Put In Her Place Ch. 3

Story Info
Will the Chief's submission be complete?
6.3k words
4.56
123.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finished breakfast and June got ready for work. Dan wasn't in any hurry since he was off the next week. He had a lot of vacation time built up and had to "use it or lose it." He had planned to spend the week at a lodge in the mountains where he could fish and, generally, just be alone. He'd had the reservation for a month now. While June was showering, he considered canceling the reservation, certain he'd rather spend that vacation time here with her.

Hey, I know, he thought. She can take the week off and go with me. If she doesn't like to fish, I'll bet I can think of some other things to do. That's what I'll do. I'll ask her to come along, if she can get the time off.

June came back from the bathroom wrapped in a towel that hung from her breasts to just below the junction of her lovely legs. It covered only the essentials. She had her hair all fixed and her make-up on. All that was left was to find the ideal outfit to wear. She let the towel drop to the floor on her way to the closet where she stood looking, intently, at its contents.

"I have all these clothes and never can seem to find anything to wear," she said.

"You're wearing all you need right now," Dan said, staring at her perfect ass.

She turned part way around and looked innocently over her shoulder at him.

"My good Sir. Whatever do you mean? A proper lady can't go out in public like this."

"No, a proper lady can't, but you could."

"So, I'm not a proper lady?"

"I thought we established what you are in the kitchen a little while ago. Have you forgotten already?"

"No."

"No, what?"

"No, Sir."

"What did we decide you are?"

"I'm your slut, Sir."

"That's better. Let's not forget that," he said, not even knowing where his words were coming from. He'd never treated any woman like this before. He'd always been respectful of women and treated them as if they belonged on a pedestal. Something inside him had changed. At least it had with respect to June. He didn't know why it gave him such a rush to give her orders and make her call him "sir." It just did.

"Do you have anything pressing on your agenda for the next week?" he inquired.

"Just the usual, a staff meeting, a couple of charitable board meetings --- that kind of thing. Why do you ask, Sir?"

There it was. She called him "sir," and he felt a little charge surge through him. She was starting to get used to the idea and it was almost habitual. He was getting used to it, too.

"You may recall that I'm on vacation for the next week. I don't want to let you out of my sight for that long."

She smiled.

"Take the week off and go to the mountains with me. I've already reserved a nice, secluded little cabin."

"I'll have to go in for a little while this morning and make a few assignments, but I could come home this afternoon."

"I'll get packed and meet you back here at noon."

"Sounds great," she said, handing him a spare key to her house.

He grinned. "I guess this makes it official, then."

"I want to be with you all the time."

"We'll have a week to sort out our plans."

"Yes, Sir," she said, grinning as she pulled on a pair of pretty lace paneled panties.

"Don't wear those," he told her.

"Did you see some you liked better, Sir?"

"No. Don't wear panties at all. From now on, I don't want you to wear panties unless I tell you to."

"I ... don't know."

"I do know," he said sternly.

"Yes, Sir," she said, blushing.

She asked if she should wear the garter belt and hose she had planned to. He gave his permission. She put on a red garter belt and then made a show of pulling her stockings on slowly with great attention to detail. She stretched each leg out and turned it this way and that to make sure there were no runs or snags. She enjoyed the effect she had on him. She wanted to look good for him.

She dressed in a red, short sleeved knit dress that was cut low in front and buttoned to the waist. It fit snugly and the hem of the dress fell to mid-thigh. She thought she would look presentable enough for a quick appearance at work. She completed the outfit with a pair of silver open-toed heels.

She felt deliciously naughty as she walked. Her pussy felt unusually cool with no panties to block the breezes stirred up by her walking. She could get used to this no panties business.

They said goodbye and she kissed him deeply before leaving.

Dan dressed and left for his apartment. On the way, he thought over the events of the last sixteen or so hours. His relationship with his boss had suddenly changed, and now he seemed to be in charge. He would have to put on a front so their co-workers wouldn't notice the change. It wouldn't do to undermine her position at work. All he cared about was her position away from work.

