Putting Myself Through College Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobXXX
RobXXX
99 Followers

When the last was through, Jake called me over to him and had me sit up on a picnic table, he then tongued my ass, trying to suck out all of the cum. I was very hard, having been fucked five times, yet not given any relief. I went to jack off, when Jake stopped me and told me that would not be necessary. The birthday boy then blew my candle, instead of those on a cake. I pulled his mouth away before I came, but I was satisfied with the relief, it took me a moment or two to recover.

My time was done, and I walked (gingerly) from the house, back to catch a bus to Nina & Greg's. As soon as I returned to the house, Greg & Nina wanted to hear everything that happened. I relived the whole event, and then before I knew it, Greg was up my ass and Nina sucked me into her mouth. This went really fast, as Greg came inside of my ass, and Nina sucked me until I had cum in hers. Nina sat up and kissed me, shoving my sperm back into my mouth, and then they waited for me to show them that I had swallowed before we all retired for the night.

*

We have reached the end of part 11. Please e-mail me and let me know what you think of the two new characters that I have introduced into the story. Do you want to see more action between Nina & I, or should I remain a good bottom, servicing only men, with the occasional interaction with Nina?

Thank you RobXXX

RobXXX
RobXXX
99 Followers
12