Pussy Whipped!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,561 Followers

Bill rushed into their bedroom, found a clean pair of jeans, a Tee-shirt, socks, a pair of steel toed work-boots, and a lightweight coat. Yeah, he'd be kicking some bastard in the balls tonight! He dressed and headed for the car. On the way out he stopped at the laundry room and grabbed his aluminum baseball bat. He'd kill them, both of them.

Bill jumped in his Camaro and mashed the accelerator to the floor. He was a man on a mission.

There was only one Motel Six in town so his destination was pretty clear cut. He got there; it was a Saturday night, it was already after dark. He spied out the landscape. Sure enough there was his wife's little Toyota parked right on the street, right across from the Motel, exactly where she'd planned. He looked at the Motel.

Bill wasn't thinking clearly. He counted the cars parked outside the motel. There were seven of them; they were lined right up each in front of one of the motel room doors. He grabbed the bat and started for the first door.

The clamorous noise could be heard up and down the street. Bill was taking no prisoners. He started at the north end and started smashing in every door where there was a car. There were only seven, but he was sure one had his wife hidden inside with some scummy bastard he was about to kill. He beat down the first door, and found an elderly couple. At the second he found a single man; he looked like a traveling salesman. At the third door he found a young couple, probably visitors from out of town.

By the time he reached the fourth door police sirens were wailing from six different directions. Dozens of people had stepped from the Dunkin Donuts next door. More people had come out of the nearby Burger King. The biggest crowd to come out exited from the bowling alley that was right across the street from the Motel.

Stepping outside the bowling alley was Annie and her sister. Beverly looked her sister and smiled.

By then the police had Bill on the ground and cuffed. Annie looked at her sister, "Beverly he really went nuts."

Beverly replied, "I guess the asshole really loves you."

Annie ducked through the traffic and dashed across the street just as they were pushing Bill's head in the backseat of one of the patrol cars. She exclaimed, "Bill what you are doing?"

He looked at his wife, "Where in the hell have you been?"

Annie held up one of her feet, "What does this look like."

She held up one foot so he could see the rented bowling shoe, "Beverly and I went bowling with some friends. What are you doing?"

Bill's brain blew out a gasket; he felt like a complete fool, "Oh Annie!"

The policeman started to gently push Annie away, "Sorry ma'am."

She took his hand, "That's my husband. Believe me it's not what you think."

The policemen looked at her like she was crazy, "And what do I think?"

She gave the policemen her best pleading look, "Please may I ride to the station in the car with my husband?"

The policeman's partner looked at the two of them. He looked around. By then it was obvious their prisoner wasn't some kind of hardened criminal, and he certainly wasn't on anything. He motioned with his hand, "Sure."

Annie got in the back of the patrol car with Bill, "Oh Bill."

"Annie I saw the note, I saw the receipts for the clothes. I saw the Victoria's Secret receipt. I saw where you left a note about the Motel. You were with that guy last night. I thought..."

She hugged him tightly, "Oh you stupid, stupid, wonderful man. I love you so much. How could you think?"

Bill's hands were cuffed behind his back. She took her hands, squeezed his cheeks, and planted a monstrous kiss on his lips. She kept kissing him all the way to the police station.

Bill felt really stupid but still he just sat there and let her kiss him. He really enjoyed it; he'd never felt so relieved, really stupid, foolish and embarrassed, but absolutely, completely, totally relieved.

They got to the police station where they put Bill in a cell. Annie called her father who came get him out. Bill and Annie were soon on their way home.

Sunday, November 10th, 2:00 a.m.

Bill and Annie sat at their kitchen table. Annie's dad had gone to the station and put the money to get Bill out. When the policemen told Annie's dad he was responsible for what Bill did the older man nodded and replied "No problem."

Bill looked across the table at his wife; he opened his mouth, "Annie I thought you were planning something terrible."

"Bill you know me; I could never do that to you. How could you think such a thing?"

Bill felt like crying but held it in, "Well the guys at work all talked about how their wives and girlfriends..."

Annie broke in, "I'm not one of the wives or the girlfriend one of the guys at work Bill. I'm your wife. We made promises to each other. Remember, love, honor, cherish...and for me obey!"