I still don't know how all this came to be, he thought. I remember reading about these sorts of relationships in magazines, but I was never really interested in it myself. What changed? I'm not sure how this is supposed to work. I wonder if there's a book I can use for reference? Oh well, I'll just wing it and see where it takes us.

He packed his clothes for the trip and hit a couple of stores for some supplies. Then, he drove back to June's house. It felt strange entering her home when she wasn't there.

What was it she'd said when he woke up? She'd told him he was home. She meant for him to stay and live there, didn't she? Wow! This whole thing is really moving fast, and I'm not sure what the destination will be. We'll see.

He let himself in and settled down to wait for her. It was 10:00 am and she should be home in a couple of hours. He passed the time looking at the books on her shelves.

Sometimes you can learn a lot about a person by the books they own, assuming they actually read them.

She had lots of cookbooks, some classics and a lot of paperbacks with titles like "Winds of Desire" and "Lust in the Garden." He'd seen these on the racks in the bookstores. Romance novels, they were called, but he'd never looked at any. He picked up "Winds of Desire" and started leafing through its well-worn pages. He casually read a paragraph here and another there until he happened on the sentence, "She felt his flesh enter her and knew she belonged to him." He backed up and read the passage that preceded it. It was a love scene, a very explicit love scene. Some of the wording was metaphor, but some was explicit. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. She had obviously been reading this sort of thing for a long time, judging from the number of these books on her shelves. He still had more to learn about June Harrison. He decided to read as much of this book as he could before she came home. It might give him a little insight.

The book he was reading was set in the Victorian period and was what aficionados of the genre, affectionately, call "bodice rippers." If he had known the term, he'd have understood why it was called that after reading for about an hour. He was beginning to understand June's reaction to the spanking. Not that the books contained spanking, but there was plenty of strong male control of the heroines in the novel.

June left work at exactly noon. Driving home she daydreamed excitedly about leaving town with Dan and wanting to explore their new relationship in detail. Feeling like a schoolgirl anticipating a first date, she wondered what to wear … then realized he would tell her what to wear. The idea of not being in control and having no responsibility made her feel safe. She could do whatever he told her, and she suspected he would tell her to do some exciting things, without her taking responsibility for them. Things like not wearing panties. God, it had felt strange, exciting and wicked to go to work without them. When she'd sat down at her desk, her skirt had ridden up to the top of her thighs. She could look down and almost see her pussy. She had to squeeze her legs together and feel the delicious pressure on her clit. All her dreams were coming true. Especially those that she had always denied were her real desires. The fact that the future was uncertain and she had no control over it made her shiver with anticipation. What would he do now?

That spanking he gave me last night was the most exciting thing I ever experienced, she thought. I want it again. The feeling of being over his knee and getting punished was so humiliating. What if someone had come in? Would he have stopped? What if he didn't stop? Oh, God. I wouldn't want him to stop, but I'd beg him to, she thought as she reached between her legs. Jesus, I'm soaking wet. I've become a total slut. Thinking about being humiliated and punished is making me excited. I've never come as hard in my life as when he fingered me after that unbelievable spanking.

She jerked her hand away from her crotch and grabbed the steering wheel to swerve back to the center of the street. She'd almost hit a parked car.

She entered the house and found him sitting on the couch reading one of her romance novels. What would possess him to read those? She loved them and had since she was in her teens, but didn't publicize the fact.

He looked up and smiled when she entered the room.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. I will be as soon as we pack a few things for me to wear and load them into your car."

"Let's get busy then."

They went up the stairs to the bedroom where she put together a varied wardrobe including sports clothes, evening wear, casual wear and lingerie. He approved of each item. She had really good taste and only bought quality clothes.

She sat with her legs crossed as they embarked on the three hour drive.

"Why were you reading my romance novels?" she asked.

"I was just looking for something to kill time and found it sort of interesting, especially the juicy parts."

"Did you like it?"

"It's not something I'd buy myself, but I didn't hate it. You obviously like them." he replied.

