Put to the Test Ch. 01

Story Info
He finds his future in Brazilian woman's heart.
5.1k words
49.1k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chagrined
Chagrined
344 Followers

Chapter 01: Peter Story

Special Thanks to my editor LadyCibelle for all the hard work and brainstorming. She made it better than I ever could. This is best read as Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4 to preserve the view points and the key actions and their effects. Hope you enjoy it!

* * * * *

My name is Peter Molloy. I don't know if that is relevant but it seems like a good place to start. I am an average man of average height, weight, and looks. I'm 52 and very modestly successful, I suppose. I like to run and hit the gym as often as I can, to stave off obesity and cardiac arrest. I work as a computer system engineer in the telecommunications industry. It's not what I wanted to do with my life but it does pay the bills.

One thing my job does afford me is the opportunity to travel. It was during one of these trips helping to set up a data warehouse in Sao Paulo, Brazil that I met my lovely wife. I had been married before as have about half the male population of the United States. It had ended badly and I have to say it was my fault but I will expand more upon that later.

First, I should explain the circumstances surrounding how I came to meet and later marry Maria. It will help to make things clearer on how I came to take her test and the results.

As I said we met while I was working in San Paulo, Brazil. Mike, a co-worker, and I had been assigned to go to San Paulo to help install some HP Superdome servers which were going to be used to run high availability billing application for Bellsouth down there. Mike was a hell of a system engineer and I could speak reasonable Spanish and had an interest in learning Portuguese so I went with him.

The work was easy but the hours were long. The Brazilian engineers we worked with were friendly enough and we did develop a rapport with them. I did notice however that when the discussions weren't about work, the topic always seemed to turn to women and who was nailing whom. I'm not a prude, mind you, but I was uncomfortable with this, for reasons which will become apparent later. But not wanting to jeopardize the working relationship we had been developing I let the conversation flow in whichever direction it took. Mike however was fascinated and turned the conversation in that direction every time he could.

If the stories laid out for us were to be believed, it was perfectly alright for these guys to have extramarital affairs. Indeed, it was almost mandatory! The wives, on the other hand, were to pretty much shut up, cook, clean and behave themselves. The wife was an extension of the Madonna/Earth Mother myth, I suppose. Now, don't misunderstand, I am not saying all men felt this way, just the ones we were working with. Actually, I think most of the stories were wishful thinking but it wouldn't help the company or our task in Brazil to say so.

After a particularly long day which required us to rebuild a server three times, an engineer named Ramón asked Mike and I if we would like to go clubbing and let off a little steam. Mike and I had pretty much stayed close to the hotel as this was post Iraq and post Patriot Act and North Americans weren't particularly liked in Brazil at that time. Tolerated, yes but hardly cultivated. (You may recall, Brazil was one country who had reciprocated the new practice the US had implemented of photographing people coming into the US.) Ramón laughed at this and said he and his buddies would protect us. Mike and I decided to go.

I have to say that this was a bit of a task for me as I am not what one would call a "social" person. It is not that don't like people it is just that I had never really honed the necessary people skills. What skills I did possess hadn't been taken out for a test drive in probably at least 12 years since the breakup of my marriage. Since that time, I had learned that it was better for me, safer for others, and for me, if I just kept my own company.

You see, for a good part of my young adult life I was what might have been called "sex addict." Between the ages of 18 and 30 I fucked anything and everything. I just couldn't get enough of women. I loved their breasts, their thighs, and the pungent aroma of their arousal. I would have screwed an anaconda in those days. During those years there was no emotional involvement mind you, just mindless sex. By the age of 31, I had met a woman I thought I loved and married. For a while the beast had been tamed. You know how the worst people to be around are recovering addicts in some ways; like a non-smoker being around smokers? How they are always preaching and passing judgment? That was me. I was a recovering cock hound.

Going back to that evening, Ramón and two others picked us up at our hotel and said that we were going to a particular club which was supposed to be "the place" in Sao Paulo. Ramón winked at me and said, "We go there to meet the ladies, you know?" I didn't bother to tell him I never thought he went for the shrimp scampi.