"Yeah," Bill liked that she'd remembered the obey part, he continued, "but they kept teasing me. You cut the crusts from my sandwich bread. You make special puddings and Jello. It's like I'm some kid. They called me a wimp. They said I was hen-pecked and pussy whipped."

Annie rushed over and plopped down on his lap. She liked sitting on his lap. She felt all safe secure when she sat there. She said, "Put your arms around me."

He wrapped his arms around her tiny frame. She felt all warm, soft, and cuddly. He immediately began to relax; she was where she was supposed to be.

She kissed his cheek and started to talk, "Bill you're not a wimp. No wimp would've crashed down those doors like you did tonight. You hen-pecked? A man who is hen-pecked or pussy whipped is someone who has lost the respect of his wife. Bill I've always respected you."

She kissed his lips. He held her real tight and kissed her back.

"Bill if I cut the crust on your bread, or make something extra, or put a flower in your lunchbox it's because I love you so much and I want you to think about me while you're at work."

He kissed her soft cheek; he kissed it twice, his lips made a smacking sound when he did it. He tousled her hair, "Honestly Annie, it is a little embarrassing for a grown man to get a flower in his lunch pail."

She rubbed the back of his neck with the palm of her hand. She snuggled her head under his chin, "Oh I'm sorry about that." Then she leaned back a little, "But what about those big tough macho-men you work with. Where do they get their food?

He paused, "Well there's a MacDonald's and a Subway." He took his thumb and index finger and gently pinched her chin.

Annie interrupted his affectionate touch. "You remember what they used to call the burgers at Macdonald's don't you?"

"Yeah, they used to call them boogie burgers because the kids put their bougars in the meat."

Annie took his right hand and placed it on her left breast and stretched up a little with her chest to get him to take a firmer grip, "And Bill what about the news about the Subway subs?"

Bill cupped her breast in his hand and felt her nipple get hard, "Some of the Subways got closed because of roach eggs and bacteria in the meat."

Annie pushed her chest harder against his hand. She took her tongue and licked his cheek, "Bill I make your lunches. You know you'll never get a bougar in one of your sandwiches, and I check the meat, the lettuce, I check everything you eat."

She reached down; pulled open the zipper of his pants, reached in with her tiny hand, and felt his erect thing through his boxers, "You're precious to me Bill. You're my sweetheart."

She rummaged through his boxers till she found the flap in front, the slit in the cloth where he could pull his manhood out when he needed to pee. She slipped her hand in, took her fingers, and held the tip of his penis. She started to stroke up and down with her fingertips, "Your friends' food is made by high school kids working for minimum wage. Your food is made by your wife, and every bite you get is made with love."

He squirmed a little as she kept fondling his pecker. He was getting really hard, "Well sometimes I want to get out of the house at night. You know maybe pop down to the Sunset and get a beer."

Annie climbed off his lap and knelt on the floor at his feet between his legs. She licked her lips with her tongue. She had 'Big Tom', that's what they called his penis, out of his pants. She softly kissed Big Tom's tip. She looked up; she batted her eye lashes, and said, "Oh Bill I want you to go out. I want you to have fun. Sure there's girl's there. There's old fat pimply faced Laurie Bitterman. She's been hot for you since the ninth grade, and honestly I don't like her. But you know what Bill? I trust you. You're my husband. You've been good to me. And you know what else?" She encircled the head of her husband's penis with her mouth.

Bill was getting increasingly nervous, "No what?"

She pulled her mouth away, but not before she puckered up and gave his big dick another quick kiss, "You're a man, a real man."

She closed her eyes and rubbed her face back and forth against the tip of his dick, "You've got more man in your little finger then all those guys you eat lunch with. I'm just so proud of you I could burst."

She put her face up real close to his penis and fluttered her eyes real fast.

Bill felt Annie's eyelashes as they gave the head of his dick butterfly kisses. He gulped, "Well I can't say much for your father."

Annie had her hands of his hips; her mouth was just a fraction of an inch from the tip of his penis. She gave it another quick little kiss, "Oh Bill don't get on my dad." She took her teeth and nibbled on the head of his dick, "First, I left him when I married you."

She kissed where she'd just nibbled, "Second, who came to the police station tonight to get us out?"

Bill was straining to keep from ejaculating in her face, "You don't mean us you mean just me. You hadn't done anything."

