Putting It In Carmen's Dirty-Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Carmen wasn't defeated. A thought came to her, OK, it wasn't not ideal ... But part of her found the prospect more arousing than her original intent.

"I've got an idea," she said, climbing out of bed. Mark again stared at the curve of Carmen's spine and the sweep of her buttocks when the woman went to a cupboard and, stretching her lithe body deliciously in Mark's view, reached for a small bag on a high shelf. She carried the simple, plastic, zip-up holdall to the bed. She smirked at Mark's questioning gaze. "I can fuck myself with this." Mark gasped when a rubber cock waggled crazily in Carmen's fist. "And I can tickle my clit with this ..." She held up a thumb-sized vibrator. Dropping both items onto the bed, Carmen reached into the bag for a third time. "And this is for you."

The tube confused Mark. What the hell was it? What was he supposed to do with that? He could easily imagine Mrs Morano fucking herself with the dildo. Watching her do that while she buzzed at her clit ... Fuuuck, yes. But what could he do? Wank and watch? Would she suck him while she masturbated? Maybe he could come on her tits ... Or in her mouth! But what was the mysterious tube all about? What was it – fuckin' toothpaste?

"Come here," Carmen ordered as she climbed onto the bed. "Shuffle over here." The woman unscrewed the cap off the tube. She squirted a dollop of some kind of gloop onto her fingers. "Let me get at your cock." Mark swivelled his hips and his erection waved within Carmen's range. "This will lube you up," the woman said. "You'll slide right in."

Bemused, Mark looked first at his cock, now smeared with the goo, then looked at Carmen. "But I thought you said ... You know ... Without ..."

A low purr rolled on Carmen's tongue. "My dear Mark, don't you have a clue?" She looked at the young man, smiling, wondering if the penny would drop. He's a little innocent for that, Carmen thought, and a wave of affection for the young man surged through her. "I'll show you, Mark," Carmen whispered, tenderly. "You just let Mrs Morano show you what she wants." The exhibitionist thrill went through her again, the same feeling she'd had in the pool when she'd wished someone had been able to see her nudity. She rolled onto her side, her back to the young man. In that three-quarter position, with the uppermost leg forward, Carmen reached over the jut of her hip and splayed her buttocks.

"Fuckin' hell," Mark grunted, reaching for his erection. He gave several slow tugs at his cock, staring at Carmen's sticky labia and the dark-skinned ring of her sphincter. "I wanna kiss your arse," he moaned, still languidly stroking.

"Please, do, young man," Carmen grinned, pulling her skin tighter. The folds of her sex reluctantly slid apart, her opening gaping obscenely. An ardent young bloke worshipping her buttocks was something Carmen had forgotten about. The enthusiasm with which Mark clambered across to her, the way he looked at her, devouring those private places with his eyes ... She purred again, her head lolling and her eyes closed when light kisses feathered across her buttocks. Carmen groaned when the young man's tongue squirmed into her sex. "The other hole," Carmen sighed. "Lick the other one. Go on, my dirty hole ... Lick it ..." Mark didn't hesitate.

Then, as his tongue probed Carmen's sphincter, Mark realised why his cock was so slippery with the goo from the tube. It was lube! He recognised her intention now. Mrs Morano wanted him to ...

"Mrs Morano," he gasped. "Is that what you want me to do?" He nodded towards Carmen's lewd display. "You want me to put it ..." He nodded again. "In there," he finished.

"I do, Mark," Carmen grinned. "That's exactly it. Fuck me in my arse." Her eyes turned to slits, Mark watched her expression turn sly, vulpine. "Do you want to do that to me, Mark?" Carmen's tone was teasing. "Have you ever fucked a lady in her arse? I'll bet you haven't. Well here's one now who's desperate for you. She wants you to stick that thing into her shitter and fuck her till you split her in two."

"Fuck ... Mrs Morano, I ..."

"It's so bad, Mark, so naughty. That's why I like it. It's a nasty thing to do ... fucking a lady's arse ... But I like it. It burns and itches ... and my cunt ..." Carmen's fingers slid over her clitoris when she uttered the obscenity. She gasped. "I'll be fucking my cunt with the dildo while you kick my back doors in ..." Carmen paused, fingering her oily sex before sliding a wet fingertip into the puckered ring of her anus. "Come on, baby," Carmen groaned. "Get behind me. I want you in there – Now!"

What was it about the young man and this situation that made her talk that way? Carmen didn't know the answer. With her occasional lovers, and there had only been a handful since her husband had left, she was usually more reserved, especially during the first intimacies, but something about this was different. Perhaps it was her own overwhelming need? Maybe the wine and the sun ..? More likely, she surmised in the brief moment of clarity before Mark's cock nudged at her body, was it was the innocence of the young man, the shock value, the delicious thrill of something so taboo that prompted her to act and talk that way.