"Yes, I do. They let me escape for a while. Reality hasn't always been what it's cracked up to be."

"I think things are looking up now," he said with a smile and a wink.

She grinned broadly.

After about half an hour on the interstate, he got an idea. He reached over and pulled her legs apart with his right hand. She just looked at him quizzically. He reached under the hem of her skirt and felt her slit, which was plenty juicy. Twirling his index and middle fingers around in the wetness caused her to slide forward in the seat to meet his hand. She wanted to feel more of his fingers inside her. She gave a little sigh of contentment.

He masturbated her for a few minutes as they rode along. With her eyes closed, she was moaning softly and her hips made little thrusting motions against his hand. He withdrew his hand and her eyes flew open. The sudden vacancy in her pussy had startled her.

"Why did you stop, sir?"

"I'm not ready for you to come yet," he answered while unbuckling his belt. "Slide over here a little closer and take my cock out of my pants."

She slid across the seat, licking her lips and smiling as she waited for further instruction.

"Lean down and lick it, but don't put it in your mouth yet," he ordered.

Her tongue slowly slid out of her mouth. She leaned down toward his lap and gently touched it to the very tip of his erection. She tasted him. It was slightly musky there. There was the scent of man. She laved his cock with her tongue, covering every inch of it with saliva 'til it glistened in the sun. She wanted him in her mouth, but hadn't been told to take it. She couldn't understand why, when she wanted it so badly, he made her wait.

"Take it," he commanded.

She moaned and engulfed it in her eager mouth. She could barely get her head between his chest and the steering wheel and into his lap, but she did. He moved the seat further back to give her more room to work. She pulled her legs up onto the seat and turned toward him so she was on her knees. She held him in her mouth with her lips buried in his pubic hair. She wanted to suck him in and out of her mouth, but had deduced that she wasn't to do so until he instructed her. She was right.

After what seemed like minutes to her, with her mouth full and breath hard to come by, he told her to pull back and suck just the head, while rolling her tongue around it. She did as instructed. He responded with a groan. He would have seen her attempt to smile around his cock if he'd had another vantage point. She was proud she was pleasing him.

"That's the way, my little slut. Suck my cock like the slut you've always wanted to be. Blow me like a whore 'til I come in your nasty little mouth," he ordered.

She responded with muffled noises amidst the wet slippery sounds her mouth made during its repeated ascent and descent along his rod. When he wasn't speaking, he could hear her slurping, sucking noises and gasps for air, as she tried her best to give him an orgasm.

I don't know if I can do this, he thought. I may wreck the fucking car. Jesus, what would the guys at work think if they came to work a wreck and found this kind of scene? But I can't stop now. I've got to finish it.

"Yes, that's it. That's what I want you to do. Oh my fucking God. Here it is. Take it all. Drink it up," he blurted as he felt the familiar tightening of his belly and the swelling at the base of his cock.

It was like a rolling wave as it traveled from his gut to the head of his prick. He pushed the back of her head down with one hand and buried himself in her mouth. He held her there as he shot spurt after spurt of warm come into her mouth. She couldn't swallow, with him buried so deeply in her throat, and began to gag. Realizing what the problem was, he pulled her up enough to allow her to swallow. She swallowed as fast as she could and, amazingly, was able to keep up with his flood.

Opening his eyes, which he hadn't realized were closed, he swerved the car to the right to get back in a traffic lane. He'd almost lost control of the car and run onto the center median. She kept licking him all the while. She wasn't going to stop 'til he said to. He pulled all the way off the road, put the car in park and collapsed over the steering wheel.

He had no strength left. The combination of a brain numbing orgasm and a sudden adrenaline rush had drained it all from him. They stayed there until he could breathe normally.

I can't ever do that again, he thought. As good as that was, it's not worth killing us.

"You can sit up now," he told her.

"Yes, Sir," she said sitting up on her heels.

When he looked at her face, she had semen at the corners of her mouth. She licked her lips and collected the last of it from them. She swallowed while looking in his eyes. He'd have gotten hard again under any other circumstances, but he was just too drained to respond.

