Putting On A Show

Story Info
He masturbates for his girlfriend.
1.1k words
4.08
131.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened 14 years ago when I was 18 years old. My girlfriend Jenny and I were at a friends house on a Saturday night doing what most 18 year olds did back then. Mostly this consisted of drinking and listening to tunes. Somewhere through out the festivities a few of us started playing Pictionary. Jenny got up to the big pad of paper taped to the wall and started drawing her picture for the rest of us to guess what it was. She started by drawing a stickman, but her stick man had a stick hard on, with his stick hand on it. I quickly yelled out “MASTURBATION!” and we all laughed as she sat down. I then got up to take my turn drawing pictures. Someone quickly guessed it and I sat back down beside Jenny. I looked at her through my drunken haze with a quizzical look on my face and asked her why she drew what she did. She replied because it makes her hot and then she playfully slapped my arm. I left it at that.

A week later, Jenny was over at my house and we were in my bedroom. My parents were out for the day visiting and we had the house to ourselves. We had just moved into the house so the only things set up in my room were my bed and my computer on the floor. I hadn’t get around to setting up my computer desk yet. The computer was a Commodore 64 (remember those). This was before the days of Windows, and the screen was blue with a flashing cursor in the top left-hand corner. Jenny was lying on her stomach on the floor in front of the computer tapping the keys. I went over and lay down beside her and typed in the computer.

“Hello Jenny” came up on the screen.

She then typed and “Hello Steve” came up on the screen below.

This was before the days of Internet, web browsers and chat rooms, but Jenny and I had just invented the first ever chat room. Even though we were lying right beside each other we still felt like we could tell each things we couldn’t say in person. The correspondence went something like this.

“ How are you feeling Steve”

“With my hands hopefully”

“Your bad”

“You know me well, but I’d feel better if I was feeling you”

“You wish, are you horny or something?”

“I’m an 18 year old male, of course I’m horny.”

“What are we going to do about that.”

I think I should mention at this point that Jenny and I had not had sex at this point in our relationship. So far our love life had consisted of necking, heavy petting, and me sucking on her tits once. At this point in our “chat” my cock was becoming very hard and I was getting uncomfortable because I was lying on my stomach. I had to shift around to let if grow in my pants. Jenny noticed this.

“Hopefully something fun” I replied.

“Jenny can I ask you a question”

“Sure”

“Why did you draw the stick man jacking off the other night?”

“Because it turns me on”

“A guy jacking off turns you on?”

“Yes it does”

“Have you ever seen a guy masturbating”

“No, but I would like to”

“Would you like to watch me masturbate” My heart was pounding and breathing was coming very short now.

“Yes”

“Ok I will, but what would you do for me?”

“What would you like?”

“I know you’re not ready for sex, but would you let me play with you, explore you”

“Ok”

“Will you talk dirty to me while I’m masturbating for you?”

“Yes”

At this point, chat room time was over. I stood up and took off my socks and shirt. I asked Jenny to go over and sit on the end of the bed. She stood up and went over to the bed. By know her cheeks were very red and flushed with excitement. I went and stood in front of her and unzipped my pants. Then I turned around facing away from her and dropped my pants and underwear, so she could get a good look at my ass. “Nice butt” she said with a smile. Then I turned around so that my cock was two feet in front of her face. “Her face grew serious and she said, “that’s nice too.”

I walked around her and lay on the bed and spread my legs as I usually do when I masturbate. I then reached down and grabbed a hold of my cock and started to stroke up and down. I looked down the length of my body at Jenny. Her eyes were transfixed on my cock as I stroked it. I asked her if she liked what she saw and she just nodded yes. My body felt charged with electricity because I know she was looking at my cock and balls. My balls were drawn up tight at this point and flaming red. I asked her to come sit up at the top of the bed by me. As I stroked my cock I reached up and felt her breasts with my free hand. She moaned and told me to only touch myself. So I took my free hand and cupped by balls while I stroked my cock.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she told me to stroke my cock for her. “Oh yeah that’s it, play with your balls for me. Squeeze them for me” This just about sent me over the edge and I was almost ready to cum. I asked her to grab me some tissues from my knight stand. She shook her head no and said I want to see you cum on yourself. I want to watch the cum shoot from your cock. That did it. I felt my orgasm well up in my balls and shoot through the shaft, in spasm after spasm. The cum arced through the air and landed on my chest and stomach. After the fourth wave, my body relaxed and I just lay there with my softening cock in my hand. I looked up at Jenny and asked her she liked the show. She leaned down and kissed me and replied, “it was everything I thought it would be. Your awesome.”

I said “what is more awesome is, it is now my turn to have some fun.” She smirked and started to remove her sweater.