bit her lip as he sucked on her stiff nipples. She had a soft, pretty face, with a little nose and beautiful blue eyes. She humped her pleasure box on his straining cock, and panted as she rode. More rotating, more grinding. He felt the first stirrings of cum begin to churn in his balls.

For Margie, the first few months of marriage had been an adjustment, though she had done a good job of hiding it from her young groom. She loved him. She was trying to love him. But still, there was still something that torn at her. "Damn that Kevin Hardin," she thought to herself, "he ruined me!"

She closed her eyes and imagined the beautiful cock of her ex-boyfriend. Her pussy tingled at the thought. "What a log of a cock," she mused to herself. He would never amount to much, she knew that, but oh what a glorious specimen of man-cock had hung between the big man's legs.

She would never forget the way that large man had stretched and filled her aching pussy. She remembered watching, mouth agape, as the big jock sawed his 10 inch monster cock in and out of her tight little hole. His strong hands held her little legs pinned back to her ears while he rammed his dick in and out, over and over again. Finally, when the brute's entire length of giant dick had disappeared up her stretched pussy, he had let out a loud lusty groan and emptied his heavy balls, filling her to the brim with his thick, sticky semen load. It was in that same moment she had exploded in the most mind blowing orgasm of her young life. A wave of pleasure flowed through her unlike any she had ever known, before or since. Marge sighed at the memory. She couldn't help it. She missed that big huge cock.

"AHHH YES, OOOOH," Billy stiffed and felt the spasms shake through his body. His dick suddenly pulsed and spurted inside the bouncing young girl. Marge smiled down at her cumming, grunting husband, squirming beneath her.

"Billy wasn't so bad," she thought to herself, He was a good provider. He had a good job as well as some old family money that had helped buy their new house. He didn't even complain when her mother decided to purchase a house just down the street. True, his 6 and ½ inch dick could never touch the places inside her that Kevin Hardin's giant cock could, but, as she had discovered, he did have some other talents.

"Umm, did that feel good, baby?" she smiled and brought her face close to his, his spent cock still trapped inside her, though losing its girth rapidly.

"Oh god yes, baby, uum, so good," Billy's lips met hers and they kissed, passionately at first then slower, more sensuous.

"Uuumm good, Billy," she paused and gently brushed her hair back, " but my pussy's gonna need some of that special attention from you, do you mind?" Margie's pussy was hot and on the brink, mostly from the memory of that giant dick. She didn't wait for his reply.

The spunky girl suddenly lifted off his dick and swung her body around. One of her sexy legs crossed over his face. Billy watched his wife's adorable round ass descending on his face. He barely had a chance to see the puddle of white between the pretty pink lips. She leaned back and sat up straight. Billy's face was covered with his beautiful young wife's ass and his mouth was pressed tight against her hot sticky wet pussy. He felt her soft thighs grip the sides of his head. His nose seemed to be a perfect fit between the cheeks of her butt. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to his face. He began sucking away and snaking his tongue up into her hairy pussy while his pretty little wife groaned her approval.

"Yes baby, good, oh suck me. Do it baby, suck my..suck...oh yes, there that's good." Marge began to grind her pussy up and down, then around and around as she gyrated on his face.

She closed her eyes and remembered herself, on her knees, sucking the tip of Kevin's beautiful fat cock. Her little lips stretched tight over the bulging head. She had looked straight into his eyes as she sucked his dick. Kevin just smiled down at her the entire time. She had felt like such a slut.

For Billy, his young wife had been the first woman ever to sit on his face. All of his previous girlfriends had been to shy and inhibited to do such a thing. And Billy had come to love the wanton act. He loved the view. The beautiful roundness of her butt cheeks, the gentle curve of her back, her long brown hair that fell down. It was such a surrender to her womanhood, her femininity, his face trapped under her adorable ass. The musky smell was an aphrodisiac. Even the thought of lapping up his own come,excited the man. Anything for his beautiful young bride.

Margie giggled when she saw his dick slowly rising up again. "You like this, I see," she purred, "even if my pussy is a little bit of a mess," more giggles. She could only hear groans from her dear husband.