And then there were no questions, everything focussed on the dark opening at the back of her. She felt Mark butt against her body, felt the natural resistance from her sphincter. Despite the lubrication, Carmen heard the man mutter a curse. "Mrs Morano," he implored.

"Just push, Mark. Just push, nice and easy and slow. Don't stab it in, just slide. It'll go ... It'll—" She gave a squeak of surprise when Mark's cock head popped the tight ring. Then, as the thing glided into her with a sublime slide, she moaned: "All the way in, Mark. Pack me with meat. Fill me up back there." Her fingers scrabbled for the rubber dildo. With the flexible faux-penis wedged in front, and with her rectum full of living gristle, Carmen twisted the cap of the small vibrator. An angry buzzing filled the room, an accompaniment to Carmen's animal grunting.

Mark, lying alongside and somewhat behind Carmen like spoons, couldn't believe the twist in his afternoon. Half-an-hour previously he'd been filled with thoughts of borrowing his friend's motorcycle, and now, here was, with his hard cock jammed to the root, gripped by a beautiful, mature woman's sphincter. The act, inconceivable to him a few moments ago, felt so dirty, so thrillingly depraved and so wrong, but to which he'd been guided, quite literally, by an experienced Carmen, was so arousing all he could do was gulp, hold Carmen's hip, and begin instinctively to fuck into her. He could feel, through that thin membrane twixt the two channels in Carmen's body, the push of the rubber cock against his own pulsing length.

The couple fell into a natural rhythm. When Carmen pulled the dildo from her body, Mark slid his cock into her anus. When she forcefully jammed the thing back into herself, Mark withdrew. In the background was the fall and rise of the hornet-buzz of the finger vibrator. The urgency within her caused Carmen stab roughly at herself; she jammed the dildo into her opening while at the same time urging the young man who so deliciously filled her anus to fuck her just as roughly.

"It burns," Carmen gasped. "But don't stop," she cried when Mark, concerned he was hurting her, slowed, "I like it. In fact I love it stretching me there. I'd forgotten how good it feels to be arse-fucked." Carmen pressed her hand into the bed, craning her neck to regard her youthful lover. "You bad boy," she grinned, voice croaking. "You shouldn't be there, behind me, doing that to me. But I'm so glad you are. I was so fucking horny ..." Carmen retrieved the finger vibrator and concentrated on her approaching climax.

She was tight, so tight around his girth he was afraid of splitting her open, but her lewd assurances and exhortations to stuff my arse with that cock combined with his own flaring lust, caused Mark to grit his teeth, dig his fingers into her hip even deeper, and to comply with her wishes.

He recalled the puckered stain of her anus when Mrs Morano had spread herself wide open and told him to lick there. Thick, sodden labia gaped obscenely at that action, while Carmen's dirty hole had winked up at him. Being far from squeamish at the thought of putting his tongue near that place, he'd been overwhelmed with the heat of desire, squirming as deep as he could, probing Mrs Morano's anus orally, wriggling his tongue into the dark, forbidden sphincter. Her reaction had been a long, low, somehow dark groan, a moan of undiluted pleasure that had rippled from Carmen's throat. He'd then realised what the woman's intentions were; the purpose of the lubricant.

Now he was balls deep in the gorgeous Mrs Morano's arsehole, the apotheosis of sordid fantasy; and the woman was squirming and moaning, babbling about her burning arse, how it itched, and would he please cool the fire in her anus.

There was only one method he could employ. "Mrs Morano," Mark gasped. "I'm gunna ..."

"In there, Mark! Let it go inside me. Wash me back there with your spunk. Fill my dirty arsehole with it ..."

The couple groaned in their separate yet somehow conjoined pleasure. Mark grunted and pressed deeply into Carmen's body as the hot stuff squirted from him and irrigated the muddy channel in which his cock pulsed. Carmen, when her sphincter tightened against the throbbing penis, and she felt the fluttering of ejaculate deep inside her body, rammed the dildo into her sex to the hilt. Her legs came together, bending at the knees and trapping her wrist between her thighs. She pushed back desperately against Mark, embedding as much of his length as she could manage, and she groaned and swore and writhed, unable to fathom which place gave her the most pleasure.

When their respective orgasms cooled, Carmen kept the young man inside her body, relishing the sensation of his diminishing girth until, with a slow slide, he slipped from her anus on a slick of viscous gloop.

"You bad boy," Carmen teased, her eyes glinting as she turned to face her lover. "You fucked me in the arse." She kissed his mouth. "Am I such an evil woman, Mark? Seducing you like that?"

"Ah, Mrs Morano," Mark groaned. "I didn't ..."

"So we've got a secret, Mark? You won't breathe a word of this to anyone? If you can keep our secret you can do it again; you can fuck my cunt too, next time. There's nothing I won't do for you, Mark. But you have to keep it to yourself." Then the woman grinned. "Although maybe someday I'll introduce you to a friend of mine, I reckon a fit young bloke like you could handle two horny old bitches ..."

She laughed at the expression on the boy's face.

12