The place was jumping. Spacious and facing the ocean, it was tightly packed with Sao Paulo's young and old alike all looking to have a good time. Loud mixes of Tropicalia, Bossa Nova and the ever present Samba beats reverberated against the walls. I enjoyed being there. Mike was just about to die when he saw that the women outnumbered the men by about 4 to 1. I confess I was very pleased to be there as well. Even those of us entering our "golden years" need a little eye candy! And it was there in spades! Everywhere one looked there were beautiful Latin women of every shape and hue! Dark black haired morena, light blondes, everything! Ramón led us over to a larger table and we sat down. I was prepared to give my tired eyes a feast tonight! We ordered a round of drinks. It wasn't about a few minutes later that I saw Maria.

Now, it is probably prejudiced of me to say, but if Brazilian women are the bomb, Maria classified as a 10 megaton nuke! She wasn't tall only about 5 feet which was a plus to me. Like many women in the place she had soft, flawless cinnamon skin which almost radiated heat from across the floor. Long, thick black hair that could only be described as luxurious framed her face. Even from that distance and in that lighting I could see her eyes would be black yet inviting. She was wearing a short black dress which accented every accent of her body. I could easily see the outline of full breasts. My eyes went to her legs which were smooth, round and curved. My gaze moved up to a round, full behind accenting her morena blood. For the briefest of moments she noticed me noticing her and smiled brightly. From that moment, I was hopelessly in love. (Yes, sometimes it does happen just that way.)

Ramón had noticed my attention had been diverted as well. He leaned over to me and said," I see you have noticed our Maria Marlene, amigo."

I couldn't pull my eyes away from her. "Huh? Ahh, Sim. Quem é ela? Who is she?"

Ramón grinned. "That is Maria Marlene Lucinea Samia. She was the girlfriend of a guy I know. Actually, I knew she would be here tonight. A year ago when she catches him with another woman; of course, it was nothing but she is angry and never saw him again. Women, they make so much from nothing!"

Mike was working on his second Caipiniha, a particularly potent Brazilian concoction; their version of Montezuma's Revenge. He asked "Who are we talking about?"

Ramón nodded over in the Maria's direction.

Mike was ever the diplomat. "Jesus H. Christ! Will you look at that body!" he breathed. Ramón laughed. I tried to climb under my chair.

Mike pulled at his drink. "Ramón, old buddy, I got to have me some of that!"

"You want me to invite her over?" Ramón winked at me.

"Oh, hell yeah! Her and someone for yourself and Pete here." Mike replied.

Ramón set of and walked over in Maria direction. I used the time to set Mike straight. "Look, Mike. We are guests in this fucking country. We don't need any trouble, understand?"

Mike looked at me annoyed. "I'm just asking the bitch to have a drink with us. Don't get so jacked out of shape!"

"I'm just saying that we need to be a little on down low here, okay? Show a little restraint. Okay?"

"Okay, okay. I'm going to be cool. Smooth Mike is what they call me." He reassured me. Actually, I did know what they called Mike, and smooth wasn't anywhere in the description.

We watched as Ramón returned to our table with Maria, and two other ladies, one as beautiful as the other. Ramón sat down after pulling up chairs for the women. I stood and said hello. Introductions were made all around. The other two ladies were named Lourdes and Aline, I think, but I admit I wasn't paying that much attention after seeing Maria up close. The night progressed. Ramón and Aline seemed to hit it off. I suspect that they just wanted to fuck one another. Mike ignored Lourdes and I did try to involve her in polite conversation but after about half an hour she begged off and went off to talk with some folks at the bar. For some reason, Maria, who I discovered spoke fluent English was more interested in me and kept bringing me into the conversation Mike was trying to have with her. Mike, of course kept drinking. I had heard from some folks back in the States that he had had a drinking problem which had adversely affected his rating when raises came around but I usually pay little attention to rumors.

The rest of the tale is pretty easy to anticipate. Art often imitates life but in this case life imitated art. Mike drank more and was getting visibly smashed. Ramón, when he wasn't busy chatting up Aline, would glance over our way. I think he knew what was coming and was amused by it. He whispered several times to Aline nodding in Mike's direction. Then they would both laugh at some secret joke. I kept talking to Maria. She told us she worked as a secretary and had spent time at the Brazilian Embassy in Washington, DC which accounted for her excellent English. She laughed when she told me she had never been married but could feel here biological clock ticking! She was only 33 years old! Had I ever been that young? I couldn't remember. But it really didn't matter. I still enjoyed her company, her throaty laugh and deep black eyes which had a sparkle in their center. I could enjoy myself because I was safe in the knowledge that this was going nowhere. I knew that this gorgeous Brazilian beauty would never do more than pass the time with a Norte-Americano 15 years her senior. But a part of me wanted it too.

