Putting Master First

Story Info
She places Master's desires before her own.
2.5k words
4.13
56.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazzy
tazzy
2 Followers

Feeling a bit unsettled as she kneels naked at His feet, not quite certain why He commanded her this way when He called earlier. Smiling her pleasure at being allowed once again in His presence, hoping she does not displease Him. He hand gently stroking her cheek as He talks about His day. Smiling down to her as the doorbell rings, softly kissing her ruby lips before whispering, "Answer the door My pet and greet My Guests."

Crawling to the door, she gently pulls it open, brown eyes sweeping over the leather shoes and two kneeling slaves before her. Crawling back from the opening to give this Master enough room to bring His in, rising back to her knees, thighs widely spread, eyes lowered as her hands lay cupped on her knees. Peeking from beneath lowered lashes, she watches in fascination as one slave unfastens His pants and another releases His soft cock

Gasping as the Master steps closer and the slave brushes His cock over her lips. Turning her head back to her Master who growls... "Where were you trained? In My home, slut, you will greet properly, with those incredible ruby lips around His cock!" Shivering, yet knowing she has no choice, she turns back, parting her soft lips as His slave guides the head of His cock inside. Peeking up as her tongue swirls around the velvety head, she murmurs around the growing cock, "this slave greets You Master." Waiting for His response, instead getting the first slave's hands in her hair, dragging her forward, the Master glaring down at her, realizing her mistake and starts to suck.

Feeling the hands loosen in her silky tresses as she forces Him further between her lips, His cock starting to lengthen and harden as she takes Him deep into her throat. Sighing almost imperceptibly as He pulls Himself out, wiping His cock over her cheeks, smiling down to her, softly speaking, "you may be ill mannered, but you have potential." Turning to His first slave, then to the second, and snaps, "go and greet the Master."

Staying at the door, eyes peeking back into the room as she watches the slaves greet her beloved Master, wrapping their lips around His cock and balls. Brown eyes lifting, dullness to her eyes as jealousy starts to creep in. Catching His wink and blushing, reminding herself that it is as He wishes, nothing more, nothing less. Jumping as the doorbell rings again

Opening the door again, then moving quickly back, yelping as fingers tangle quickly in her hair. A hard cock being forced between her lips before she can even think to part them. A roaring voice yelling into the room... "Damn!! Is this the best cunt You could find?? Don't she know how to answer the door right!?!?" Feeling her cheeks burn, she starts to eagerly suck the cock between her lips, vowing to not dishonor her Master. Feeling another press to her cheek, rubbing against the soft skin as another Master waits patiently for her humble greeting. Finally greetings both Masters around the thickening of their cocks before being ordered to bolt the door and return to her Masters side.

Crawling quickly back into the room, hearing the many grunts of the Masters as each is greeted in the same fashion by the other two slaves, watching her Masters face for some sign of pleasure, or disappointment, realizing it to be useless, knowing He will let her know. Peeking around the room as she wonders what will happen next.

Jumping as she hears her Master offer His girl up for use, watching as He pulls another slave into His lap, His fingers stroking her flesh, caressing her belly, disappearing between her folds as she stares, bewildered. Tears springing to her eyes as she crawls to each Master, again knowing it is useless to resist. Bowing down before each Master, offering her body, begging to be used

The first two pass her by, ordering the second slave to bring them refreshments, settling back to watch the show. The third glares down at her, barking harshly, "why should I use you slut? What makes you so special?"

Mind spinning, panic flying into her eyes, fear of disappointing her Master greater than her own pride as she presses her soft lips to His boots. Licking the leather tenderly, her ass rising in the air as she whimpers to Him, "Master, she is not special, she is simply a slave who is trying to please her Master. He has offered her body to His guests for their use, and she is now presenting it to You. Please Master, if it pleases You, please use her so that she may fulfill her Master's desire?"