Annie gave the tip of his penis another sweet kiss; then she licked it again with her tongue, "Oh Bill come..."

And that's just what he did! He ejaculated right in her face and all over the top of her pretty dress; he tried to pull away, "Oh shit Annie, I'm sorry."

After the initial surprise Annie reached out and held him by his hips so he stayed close. She smiled sweetly; then she got up, and climbed back on his lap.

She took the fingers of her left hand and wiped his semen from around her mouth and off her cheeks. One at a time she put her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean. Then she put both arms on his shoulders and looked at him real serious, "Look, when it's you it's me too. We go together, and my dad knows that. You know what else. I saw him and mom yesterday. They're both tired of us having to pay rent. They want to help us get our own home."

Bill had just splashed his semen all over his wife's face and on her best dress and she hadn't complained or anything. She'd just wiped it off, put it in her mouth and swallowed it. This had sort of happened before, but before it had always been like in the heat of passion, in the dark, and in bed. He looked at her beautiful face. It was all sticky and shiny, but she wasn't self-conscious or anything. He didn't exactly know how he felt; he felt sheepish but really unbelievably happy. God she really loved him! Jesus he suddenly realized how madly and deeply in love he was with her. He leaned forward and gave her a long warm kiss. No tongues, just lips, warmth, and moisture. He tasted his own semen on her lips, but he didn't care. He wanted to convey just how strongly he felt for her. He whispered, "God Annie I love you."

Annie just watched him; she understood how he felt.

Bill added hoarsely, "I didn't know that. About your father I mean."

Annie gave him something of a sheepish smile, "There's a house up for sale on their street. They thought it would be nice if we moved closer by. They want to help us with the down payment."

Bill frowned; he wasn't especially comfortable with what she'd just said, a little suspiciously he murmured, "What, they want to keep an eye on us?" As soon as he said it he knew he was wrong.

Annie rested her head on his chest; she took his hand and first pressed it against her cheek, then she kissed the palm of his hand. She breathed a soft sigh.

Bill couldn't see her face, but as she got ready to talk he knew what was coming was going to be like some powerful confession. It made him feel humble. Before she got to say anything he whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry Annie. That sounded mean."

As she sat on his lap, Annie held her hands in her lap, "You know my mom's not well, and dad's getting older too. Dad's been watching you; he's changed a lot over the last months. He's noticed how good you've been to me. He's seen how you've never been in trouble, at least not until tonight." She grinned at that.

"He mentioned how you've always held a job. Remember that college boy who dated me just about the time you showed up. He's in jail for drugs. My dad's seen you; the only drug you use is beer. My dad thinks you're responsible. He and mom have talked about you, us, Gary, and my sister."

Annie looked up then, "Mom and dad love Beverly and Gary like there's no tomorrow, but they know they won't be able to depend on them when he and she start to get really frail. Dad's afraid he'll die first and mom will be all alone." Annie sniffed, "Dad knows it'll be you who'll be there for my mom if he's dead and if she ever needs help. Bill it's not just that dad likes you now; he knows he'll be able to count on you when they'll be needing help."

What Annie had been saying was overwhelming. Bill felt like he was gasping for air. In just a few moments things had gone from fear of losing his wife to the realization she and her parents had this utter and total confidence in him and everything he thought and did. For several seconds he was just numb, then he slowly reached around and pulled his wife into the tightest, and what he hoped was the most reassuring embrace he could muster. He was at a complete loss for words. All he could croak were a few almost ridiculous incoherent inconsequential phrases, "Love, I love you so much. No fear Annie. Your mom and dad, no fear. They'll have us, not to worry."

Annie held her Bill as tightly as she could. She'd never doubted him, not once really, not ever, not from the moment he'd proposed to her, "I know. I'm so glad. I feel so happy. I mean I'm just so well, I feel so full of confidence."

Bill needed a break. It was like they were in the middle of a complete overhaul of some rare really old Duisenberg. He needed to get back down out of the clouds, he asked something else, something totally off the wall, "Annie what did you get those clothes for?"