It had been building up and finally it broke. Mike looked at Maria and said," I have a question for you, baby."

I could tell that Maria was not pleased at being called "baby" but was being polite.

"Certainly. What is it?" she replied.

"Could you help me with something I have heard about Brazilian women?" He had a bit of trouble focusing his eyes, I thought.

"If I can." Maria said.

Mike looked at me, grinned, and then turned back to her. He placed his hand on her arm and leaned in close.

"I've heard you Brazilian chicks all like it in the ass? Is that true." He winked at her.

Maria's face went blank with shock. She tried to pull her arm out of his grasp but he held on.

I leaned forward. "Mike, damn it, what did I tell you!? Let go of her! Now!"

"Relax, Pete. I just want an answer to my question. Damn man, ease up! You are so uptight if I stuck a lump of coal in your ass in a month I'd have a diamond!" He laughed. "What do you say, my Maria. Want to see if we can get a diamond out of Pete's ass?"

Maria tried to pull away but Mike maintained his grip. But this time Ramón was aware of what was going on as were most of the people around us. Mike stood trying to pull Maria with him. The men around us started to move in. Ramón, on the other hand, was having the time of his life. He was going to get to see two Norte-Americanos get the shit kicked out of then and then thrown in jail! Life was good.

Mike stood, trying to pull Maria with him.

I stepped up to him. He was a couple of centimeters taller than I was and about 17 years younger. At that point I didn't care. I placed my hand firm against his chest.

"Let her go. NOW! I won't ask a third time." I said quietly but with a firmness which surprised even me. I should have been scared. Normally I might have been but I could feel now that Maria needed me which fed an icy calm.

He tried to sucker punch me, but in his condition I easily slipped the punch. I didn't even have to hit back. I just allowed his fist to lead the rest of his body and he fell to the floor. He tried to get up and I clipped him a straight right to his nose. Tears welled up in Mike's eyes before they crossed and he was out. Age and Treachery will win out over Youth and Skill every time.

Maria sprang up and grabbed my arm. "Peter, we have to leave. Now! The police will be here in a minute and you can't be here."

I looked down at Mike. Yes, he was an asshole but I couldn't leave him to the mercies of the local cops. I bent down and pulled him to his feet, which wasn't easy as he was all dead weight.

Maria said, "Leave him."

I looked at her as I settled Mike across my shoulders in a fireman's carry. "I can't, Maria. He's a dick but he is a fellow American, ugly as he may be, and the company doesn't need the bad press". In the distance I could hear the whine of cops approaching. The other patrons around us were watching intently.

"We must go!" Maria tugged at me. So we did.

The next few days were eventful. Mike, when he recovered was both resentful and scared. They recalled him and I was left to finish the project. I heard later he was unceremoniously shit canned from the company.

Ramón was happy as a hog in a wallow as we used to say. He enjoyed telling his friends and anyone who would listen about the crazy gringos fighting over a woman who wasn't even theirs! But, he also gave me a small grudging respect for not having abandoned Mike to the Sao Paulo cops who would have undoubtedly introduced Mike to the pleasures of their own form of enema.

Maria and I continued to see each other. I can't say why she wanted to see me. Maybe a perverse form of father fixation, I don't know. But, I wasn't going to inquire too closely either. We went clubbing (some of us never learn) went to the beach, and I was allowed to meet her parents. We all seemed to get along even if they did laugh at my feeble halting Portuguese. Each passing day I felt myself a fool for falling more under this woman's spell. She was everything I ever wanted. She was charming, intelligent, sweet and very caring. To say she was sexy would not do justice to either her or the word. Everyday we saw each other I went home with that gnawing in my crotch. And each night, I would pull out my cock and masturbate; eyes closed, remembering the scent of her hair, the warmth of her body. When I came, it was always with me groaning her name. I went to sleep sated but hardly satisfied, waiting for the next day I could be with her.

