Put It In Me Coach Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheerleader wants you to "Coach" her.
3k words
4.26
197.2k
23
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermaid
Mermaid
8 Followers

I know we're not supposed to. Yes, I… I know I could get kicked off my squad and you could lose your important job at the university. But I know you like it too. I know you want me. I can tell. I know you care about me. I know it. I can feel it in how you get so protective. You want to take care of me and make me feel good.

Don't you?

I'm curled up on your lap, still in my hunter green cheer uniform, which I think makes me look even younger than 19. I think you secretly like it, so I leave it on for you. My head rests on your shoulder, at the crook of you neck. I like being all nuzzled in like this, with your arms around me. I lift my head to whisper in your ear, and my nose catches a glide on the side of your neck. "Ahehehe," I giggle because I know you like that feeling and are a little uneasy at the same time.

I whisper my confirmation, "I know you've never done this before… with a student as young as me, or any student really, but… I want you to be my first."

You start to voice your objection, "I don't think that's a…"

"I've thought it over completely, and even if we can never do anything again after tonight, I want this. I want you. And I want you to help me experience all the pleasures I've never felt before. I know you've thought about it. I know you've pleasured yourself, thinking about what you want to teach me all year. I have too. And now I'm prepared for the reality."

You really sweetly try to talk me out of it and tell me all the repercussions, to no avail. You want me. I know it, so there's no use in fighting it any longer. I make you feel so young and adventurous. And you make me feel so cared for and protected. There could be no one better to teach me how to feel pleasure like a woman, than you, my coach.

You tell me to go home as if everything's normal, take a nap and return after dark, still in my uniform. You have fantasies too, after all!

When I return in the late evening it's cold and dark and the walk from my sorority is long. But I want this more than anything I've wanted in my young life. I ring the bell but you don't answer. How odd… After waiting a little bit, I let myself in through the unlocked door.

You must have heard me, because you emerged from the hallway with a look on your face like I had never seen before. Something of shock mixed with desire and longing. It makes you look like a puppy in need of tender, loving, care. After a brief pause to look at you, I smile with a little laugh and run to you. I run and jump into your arms, wrapping my legs around your waist and giving you a big smile. You feel my hard nipples brush you through my outfit. It was cold outside after all! You spin yourself around, with me on your waist. "Whee!" Oh, how you love to make me squeal!

You bellow a growl as you give me a bear hug. You still can't believe I came. You feel nervous, elated, tender and grateful along with the normal alpha male response to a woman being in his arms. I'm barely a woman - you've told me before. I think sometimes you don't know what to think of me. Heheh, you're gonna make me a woman tonight, aren't ya!

I can feel my desire for you in the pit of my stomach, like hunger, only different. I know someday this will end, but I don't care. I want you tonight. I want you to take me. I want you to be my first, and show me what it's like… to… not be afraid of sensation.

While I spent the evening getting ready by taking a nap, you busied your self preparing for what you would do to me tonight. I see candlelight flickering in the bedroom and office as you lead me down the hallway.

You bring me to your office. I see porn on your computer even before I notice the massage table in the middle of the room. You notice, and say you weren't sure I was coming, then rush over and turn it off. I just smile and nod. You hand me a drink and then gulp down your glass of wine nervously. I find your worry attractive, somehow.

You sit down in your office chair and using just the first two fingers of your right hand, hook my palm and guide me gently, but firmly to you. I stand before you, your little cheerleader, stroking your hair and pulling you to my bosom to comfort you. You breathe and sigh into my chest, still a little ashamed about what we're about to do. You feel the desire, fear the repercussions, but the temptation is too great to resist. I kiss you on your forehead to tell you it's alright. You say that's your job, to comfort me. I taunt, "Well, get to it!"

You growl, and lean back to look at me. I can see in your eyes that you are preparing yourself and giving in at the same time. After a moment, you're ready to begin. You trace your hand up my arm. Leaning your forehead against my belly, you reach around, grab my ass over by skirt and bring me down to sit on your lap facing you. "What would you like?" you inquire, with a kiss of my wrist. "Everything," I whisper, looking you straight in the eye.

I'm straddling you, face to face thinking about what I am about to experience. I rise up on my knees, which are pressed into your chair. I press my body to yours and cradle your head tightly to me. I kiss you where your hair is thinning. I hope I didn't just make you feel bad. I just felt like it.

You massage my ass as I'm curled over you. You notice how fresh my pussy smells from your great vantage point. You don't want to just jump in, like any other college boy would do. You want to show me how physical loving is supposed to feel like. You want to spoil me. Anything less than excellence will never do it for me again. I am your co-ed princess, after all.