They sat silently for a while until he felt strong enough to go on. After they arrived at the cabin, he changed into his usual lounging attire: a pair of knit shorts and a t-shirt. She took her clothes off and was looking in her closet for some comfortable clothes when he got an idea.

"Don't put any clothes on," he said.

"Do you want to play again so soon, Sir?"

"No, I don't want you wearing any clothing while you are here unless I tell you to," he said.

"Yes, Sir," she said with a smile.

This was delicious. She loved the thought of being naked all the time. It would give him easy access to her and he might use her more often.

She walked around nude all the rest of the day, but all they did was talk. They discussed lots of things, but mostly they explored what was happening in their developing relationship.

"June, you are nothing like you are perceived by most people."

"I know. Most people see a woman in a position of power and think she must want to be a man. You know better, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. You are an amazing woman and you are all woman."

"Thank you. You make me respond to you that way. I've never been like this before."

"Neither have I, but I like the way this is going."

"I'm glad."

"We'll have to figure things out as we go, but it should be interesting."

"At the very least it will be interesting."

"It's late, June. Let's go to bed."

"So you can take advantage of me, Sir?"

"No, you've worn me out today, my little slut. I need some sleep."

He awoke first and sat in the kitchen drinking coffee while she slept. He decided to go to town for a couple of things he needed for a devilish idea he'd come up with.

He woke her with a kiss and handed her a cup of coffee as she smiled and stretched her entire body.

"I have to go to town for a little while. You just stay here and relax 'til I get back."

"Can't I go too?" she asked.

No, you can't go with me. I'll be gone for a couple of hours. Wait here and don't leave the cabin."

"Yes, Sir. I'll stay here."

"Good girl."

As he left, she was wondering what he was up to. She suspected his trip to town had something to do with her, but didn't know what it might be.

I love being controlled by him, she thought. When I read the romance novels, I'm always excited by strong male characters, but never considered that I would actually enjoy having my actions controlled by any man. Dan may be the only man I will ever let myself go with.

She wandered about the cabin checking it out. It was nestled in a dense pine forest and the nearest neighbor was almost a mile away. They could play any sort of games he wished here.

The seclusion had probably been important to him when he made the reservations, but for different reasons, she thought as a wicked little smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.

She wanted a shower. Most women liked baths, but she had always preferred showers. Soaking in water soiled by the oils and dirt she had washed off did not appeal to her. A soak in a hot tub was a different story, but to get clean, nothing beat a shower.

The water temperature was just right when she stepped under the spray and let the water run over her body. It felt good. She found herself daydreaming of her spanking. She had been going over it in her mind a lot and understood about needing a strong male presence in her life now. She still didn't quite understand how the spanking could have been so erotic. All she really knew was that it had excited her beyond anything she'd ever experienced. She wanted to feel that way again, and soon. As she pondered these things, she felt a familiar twinge in her pussy. She rubbed the bar of soap along her belly and down toward her mound.

The closer she got to it, the more excited she became. The images in her mind were of what she must have looked like lying over his knee and being spanked like a misbehaving child. She really had misbehaved and he had been the only man who had ever been unwilling to put up with whatever she did. She loved that about him. She had always thought it was important to be a strong woman who didn't need a man's approval for anything. Her life had been structured around the feminist ideal and now she realized what she had been doing was only adhering to an arbitrary standard. A standard, established by others, that just didn't apply to her anymore. As these thoughts streamed through her mind, she was rubbing her mound with the bar of soap. She realized that she was rubbing only that area and had been for some time. She was masturbating and hadn't even known it. She set her mind free to roam with abandon.

She was the slave girl again. She was sold at auction to a man with piercing eyes. He had only to look her in the eye and she was lost. She could deny him nothing.

The man was Dan, but not the same as her previous fantasies. That man had been dark and frightening. Now it was Dan and he was imposing, but made her feel safe, even though he punished her. She knew it was for her own good.

12