For the first time, in a long time, I wanted someone. I needed someone. She was too young for me, too lovely for me, and far too sexy for me but I just couldn't stay away from her. I don't expect you to understand but my desire for this woman went much further than just a physical yearning. But, I was also aware of the difference in ages, cultures, and languages. For the past 5 years I had lived a very nomadic life moving from place to place and installation to installation. Added to the mix was the fact I was still paying support until my daughter was 21, I didn't own my own home, even the TV sitting in the apartment in the US had come from Rent-A-Center! What did I possibly have to offer Maria?

I never expected it to last long or go far. Until one night two days before the end of the project and I was due to leave Brazil. I called Maria and asked if she would have dinner with me. She said yes.

We had dinner at a quiet place we had found earlier in the month and particularly liked. Maria found it amusing to see my reaction to Brazilian cuisine. After dinner we walked and talked about things in general. Maria surprised me by taking my hand in hers and laying her head on my shoulder as we walked along. The touch of her was electric and my heart beat increased. I was giddy.

"Peter, may I ask you a question?" she asked.

I looked over at her face on my shoulder. "As long as it isn't the same one Mike asked you." I smiled. She laughed.

"Please excuse me for asking but I have to know." She stopped and looked me in the eye. "Why have you never taken me into your bed?"

The English have a good expression for it – gob smacked and that was what I was. That feeling of utter incredulity; of being totally flabbergasted! I stood there for a moment unsure of what to say. Maria kept looking me in the eye as she moved a step closer.

"Are you, how do you say, estranho, queer?"

"Gay is the word I think you are looking for. No, Maria, I am not gay." I croaked. My mouth was dry and my pulse increased. I could smell the jasmine of her perfume heady against my senses. I began counting to ten.

She moved a step closer. I could feel her heat overpowering me. He lips slid gently across mine, barely touching.

"Do you not find me pleasing, Peter? Am I not woman enough for you? Or is it you do not like dark women?" she taunted as her lips continued to brush mine. Her tongue slipped forward tasting my lips. I was awash in sensation. The blood rushed to my groin.

"No, Maria, meu caro. You are more than enough woman for me" My voice was husky with desire and need for this woman. My arms slipped around her and I pulled her roughly to me as my lips met hers and parted. Our tongues sought one another and fought for dominance. Her body molded to mine. My cock began to swell as my senses reeled. I could smell the coconut in her hair; share the wine we had tasted at dinner.

She stepped back ad placed her hand firmly on the outline of my cock against my pants. "Yes, this tells me I am enough woman for you." she observed.

She took a step back and I nearly fell.

"Shall we go back to your hotel?"

"Yes, "I croaked. I knew this was wrong. I was too old, too world weary for this bewitching woman leading me by the hand. I also didn't care. Not now.

Hand in hand we made our way back to the hotel I had been staying at. I asked for the key with Maria standing beside me her arm wrapped against mine, smiling pleasantly as the clerk handed me the room key. As we walked to the stairway, Maria glanced back and waved at him. He laughed and shook his head at the crazy man who was certainly in over his head.

I hadn't even shut the door when Maria pushed me into the bedroom.

She looked at me as she began to take off my shirt. Her mouth locked against mine and she sucked my tongue greedily into her mouth.

"Peter, I have wanted you for so long", she moaned into my mouth.

I returned her kisses as best I could but I was no match for her passion. It had been 10 years since I had been with a woman and I was badly out of practice. There was nothing romantic about our first time. It was pure lust. Two bodies which came together in mutual need, screaming for release. We did not make love that first time; we fucked. Purely, simply, prodigiously! I don't even remember most of it because my mind was awash with the sensation of it. Frankly, I think I almost died of sensory overload. The first time, I was dimly aware of her screams when she finally came. All I could remember of mine was of my deep moan as my cock throbbed and then blackness. I think I took her in the behind.

Minutes later or perhaps hours, I became aware of someone's head resting on my shoulder and a nail tracing circles around my nipple.

From far away, Maria's voice came to me. "Peter, there is some things I need to tell you. Do you want to hear them?"

Chagrined
Chagrined
344 Followers
12