You slide your hands up my backside, kneading into my muscles, as you go. "How do I get rid of this?" you inquire, with two little tugs on my top. "It unzips from the bottom, then just slips off over my head," I say, giving you a coy little nod. You smile and unwrap my top half as I have instructed.

Sitting back, admiring your prize, you hesitate before letting your hands land, light as a feather, on my chest. You look up at me to make sure I'm still ok, then lean forward, nestling your face in my well defined cleavage.

I slide down, kissing you as I go. You're smiling and kissing me right back. I'm so sweet and make you feel so good. I pull back for just a moment before going in for the lips. Our energies connect. Mmmm I melt into your warmth. This gets me so hot!

I feel your hard cock through your pants and start slowly rubbing my panty clad pelvis against your hot crotch. You cup your hand around the side of my dazed face, stroking my cheek with your thumb. Your hand feels a strange combination of rough and tender.

You need to stop the dry humping, in order to show me other pleasures. "I've got other things in store for you, little bit," you tease as you go to separate my crotch from your cock.

Now you have that dazed look on your face too. What is it? Ohhhh… Your hand is now on my cotton covered pussy, that's what it is! You're feeling just how excited I am by the wetness I'm now sharing with your fingers. I press against your hand. "Mmmm." Feels good. You are cupping me with your warm hand and oscillating your fingers to play with the wetness.

You grunt and shove your tongue in my mouth before wrapping your arms around me, grabbing my ass and pulling me tight against you. You pick me up with an animalistic quickness and deposit me on the end of the massage table in the center of the darkened room.

Watching my chest rise and fall, exclaim say, "Magnificent!" You lean into my bosom, inhale and kiss my cleavage, before guiding me to lay down on the table. "Ah!" I whine with a giggle because the table's cold. My nipples stand even more erect through my sheer bra.

You place my feet in stirrups that fold out from the table. You pick up one leg, put it on your shoulder; and begin to untie my shoe, removing it and the sock. You do the same with the other, revealing my little feet and toes polished pink, just for you. "Oh wow," you bellow, "these are the cutest feet I've ever seen."

Placing my right leg back into the stirrup, you begin working on the left. You rub your thumb up along my arch. I moan with delight. You pay special attention to each area, the ball, the heel, the toes and spaces between them. You pull my other leg up again, and treat my right foot to this tender play. "Mmm." You love hearing the little moans escape my lips. You kiss the arch of my foot and I squeal and giggle.

One leg back down, you massage the calf of the ankle resting on your shoulder. You delight in my reaction. You may be rubbing my leg, but your gaze is fixed on the growing wet spot on my panties. Proceeding to work your way up my thigh, you rub the crease along my hip flexor and my little "ham hock." "Oh!" I exclaim with a shudder! You grunt back at me, whilst playing with the edge of my panty line. On the other leg, you move much faster, quickening to reach your goal. You replace both legs back into their stirrups, and look down at me with a devilish lust in your eye.

You run your fingers and thumb along the creases where my lower limbs lead you to my honey pot, enjoying my writhing beneath your touch. I'm not sure if you're teasing me or yourself as you play with the edge of my panties. I shudder, as your thumbs rub my pussy lips through my wet cotton barrier. Smiling, you run your thumbs just under the edge of my cottony sheath and watch me writhe and shiver, before leaning down and surrounding my mons with your hot mouth. "Mmmmm," I revel at the sensation. When you let a thunderous moan vibrating into my labia, I answer back with the same.

I love the feeling of the breath on my pussy, as you're inhaling the sweet sensation of my juice soaked cotton. You let me relax a little and then slice your tongue up my crevice, catching and pressing on my clit. "UMNGH!" I buck up, raising your head into the air. You laugh and dive in for another flick.

"Are you ready for this, little one?"

"Um hmm"

Teasingly, you tug at the edges of my panties, sliding your index finger along under them, as if you're opening a letter. Your thumb presses into me again, making me moan and smile! You slide it under the crotch of my underwear and play with my opening! "Oh, Coach, please… that feels… so… gooood!" You flip your hand over and make a fist around my wet panties, pulling them down around my ankles. After sliding over your chair, you get into position, staring into my glistening abyss.

My legs are already spread wide for you, so you can inspect my sopping pussy. With a kiss on my skin between each word, you tease, "Is…this…what…you……..WANT?" You suck each labium in turn, then run your tongue the length of my slit. Panting hard, and shaking, I can barely breathe!

"Yes," I whisper.

"What was that?" You flick my clit rapidly.

"Yes."

"Come again, I can't hear you?" You put your mouth over my clit, sucking ever so gently.