She finally leaned forward. Billy felt the warm wet mouth engulf the head of his dick.

"Ummm," he croaked. Her sucking lips worked up and down the shaft slowly while her loving husband mouthed her hairy little beaver with even more fervor. She began stroking his balls with her little hands.

The young couple stayed locked in the hot 69 for as long as needed. Soon Margie heard her husband groan and felt the dick pulse between her lips. He wailed like a dying man, and her mouth filled with his salty, sticky seed.

Just as she had done with with Kevin Hardin that night, she swallowed the load down, but it wasn't the same. For one thing--it wasn't near as much. And she didn't feel like the dirty little whore—the way she felt when Kevin had grunted and creamed his big cum load between her cock sucking lips.

"OH," the thought made her wet. Marge sat back up on her husbands face. Her hands were on her hips and she rotated her little butt round and round.

"C'mon, Billy. SUCK ME GOOD. I'M GETTIN' CLOSE, BABY!"

She gyrated her wet pussy wildly on her husband's sucking mouth, and imagined Kevin's huge dick pounding in and out of her tight little hole.

"---OOOOH! YES! YES! AHHHH!!" She finally enjoyed the nice deep come she had needed so badly.

*** Doris ***

Billy entered the kitchen to find the two women seated at the kitchen table, sipping their pecan coffee. The strong aroma of the coffee filled the Saturday morning. He got the sense he had interrupted something. "Well, it's just the way things have to be sometimes, dear," Mrs. Gaithway broke off.

Doris Gaithway had certainly passed on many of her good looks to her daughter. Her dirty blonde hair was thicker and more wavy than Marge's but you could see the resemblance in their faces. Both women had small upturned noses and beautifully feminine full lips; classic beauties. Doris was a few inches taller, however, in fact she was taller than Billy.

The older woman still flaunted a very sexy mature body, with the few extra pounds that time will bring, but she carried them well on her tall frame. She liked to dress a little trashy, and talk a little trashy too, a throwback to her country roots, Billy always thought. Her black tights stretched over her big ass and long full legs. She looked younger than her years and Billy had seen her full figure turn the heads of men her daughter's age.

"I was just telling Mother about what we talked about last night, Billy," Margie said in a matter-of-fact tone. One of the things that always bothered Billy was the way his wife seemed to have no secrets from her mother. But this was shocking. He couldn't believe she would actually talk about "that," even with their close relationship.

"What? What are you talking about, Marge," Billy said, trying to cover, pretending to be checking the refrigerator.

"You know, honey, how you always like it when I sit on your face after you've fucked me." Billy looked up to see both women looking directly at him. Doris had a little grin on her face. There was an awkward silence before Doris spoke up.

"Now Billy, there's nothing to be ashamed of, lots of men enjoy such things. My first husband Ernie developed a real knack for it!" she added.

Billy looked up, his mouth open, he felt his face become flustered.

"Mom's got some good advice for us, baby, since she's had so much experience with this kind of thing. " Marge said. "I always say, you have to listen to the voice of experience." Marge and her mom smiled at each other.

Again Doris broke the awkward pause. "It's a little something I've written up, for the two of you, Billy. A few rules I had with my first husband. I'd like you to read it carefully. I know my Ernie grew to just LOVE our. . . . arrangement," she smiled at the thought. "Billy I think you'll find for men like you, it can be the most rewarding way to build a marriage."

"Men like me? What? What do you mean?"

Marge set the envelope with Billy's name on it, on the counter. "You can read it while we're gone, dear." His wife said. "We're going shopping for a few hours." She turned her attention back to her mother. "Thank you so much for doing that for us, Mom, that's sweet of you."

"Oh it's no problem, dear. And if you'd like, maybe Billy and I could spend a little quality time together, so I can see how he's progressing. I'd be glad to help out in any way I can."

"Oh would you?" Marge seemed to love the idea, "That would be great." Billy heard the two women excitedly discussing the matter as they headed out the door and out to the car. He listened to the car pull out of the driveway, then fade off down the street.