Lowering her eyes as she feels His rake over her form, full breasts heaving beneath His stare, slender back arching into a soft bow, fingers caressing her inner thighs subconsciously. Groaning, her mind not even recognizing the rising of her own heat as it deals with her state of panic. Jumping as He growls... "Turn around so I can inspect you, bitch"

Quickly spinning around on her knees, lowering her head to the carpet as she lifts her heart shaped ass high into the air, parting her creamy thighs. Eyes peeking to the other Masters, seeing Their smiles as they stare at her. Eyes squeezing shut with humiliation as she trembles. Gasping as she feels a finger slowly traces the dimples on her lower back before lowering, skimming down one cheek. Jumping as a solid slap connects with her ass, leaving a slight pink streak

His hand lowering to cup her cunt, fingers quickly snaking in between her folds, hearing Him laugh.. "Hot little slut, aren't you." Knowing by now how soaked she is, excited as she listens to the others talk about her glistening pussy. Hearing her Master urge the other slave to suck Him deeper. Yelping as this Master slaps her cunt, sending flames of desire licking through her body. Eyes flying open to stare into her Masters eyes, seeing His wink, knowing His is pleased so far. Lifting her ass, pressing her hot petals against this Masters hands, hoping to entice Him to use her more, wanting to only please her Master.

Gasping as His fingers slips into her sweet lips, spreading them wide. Feeling His breath on her clit as He lowers His head, hearing Him chuckle as He blows gently across her heated flesh, wiggling back to the source, another smack landing on her ass as He growls, pulling her hair and spinning her around to face Him. Turning her head, feeling His cock press against her lips, parting them eagerly. Looking boldly up into His eyes, hers dark with passion as she greedily sucks Him deep.

Hands suddenly seizing her waist, lifting her hips, pulling her up on her knees, her lips sucking wildly at the hard cock before her. Eyes glazing over in pleasure as a hard cock slams into her hot pussy, impaling her hard, slapping her ass before slamming into her again. Hair gripped as her head bobs quickly over the cock, fingers twisting and pulling her nipples and clit. Eyes glancing over to her Master, seeing His broad smile as the first slave rides Him hard, sitting on His lap, the second slave sucking His balls. Groaning as she sees the pleasure in her Masters eyes, turning her mind back to pleasing only Him

Tongue swirling around the cock between her lips, feeling it pulse, slipping her lips over the swollen veins as she tries to gobble Him whole. Arching her ass higher, enticing the cock inside her to plunge deeper, sobbing in disappointment as it leaves, only to feel it press against her the star to her ass. Stilling, holding her breath, relaxing her body as she prepares for its entry. The cock in her mouth, once that Master sensed her relaxing, sliding deeper, filling her throat, and stopping her airflow. Wildly looking up, feeling her sweet star stretched as the cock from behind slips inside, pain gripping her belly, trying to relax more. The fingers on her clit pulling harder, nipples stiff from the torture.

Whimpering as the pain subsides and her airflow is returned, both cocks sliding in and out with a perfectly timed rhythm. Whimpering as her Mind explodes, her eyes flying to her Master, pleading silently. Groaning as she watches His head shakes, "NO!" Once again turning back to her task. Feeling the third Master slide beneath her trembling body, the Master behind her pressing down on her hips. The third cock sliding into her soaking wet cunt easily, stretching her more, eyes blazing with hot passion, as they turn black, lifting to the first Master.

Feeling His balls tighten against her chin, His cock pounding between her lips, fucking her mouth, driving her mad. Pink tongue swirling around as the other two pound into her flesh. Snide comments about her ability to easily take them both, how her sweet juices easily and quickly soaked the Master beneath her, the first Master singing her praises on her ability to suck cock, each bringing more color to her cheeks. Occasionally jumping at the stinging blows to her sweet ass, her body grinding down and back against the cocks using her, the one between her lips never feeling neglected.

Squealing as her hair snatched and her lips ripped from her treat, His hot seed splashing over her face and chest as He explodes on her body, yelling at her to part her lips, cum shooting between the ruby petals as it drips from her cheeks. Licking crazily at the swollen head, the salty taste filling her mouth, tongue snaking out to gently lick what seed she can from her lips and chin as the other Masters continue to pound deeply into her.

Turning to face her Master, eyes lifting to His, searching for his approval, seeing the pride in His eyes, her heart filling with joy. Then sinking as He whispers to the slave on His lap, seeing His limp cock slide from her folds, His seed sliding down her thighs as she walks quickly towards her. Peeking back to her Master, His eyes watching her closely, knowing His desire as the slave settles before her face, parting her thighs...