Just then, by plunging your tongue as deep into my opening as it will go, you make me cry out, "GnnnAh!" I learn quickly and thrust myself back at you. "Yes! Yes! That's what I want, Yessss!"

You place your big hands heavily on my belly, guiding my body back down to the table; as you softly lick at the folds and crevices that make up my luscious mound. Suck and lick at the outer labia. Dart your tongue in and out of my inner lips. And oh, my sweet, you're suckling at my clit so gentle, it's slowly driving me insane. Now I know what "Water Torture" victims must have felt like… And then you add in the tender stroking of my belly. "Oh my god, " I whisper, "ohhhhh…."

Lapping at my pussy, drinking in my essence, you move your hands to my lacy covered nipples and trace lazy circles around the nubs. They're so hard, nearly poking through the lace, now. The mix of sensations, are causing me to rock my body, my pelvis, back and forth with the tide of your tongue. You moan into my honey pot, because you know I'm getting close. Oh it feels like nothing I've ever felt before.

I'm loosing myself in the delights you are causing in my body. All my nerve endings are on edge, buzzing with excitement! It wont be long now, and you know it. I want it. I want you. I am so happy you have agreed to share this pleasure with me.

You flick your tongue faster now, up, down, left, right, you're hitting all the sensitive areas and changing it up to make it surprising to my body. Then you tease my opening by tracing a circle around the inner lips with your tongue. "MMMMMMM!" I exclaim, followed by panting and, "Yes… yes." You know I'm close and you are going to let me have it this time.

You trace your way down from my nipple, to my belly button, to my lips with one index finger. You go back to slowly licking my clit, as you draw the circle around your target. I'm rocking and breathing heavy and you know my tight opening is ready. I'm so wet, so excited, and you know you made me this way. You take your index finger and rest it on the opening of my vagina, without pushing in. There's no reason not to tease a little more, right? "Oh… Please…please…" I'm begging and trying to push myself onto your finger, though you're holding me back with your other hand.

With the pad of your finger up you slide it into me, up to the first knuckle. "GNAH!" I cry, "oh…" "You're so tight… and wet," you notice, which fills you with pride, knowing this young thing stretching open on the table offered herself to you. Sliding your finger out and then pushing back in more, pumping a little out, a little more in until you plunge all the way in with your finger. You stop moving for a moment to revel in the feeling of my vagina squeezing on your digit.

"Are you ready to come for me, baby?"

"Oh, yes. Please. I'm ready to come for you, my sweet coach."

"Are you sure?" You tease, pulling your finger out.

"Yes! Yes! You make me feel so good, give it to me, let me cum!"

You grunt with pleasure as you bear into my pussy, eating at it with abandon. Relishing my sounds, reacting to each second. "Mmmmm." You're feverishly sucking on every lip, licking every crevice, flicking my clit with your tongue. "Mmm. Ah. Oh.." You plunge your finger deep, as far as it will go. "OH, yes!"

You work your finger in and out, in and out, paying special care to avoid the G spot. You know I need to be stretched more before you enter me. Replacing your index with your middle finger, you stretch me with a few more pumps. Taking special care, you let your index finger rejoin your middle in the warmth of my cunt. Just the tip, then half, then all of your two probes move inside me. I go quiet. Tenderly, you check on me, "Are you ok, sweetheart? Am I hurting you? I don't want to hurt you, I want to make you feel good. Say something, little one."

"I… a… I'm… I like it… You make me feel good. You make me feel sooooo gooood." And with that you put your lips back around my clit and press my G-Spot with your digits. "Mmmmmm Aaahhhhh Ooooooh I I Oh I'MMMMMMMMMM Cuuuuuuuuuu… Ooooooooooohhhhh" I bear down and am moving against your fingers pounding into my love spot. I'm even pushing your head around with my siezures! So you pick up your head to watch my twitching face as I'm uncontrollably thrusting back into you, shuddering and moaning in a thunderous orgasm.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHH HHAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhha," sharp breath, "AH hhih, AH hhih, ahhhh."

I fall briefly silent, then more quietly confirm my pleasure.

"Oh Oh oh, oh oh… feels so… oh... good oh… oh ah mmmm… mmmm." I slow down and delicately lower myself back down on the table. You flick my clit once more with your tongue. I convulse and push your head away. "Too much… I'm too sensitive. I need to calm down." I give the breathy order and collapse again. You spread my lips wide and gently lap up the savory liquid from my pussy.

As I lay cooing, recovering on the massage table, you smile inside knowing there's more ahead for me, your little cheerleader, this evening.

Mermaid
Mermaid
8 Followers