He looked at the envelope on the counter. He torn open the envelope and unfolded the paper. "What the hell," he mumbled to himself. His jaw hit the ground and his heart began to beat faster. He read the line typed across the top of the page.

PUSSY SUCKER TRAINEE.

*** Quick Trip to the Supermarket ***

Marge had already had a busy day. She had worked late at her school, then had to attend a parent teacher meeting, then had to stop at the grocery store on her way home. "What a pain in the ass," she thought to herself as she made her way through the busy market.

In the back of her mind was "the arrangement" her mother had suggested. She wasn't sure about her mother's proposal, but it did sound interesting. The funny thing had been the way Billy had reacted. He was angry at first, but as they had discussed the idea, his dick had grown hard as a rock. They'd have to talk about it some more. Right now, she just wanted to get out of this damn store.

She was determined to only get a few things, but that that was easier said than done at the WDJ supermarket. Her basket filled with items, in spite of herself. The store was a mess, packed with people shopping after work. She just had to make one more trip across the store, for the milk she had forgotten, then she could go home. As she reached in for the gallon of milk, she heard the man's deep voice behind her.

"Hey Beautiful, fancy seeing you here!"

"Who the hell was this?" she thought to herself. "Great, now I get to fend off some come on from some loser in the store," she thought as she turned around warily.

The man stood with a huge grin on his face. Her mouth fell open and her eyes lit up when she saw the tall handsome black man standing in front of her.

"Kevin? Oh my god, I can't believe it's you. What are you doing here?" She gave him a friendly embrace. He wrapped his big black arms around the petite white woman.

"I just moved back to town, Margie, I..I got a job with Paste & Western, I'm in Mechanical Controls now,"

"Oh my god I can't believe it." There was a pause as both people struggled for words at the chance encounter. Finally Marge spoke up.

"Well, that's, that's great, Kevin."

"What about you, how have you been?" He quickly asked.

"Oh, you know, I'm still teaching and I, I got married last year. To uh, Billy Atwood do you remember him, he's an enginneer, he's,"

"He's a lucky man," he finished her sentence for her. There was another pause, just a little too long for comfort.

"Do you ever still go to the Sundowner, Marge?"

She laughed nervously, "oh, not near as often as I used to, I'm afraid." Another pause. She felt his eyes on her body--- like two groping hands.

She noted the nice suit the man was wearing. This wasn't the dumb jock from high school. This man was all grown up --sophisticated, confident, charming. . . .even more handsome.

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you, you can't miss someone too long in this little town," she added as they both laughed to break the tension.

"I hope so. Really it's, it's just great to see you again, Margie, you just look... amazing, but then again, you always did. You haven't changed a bit since high school" She looked down at the ground, her face flush. When she mustered the courage to look up at his face, their eyes locked for an instant. She would swear they were both reliving the same lurid memory.

The memory of his thick black pole, relentlessly pounding her tight little pink pussy.

"Well, I need to be going," she laughed, "it's getting late," they hugged as they said their goodbyes. The embrace lingered for just one extra second, her firm tits pressed into the man's muscular chest before she broke away. "Bye, Kevin, good seeing you again."

She turned the grocery cart and hurried away down the aisle. She felt his eyes on her butt as she walked away. At the end of the aisle she made a quick glace back behind her, but the man had vanished in the crowd.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that just happened!" she thought. She kept a sharp lookout around every turn, as she made her way to the checkout. She didn't want to run into him again, and face another awkward conversation. Finally she was through the busy checkout line and safely on her way to her car. She breathed a sigh of relief.

She was out in the parking lot, putting the groceries into her car when she heard the deep voice again.

"Say, uh, Margie," he had suddenly appeared next to her car. She jumped.

"Kevin! You scared me!" Marge said. They both laughed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said.

"I was just wondering, the Top Cat's just around the corner, and we haven't seen each other in ages, do you have time for one quick drink? You know, just to catch up and all?" the man smiled down at her.

Now that it was just the two of them, the tension from inside the busy store had melted away. She looked up at his handsome face. He had the same warm smile she remembered.