She felt the relief of the question too, she pressed her head into his chest, "I'll tell you. I knew you were going to lay down the law to me so I thought I'd find a way to show you how right you are. Bill I'm so proud of you, and though I know you let me make most of the little decisions, you're the man of the house. You make the big decisions; that's what a real man does. I remember my mom when we kids were growing up. She'd boss us kids and even dad around a lot, but when it came right down to it she always had one line that made everyone, even my brother quiver. She'd say, 'just wait till your father gets home'. It's like that with you. You're my man Bill, and I love you. Someday we'll have kids of our own in a home of our own, and you'll always have the final word."

He listened; what she was saying made him feel real good; it gave him added confidence.

Annie went on, "Believe me Bill, you're no wimp! You should have heard my dad talk about you earlier. Bill, my dad's stubborn, he's hard to convince, but you've made a believer out of him. You know what he said? He said he should have trusted my judgment; that if I wanted you it was because you were the tops. He said that; he said you were the tops. Anyway I thought we could have a day out tomorrow so I bought a lot of clothes. We could go to a movie, maybe go out to eat, and then come home and...you know..." She squeezed his limp penis.

Bill reached out and took his wife's arm, "Come on, it's late, let's go to bed; that was when he saw the fatigue on her face, "No I don't mean that. There's tomorrow for that. I just want to cuddle tonight."

Annie got up; she pulled Bill to his feet and wrapped her arms around him, "Oh Bill. I love you so," then she contritely added with a soft self-conscious giggle, "Oh and I knew you'd be after me the other night so I wore the blue dress because I knew it would worry you. I'm really sorry I did that. I promise when I go out I'll only wear the things you approve of. You're my man, my husband, my hero, I want you to be proud of me all the time, but you've got to promise me to stay away from Laurie Bitterman."

Bill gave his girl a big hug and a gentle kiss, "You'll never, I mean never ever have to worry about Laurie Bitterman, or any other girl for that matter. I promise you're all I want. You're all I'll ever want."

He lifted her up and carried her to the back of the house and to the bed. He undressed her and pulled the sheet and blanket up so that she was nicely tucked in. He kissed her forehead, "I'll be back in just a minute."

Annie looked up questioningly.

He smiled, "I just need a minute. I won't be long."

Bill wasn't especially religious, but he thought he'd take a few moments to talk things over with the Man Upstairs. It was private, just between him and his maker; mostly it was nothing special, just an ask for some reassurance and maybe a polite request for a little help. By the time he got back to their bedroom Annie was asleep. He climbed in and wrapped her in his arms. He felt really peaceful.

Sunday, November 10th; High Noon:

Annie and Bill went out in the Camaro. If it had been a convertible he would have put the top down even if it was November. They went to the movies, had a nice meal at the Olive Garden, stopped off at Annie's parents, and went home and made love.

Bill wore his dark blue suit with a pale blue button down shirt, his uncomfortable wing tipped shoes, and a tie. He'd slapped on a dash of Annie's favorite after shave, Old Spice. It was what her dad used, so he guessed it reminded her of when she was little and she'd sit on his knee. He always liked it because it was what his dad wore too. Some men might have said it was an older man's smell. Bill thought of it as a more manly aroma, a mark of maturity. Yeah let the boys have the fruity smells.

Annie wore her new white blouse; it was a long sleeved number with a smart little collar. She tied a cool black ribbon bowtie around her neck. She wore her new skirt with the dark nylons and dark two inch heels. When she put on her dark blue sport coat; the whole outfit gave her the appearance of a school girl. She was a mousy little thing, but she was his little mouse, and he loved the hell out of her. She wore that special Chanel scent he liked on her. It was expensive, but he thought she was worth it.

They talked about serious things, like the house her parents thought they should buy, the possibility of getting some money so Bill could start his own business, and they started to plan ahead for the time when they would have children. Both he and she decided they wanted to have a lot of children. Annie and Bill both agreed they'd pick the same night to go out; one where she could go out with the girls and he could go out with the boys. But they agreed they wouldn't go out if they didn't want to. Bill didn't think he'd ever want to be going out anymore, and she never did anyway. They also agreed one night a week they should both go out together.

Monday, November 11th, Lunchtime at the garage:

Bill sat down with Barry, Fred, and Buck. It was a lot cooler today so they had pulled the picnic table inside.

carvohi
carvohi
2,561 Followers