Inhaling deeply, knowing her Masters scent anywhere, a tear trickling down her cheek at smelling it on another as she leans closer. Flattening her pink tongue, swiping it gently against the soft thighs before her, hungering for her Masters seed. Cocks pounding deeply into her as she sucks and licks His seed from her thighs, moving closer to the swollen petals before her. Lapping gently at the outer lips, sucking each between her own, cleaning them thoroughly before moving to the inner ones. Listening to the slut groan, writhing beneath her lips. Glancing once again back to her Master, seeing His handsome face grinning as He watches, knowing she is pleasing Him as she delves her tongue inside the musky cunt before her.

Swiping her tongue across the clit, jumping slightly as she feels Him kneel beside her, leaning close to whisper gently into her ear, "you are pleasing Me greatly, slut! Keep it up." Heart pounding with her pleasure as she sucks His cum from the sluts body, tongue flying over her clit, between the inner petals. Finally diving deep inside, her tongue spooning as she scoops out His seed, eagerly eating all He gave her, not wanting to leave her even a trace of what her Master put there.

Feeling her begin to shudder, her Master's hands quickly wrapping in her hair, pulling her head away as the slut releases. Shuddering, hearing Him bark at the stupid slut for not begging permission. No longer caring what was happening around her as she whispers softly... "Master?" The cocks continuing to bang fiercely into her body as she groans louder... "Master????..". Still not getting as response as she grinds back against them both, her ass stinging from the blows, both sets of balls slap against her body, the wet sounds of her cunt and her musky scent filling the air as she screams... "MASTER???? Please let Your slut cum for You Master???? Oh please Master??? slut can't hold on any more???????????????"

Opening her eyes as she feels breath across her cheek, her Masters lips grinding against her own, tasting Himself and the slut there on her lips as He growls, "Who owns You, cunt?" Gasping as she responds, "You own this cunt Master, all that she is, all that she will be, all that she has" hanging her head, wailing softly, "just please let her cum Master??????" Seeing His smug smile, her heart leaping as He barks, "Cum slut, NOW!!!!!"

Smiling at the look upon His face, and the gleam of pleasure in His eyes, her only thought being of His pleasure as she releases. Shuddering as she bucks against the cocks now flying into her body, both pulling out quickly to splash their hot seed against her silky flesh. Thick streams of cum covering her flesh, her Masters lips once again slipping over her own, swallowing her screams of pleasure as she yields to His command.

Both Masters quickly moving as her Master winds her fiery tresses into her hair, tugging her body, still shuddering with her orgasms, up to a kneel. Turning His eyes to the slaves and barking, "Clean her up NOW!!!" Whimpering as both slaves kneeling about her, tongues lapping up the sticky rivers of cum floating down her body, sucking at her skin, gently caressing her body with their lips as they quickly work to finish His command, her body once again burning as tiny flames of passion flicker through her belly. Turning her head as her Master whispers, "to Me, My slut"

Crawling to His feet, body slinking with feline grace meant to entice as her eyes rise, waiting for His command. Hearing His words speak to her soul as He growls, "on your back, bitch! Master will fuck you now!" Heart leaping with joy as she quickly falls back, spreading her thighs and inviting Him to use what He owns. Watching as He lowers over her body, pressing the head of His cock inside her greedy cunt. No other part of His body touching her as He presses His cock deep within, riding her fast and hard.

Pulling out and glaring down to her, "cum now, bitch!!" Hearing His command, her body shudders, knowing He does not have to touch her to get her body to release, arching her back tightly, head thrashing as her body writhes before Him, His eyes boring into her flesh, her juices slipping from her cunt, dripping over the head of His cock as He holds it against her fuck hole. Hearing His groan, she watches in amazement as His seed spills over her body, His release against her petals as an offering.

Smiling gently as He spreads her seed against her petals, slipping His cock inside her once again, whispering to her, "yes slut, You have pleased Master very well." Slender fingers slipping down as she smears His seed lovingly against her flesh, marking her yet again His, gazing adoringly up into His eyes, whispering softly, "thank You Master, she always wishes to please You."

tazzy
tazzy
2 Followers