"Well," Marge glanced at her watch. She was already running late. Billy would be wondering where the hell she was. She really couldn't. She looked at the man---the lover ---from her past.

"Well, maybe just one."

---An Afternoon With Doris---

Mrs. Gaithway sat back, sprawled across the couch in her living room, the plush pillow behind her. One big leg rested over another pillow on the couch, the other straddled the padded arm rest of a high back chair, to the side. A pair of flimsy beige panties hung from one ankle. Her big thighs were well spread. The smell of wet cunt filled the air.

Once again, Billy found himself on his hands and knees, stark naked, except for his little black bow tie. His ass was in the air and his face was buried in her hairy pussy . Her large pink lips folded back, and were still red and angry from the suck off she had just received. She lay back, still breathing heavily, basking in the afterglow of the long, slow cunt licking.

"Umm, that was nice, dear." The 55 year old woman leaned back and sighed. "Your pussy sucking training is really coming along." The woman giggled. "I think all the extra practice has been good for you." She bit her lip and got a sly smile on her face, "I'll tell you what," she pulled her knees up to her big tits, "since you did such a good job on my pussy, I'm going to let you do the same thing to my asshole, Billy darling." Billy's mother in law said it as if she were doing him some sort of favor.

Billy felt his dick throbbing. He knew whether or not he would be permitted to jerk off depended on his performance. His mother in law wore some sheer black stockings. He looked at his mother in law's wide spread thighs. The sheer black fabric of the stockings stretched tightly over her large legs. At the top, the stockings doubled back and made a 4 inch seam, darker than the rest. They came about half way up her creamy white thighs.

Her pudgy stomach gave way to her hairy sopping wet pussy. Her triangle was a forest of thick golden brown hairs. Her pussy seemed to be laughing at him, her big pink lips were shaped in a curious smile. And below, the puckered, little brown hole that awaited his tongue. Without further delay, he was back between her legs, lapping away at his mother in law's hairy shithole. He licked up and down the butt crack of the older woman's ass, then began frantically french kissing the little brown pucker hole.

"Ohh Billy, yes that's it, ooh right there, suck it good for me Billy, VERY good, dear, Now... all the way in, that's it. Yes, good . . . oooh, let me feel that tongue, Billy---nice and deep! Make love to it, dearie! " Billy buried his tongue deep up Doris' asshole while his mouth sucked the puckered hole for all he was worth.

He had become quite fond of sucking the assholes of his wife and her mother, though he didn't fully understand why. His nose was engulfed in the sloppy wet cunt he had just sucked off and with each breath he smelled her strong musky scent. In and out of the tight little hole he worked his aching tongue while his mother in law delighted in his efforts.

"Ummm, that feels good, Billy. You know, I think Marge is right. You're almost as good at sucking ass as you are at eating pussy!" The older woman chucked to herself. "We'll make you the perfect husband for my Margie!"

After about fifteen minutes of sucking and tonguing the older woman's butt hole, Billy felt his mother in law's hands on the back of his head. She guided his face back to her heated cunt. Once again he was licking and sucking her sopping wet pink gash, the loud slurping sounds of his obedient mouth filled the room. Smack, smack, slurp, slurp.

Doris let out a contented sigh as she felt her son in law's mouth begin its work on her throbbing clit. She purred as he moved his pussy sucking mouth all over her hairy hole, lapping at her clitoris and plunging deep into the hot wet vagina with his darting tongue and sucking lips.

"Wouldn't it be nice if you could just crawl inside my pussy, Billy!" She chucked at the thought, "that'd be a good place for you." Smack, smack , slurp, slurp. . .

She picked up a fashion magazine from the end table next to the couch and began lazily flipping through the pages--- and left poor Billy to continue his pussy eating. Billy was learning exactly what it meant to be a Pussy Sucker Trainee. Up and down, in and out, again and again, for a good forty-five minutes she enjoyed the young man's mouth between her legs. Finally, Doris let out a loud moan and held her son in law's face tight to her hairy twat.